Wet Twist

Story Info
Husband wife cum swap.
1.5k words
4.35
3.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbsilky
rbsilky
29 Followers

It was a cold day and we decided we would stay home tonight and Rachel wanted to watch a movie. I was feeling rather horny so I hoped I could convince her otherwise. I told her I was hoping for some fun as I was feeling particularly randy tonight and I hoped she was.

"I could be persuaded." She said.

"Maybe a new twist tonight." I said.

"Well, ok, then. Sex with a twist it is. Whatever that means." She laughed.

I had an idea from some porno I watched and it is something I have been wanting to do. I always have great intentions but chicken out every time after I cum. Since I am crazy horny maybe tonight will be different. I don't know if she will be into as we had not talked about it but I guess we will find out.

Rachel had run out to get some wine and cheese so I laid out some Satin Red Sheets which we had not used in a while. We had a couple of glasses of wine and I said let's have another and maybe one more. I said we should talk dirty to each other for foreplay.

"OK, you start," she said.

Never easy to start these conversations I thought to myself but here goes.

"My cock has been dripping all day as I have been thinking about how good your pussy will taste tonight." I said.

"That's a nice start. Are you wondering if I was able to shave today? Let me think. I can't remember if I did." She said playfully.

With that she reached down her pants and let me watch her hands move around her crotch. She held them in there for some time moving her hands from side to side.

"Oh, yes, Most definitely I did."

I grabbed her fingers and held them to my nose and then sucked on them.

"I shaved my balls and my shaft for you." I said.

"So, what's the twist?" She asked.

"You won't have to wait long now babe." I said.

"I am going to change into something more revealing." She said.

She told me to come in as she was ready and I entered quite excited as I knew what I wanted to do tonight. She had put on some smoky eye makeup and some dark sexy lipstick that I like. She was wearing black crotchless pantyhose and one of my old suit jackets with a tie and a pair of high heels.

"You look fucking hot." I told her.

"For you, baby." She said.

I pulled back the bedspread and revealed the red satin sheets I had put on earlier. I walked her over and before pushing her onto the bed, I ran by hands from her feet to her thighs and I cupped her ass. I kissed her between her tits. I had her sit down and I removed her shoes. Once she laid down I nibbled on her painted toes and then slowly massaged her calves one by one. I gave her a nice foot massage and then I made my way up her legs and I licked her silky thighs and kissed her hips on the left, then made sure to stop and kiss her shaven pussy and then made my way to kissing her other hip. I continued up to her silk blouse. I unbounded the buttons one a time until I exposed her tits. I sucked gingerly on each nipple before I asked her to roll on her stomach. She said the Satin sheets felt so nice on her skin.

She rolled around and reached to unbutton my jeans and I stopped her.

"Give me your cock." It's my turn. She said.

"There is a twist yet to come" I said.

Then I pulled out the blindfold and told her I was going to tie her up so she couldn't leave.

"Does it look like I am going anywhere?" You got a twist under your jeans?

"What exactly are you planning that I want to run away?" She joked.

I put the Velcro handcuffs on her and tied those to the bed posts where I had strung some rope. Once she was secure I turned her over again on her stomach. I took off my jeans. I then climbed on her back and sensually slid down from her ass to her legs. She heard a swish sound and felt my wet hard on moving back.

What is that I feel, she asked?

I knelt next to her and took her and she felt the fabric that encased my pantyhose cock which was getting wetter by the second. Yes, I was wearing a pair of sheer pantyhose and it felt great on my cock.

"Are you wearing pantyhose?" She asked.

"Maybe," I said.

She tried to pull the mask off to look but I grabbed her hand and said I was not finished. She reached to try and feel them again but instead I made my way back to climb on her ass and I took my erect cock and laid it between her pantyhose but crack. I intertwined our legs and again slowly slid my cock back and forth on her ass and the back of her thighs.

"That feels good," She said.

"Where did you, When?" She asked.

"Shhh," I said.

"Give me your cock." She said in a sultry voice.

As she reached for my cock she didn't know what to do as she felt the nylon barrier so she started sucking me through the pantyhose which felt incredible to me. The tight nylon along with her wet lips licking my shaft and head almost made me explode. She kept sliding her tongue back and forth and between my pre-cum and her moist lips I was enjoying the feeling.

"Are you liking this." She asked.

"You have no idea. My turn," I said.

I licked the outside of her pussy lips and used my tongue to go deeper inside her slit to her clit where I licked it and sucked it like a popsicle and took turns going inside with my tongue and outside slurping her pussy lips.

"Give me your cock again." She demanded.

This time she told to me to rip open my pantyhose to free my cock so she could suck my tip. She continued to try and reach out but she was restricted by her handcuffs. She opened wider and took more of my shaft into her mouth. She gingerly made her way to each of my balls and closed her lips tightly around each one without hurting me. I wanted to let her keep going and at one point I thought about letting her finish so I could cum on her. Instead, I backed away and went down on her one more time.

I gave her one more round of pussy lip sucking and clit licking before I entered her. I pushed my shaft up and down and did not go too deep yet as I knew I was close. We went back and forth a few times and I gave one deep plunge and then pulled out and delivered my cum orgasm just outside her pussy on top of her black pantyhose waist.

"You already came?" She asked in a disappointing tone.

"Don't worry, I am not done." I said.

"I think you are." She said.

"Not quite," I said.

As some of my hot cum rested just above her slit on her pantyhose I made my way to start tasting it. The rest of my cum was slowly dripping toward her pussy. I couldn't believe I went through with it. I don't know if she would be grossed out or turned on and I wasn't sure why I was doing it but I was.

I continued to suck the cum in and around her pussy. I didn't know if she knew what I was doing but I had her moaning in a good way so I kept going. The sensation of cum and pussy juice which began flowing was mixing together for the smell of sex.

I didn't fuck her enough to make her cum but this would do it. I continued to suck her cum covered clit until I felt the spasm.

I wanted to do some cum swap with her so with cum in my mouth I kissed her and let some cum run down her cheek. I licked it off and we swapped my cum and the combination of her pussy juice. We went back and forth like we were making out for a bit until we were finally finished.

I pulled the blindfold off and wasn't sure what to expect.

"That was dirty." She said.

I waited to see if that meant good dirty or bad dirty.

"Fucking erotic is what it was." She said.

"What got into you with all this?" She asked.

"I watched something this afternoon to get in the mood and as kinky as it was, I wanted to try it!" I said.

With that she looked at me wearing pantyhose and she rubbed my ass, intertwined her legs with mine and swished back and forth. We both smelled like hot sex and I was happy I went through with it. Kinky, some might say a little weird, but it was nice to do something new for a change.

"We are doing that again." She said.

rbsilky
rbsilky
29 Followers