What a Beachy Day

Story Info
Katrina was fucked by a stranger at the beach.
2.6k words
4.34
30.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina strode along the shore carrying her belongings. She could feel the sand washing away from under her feet smoothly.

The beach was packed with naked men and women and she struggled to find a decent empty spot to sunbathe.

After awhile, she noticed a group of women were packing their stuff in haste and Katrina rushed towards the spot. She could hear them grumbling while walking away and they appeared to be in a bad mood.

Katrina shrugged it off and laid her mat and belongings on the sand. She could feel eyes were on her as she set her tanning spot. She was wearing a white triangle bikini top and a matching side tie bottoms. It didn't cover much of her C-cup breasts and she loved how sexy it makes her feel.

She was always confident with her body which makes other women especially those from her workplace envious of her. Her boss took a special liking on Katrina and she would appreciate how her body could get men to fall at her feet.

Katrina sighed and closed her eyes in content as she lay down on her mat. The heat and sound of waves with distant chattering of people calmed her mind. But the unmistakable sound of moans and groans were more pronounced in the crowd and Katrina leaned on her elbows to observe her surroundings.

Two feet away from her right was a naked man and woman who appeared to be engaging in a sexual intercourse. They were both hugging, leaning on their sides, their body facing towards each other. She could see the woman's bare back and the man was facing Katrina with a smirk on his face. His arms were wrapped around the woman and Katrina unmistakably saw their hips grinding furiously under the small towel.

So this was what made the women before her angry? Katrina was mentally amused.

She was surprised nobody else seemed to mind when they passed by the couple. Some people around them took notice, smiling in amusement and some were whooping and whistling watching them fuck. Their sound of skin slapping and wetness were loud, it turned her on.

They changed position and the man was now on top of the woman while she lay on her stomach. He was bold to throw away the towel exposing their privates. He pushed up on her back, hands on the side of her head, rimming his cock in and out of her and Katrina gasped at his size. He was huge!

He didn't stop staring at Katrina while he moaned and groaned, fucking the woman underneath him. Their grunts became louder and she could hear the woman shrieked on her crossed arms as orgasm washed over her.

"Fuck." The man pulled out his cock, took off his condom and stroked it hard. His cum spurted three times and landed on the woman's back and ass. Katrina drooled staring at the white semen pooling on the woman's back dripping down her side. She had never seen anyone cummed so much.

He stroked and rubbed his glistening 10 inch cock between her ass while panting heavily.

"It was nice fucking you... See you around." He whispered next to her ear while staring at Katrina intensely. The man spanked her ass hard then winked at Katrina as he stood and walked away butt naked.

She could hear the other men cheering him as he passed by. Katrina pulled her legs apart and surprised to find her panty soaking wet.

"God, he fucked me so good...," the woman next to her sighed while slowly getting up on her knees. She turned towards Katrina and grinned widely. "Did you see his cock?"

"Yeah," Katrina whispered.

"Massive right? People say he's here every Sunday to satisfy horny women, so I tried to find him and it didn't take long to find a screaming woman by the shower." She smiled, slipping a finger to her moist pussy. "So I took a peek, and voila, he was banging a cougar hard and I had to wait by the shower to give him a hint."

Katrina stared at her, then looked at the shower stalls at the far corner.

"Next thing I know, he found me here and started fingering and fucking me while I tan. Feels so good! You might not want to miss the chance, he can fuck at least six women, go find him!"

"No... Thanks I'm good."

"You look flushed, does it bother you?" she asked, her hands were on her own back rubbing his cum to her front body. Her breasts was now glistening wet with his cum.

Katrina shook her head no then continued laying down on the mat, ignoring the woman.

"Mhmm, he taste good too...," she moaned, licking her fingers. "Wanna have a taste?"

Katrina gasped in shock. "No, thank you!" She immediately stood up and packed her belongings. She could feel her pussy throbbing still, and walked away from the woman as she laughed and ran towards the beach.

Katrina sighed in relief as she leaned against the side of the changing room furthest away from the crowds. She was uncomfortable at how horny she was and she desperately needed a release. Katrina dumped her belongings on the floor and pulled down her panty. Her juice was dripping wet on her thigh.

