Wet Tamara Ch. 03

Story Info
What happens on a piss wet walking weekend.
8.7k words
4.64
2.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/23/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wet Walking Weekend- Wet Tamara Chapter 3

It was Tamara's choice of weekend away. Last time, as it was my birthday, I was in charge and chose the beach. This week she has chosen the middle of nowhere. Luckily not camping, but a lovely old-fashioned pub, with a log burning fire, surrounded by rolling hills for miles around. I did point out that in the middle of July the fire would probably not be lit.

However at least if it rains, we could potentially have somewhere to dry off. To be fair knowing her, and our last trip I was hoping and expecting it to be exciting and of course wet.

All this means is that I have been busy in the evenings studying maps, trying to work out the best pubs and hikes for us. There are so many paths zig zagging all over. There is almost too much choice.

The idea of hiking in the wilds was rather exciting for both of us. We do like a good walk. Tamara had already started teasing me about her just dropping her shorts and peeing on the path in front of me. I didn't complain about this scenario. That thought had been swirling in my head for weeks. Wishing she was again straddling me and peeing on me.

But since we got home from our last trip, she had been rather well behaved. Peeing had not been brought up in any other conversation. There had been a bit of a giggle looking at our clothes on the clothes drier the following week. The story they told as they dried off. However, our sex has been particularly vanilla. We had not really mentioned it. Yes, she would use the toilet if I was in the shower, and vice versa, but it was just us being relaxed in each other's company.

This was how it was, except for the day she sent me a selfie of her sitting on the toilet at work. Which was of course highly unusual. She almost never sends me selfies. If she does, it's of her pretty face not her legs. It took me a little by surprise. I could not help but notice that the first interesting thing was that she had pulled down her skirt. I could see her bare thighs. Then I spotted between her thighs her pair of green panties. What made the picture that MORE exciting was where her fingers were. They were holding the fabric taut spreading, highlighting the obvious large dark wet spot on the gusset. The message stated that she had been in a long meeting with endless cups of coffee apparently. She couldn't quite wait for the very end of the meeting to release a little of the building pressure. She had added that It felt rather wicked, naughty and exciting to do it. She also told me the panties just had to come off before she went back into the office.

That afternoon I could not help smiling at the idea of her delightful fragrant, and particularly damp panties wedged in, hiding next to her emergency Kit Kat in her bag.

The sex that evening had been truly amazing. When she had got home and between kisses, I had got my fingers on her damp backside to zip off her skirt and undressed her in the living room. She was like "Calm down, I am not wearing them, down boy." Being naked and having passionate sex on the stairs was still fun, and she knew it.

Rolling forwards to Friday of this weekend.

I picked her up after work, she was in her black skirt and tights and green armless top. Her hair was all up showing off her long neck. She huffed as the relief of getting off work hit her as she sat on the passenger seat. Then smiling leaned over and gave me a long passionate kiss. She tasted bitter, just like a recently drunk coffee.

We had spent the night before packing the car. It was a little stressful, everything was ready at least in a fashion. In all honesty it wasn't much, we were only away for two nights. But we wanted to be prepared. A number of changes of clothes if we got muddy. Boots, fleeces, raincoats, and several maps.

I had wanted to be packed in advance so that we could leave directly from work. Fighting through the Friday night tragedy of traffic would be bad enough one way, let alone two. Plus, we wanted to be at the pub for the evening meal.

Predictably even leaving on time, we then hit the rush hour traffic on the outskirts of town. Our pace dropped to a crawl and then to standstill. Rows and rows of red brake lights ahead of us.

It was slow going, but we had the radio on and between singing and chatting about the weekend ahead, the miles slowly ticked down.

We were about halfway there when I yawned again, the drive had been boring and the day at work was long. She then announced, "I think we both deserve another coffee."

*Hell yeah!" I replied as I pulled over at the next service station. "Drive through or are we going inside?"

"I really don't mind." She smiled at me noncommittedly shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh, it will be quicker to go through." I suggested and Tamara shrugged once more then nodded in agreement.

No sooner had I pulled into the carpark heading in the direction of the drive through, Tamara looked at me. "Umm, actually, maybe we ought to go in?"

