Whale Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was, indeed, great in bed. She made me feel great in bed, too, which was pretty much the same thing.

****

The next morning we did it the old fashioned way, with me on top and her squirming and whimpering and clutching the sheets underneath. But after she finished she had me cum on her boobs and said she wanted to keep it on. I thought she was just pushing my buttons again, playing another mind game, but after a while it struck me as strangely sentimental. Who knew when we would ever do this again . . . .

I awoke half an hour later with a start. The smells of sex and Ciara lingered, but cool air was wafting through the hatch, which had been cracked open a tiny bit. The rocking of the boat was now very gentle and the sky above was as blue as a tongue stud.

Another good smell, bacon, filtered in from the main cabin. I went out to investigate. Ciara was standing at the little gimballed stove in only her tiny black thong. She did, indeed, have a fantastic ass. Bacon was spitting on a griddle. Scrambled eggs were warming in a pan. I just watched for a while. She finally heard me and turned.

"They had bacon and eggs and O.J. in the icebox! It's ours now, right? Abandoned boat! Law of salvage? But did you know it's dangerous cooking bacon naked?" The pan popped and she flinched and pushed out her lower lip for sympathy. I stroked her back and cupped her ass, and then I stroked her front. She pushed out her boobs for me to show the little streaks on them. "I bet the captain will be back soon," she said between kisses, in her kind-of-breathy voice. I pushed a hand down the front of her thong, and she kissed me some more and wriggled on my hand a bit, but then broke off. "I think I hear a motor." We scrambled to make ourselves presentable and grab a bite before the dinghy arrived.

The captain didn't complain about the bacon. In fact, all he did was ask whether we had had a good night and give me a lecherous grin.

The trip back downwind was easy. Shirley was there to meet us -- or probably, to meet the captain - at the dock. She solemnly asked how the trip went. Then she and the captain had a lengthy private conversation as I talked to my new girlfriend and we all trudged back to the boardinghouse. Improbably, I heard the captain laughing about something, long and hard.

The coin started to drop.

"Ciara," I whispered, "I'm beginning to think this was all just a little too good. Maybe we were set up by Shirley or something. Do you think this was all really a coincidence?"

"Why, whatever do you mean?"

Primm met us at the door. "Have a good trip?" he asked. He was all smiles.

I cornered Ciara. "You didn't...!"

"Of course I didn't! I would never ask Primm to break a rule like that."

"That's good . . ."

"I had Shirley do it."

"WHAT?"

"Well, I told you Shirley and I were buddies. I told her you had somehow resisted all my wiles, and she asked him about bending the rules. Primm had to be behind it, you big dummy. Think about it. He had to arrange the meeting and then duck out of the trip. He arranged the late dinner and the supplies on the boat and the radio silence. He had to have Shirley get the captain to sleep somewhere else overnight. Skip any of those and it doesn't happen. And I thought you were a smarty pants!"

"But how did Shirley know it was safe to ask him?"

"We thought the risk was minimal. You've been such a total straight arrow that you hadn't crossed any lines at all. At worst Primm would have had unfounded suspicions. She could have proposed the whole plan to him, but actually, she didn't even have to do that. She just told him we were a lovely young couple in a star-crossed romance. After that, he thought it all up and arranged everything himself. All I had to do is remember to wear my cute little thong! He's so smart! And he's actually a good guy, you know? Why else would he be out here at the end of the earth, doing this work? So it was a risk worth taking. There is such a thing, you know . . . ." She stood there smiling kindly at me.

He was a good guy. They were all good people. But Ciara was the best. Living on the edge, I picked her up right there in front of everyone and gave her a long, heartfelt kiss. I didn't need to overthink it. This was my chance. Despite my best efforts, she was going to save me from myself.