"Damn it...," she moaned as she rubbed her pussy with her fingers. She slipped her middle finger inside and leaned her head against the metal wall closing her eyes.

"You know, I can do it for you if you want," Katrina jumped at the sudden voice on her right. She immediately pulled out her fingers and panty up. She looked up and gasped when she recognized the person leaning against the wall with his elbow.

Katrina breathed heavily embarrassed at being caught. "No, thanks."

The man looked like he was freshly out of shower and he was now covered in his boxer.

"Are you sure?" He smirked.

"Yeah...," Katrina gulped, she was suddenly nervous as he eyed her body hungrily.

"I know you want it, I saw how you looked at my cock back there."

Katrina swallowed nervously and her eyes looked down to his private. She gasped at the big bulge forming underneath his boxer... The man walked closer towards Katrina, leaning his arm above her head against the wall and whispered, "I can make you cum like nobody else."

"What will you do to me?" She asked breathlessly, looking at him through her lashes.

"Oh baby, I have a lot of things I wanna do to you, but first I gotta taste that pussy of yours."

Katrina moaned then grabbed his head kissing him hard. The man returned the kiss with a full force, wrapping his arm around her perfect body and grabbed her perky ass. Katrina could care less of her surroundings, she was desperate for a release.

He broke the kiss then turned her body around facing the wall. He hugged her body and squeezed her breasts. The man pulled down her bikini top revealing her pink nipples and he pinched them hard. "Do you know how sexy you are?" He whispered huskily against her ear. Katrina moaned grinding her ass on his bulge while he kissed and sucked her neck. "Usually, the sluts find me to fuck em, but I can't miss my chance on your perfect body. I can fuck you for hours... until you can't walk anymore."

"Yes...," she moaned, her pussy throbbed more.

Katrina leaned her cheeks against the wall and arched her back. He spanked her ass hard then crouched down to pull off the strings of her bottom revealing her glistening pink pussy.

"Fuck, that's a pretty pussy...," he groaned. His finger slid across her clit slowly loving the slick sound it made. He slipped his two finger inside her pussy and groaned at how tight she was.

"Oh yes!" she squealed, arching her back more. The man fingered her throbbing pussy slowly taking his time. He took out his fingers then reached them towards her mouth which she sucked greedily.

"You so sexy...," he moaned staring at her hungrily.

The man spanked her ass hard then crouched down again pulling her ass apart . He stared at her pussy then greedily ate her out. His face was drowned in her ass as he licked and sucked her pussy.

"Oh my god!" she squealed grinding her ass on his face. His tongue was so wild exploring her pussy. The man squeezed her ass and spanked her again. "Yes!" she screamed, her pussy was clenching hard at his assault.

He slipped his fingers inside then fingered her hard and fast as his tongue lapped wildly on her clit.

"Yes! Almost there, don't stop!" Katrina reached out her arm behind her back then pulled his head harder towards her ass as she grinded her pussy roughly against his mouth.

"Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!" Her thigh shook as orgasm washed over her body. The man stood then turned her around kissing her mouth hard. Almost half of his face was covered in her juices and Katrina greedily tasted her pussy on his mouth.

The man took off his boxer and his cock hung hard proudly poking her stomach. Katrina looked down and gasped at his size. This was the first time she ever saw a massive cock up close.

Katrina crouched down on her knees and wrapped her fingers around his length.

"Impressive...," she whispered.

The man stared at her hungrily underneath him. She looked so sexy as she stroked his cock and the view of her partially covered breast made his cock twitched in excitement. He could not wait to fuck that boobs.

Katrina kissed his head and slowly licked his hole.

"Yes... Suck me...," he wrapped his fingers around her hair pulling her head forward. Her mouth filled in half of his cock and she sucked it greedily. "Look at me," the man said.

Katrina looked him in the eye and she opened her mouth big, letting him face fucked her slowly. She could feel his dickhead hit the base of her throat and her eyes rolled back at the sensation. She was about to gag but held it back. Her saliva was dripping down her breast as she sloppily suck him. Katrina spitted on his cock and wrapped both of her hands around his shaft and stroked it hard while she sucked on his head.

"Fuck...," he groaned.