I chuckled. "Probably a good idea."

"I just need to stretch my legs." She grinned.

"We are going to walk miles this weekend?"

"Yeah, but what's a few hundred metres more?"

"True."

It was when we were standing in the queue for our large cappuccinos that I noticed she couldn't stand still. Tamara was constantly fidgeting and shifting her weight from foot to foot. Then fetching stirrers, then a minute later going back for napkins. She had to keep moving. She couldn't stand still.

I knew she was getting desperate for a pee. It was obvious. I knew her signature holding show. I was half expecting her to head to the toilets. I wouldn't have thought less of her. It was fascinating to watch. The bounce, then jiggle, trying to style it out by then trying to act normal. It lasted all of ten seconds which was followed by an overarching need to fidget. Anything to distract from the ever-building desire to pee.

It got all too obvious when she began squeezing her thighs together, she collected her drink. I had to stifle a chuckle as she then most awkwardly waddled as she walked with me back to the car. You could see she was uncomfortable. Her bulging bladder was making its presence known. Poor Tamara every step forward was difficult.

This was surreal. It was deep down both thrilling and rather sexy. She was bursting. I just did not know what she was going to do next. I knew she had to do something sooner rather than later!

I walked around to the driver's side and got in, but Tamara didn't follow.

I waited a few seconds looking with concern through the window and then got out of the car, I couldn't see where Tamara had got to. Scanning the car park in confusion. She could not have just vanished. Until over the roar of the passing traffic I heard a thunderous hissing. Turning around and a moment of relief for me as I finally saw her. As there behind me, hiding between the cars she had pulled her skirt up and yanked her panties down and had squatted.

"Oh. Little bit more desperate than you let on?" I grinned.

She looked up and stuck her tongue out at me before she cheekily grinned as the large puddle created a stream that trickled out between her shoes. "Yeah. On second thoughts I didn't think I'd make it all the way to the pub after all.

"Yes, well, I can tell." I replied, stepping to the side to avoid the fast-flowing river that was now heading towards the nearby drain. She grinned at me as she bounced a couple of times, then in a swift movement brought her panties and tights back up before herself standing up and adjusting her skirt back down.

She giggled. "That's better!" She sighed loudly before stepping forward and giving me a kiss.

"Tam, were you trying to hold it all the way to the pub?"

"Maybe?" She smiled cutely and leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

"Have you managed to actually hold it so far?"

"Maybe...maybe, definitely not?" She gave me a cutesy sort of smile then poked her tongue out halfway and as she smiled that smile it just made my legs wobble before she snuggled into me. My hands instantly headed south down her body. I think she expected me to do so. They explored and squeezed her particularly damp backside. She had clearly more than dribbled before squatting.

"I love you." I squished her chest tight against me. "Do you want to, err, change?" I asked, "Be more comfortable?"

She shook her head against my chest. "Love you too. Come on, we are only halfway. I will be alright, it was nothing." She wiggled herself free. Picked up her coffee off the floor within inches of her meandering puddle, next to the tyre and took a large gulp, then licked her lips removing the moustache of milk froth.

Just how was I meant to concentrate on driving?

Between slurps of the warm coffee, and my hand stroking her on the dry side of her thigh. With the sun setting, and with a bit more distraction singing along to the radio we reached our destination.

It was a beautiful old pub. Set into the green field covered hillside. There was a rusted footpath sign pointing over the stile directly into a field opposite. It was the perfect walking place.

"Shall we go in?" Tamara smiled, squeezing her knees firmly together and then bouncing gently on the spot. I did love just standing there and watching her breasts rise and fall in her bra as she did that. Her face told a story, and that movement instantly brought me back to my senses as I stopped looking out at the view and concentrated on Tamara and her building predicament.

Walking up to the bar, rather than ordering a drink, we had to annoyingly wait for the bar staff to finish serving before we got our keys. Even I eyed up popping into the gents before heading up the stairs carrying one of our bags. I would be heading back down for the rest of them.

Our room was up a set of wooden stairs that creaked under foot as you climbed them. It was an exciting thing to be doing. An old-fashioned pub.

