Wet Encounters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew that eight inches difference in our heights would come in handy one day," she whispered, her vocal cords, like the rest of her, completely exhausted.

With her still cradled in my cupped hands, I stood and lifted her. She immediately wrapped her legs around my waist and I used one of my hands to catch the fluid leaking from her pussy as I carried her towards the bathroom and dumped her unceremoniously into last night's cold bathwater. She screamed as the shock of the cold water hit her. She'd been doing a lot of that during the night. This time, however, it had more of a muted croaky sound about it. It sounded very sexy; a bit like Marlene Dietrich when she sang the World-War-Two hit song, Lili Marleen. Her eyes spat fire at me as she surfaced.

"What?" I asked, my quiet, reasonable tone hiding the laughter. "You needed to wash off all that accumulation of my cream and your juices and I knew you wouldn't willingly hop into a cold bath. Rather than wasting time explaining to you about our drainage problems, I thought the quickest way was to surprise you. I can do all the explaining when we sit down to breakfast.

"There's plenty of hot water so, after you've given yourself a bit of a scrub down, you can rinse off under a hot shower. Just try not to add too much water to the bath until I've had the opportunity to lower the water level a bit."

Having already had a shower, I asked her to pass me the washer so I could clean some of her ejaculant from my groin and legs.

"I'll bring you a towel but don't take too long. Breakfast is ready to be served as soon as you are." The fire had gone from her eyes by the time I was turning to leave, replaced by a look of amusement.

"Do you know?" she said as I left the bathroom. "I was right. I saw it in you the first time we met; that time when James and I came down to your house to welcome you to the area. The day I fell in love with you."

That stopped me dead in my tracks.

"The day you fell in love with me?" I asked. "I thought you'd taken an instant dislike to me."

"No," she said, "I fell in love with you. I had to hide my feelings so I built a wall between us to protect myself; a wall behind which I could hide my true feelings. During the two years between then and now - as I have come to know the kind, gentle man you are - I have found it increasingly difficult to maintain that façade.

"I quickly learned that, in spite of your gentlemanly exterior, you had a weird sense of humour. I also believed I saw a hidden hardness about you that would only show itself when necessary. What I did not realise, however, was that you also have a cruel streak."

"A cruel streak?" I enquired. "What in heaven's name gave you the idea that I had a cruel streak?"

"Only a man with a streak of cruelty in him would dump a delicate princess such as myself into a bathtub filled with freezing cold water without warning," she said.

I was smiling as I left to get Juanita's towel from the back of the chair in front of the stove. Despite the switching personas and our role-playing games, I knew that Juanita and I loved each other. That was abundantly clear, even before she started playing the part of the servant girl, Noan. But to know that she had had those feelings for two years had me grinning like a Cheshire cat. Of course, I knew that I had been attracted to her since that same meeting but those feelings had been suppressed by her attitude towards me. To finally know that her dislike of me had been an act, made my heart soar.

Juanita was standing under the shower when I returned with her towel. As she had been when I had entered the house, yesterday, she had her back to me and was bent over. Rather than scooping up dust, however, this time she was washing her lower legs. Both her vulva and her tight little anus were on display, causing my soldier to immediately jump to attention. I placed the towel on the rack and joined her under the shower. I gave her no warning but rubbed my cock's head up and down her slit a couple of times - extracting a moan of desire from her - before pushing it into her still well-lubricated tunnel.

Her squeal of surprise quickly turned to a satisfying moan as my steadfast soldier advanced up inside her, searching out the entrance to her womb. Rather than straighten, Noan gripped the sides of the bath and pushed back against my advancing shaft. This was the first time I had entered her from behind and she was obviously enjoying it. In no time at all, I was balls deep inside her.

Her first orgasm came within minutes of my pushing my cock between her slippery inner lips. This position must have hit a few new erogenous zones. Her second orgasm - a slightly stronger one - hit her about five minutes later. Neither of them brought on a squirting episode but would have been satisfying, none-the-less. The water from the showerhead was beginning to cool when her third orgasm hit.

Whether it was because we both came together or she had been building up to it, it was a major eruption. This time, as I pumped my sperm into her, she both squirted and ejaculated vaginal fluid all over my groin and down my legs. I held her tightly to me as we came together. Like a dog with a swollen bulb, I stayed buried deep inside her until she finished and started to come down. Just to make sure she was done, I slipped my hand around her and gave her clitoris a little flick. She went off again, this time like an exploding skyrocket on Guy Fawkes' night. She tried roaring but her voice was completely gone. All she could do was groan as she pushed back and tightly gripped my cock as she spasmed.

As soon as I pulled out of her, she straightened her back, spun around and, throwing her arms around my neck, covered my mouth with hers. She eventually broke off our kiss and I reached around her to shut off the shower as the water was now cold. After stepping out of the bath, I turned and lifted her out to join me on the bathroom floor; her legs were too weak for her to managed to climb out on her own. But, then, if she'd been on her own in the bath, she probably wouldn't have been so weak.

"How do you do that?" Matthew, Juanita asked.

"How do I do what?" I said, answering her question with a question of my own.

"All of it," she said. "How do you manage to give me such explosive orgasms? How is it that you can make me wet myself when I'm coming when I've never done that in my life? How is it that you can bring me to multiple and continuous orgasms when the best I've ever experienced before last night was a single climax; and even that has been a rare occurrence. And what is it about you that makes me wet all the time? Even now, immediately after you have satisfied me, I am ready for you."

"My darling," I said, "I think I might have exposed a previously-hidden nymphomaniac. Unlike you, however, I need a little time to recover; although I must say I have surprised myself at the speed at which my little soldier has been able to rally after the battles he has fought during the past fifteen or sixteen hours."

After using her towel to dry myself off, I escorted her out to the kitchen, where we both stood in front of the stove to warm ourselves. It's hard to retain one's body heat when you are naked. I held her tightly to me as we took in the heat from the stove. It was then that I discovered that I, too, must have a bit of the nymphomaniac in my genetic makeup. It had only been a few minutes - certainly less than half an hour - since we last coupled and yet, feeling her naked body against mine had my penis stirring. As it started to rise, I felt Juanita open her legs slightly to allow it to slip between them. That's when I discovered that what she had been saying was true. She was wet. And, as soon as she felt my cock fit itself into her slit, she started gripping it with her lips and sliding herself backwards and forwards along it in a humping motion. I could feel her starting to lift herself up onto her toes in an attempt to get its head inside her before it reached its full erection length. I guess she thought it could then grow inside her.

"What are you doing, Juanita, you naughty girl?" I asked in a shocked tone, pushing her away from me. It's a bit difficult to act like the victim of a sexual assault, though, when your prick slaps back against your belly as soon as it is freed from its entanglement.

"I was only trying to keep him warm," she said quietly, with her eyes downcast and her bottom lip poking out like that of a chastised child.

"I know you were, my darling," I replied, "but you know what happens when he gets up in there. Between the two of you, you end up making a big mess. Besides, he needs a rest. He's been working hard all night - and again this morning - and he needs time to recover his strength."

I suggested that, before we got caught up in any more temperature taking demonstrations, we should eat - we needed to keep our strength up, I explained - and then carry out a few housekeeping chores. It was hard to not just grab her and fuck her until she begged me to stop, though, as every time I looked at her naked body, I saw those nipples standing proud on her magnificent breasts. They had been that way since I'd first touched them in the cab of the truck the previous afternoon and it didn't look like they would be going down any time soon; certainly not if I had anything to do with it.

*****

12