Wet Dreams

Story Info
Long, sensual, wet dream of sex with a long distance partner.
2.6k words
4.27
3.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My delicious dream...not incredible or crazy, just delicious.

I walked into a bedroom, tired, dirty, holding many bags. The room was white and cream colored. Giant, nice, comfy bed, and you, my wonderfully tall, slim Latino man, were sitting in it, already tucked in the blankets, sitting up against the white, cushioned headboard, on your laptop working away. You looked up at me and smilingly ask me how my day was. Sometimes in my most tiring days, I'm secretly taken aback by your green eyes and tan skin. I laughed sarcastically, and said, "I need to take a shower and take off these dirty clothes before I come talk to you. I'm gross." You laughed but seemed like you felt a tiny bit neglected from not even getting a kiss. I hate getting outside dirt and sweat on the bed though, and I needed a moment to myself in the shower.

I peeled off my sweaty and dirty clothes from renovating my property. I took a moment to feel proud of myself for the work I've done and simultaneously admired myself in the mirror. I would never be so conceited to admit to people how much I like my body, 5'8 broad swimmer's shoulders, thick strong legs that I cultivate in the gym and big DD breasts are not normally what Chinese women look like. I combed my long black hair that cascades past my breasts, and I felt like I deserve a treat, with the devil in my eyes and a plot in my head. I took a long, peaceful shower, slowly and thoroughly lathering and washing myself. I brushed my teeth and felt like a new person.

I came out, wrapped my fingers under your jaw, and gave you a kiss while still dripping wet. I asked how you were while putting on my cocoa butter while you looked at me up and down while talking about your day. I finished and closed your laptop; I asked if you could put some on my back.

You smiled and said of course. I put my hair in a bun, and I moved your laptop off of your legs. I crawled on top of you on top of the blankets with my legs straddling your straight facing legs. I put a handful of cocoa butter into your hands and arched my back, leaning forward, so my newly lotioned, slightly cold breasts were only 2 seconds from your mouth.

You stayed focused while looking up at me and caringly massaged the lotion into my skin on my back. In between little breaths of movements, I couldn't help but to rock my hips a little on top of your lap while continuing our conversation about your day. After you said you were finished, I asked if I could taste you.

Your eyes widened and you laughed, "What do you mean?"

"Well, today, I want to taste this part of you. My goal is to taste every single spot of your body as many times as I can.", I said as I traced your left collarbone with my finger, ending with twirling around your shoulder.

"You can taste anything you like."

I keep talking to you about your day, while I'm on my hands and knees, slowly and strategically planting fields of kisses in organized rows across your left collarbone. You try to stay focused, talking to me, while you look forward at the big mirror we have on the wall at the foot of the bed, watching my legs and ass as my tongue and lips get to know your skin. I find a spot that makes you groan, and I make a mental note that this is a good spot. Giving that spot some extra attention, I lick. I kiss. I smile, and peer up at you.

I finish mapping out the uncharted territories with my taste buds and say thank you. You asked if I were finished, and I climbed back on top of you. This time, faster and more aggressively. I can feel your stiffness under the blanket between my thighs. I arch my back again and pull the back of your neck into my left breast. You take to it quickly and suck and lick my nipple patiently and with care. I moan into your right ear, "Can I taste another part of you?" You shake your head yes with a muffled affirmation.

I turned around facing away from you and moved my legs behind the blanket, and you kiss between my shoulder blades. I pulled the blankets down so fast that your hard member was pulled down and quickly came back up, unintentionally hitting my wet pussy and splashing droplets on both of us. I whimpered, "I'm sorry, I can't help myself. Give me a minute."

I pull your underwear down and grab your tip while seeing myself in the mirror and insert your head just barely at my entrance. I take a breath and slowly lower myself, just a little, enough to satisfy my craving. I arch my back up and down, in miniscule movements while rubbing my clit and looking in the mirror. You moan and massage my breasts from behind, kissing the sweet spots between my shoulder blades and listening as my juices drip down your penis. I never go in deep. I just...tease myself, not letting myself feel too much and get carried away. I close my eyes and pause while rubbing myself slowly enjoying your kisses and nibbles of admiration from behind. Then, I raise myself up.