I let Tamara go first. Mainly because I was hopeful of watching her wet arse as we climbed the stairs. I was lucky. There was a noticeable, large oval damp stain still on her skirt. I was trying to work out if it had been recently freshened. I had to fight the urge to run my hands all over it. Tamara genuinely had a gorgeous arse. She was busy focusing on talking to the barmaid showing us to the room.

We thanked her and tried to get rid of her as quickly as possible before we took in our new home for the next two nights. Compared to the old pub downstairs it had been done up. Nice bright white walls, and new fittings and fixtures. The room had a stunning large double bed lined up to the old wooden sash windows. The assumption you could wake up, draw back the curtains and admire the views looking out over the moors.

We made polite noises about being down for a drink and food shortly. My bladder was twinging after all the coffee. Finally, we were alone as the girl closed the door behind her. I smiled happily at Tamara.

"Do you want the toilet first, you can?" I asked, looking at the bathroom door.

She chuckled. "It's okay, you go first." She smiled and kissed me. Before awkwardly bouncing once again.

I was conflicted, should I stay and watch or go. The coffee banging loudly on my bladder, I went. I left the door open just in case she appeared. It had happened before. She would dive in straight after me before I had finished.

But no.

As I focused on getting my pee into the bowl. I heard her turn the TV on, rolling news booming before she finally turned it down a little. At that moment I was focused on not splashing on the floor as I powerfully peed.

I finished up and hovered, waiting for her to run in, but nothing. I washed my hands waiting again for her to appear. Expecting her to be beside me with a flourish, teasing me dancing around making me horny before she released the built-up pressure that I knew she must be experiencing. I was feeling much better. However, she does not. I was left standing there on my own.

With a bit of bemusement, I got out and Tamara was happily grinning standing jiggling around in just her white bra, her already damp darkened grey panties. Her blouse, skirt, and tights had been already discarded.

"I'm just getting out of my work clothes." She announced then with an exaggerated force her thighs were suddenly squished tight together. Then she began gently bouncing again on her knees. "Then I decided I should take a shower." She casually stated before almost squeaking as she uncomfortably jiggled again.

She then forced her knees and upper thighs together and wiggled across the room. It was a strange sight walk but the desperation was turning me on.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, of course, silly." She moaned and bent forwards slightly as her hands disappeared between her legs. "Surely you're coming to watch?" She smiled as she started shuffling and wobbling her way into the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I replied not quite sure what was going on. Confusion reigned.

I followed with anticipation as she paused briefly, walking was a little difficult when bending over. The seat of her panties was clearly freshly damp. She had started peeing herself. As she stood there squeezing her thighs tightly together. Fighting the inevitable. I could do nothing to help. All I could do was stare and enjoy her.

It was a very small bathroom with two of us standing in there. With enough space for a toilet. a sink, and shower cubicle all squeezed into the room. The pub was the sort of place where a hundred years ago there was a single shared bathroom at the end of the hallway. Modernisation had brought about fitting ever more into a private space.

This all meant we were rather close to each other. I could smell her sweat, her body spray and more than a hint of her dribbled urine. She chuckled as she fought with the sliding doors as the desperation built further. Eventually getting them to separate. She again wiggled and bounced before she stepped up inside the white tiled cubicle. I had to stifle my laugh as she then slowly almost tiptoed a pirouette as she turned around to look at me.

I couldn't help but look down at her crotch, when she removed her hand, it was clear that her grey work panties had darkened even further, yellow dribbles rolled down her thighs. Her fingers were covered in droplets, her moist camel toe was looking black as she had pressed her hand hard on her mound. She was beyond struggling to hold on. She had already started dribbling.

"Come closer." She ordered. Her hand was again firmly wedged between her crotch. My desire for ordering a fresh cold beer could wait for this. I did what I was told. Her nipples were hard against her flimsy white summery bra. My heart was pumping, it was evident that we were both as turned on as each other.

