What!

Story Info
Wife decided to go on a date with another man.
6.3k words
3.82
70.6k
70
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHAT!

My wife Amber waited for me as I walked through the door from the garage. Looking around the kitchen I didn't see any pots or pans on the stove or smell the tell-tale aromas of dinner cooking. I noticed that the oven was cold, dark, and empty. I found it strange that Amber didn't have dinner started. We never went out on Friday as we had reserved it for family time. Saturday evening is our normal date night where we go out for dinner and sometimes drinks and dancing. Yet Amber was undressed and, in her robe, something she usually did before she got ready for a night out on the town. The house was unusually quiet. I said, "Where are Jimmy and Amy?"

"They're upstairs doing their homework."

"Are we ordering in pizza or have I forgotten something?" I asked, in a quandary as to what is going on this Friday evening in the Evans household.

"You can order in anything you want." Amber said with ambivalence.

"Well what would you like my dear? Since you do most of the cooking I can order in or I can whip us up something while you relax with a glass of wine."

"Alex, I won't be here. I'm going out tonight." Her voice gave away her excitement at the prospect.

"Who's watching the kids and where are we going? It won't take me long to get ready even though we're moving date night up a day."

She gave me a look of determination though her face revealed a bit of trepidation as well. "Alex, to answer your questions, you are staying home tonight and watching the kids. I didn't move up date night but I'm going on a kind of date with Jonathan Winters. We will still have our date night, tomorrow."

I felt like I had just been hit by a bus as I stood there and looked at my wife with utter disbelief. "What do you mean you are going on a date with another man?" I felt my anger rising with every syllable.

"Just what I said. Jonathan has been after me every day at lunch to go out to dinner and dancing with him and I finally said yes. He is picking me up at 7pm. We are going to the Oak Room and then to the Starlight Club."

"The HELL YOU ARE!" I screamed as my voice rose to a dull roar. What on God's green earth made you think that I would ever be comfortable with agreeing to my wife dating other men! And you've been meeting this asshole for lunch every single day?"

"Jonathan is a nice guy. He is new to town and he doesn't know many people and I befriended him and we have lunch! Big deal!"

"An occasional lunch with a colleague happens. With members of the opposite sex, it shouldn't be just the two of you and most certainly, not every damn day Amber!"

"Oh Alex, grow up! Jonathan said that you would be a real asshole about this and I told him no, my husband is reasonable and doesn't have a jealous bone in his body but I was wrong."

"Amber I'm not jealous. What I am is your HUSBAND! I expected from you a sense of loyalty and fidelity that includes not running to the arms of some would be lothario just because he's nice. I'm sure he told you to ambush me with this rather than sitting down and having a reasonable and rational discussion. You both planned on and decided to blindside me so any objections on my part would be discounted and ignored and passed off as jealousy as if my concerns had no validity!"

'NO! You need to call this "nice guy', a guy "nice" enough to hit on married women and looked to make their husbands a cuckhold." I let the sarcasm drip off the word nice.

"For the sake of our marriage, call him and tell him you must cancel. I'm not going to idly stand by while my wife starts dating!"

She said, "You don't own me or my body!"

I looked her straight in the eyes as I replied, "So, you've decided to fuck him then!" I screamed. "True, I don't own your body. However, you did explicitly state that I had sole use and rights of said body when you uttered 'forsaking all others until death do us part', you remember, our wedding vows? Taken in front of God, family, and friends?"

"Honey, she said taking an unctuous tone, it's only dinner and some dancing!"

"First of all, you're lying through your teeth. Secondly, you've lost the right to call me HONEY! Lastly, not just NO but HELL to the NO! There is no way I'm going to stand for this! Call him and cancel immediately! He has used these "innocent" lunches to stalk and systematically seduce you. I'm sure he has belittled me insisting that I'm someway ignoring you and your needs, that I've mistreated or abused you in some way. I'm sure he told you that I'm undeserving or unworthy of your love, trust, and respect. Come on Amber you're smart enough to see through this!"

"I'm going to out with a friend and that's all. I need to shower and get dressed. I've made up my mind and I deserve to have a night out without you trying to control my every move!"