I smiled, "Okay, now I can taste both of us." as I turn myself around. You look disappointed to not continue but bewildered and excited by my statement. You purse your lips together and breathe in through your teeth. I position myself flat on my stomach between your legs so that I can look up at you while feeling you in my mouth.

I start gently massaging your balls with my tongue and lips, with my nails scratching lightly on your inner thighs for several minutes. Your hands reach down and take my cold, wet hair down, so that you can feel and grab my hair. My hair slaps your thighs and give you a shock, but you're distracted by my kisses and bites on your thighs. I look up at you; your mouth opens and brows furrow, I can tell you're starting to ache with anticipation. I look back down and start tasting the precum dripping from your tip.

You taste so good. I can't help but to reach down and touch myself as I lightly lick your head and savor your taste on my lips, wrapping my lips gently around the tip and twirling my tongue, seemingly with no intention of doing anything else any time soon. After I hear you breathing deeply, making sounds of frustration, I can't help but to take you in fast. Deep. Entirely into my mouth and throat. I hear you yell out from the shock as you unintentionally grip my hair tight at the roots. I keep moving my lips and hands, all the way, from base to tip. Fast down..slow out. Fast down...Sloow out. Fast down.....Slooow out. Then, I start moving less deeply, but faster, and I can feel you getting larger and harder inside me.

You say to me with all the air in your lungs, "Wait wait, stop...sss.. stop..mm..I'm going to cum." I look up, and I smile. I stop immediately. I rise upright again, on my knees so you can have a good look at me while I grab my breast and put my finger inside myself for a little while. I stop and come straddle you again. I trace your lips with my shiny finger, and you grab my hand and suck my finger. I can't help but to attack your lips and kiss you deeply. Intermittently, I kiss one of my newly found spots on your collarbone. After enjoying your lips, you can feel me dripping on your legs. You reach down and feel the amount of wetness between my open legs like a stream, and moan and smile as you kiss me, "Ride me.", you whisper into my mouth.

I gasp and wrap my arms around your neck, "I've been thinking about riding you all day.", whispered into your neck as I nibble and kiss it.

You grunt while looking into the mirror at my arched ass and position yourself right at my entrance, ready for me to slide down. The tease of your big cock at the edge of my lips drives me wild, and I straighten my back.

I become immediately very serious and focused. I lower myself very slowly onto you. The slight pain but intense pleasure of your size makes my entire body tingle. Straddling you, completely inside of me, base to tip; I grab the top of the headboard with both of my hands and have my knees spread completely wide.

I start winding my hips, fast, hard, pulling myself with the headboard, forcing you deeper inside me than I normally am able to. Our hips pounding and slapping against each other. I move the bed and our bodies so much while screaming and getting so so close to cumming. You can feel me getting tighter, the sounds of my wet pussy, making your eyes roll back to your head.

You grab me and stop me, "Wait wait wait..I'm going to cum. I'm sorry. I need a minute."

I smile. I stop, with you deep inside of me, breasts pressed against you, your head sweaty and matted against the headboard.

I say, "Okay, I'll give you three options that could all be very satisfying to me." I don't move, but I slowly rub my clit, still so close to cumming with you being so deep inside me. You barely have your breath caught, "Okay", you pant.

"1. I can stop what I'm doing now. I'll use my mouth since you're so close...I want to feel you cum inside me. I want to feel you grow more the moment before you cum, and I want to feel your groans and grunts of ecstasy as I keep moving and sucking. Afterwards, we will cuddle and sleep. I'm so close...so wet...and so ready to cum, that I give you permission at any point in the night...in the morning...in the day tomorrow or any time period forward, no matter where we are, what we're doing, for you to take me without asking.and make me cum. I promise I'll be wet in anticipation for you." I lean forward and whisper in your ear..."I'll cum so hard for you, Baober..."