"Oh Fuck!" She moaned as she removed her hand and held my arms. The loud splattering and smell of warm urine filled the space. "Oh fuck. That feels so good." She closed her eyes as for the next thirty seconds we stood close together, as the urine flowed straight through her panties onto the shower tray below. I could not help myself. My fingers reached forward and felt both her and the warm wet fluid gushing from her body. But all too soon it had subsided to a slow warm dribble. I could not help my fingers as they pawed against the moistness. She moaned and her tongue locked with mine as she passionately kissed me.

Her smile was wide as I was throbbing erect and hard. My heart thumping listening to the continued drips from her crotch splatter on to the plastic tray below.

I opened my fly letting my hardened cock poke out through my boxers. She smiled at me and stretched out her hand and deftly tucked it back in. "No, later babes."

"What?" I really needed to cum.

"First I need a shower!" Tamara grinned and wiggled her hips. She dug her fingers into the elastic and as she stretched the material, further yellow droplets splattered on the plastic tray before she dropped her wet heavy knickers in the shower. She kissed me on the lips and then shooed me away. Before briefly calling me back. She then handed me her white bra. She was actually going to have a shower. I was clearly not invited.

As the water started, I sat on the bed and gently stroked myself watching TV before leaving myself alone and focusing on my phone.

***

Tamara sat there looking fresh, her hair washed, and a hint of makeup on her face. Wearing a nice denim skirt and a fitted red shoulder-less top. Tomorrow we will be wearing walking gear. But tonight, she looked pretty. The atmosphere in the pub was warm and friendly and the service attentive.

That first pint I had went down rather quickly. Long drive, plus I was having fun. The food was also delightful, with rather large portions. I had the steak and ale pie with a mountain of garlic infused mash, and Tamara had the Hunter's chicken with chips and side salad along with a large glass of chardonnay.

She was good. We had already sort of agreed not to ruin the quaintness of the atmosphere with our dirty fun. It was a family run pub. As such I was not disappointed when she smiled, finished her wine, and disappeared as she went off to the ladies. I was gentlemanly and ordered us another drink each. When she returned, we tag teamed, and I frequented the gents.

We would walk off the meal the following day. With the main dishes finished she suggested that we skip the dessert, maybe having one tomorrow after the walk. A treat to look forward to. I was not going to disagree. It was now dark, the sun had set. Tamara then suggested we go outside to look at the stars. As there were no streetlights, it should be a spectacular sight. With nothing else planned, other than hopefully passionate sex, and a good night's sleep. I agreed and we sat there looking romantically at each other and finished our drinks.

Once outside it was cool, but quiet. I sort of wished I had put a jacket on. But wrapping my arms around Tamara, her body warmth soon countered the chill. Looking up into the cloudless sky the stars were mesmerizingly bright.

Snugly arm in arm we walked around the side of the pub and got ourselves comfortable on a little area of grass off the car park near a couple of benches.

We lay back, and all romantically hugged. The kiss was as long as it was passionate. It was beautiful. She is gorgeous. We spent what felt like minute's but in reality, could have been hours. Enjoying each other's company holding hands and looking up at the glittering sparkling sky. The stars were shimmering brightly as we lay there. We even had the magical moment of seeing a shooting star.

It was our first night away and it was absolutely bliss. Amazing food and girlfriend. What could a man want?

"Ben, this is amazing." Tamara happily announced after yet another kiss.

"It is!" I replied, squeezing her hand tighter.

"What would make it better for you?"

I chuckled. "Not sure sweetie. You've already done a lot!" I again squeezed her hand and felt the warmth of love.

"What would you think of this?"

"What?"

"This." She then took my hand and breathing in slowly slid it inside the hem of her skirt and past her belly button. She gasped as my cold fingers touched her bare warm skin, she let go before I slowly moved my hand, letting my fingers reach down to her surprisingly wet panties.

"Wow, Tamara, when?" I was smiling so much. I couldn't help myself as I slowly massaged her soaking wet moist wet crotch. She moaned in pleasure as my fingers moved around. She was amazingly warm and wet.

"Well, knowing how much you like me wet. Plus, well, I like being wet too. I, well..." she just grinned and her eyes mischievously sparkled in the moonlight. "...didn't take them down when in the ladies. I pulled my skirt down, then just sat and peed through them." She turned and looked at me and naughtily grinned.