With that she stormed off heading for the shower. I heard her slam the door to the bedroom. This conversation, hell knock down drag out, isn't over by a long shot. So, I flew up the stairs and went to open the bedroom door only to find it locked. I heard the shower running through the wall and I went to get the key to the door I kept in my desk for emergencies. I returned and unlocked the door. I saw her LBD, lacy black push up bra, and matching panties from Victoria's Secret laid out on the bed and her "come fuck me" pumps beside her dress. On her vanity I see she has a tube of bright red lipstick and her bottle of Xanadu perfume ready to be applied.

I try the bathroom door to find that it is locked as well.

I knocked and yelled, "Amber open this door!"

Nothing. Suddenly a plan forms in my mind. I headed to my closet and got out a suitcase and packed myself some clothes for the weekend. A couple of suits, ties, and work socks and put them in my garment bag. I also packed her dress, undergarments, and shoes with my stuff. I carried the bags downstairs and put them by the door. I grabbed my running shoes and a jacket and sat them with the bag.

I got out my phone and called our babysitter Kelli and told her that if Mrs. Evans called her to sit tonight or tomorrow, to tell her she is busy. I told her that I will pay her double her rate for 8 hours each day. She told me that she is truly busy as she needed to study for a major math test on Monday. Then I phoned my Mom and told her not to answer any calls from my home phone, Amber's cell, or the kid's cell. I explained the problem and I got her word that she won't take the kids from Aber or answer the phone. If Amber showed up, she promised to tell her that Dad is "sick and contagious."

I knew that it would be next to impossible for Amber to find another sitter on Friday evening on such short notice. I went up and talked to my kids. I saw that they were frightened as they heard Amber and I as we screamed at each other. I said, "Kids don't worry! Mom and I had a disagreement over something. Kid's, I must go out of town for work due to an emergency but I will call you every night. Amy don't let your Mom use your phone, if she thinks to ask, tell her you left it in your locker at school. Put it on vibrate because I will call you before bed. The house phone will be temporarily disconnected but I will turn it on before I leave. Just call my cell if you need me for anything and be good for Mom until I get back, okay?" They nodded and I kissed them on the forehead, they hugged me and through tears they promised they would.

I returned downstairs to the living room, rummaged through her purse, and removed her cell phone and her car keys from her key ring. I also took our spare set. I texted the asshole pretending to be Amber and told him he was right about Alex being upset and being a jerk. I told him I would meet him at the Oak Room at 8:15pm. He texted back okay. I told him I needed to get dressed and that he should shut off his phone because Alex got his number and might try to call and harass him. He agreed and telling "me' that he couldn't wait until "I' was in his arms dancing close. I decided to keep her phone as well so I put it in my pocket.

Without a sitter she won't be able leave the house since I now planned to leave before she finished dressing. I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door. I disconnected the phone line before I got into my car and backed out of our driveway. I drove around the block before I parked down the street from my house in my friend and neighbor, Jerry Hallstead's driveway as he and Helen are on vacation. I sat patiently as I waited for "Mr. Wonderful" to realize he has been had. I used the time waiting to make a reservation at a nearby motel.

He'll turn his phone back on and call Amber's cell and when he doesn't reach her, he'll take off for here under the guise of worrying that I hurt her or someway held her against her will. Forty-five minutes passed by before I heard a strange ringtone on Amber's phone. I let the call go to voicemail. Having failed to reach her he then sent a text. He wrote, 'U ok? Did the asshole hurt u? I'm on my way.'

The text was sent at 9pm. It is a fifteen-minute drive from the Oak Room to our driveway. I noticed that Amber came to the window several times and looked out no doubt she wondered why the asshole was so late. With three minutes to go I called my daughter on her phone and told her to call her mother up to her room saying she isn't feeling well. Amy said she would and it would be the truth.

I saw Amber leave the window, so, I started my car, pulled out of Jerry's drive, and drove my car across my driveway so the asshole couldn't pull in. I got out of my car and pulled out one of my daughter's softball bats from the trunk. I stood in the shadows behind my car and waited. Right on cue the asshole came flying up my street and parked side of the road when he saw that the driveway was blocked.

