WG Flashback: Greg and the Futas

Story Info
Rose has her way with Greg, then gives him to her friends.
5.2k words
4.46
16.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

This story is pretty much just a scene of nonconsensual, extremely rough, painful, and degrading sex. Proceed with caution.

*

"Get your ass over here. Someone made Mama mad as hell, need help getting through it."

Greg sighed when he saw it. After their first encounter, he'd held out some hope that maybe she could be gentler in the future. He had no such hope now. Going to her meant pain, for sure.

"Going to class right now," he replied.

But while he was still walking, he got a message from her saying, "Skip it, you're going to help me. I'll find you and fuck you in the grass in front of everyone if you don't get over here." Then, a second later, "If you really loved me you'd come."

Evil bitch, he thought, absolute demon. But... if it wasn't love, it was something like it. He'd lost interest in other girls, since their first encounter he hadn't cum from anything except thinking about her. She'd said she loved him too, and while his rational mind rebelled at the idea that this behavior could be from someone who loved him, his heart clung to the crazy stupid hope that it was all true. That smile, and the words, "Hey, look at you" after she came in him the first time... he never stopped thinking about it. But it was pretty much the only warmth she'd ever shown him.

Every nerve ending in his body told him no, don't do it, but his heart and cock both cried out, yes please, fuck me, hurt me. And that was all he needed to pick up his phone and type, "Where are you?"

"House on 4th St., close to the intersection with Poplar. White house. Sign next to the door saying 'Sodom House'. Can't miss it."

And so he started walking down that way. His body had a sort of nervous tense anticipatory feeling, the kind he got before going to the gym for the first time in a while. Well, he was about to get exercise, of a sort.

He got to the house and sent her a message saying "here". Soon she was at the door, buck naked, cock hard. Saying nothing, she grabbed his arm and started marching him up the stairs to the third floor, which was taken up entirely by her bedroom. Queen sized mattress sitting on the floor, a wooden chair, a small dresser, a few shelves. Walls covered with posters, from horror movies, or of female singers Greg didn't recognize, and right over the bed, one poster that was a drawing of a muscular young man, naked, ass facing out, standing in a jungle, with a giant snake looming above him, mouth open, poised to devour him. Something of a motif for her, he thought.

"Strip." That was the first thing she'd said to him. He started peeling his clothes off, while she was looking at a shelf with a bunch of, oh shit, paddles, looking at each thoughtfully. She settled on a leather one about the size of a ping-pong paddle about when he'd taken his underpants off.

"What are you going to do?" he asked.

She said nothing. She sat down in the wooden chair. Then she said to him, "Get yourself over my knees, ass facing," she waggled the paddle in her right hand, "this way."

He did as he was told. Body draped over her legs, he could feel her hard cock between her legs pressing into his stomach. He waited for the sting of impact.

"You're a real tease, you know that?"

WHACK! On his left buttock. He yelped.

"Spending so long teasing me just to turn me down... mm, I don't like that."

WHACK! On his right buttock this time. He whimpered.

"Oh, did you think you were getting away from me, Nicholas?" WHACK! "No one gets away from me." WHACK WHACK WHACK!

"Ahhh!" His ass was stinging horribly, but he had to know... "Mistress, why do you call me Nicholas?"

WHACK! "I call you what I want to, Nicholas." WHACK WHACK WHACK!

"Ah! Ahhh! Yes Mistress!" he said miserably.

She continued talking at him as she kept spanking, "I know! You were into! Me! Before! You were into! Her! Why! Would you choose! Her!?"

The pain of the spanking, yes, but also the anger, and the lack of sense he could make of it, it was all too much. At some point, he hadn't even noticed when, tears had started. After that little rant, she paused, and it seemed like she'd noticed him crying too. Her breathing became more excited, and he felt her cock start to slide back and forth a little against his stomach, leaking precum onto him. His asscheeks, of course, were burning raw stinging pain.

"Mistress," he said through the sobs, "what is this about? I didn't choose someone else over you."

"Ahhhh!" there was a distinct note of delight in her voice that filled him with dread. "But someone else did. I've been chasing another boy, but I can't get him, so I'm taking my frustrations with him out on you."

Another boy? "You said you loved me..." He felt stupid, so stupid.

She roughly grabbed his hair and twisted his neck up to look him in the eyes. Her deep red lips were curled with contempt, her eyes cold. A look with no love in it, but it made him want to worship her until he had her approval.

