Wet Girl Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandhya nods. “I sit at my desk. Dani sits in front of me, her legs spread wide open. She sits a few feet away, so I can see everything, every little detail. I can hear the sounds, too. Dani has a piece of heaven between her legs. Her clitoris, labia, it’s heaven. I’m now convinced that heaven is pink, based on what I see with her. She has a favorite technique that she does, where she uses two fingers to rub her clitoris in a circular motion. She speeds up when she’s about to cum. If she’s horny enough, she’ll use the two fingers on her clit, and use her other hand to finger inside. It’s glorious. It’s heaven.

She continues, “Our teacher-student relationship has spilled into our personal lives. Dani has my phone number, it’s listed on the syllabus, but unlike other students, Dani actually used it. She calls me and we video chat. She likes having me as an audience. She likes when I watch her masturbate.

She continues, “A week ago, Dani went with friends to see the new Batman movie. When her friends were seated in the theater, Dani went to the bathroom and video called me. I watched her cum on the toilet before she watched the movie. Later she told me the Batmobile scene nearly gave her another orgasm because of the sound vibration that shook the entire theater.”

“Did she ever touch you? Did you ever touch her?”

The question stops Sandhya in her tracks, which is a good sign that I’ve asked the right question.

“We’ve touched,” Sandhya admits. “I was reluctant -- not that it matters -- but we’ve touched each other on recent occasions.”

Her lips purse together and I can tell she wants to say more, but stops herself. These are the tell-tale signs that I look for in interviews.

“How did you touch?” I ask.

“Dani had an orgasm and we prepared to walk to class together. Before leaving my office, she kissed me on the cheek. I froze. When she realized I wasn’t going to scold or reprimand her, she did it again. Another kiss on the cheek. When I still didn’t do anything to stop her, she kissed me on the lips. We made out. It was a full kiss between lovers. Keep in mind, I hadn’t kissed anyone in years, so the experience was something that I relished. It was also the first time I had ever kissed another woman, much less a student of mine.

She continues, “The following office session, Dani asked me to have a closer look, to get down on my knees and watch. I did, and for what it's worth, I was reluctant. I got on my knees and watched her masturbate. The experience was different because I was so close. I could hear every wet sound. I saw every detail of her vagina and pinkness.”

“Did you touch it?”

“I licked it,” Sandhya replies. “When she was about to cum, she told me to lick her clitoris, that it would send her over the edge. The moment my tongue pressed against her body, I thought she tasted good. She has a sweet taste and mentally it was exciting. I gave her oral sex until the point of orgasm. She held my head when I tried to move away, she came in my mouth.

She continues, “I was in utter disbelief of my own actions. I knew I could get fired over that, and that Dani had complete power to blackmail me. While I was still processing the taste of Dani’s orgasm in my mouth, she asked me to stand up, in the most polite tone you could imagine. So I did, I stood up. Dani pulled my pants down while I stood there like a fool, wiping cum from my lips.

She continues, “Dani got on her knees and returned the favor. Unlike me, she was at ease giving oral sex to a woman. I’ve never asked if she’s done it before, maybe someday I will. It still doesn’t feel right asking her about sex. Anyway, she knew what she was doing. Time was short and she hit all the right spots. I’m certain she did her research about how to give proper cunnilingus. It was the most intense sexual experience I’ve ever had. I came in her mouth, she didn’t flinch. Dani swallowed the whole thing, and when it was done, she thanked me and we went to class.

She concludes, “And that’s the reason I wanted to see you. To tell the story of Dani, my favorite student, a real adventurer.”

“I’m sure the new dynamic in class must be a sight to behold. An esteemed professor who does anything to support the ‘medical condition’ of a nymphomaniac student.”

“That’s something I’m still processing. Our semester is ongoing and Dani has said she wants to be in my future classes. It’s difficult giving a lecture after doing those sorts of activities in my office. In class, she stares at me with laser eyes. It’s like she’s undressing me with her vision. Do you want to know the good news? At least she’s wearing panties to class again. Granted, there are still wet spots on her panties, but it’s progress.”

“I commend you for assisting a student in need. And for sharing your story.”

A session usually ends with a ‘thank you’ and final words, but Sandhya insists on proving herself to verify these claims.

Sandhya asks if she could use my laptop, and I agree, curious where this is headed. The recording of this conversation ends and she takes my laptop. She logs into her Skype account and makes a call.

I’m delighted when she calls Dani on video. I’m a voyeur in their conversation, standing aside, but I can see what’s on the screen. Dani’s voice is more innocent than expected, which makes their situation all the more arousing. The college student says she’s outside at a family pool party and I can hear voices in the background.

Sandhya gives full disclosure that I’m in the room watching/listening and that the interview is over. It’s clear that Dani already knew that this interview would happen. The look on her wholesome face is pure delight knowing their story would be made public (with their names anonymous).

The women get into position when Sandhya says she wants to play. On the screen, I can see Dani going inside the house, dodging the array of different conversations from family, avoiding anyone who’d want to talk to her. She goes upstairs and locks herself in the bathroom.

Sandhya removes her shoes, socks, and pants. The shape of her legs reflects her middle-age and I love the curves of her hips and butt. She pulls her panties down, getting bare from the lower region, exposing a dark bush of pubic hairs. Then she takes a large strip of folded paper towels from her purse and sits on it.

On the screen the energy is different. Dani is more exuberant in the bathroom, getting completely naked and hanging her clothes on a rack. She sits on the toilet holding her phone, a broad smile on her face, her pink nipples erect. Dani places her phone on the floor, tilted against the wall, so the camera shows her full body as she’s sitting.

Both women masturbate for each other, Sandhya leaning back on the chair, Dani upright on the toilet with legs spread. They both finger their pussies with similar technique. I watch their hands work. Sandhya opts for a slower, more romantic approach, rubbing her clitoris in a sensual motion, fingering herself with her other hand. I see her toes curling.

Dani’s style is more youthful and energetic, rubbing her clit like a college girl possessed. She presses hard and makes it hurt, her jaw hanging in the process, careful not to make any noise or else she’d alert her family to this debauchery. She’s consumed with sex, as if seeing her older Indian professor in a state of partial-undress is an aphrodisiac.

The main similarity is how they stare into the screen. They look each other in the eyes while they masturbate. I get the sense that they’re intertwined with each other. That they love the taboo of a teacher/student relationship, along with the factors of their age and race differences.

“Wow, I’m going to cum,” Dani whispers, then reaches over to pick up the phone.

Dani holds the phone between her legs, just above the toilet, so we can see her orgasm. The college girl squirts the way Sandhya had described earlier, like a drinking fountain after pressing the button. A stream of liquid flows freely from her vagina and makes a splashing noise in the toilet. The stream lasts for several seconds, before turning into slow drips.

When her orgasm is over, Dani moves the camera around to show the muscle tightness in her calves, followed by the curling of her toes on both feet. Her toes remained curled for a while and she straightens them by pressing onto the floor.

The last image we see is Dani holding the camera to her face. She has a big, sweet smile that’s so beautiful and reveals her satisfaction. Not just physical satisfaction, but mental as well, enjoying every second of playing with her prudish professor.

She whispers the words, ‘I have to go, thank you,’ because she’s at a family party and people are expecting her to be present.

Dani puts the phone down again, but positions it so we can see her getting dressed. She wears her bra, hiding those erect pink nipples, and slips on a tshirt. She wears everything else, but holds her panties to the camera next to her smiling face, before putting them in her pocket. The call ends after Dani washes her hands and leaves the bathroom.

The End

Take care. You are important.

[votes & follows are appreciated]

12