He jumped out of his car and started around my car heading for my front door when I stepped out of the dark in front of him with the bat in my hands. "YOU Jonathan?"

He takes a step back saying, "I am! I came here to make sure you didn't harm Amber!"

"Thank you for your "concern" for my wife's well-being! Too bad it stops short of doing irreparable harm to her marriage, injuring her kids, and destroying her family! All for a strange piece of ass!"

"Let me see Amber now!" he said with a bit of false bravado.

"Listen asshole, you are trespassing on my property! She is with my children because they are ill after overhearing our argument about you and the end of their parent's marriage. She is not leaving with you and you are not going any farther near my home or my family! I'm telling you to leave now or I'll phone the police and have you arrested!"

"You may stop me today but I will see her at work Monday. She wanted to go out with me. Your nothing but a jealous prick!" he says with smugness and a smirk as if trying to goad me into assaulting him.

"In case you haven't got the point SHE IS MARRIED! Perhaps she did want to go out with you, since you wormed your way into her mind actively seducing her by undermining and belittling me at your "innocent" lunches. You have her thinking and seeing unclearly but you don't fool me at all. All you want to do is sleep with her. You don't give a fuck about the collateral damage you leave behind in your wake--my children, my wife, after your done using her, me and our family, the life we've worked so hard to build!"

"You probably got your rocks off humiliating me but how you can in good conscious know what you are doing to my children and our family. That's monstrous. I'm on to your little game so get this, you're not leaving with or furthering your seduction of my wife tonight or ever. if I've anything to say about it!"

"By the way, smile, you're on "candid camera" as I pointed to my security cameras. "I have them zoomed in on us and recording every word and deed for posterity and evidence. Now for the last time leave and don't return or I WILL have you arrested for trespass. Am I perfectly clear?"

"Fuck you!" he said as he turned and headed back to his car. I watched him pull away and I got in my car and followed him to make sure he didn't double back. Assured that he left the area I went back and parked at Jerry's until I saw the lights go out. I went back to the house and reconnected the phone wires. It was now 2am and I was confident that asshole wouldn't call risking me answering the house phone.

I headed out to my room and settled in for the night. I wanted to get a bottle of bourbon and get plastered but I knew I needed to keep my wits about me. I undressed and took a long hot shower. As the hot water cascaded down my worn body and the steam engulfed me, I hoped that it relieved some of the stress I felt. However, the shower failed to work its usual magic. I dried off and crawled into bed and hoped for but knew that sleep would not be forthcoming.

Alone with my thoughts as the adrenaline finally subsides, the pain overtook me as I lie there and wondered what would make my wife fall for this asshole's line of bullshit. If something was amiss than its news to me. Until this evening I never had a hint of a problem. Over the course of the night and early morning I made some decisions. If she sees this asshole, then we are through.

I decided that I needed to find out everything I can about one Jonathan Winters. Unlike the late comedian of the same name, this guy isn't one bit funny. I checked him out on social media and I found that he is married with two children. His wife Melody and kids are still in Chicago. I assumed they planned on joining him at the end of the school year in 60 days or so.

I paid for and did a background search and I discover that he left his last two jobs, abruptly. I needed to call these firms and see what I can find out come Monday. I got his address and phone number in Chicago. First thing in the morning I called my boss Dan Jenkins and told him I needed some time off due to a family emergency. I gave him some of the details and he told me to take whatever I needed. I told him a week no more than two.

I guessed the trip to Disney World is off. The kids will be disappointed that is unless I can resolve my problem before the end of the week. I grabbed a quick shower and cleaned up before I headed to Molly's Diner for some breakfast. I got back to my house at 6:45am and I disconnected the phone wires again.

I waited at Jerry's until 7:30am before I entered the house and got my kids. I grabbed some clothes for them and told them to stay quiet. I got them dressed, down the stairs and into my car. I took them out for breakfast while I had more coffee. After breakfast I took them to my parents and asked them to keep the kids for a couple of days incognito until I can get things straightened out with Amber one way or another.

I got back in my car and drove back to my house. The time had come for us to come to an understanding. I pulled in the driveway, got out and headed back into the house. Ambers in the shower. She's unaware that the kids are gone. I took her phone out and called asshole. "Amber?" he answers.