"And you said you loved me," she said. "And maybe you believed that, but I know the truth. I cracked you open. I made you into a depraved little painslut. But a painslut doesn't love anyone. It just loves the pain." She smirked at him. "I can't love either. I love the pain too, just from the opposite end, but," and here her voice dropped to this guttural, hungry growl, "if you keep giving me your body, I can keep loving pain with you. Sound good?"

Greg shook his head, desperately. "I don't know... I don't know if I believe you."

She licked a tear off his face. "I love to see you cry. Do you believe that?"

He nodded. "Yes."

"Good boy." She kissed his forehead. "Get over to the bed, knees on the floor, face down on the bed. I'm going to fuck you now."

He nodded again, and scrambled over to assume the position. As Rose positioned herself behind him she gave each of his asscheeks a hard smack. He yelped at that. She laughed.

"Oh, I don't think I'll ever get tired of messing with you," she said. "Mmm, look at how nice and red that ass is."

All at once she was driving her cock into him, raw, dry, much too fast. He knew it wouldn't do any good, he just couldn't keep his body from struggling against her. Of course she roughly grabbed his shoulders to hold him in place.

When she got all the way in, when her hips made contact with his spanked cheeks, he let out a little cry. "Hah! Hurts to touch them, doesn't it?" She rubbed her hips against his tender cheeks, which of course had the effect of grinding her cock against his insides. He let out a sustained little whine at this.

"Mmmm, you've had this coming for a long time, Nicholas," and she started thrusting, fast and hard. He grunted from pain at each thrust. She seemed to enjoy hearing the grunts. "Mmmm, you know you deserve this Nicholas, for teasing me, for leaving me frustrated." Greg felt his cock being pushed against the side of the bed by the force of her thrusting. He could feel how incredibly hard he was, feel his own precum on the sheets. Oh, who was he kidding, he loved this.

"Ohhh, fuck," she moaned, "I've been waiting for this so long, Nicholas. I've been wanting you so long. And now your body is mine to use, all mine!" And suddenly a switch flipped in his head. He was Nicholas, and he had been teasing her, and he did deserve this, he'd been so bad, he needed to be punished, and he was stupid for resisting because this was the best he'd ever felt, and it was so incredibly hot to be Nicholas.

In any case, right now it was a lot less degrading than being Greg.

"Ohhh, fuck me, please," he moaned.

"Yeah? God I can really do anything to you, huh?" She gave him a smack on the ass and said, "HUH?"

"Yes Mistress, please, do anything to me!"

"How about this?" and with a single sharp stab of her cock she pushed him over the edge and he was cumming buckets onto the side of her bed.

"Hnnnggg, and now the fun part!" she said. She yanked him up by the hair so that he was upright, his back pressed against her body. With one hand she grabbed his neck to hold him in place, while the other hand went down to his cock, and...

"Oh God, no, please!" he begged, and writhed against her.

"Ohhhh, but you know I love it baby," she said, and her hand tortured his tender cock and she started thrusting into him again and it hurt like hell and, oh, God it was so much.

"Mmmm, it's a good thing I turned you into a bottom slut, if that's how quick you cum every time. Did you always cum so quick? Or do you just love my cock that much?"

"Ahhhhh!" He was in so much pain, but... "I love your cock, Mistress!"

"Hmmmm. You're pathetic, you know that Greg?"

"Ahhh! Please, call me Nicholas!"

She grinned evilly at this, "Ohhhh, so now you'd rather be Nicholas now, slut?"

"Ahh! Yes please!'

"Hmmm, well Nicholas, now that I finally have you, I should do something to mark you as mine, huh?" She put her mouth on his neck and sucked the skin, hard. He felt the blood vessels breaking. He gasped, he liked the sensation.

"Hah, did you like me marking you, Nicholas?"

"Yes, mistress!" he breathed.

"You're mine now."

"Yes Mistress! Ahh! Hah!" and he came again, spurting all over her bed sheets.

When he was finished, she said, "Heh heh. But you're not Nicholas, are you?" She roughly shoved his head back onto the bed, smearing his face in his own cum. She started fucking him viciously. "No, you're Greg, and you never resisted, you always gave yourself to me like a depraved little slut, but you'll always be the second choice, you'll always just be the consolation prize. You're nothing! Nothing! Ohhhhh FUCK!"

A volley of violent, spasmodic thrusting as she came in him, and then she was finished. She pulled out of him and slumped back onto the floor.