The man crouched his hips lower then pushed his wet dick in between her breasts. He grabbed and squeezed them drowning his dick inside as he roughly grind them inside.

"Oh yeah! Oh I love that!" Katrina closed her eyes as her chest was roughly fucked. The head of his cock emerged from her breast looked so good.

The man pulled himself off of her and lifted her up, pushing her front to the wall. Katrina leaned her cheeks against the wall, hands stretched out above her head. Her ass and pussy was hanging as she arched her back.

He spitted on his dick and her ass coating her pussy with his saliva.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard...," he groaned spanking her ass hard.

"Yes! Please!"

He spanked her many times until her ass was swollen red. Then the man entered her pussy hard.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! You're so big! Oh my-"

He thrusted his cock deep inside her again then stopped.

"Fuck!!!" she screamed. The man deep thrusted his cock again and stopped, she screamed everytime he moved inside her.

"You love my cock?" he groaned in her ears.

"Yes! Yes! I love your coc-"

He rammed his cock deep inside her again and fucked her hard and fast. Katrina rolled her eyes back at the sensation. He filled her tight pussy so damn good. She kept chanting mentally what a slut she is for letting a stranger fuck her.

The man fucked her roughly and she screamed everytime his cock hit her deepest wall.

There was distant voices heard around the changing room and it was coming closer towards them. They both knew people might pass by and caught them having sex, but Katrina could care less at the moment. She was fucked by a man with a massive cock and it clouded everything that was on her mind.

"Whoa! What the hell?" A male voice was to her left.

"Shit!" Another male voice.

A group of male in their 20s gathered next to the changing room... Katrina could hear them laugh and curse but it was a blur to her ears. The man kept fucking her hard despite a crowd of onlookers staring at them having sex.

"You like them watching you getting fucked huh?" the man groaned, slamming her pussy. "You wanna be a pornstar now? Move your hips and show them how you fuck my cock." The man grabbed her shoulders and moved her body facing towards their audience.

Katrina could see six shirtless male boys grinning and whistling in front of her. One of them was holding his phone recording them having sex doggystyle and it turned her on even more.

Katrina moved her hips hard against his cock repeatedly, their skin slapped loudly. Her breasts were bouncing to the force.

"Oh yes! I love your cock!" She moaned squeezing her breasts. They were both sweaty and wet, the sunlight made them look appealing to their audience.

"Tell me what you guys want to see!" The man shouted and spanked her ass.

"Just fuck her hard bro!" One of the boy shouted, others were whistling happily.

The man grabbed her shoulder and slammed his cock hard and fast inside her. Her ass shook from the force and her breasts were bouncing wildly.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Yes.. Yes.. Yes! OH MY GOD!" Katrina cummed hard from his rough banging, the man held her body as she squirted and shook from her orgasm.

Katrina fell on her knees trembling, she squirted some more then the man reached down to finger her hard.

"Fuck! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!" Katrina cummed hard, streams of her juices squirted towards the sand underneath her as he finger fucked her roughly.

"Fuck yeah! So sexy!" One of the boy shouted, crossing his arm watching them eagerly.

The man turned her around to face him. He grabbed her ass and lifted her body up towards his. His cock entered her slick pussy and he fucked her hard again, drilling his cock inside her as she locked his hips with her ankle.

"Yeah! Yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Katrina screamed loud, her eyes were rolled to the back too overwhelmed with the sensation.

The man pulled out his cock from her pussy then put her body down so she sat on her knees and pushed his cock inside her mouth.

"Fuck! Fuck! I'M CUMMING!" He roared stroking his cock, streams of cum spurted inside her mouth, face and chest.

Katrina was on her knees as she greedily slurped and swallowed half his cum. The rest dripped down to her breasts and she rubbed his cum all over her breasts making them glistening wet.

She sucked the man some more staring at the horny boys who looked at them hungrily.

"Thanks for watching, boys!" she said breathlessly staring at them through her lashes as she rubbed her throbbing pussy, squeezing her breast hard. Her lips was still sliding along his massive cock and she kissed the head looking at the smirking man. "That was one of the best fuck I ever have."

"I'm not done yet I told you, I can go on for hours, let's go inside the changing room."

Their audience whistled happily and followed them inside to watch them fuck for another round.