"No asshole, it isn't Amber. If you know what's good for you then you better stay away from my wife. Don't call, don't come by. That's unless you want me to have an interesting chat with Melody! I'm sure that she, Jon, and Jason will be extremely interested in how her husband and their father has occupied his time in Pittsburgh since he arrived." When I stopped talking, I heard an audible gasp followed by utter silence. "Now that I have your attention you better hear and heed my words of advice asshole!" I disconnect the call.

I got up and made a pot of coffee and poured myself a steaming mug full of the life sustaining nectar and took a huge gulp. I heard Amber in the bedroom so I poured a mug of coffee with cream, two sweeteners, and yellow packet stuff for her while I topped off my mug yet again. I took the coffee to the table and sat down and waited for her to descend the stairs into the kitchen,

Her eyes widened as she saw me sitting there. Before she got a word out, I said, "SIT DOWN AND DON'T SAY A SINGLE FUCKIN WORD!" I saw the dark circles under her eyes that were red and puffy from crying as she sat down, a bit frightened, as I normally never ever used such a tone with her.

"I wanted to begin by apologizing, not for what I said, but the way that I said it. Until last night, I never raised my voice or issued any type of ultimatum to you and for that I'm sorry. When you made the decision to carry on with that asshole, and gave me an ultimatum, I felt backed into a corner. That's no excuse but it's what happened. She started to speak but I put my finger to her lips, "Please let me say what I have to say then I'll listen to you, but not before."

She nods in the affirmative. "Amber, since we started dating and throughout our marriage and with our children, I've always done everything within my power to take care of my family. I protected all of you, provided for you and I treated you with the love and respect you deserved and I expected the same in kind. I deserved it and I dare say I have earned it during the past 14 years and 12 years of marriage."

I see tears streaming down her cheeks as I continue, "Last night you failed to give me any kind of respect, failed to show me any type of mercy and you tore my heart out. With your words, your actions and intended actions you cut me to the quick. I spent the entire night wondering what horrible thing or things I could've done to you for you to behave the way you did."

"If something horrible or inexcusable on my part exists, then I'm clueless as to what I did that made you decide to date another man while we are married. I know we discussed in depth and detail what fidelity means to me and you agreed way before I asked and you said yes."

"I've always took my wedding vows seriously! I'd never ever try to pull on you what you did on me, EVER! In turn, I expected you to honor your commitment to me as well. Anything short of that then we are through! I don't want our family broken apart but I'll not live with a woman that is less than 100% committed to us, to our relationship nor will I allow a stranger, a usurper into my marriage." The tears have given way to sobs.

"You have to decide that if a little fling with "Mr. Wonderful" is worth your marriage and your family. With something that important you better be sure you have all the facts. Did you know he has a wife and two children in Chicago? That they are waiting until the end of the school year before joining him? If you don't believe me look him up on Facebook." Her eyes widened.

"Yes, if you two decide to continue then your actions will cause a great deal of pain and suffering to our children, Melody, his wife, and their children and our collective extended families, friends and colleagues. You both need to ask yourself if it's indeed worth all the carnage." I took and breath and continued,

"You're right I don't own you. You've already cheated on me by having an emotional affair and it's just as big a violation of my love and trust, just as big a betrayal and lack of respect for me as if it were physical, and I believe it would have been last night."

"I did horrific things in to stop last night from happening. I took your phone and keys, called our sitters to prevent you from leaving the kids, and I waited and confronted that asshole outside our home. I wanted to give us both time and hoped that you would see what's happening from my perspective and hopefully listen to reason and have a civil discussion about things with me. It's not my finest hour and I'm not proud of my actions. I resented having been so desperate as to have said and done what I did last evening. I hope upon hope that you will come around but frankly my faith in that happening has faded with each passing minute."

"I, directly and you indirectly, involved our children in adult issues. I'm beside myself with guilt for that. If that continues then neither of us deserve our sweet, innocent children. I for one won't let that happen again. So, from this point on its all on you, you decide or both of you decide what the future holds for us, them, for all of us."

12