"Phew! Alright, I feel a lot better now. Thanks!" he heard her say. She grabbed her phone off the nightstand and started typing.

Greg felt, well, a lot of things. The same almost high, out of body feeling she always left him with, but this time he felt broken, shattered, spent, debased. Stupid. So stupid. Just a thing for her to use, and not even one she liked particularly. Degraded, that's what he felt. He lay there unspeaking for a while, as the cum leaked out of his abused hole.

"Are we done?" he asked eventually.

"Well," she said, and he could hear an ominous sort of grin in her voice, "I'm done. But you're not."

"What?"

"See, I told you how you just love the pain, not me. But I want to make sure you really understand what I meant. So I'm having my friends come up here to fuck you some more. You'll see, you're anyone's slut now, as long as they're hurting you good."

"No..."

"I wasn't asking."

"Why?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, it's something to have going on in the background, while I hang out, stalking other boys online." She grinned spitefully at him.

He tried one more time, "Please..."

"Again, it wasn't an option. Ah!" The door opened. Two other girls came in, one with short blonde hair, the other with a wild mass of curly black hair. Both had intimidating bulges in their pants.

"So this is Ganza," Rose said, gesturing to the black haired one, "and this is Iris. They'll be taking care of you from here." The two closed in on him, hungry smiles on their faces. "Oh, and girls? This one is special, real freak for the rough stuff. Don't be boring." She smirked.

"Hold him down, Iris," Ganza said. Greg was crawling up onto the bed, trying to make space between himself and the futa girls. It was no use; Iris caught his arms and held them in place against the bed. She rolled his body over so he was on his back, and sat herself down on his chest, her arms still holding his down.

"Hey cutie," she said, looking down at him with wide, curious eyes. Under different circumstances, hell, under these circumstances Greg found her attractive, his dick was still hard after all, and would find it exciting to have her pouncing on him. But right now he was tired and emotionally raw, and he just wanted some quiet and time to think.

"Rose says you like the rough stuff," she said, rubbing the bulge in her pants against his chest as she talked. "What kind of rough would you be into right now?"

He shook his head, his mouth opened and closed but no sound came out, he didn't know what to say. Probably nothing he could say would make it stop.

Iris reached down and squeezed both of his nipples, hard. His mouth opened wide, his eyes scrunched up, he let out this pained little, "Ahhhhh!" noise. As she watched his face twist from the pain, a smile spread across her face.

"Ooh, so sensitive, I love it!" She gave each nipple a sharp twist. Greg let out an embarrassingly girlish yelp at that.

"Yeah yeah," came Rose's voice from behind them, "but I already did that. Give him a new experience, huh?"

He craned his neck around to look at Rose. She wasn't even looking up from her phone.

He looked Iris in the eyes, pleading. "You, uh, don't have to give me a new experience."

"Aww, but I want to, baby," she said, in a playful sort of whine. "I bet Rose did so much stuff to you that you'd never experienced before, I want to give you something special to remember me by."

"Get out of the way, Iris," came Ganza's voice behind her. "I wanna see the look on his face when my cock goes in."

Iris moved herself from off his chest, to a position squatting behind his head, her muscular legs holding his arms down onto the bed.

Ganza was completely naked now. She was enormous, in every dimension. Tall, taller than Rose even, big black mass of curly hair, big muscular arms and legs, big tits, and, of course, a truly intimidating looking cock. Rose was big, yeah, but this... Greg wasn't sure he could handle it.

She grinned at his bug-eyed expression. "You like?"

"It's... huge," he said, nervously.

"Yeah," she said, proud smug little grin on her face. She lifted his legs up onto her shoulders and rubbed his busted open hole with her fingers. "Mmmm, I like how blown out you leave 'em Rose." She looked into Greg's frightened eyes as she lined the head of her cock up against the outside of his hole. It was right outside now, poised to enter him at any moment. "I always like fucking a boy after Rose has blown them open. It takes a lot of work to get a hole open wide enough for me to get this monster in, and normally I just-"

In a single thrust she buried her entire cock up his ass.

"-don't have the patience," she said, smug look on her face as she watched Greg's mouth open wide from shock, his body squirm and tense as it attempted to adjust to this sudden intrusion.

Ganza dragged her lower lip along her teeth as she just held her cock still inside him for a moment, savoring the sensation of being buried in him. Even as wide as his hole was, against her monstrous girth it was still wonderfully tight, every inch of her cock feeling the pressure against it, the sphincter twitching pleasurably against the base of her shaft. Heaven was the feeling of an ass squeezing her cock, and right now she was in heaven.