As I continue rubbing my pussy, you look shocked, "Are you sure you'd be able to sleep?" Laughingly, "Mister, you have no idea how often I go to sleep wet. I'll be fine."

"2. I can continue fucking you. We can test how strong you are...if you can withstand what I need left to ride you and cum." I flex and tighten my pussy as I give one quick, half thrust, making you moan and gasp.

"3. We can put a condom on. You can turn me around on the edge of the desk, and you can fuck me hard...deep...fast...You can make me scream and cum while I play with my clit, and you can cum with me while my pussy cums and grips you."

With your light colored eyes, it delights me to see your pupils dilate when I excite you. I keep playing with my clit as you think for a moment or two. "I'm going to choose the first option...this time." We both laugh. It's a weird feeling to laugh with you inside me, but I like it...

I smile and I lay you back, putting a couple of pillows behind your head and back. I go down...taking a few moments to make a winding trail of kisses, like ants leading to their desire. You're glistening with my juices. This time, I don't take my time. Sloppy and drunken with my own excitement and horniness, I move fast, up and down with my hand tightly gripped for what my mouth can't hold. I moan and gag, from moving deeper and faster than I should. Up and down...Deep and fast...I look up at you, your mouth wide open, panting, and as we make eye contact, you cum, flinching, growling, your eyes frown and close. I could have cum just feeling you, untethered and in such pleasure.

I stop after a couple of teasing moments after you cum that I keep moving, making you yell out and laugh. We kiss and you pant to me, "Thank you. That was amazing. I don't know how you're going to sleep, and I feel a little guilty."

I laugh,"Let's go wash up a little, and we can sleep."

I sit on top of the bathroom sink, and with just a warm washcloth, we caringly wipe each other's faces with the hot water. After wiping our faces, I sit brushing my teeth, and you use the warm towel to wipe my thighs and groin. You rinse it and wipe yourself. You smile to me, "I can take you anytime, anywhere, until you cum?"

While brushing my teeth, I mumble, "Yep". Still sitting on the sink, your hands around my waste, you carefully place your thumb on my clitoris...and lightly rub. I moan and laugh and wine at you to stop. You get on your knees and lean forward and grab my hips to your face, and suck my newly cleaned lips for just a couple of moments of me panting and aching from such a surprise, you stop, stand up, and walk away smiling, "I'm going to have fun with this."

I shake my head back to reality and simultaneously regret this option but also excited. I spit out my toothpaste and go lay in bed. We cuddle, I nuzzle myself into your armpit, leg half straddling your leg, we ignore my wetness cupping your thigh and trickling down onto the bed, and painstakingly, throbbingly, I fall asleep.

I half drowsily wake however many hours later with dawn peering through the window curtains, on my side, facing away from you, with you snuggled around me, and your hand feeling me from behind, making sure I'm as excited as I said I would be. I feel the air from your moan breeze past my neck as you feel an ocean from between my cheeks. Your hand wet with my anticipation, I hear you taste your fingers.

All at once, I feel you push your member inside of me in a hard, fast, deep thrust that makes me scream in long awaited pleasure and surprise. You grab me tight. Arm wrapped over my chest and breasts. Fucking me hard and fast. You're tucked into the nape of my neck and grunting into my ear asking me if I'm ready to cum finally.

I can barely make the words come out and yell, "Yes... please...please... don't stop... You're in so deep. You feel so good." Being on our side, you're not able to move as much...so you twist me a little back. Wrapping both arms around me, bottom one on my chest, top one on my hips, to keep my hips from retreating from too much pleasure as I do sometimes, you keep going. I'm screaming and panting, I touch my clitoris, and am so close to cumming....

And then, I wake up, wet, missing you. Confused, groggy, but ready to start my day of work, waiting for the next time I see you.