She looked down at Greg's face, a pained grimace, wide eyes welling with tears. Softly, he said, "Please..."

So tender. So vulnerable. So cute. She was going to absolutely brutalize him.

Greg got no warning. One second her cock was sitting still, buried inside him. The next, she was sliding her cock all the way out of his ass and then slamming it back in down to the root, over and over, at a punishing speed. The impact of each thrust was overwhelming, too much to hold in his head all at once. Pain, yes, that was inevitable. His body struggled, to no avail, the girls had him held down tightly, his writhing useless. Tears ran down his face in rivers now, his mouth making desperate little "Hah! Hah! Hah!" noises with each thrust.

And yet... he could feel distinctly, on each thrust, precum shooting out of his still desperately hard cock.

"Ugh, I'd be having lots more fun if I had my pants off too," Iris whined, "Hey Ganza, you can hold his arms down for a sec, right?"

"No prob," said Ganza. Iris released him, and Ganza leaned her body down over his to catch his arms, holding them in place. She was staring right into his eyes now, drinking in his tortured expression. In a way, Greg was drinking her in too. Her vicious rhythm had not let up, but the closeness, the intimacy, of her face near to his, her eyes staring into his, her look of enjoyment, enjoyment of him, and her power over him... it was nice, somehow.

"How you doin'?" she asked, eyes burning.

"Can- HAH! Can you slow down a little?" he asked.

She laughed at that, a warm, deep, rich laugh. "No fuckin' chance dude." Then she dealt him a couple extra deep, extra painful blows. Greg was kind of surprised that it was possible for her to go harder.

"Hmmmm, how tall are you, boy?" she growled pleasurably.

"Like six feet," he managed.

"Hmmmm. Big man. But I'm bigger. I can make you my bitch, can't I?"

"Ah! Yeah..."

"Yeah, you're my little bitch," she smirked, and then she leaned in close and kissed him, wild and deep, tongue filling his mouth, taking ownership of it. The terrible rhythm of her driving her cock in and out of him remained constant, and yet her mouth against his mouth, his cock pressed against her hard stomach, rubbing against it... it made it all a little nice for him.

Around this time, he heard Iris' voice saying, "Oooh, I always forget about your spanking implements, Rose."

Oh goddammit.

Soon enough, Iris flounced back over with, completely naked and brandishing, fuck, a leather cat o' nine tails whip. "Hey, give me some room, Ganz," she said, and Ganza pulled herself off his body, returning to her upright position as she continued to fuck him.

Iris gave Greg an excited grin and twirled the whip above her head. "Look at this thing!" she said. "You're gonna get to know it real well baby." She gave him a sharp whack on the chest; his mouth opened in protest at the sharp white sting against his skin. He looked up at Iris' face, this eager horny grin, drinking in his expression of pain. "Mmmm, yeah, we're going to have fun. Hey," she said, stroking his hair, "I'm gonna sit on your face, I want you to eat my asshole, okay?"

She positioned her body so that her ass loomed over his head. God it was huge, round and smooth and firm. She gave her hips a wiggle and her buttocks knocked back and forth.

"You like it?" she asked.

"Y-yeah," Greg managed. His head was spinning, his senses overloaded, but God he looked up at her and wanted her ass on his face, more than anything.

She began lowering herself. He opened his mouth, stuck his tongue out.

God, he liked tonguing her hole, liked the tightness of it, the way it twitched against his tongue. And with her thick cheeks enveloping his whole head, the pressure of her body weight on his face, for a second he was in heaven.

Then he felt another thwack of the cat o' nine tails against his chest. He let out a muffled cry of pain.

"Mmmmm, your tongue feels so fucking good on my ass baby," he heard her moan. Another sharp thwack, this one hitting his belly, hard. Over and over, as he ate her ass, as Ganza kept fucking his ass, the cat o' nine tails fell, soon his whole torso was unbearably raw, tender, his whole body on fire. And yet... he felt elevated somehow, out of body, yet with this sharp focus on every sensation. Transfigured. He felt like he could take anything.

"Oooh, you do have a nice cock, baby," Iris cooed. "Pretty big for a male! I think I'm gonna ride it later. But first..."

Oh God, no.

A sharp thwack on his hard cock. The sting was unbearable, he writhed something horrible at that. And she just kept doing it, over and over, the sensation was this white hot burning agony.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers
12