What a Dad Wants Ch. 01

Story Info
I caught my daughter with her boyfriend.
1.7k words
4.39
204.3k
345

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late. The need to piss woke me from a sound sleep. As soon as I finished, a sixth sense told me to check on the kids. To this day I wonder if the decision to do so was a good one or a bad one.

Given the hour, I was surprised to see the faint glow from the living room television as soon as I glanced toward the foot of our staircase. Without much suspicion, I made my way down figuring one of the kids had fallen asleep on the couch while watching it. I wasn't being sneaky, just quiet so I wouldn't disturb anyone sleeping peacefully. Halfway down the stairs, I heard soft moaning. Female moaning. I wondered briefly if my son would be brave enough to watch porn on the family television, but then I heard a male voice between the breathy sighs say, "Gabby, shh."

My heart started pounding, but I didn't pause. If anything, I descended the rest of the staircase in a flash. I peeked around the corner, into the living room and my life changed. It sounds so dramatic, but it's true. My beautiful daughter was laying on the couch, flat on her back with her shirt pulled up and her fabulous tits on display. Her on again, off again boyfriend Mitch-something was beside her, squeezed along the back of the couch. One of his hands held both of hers against the arm of the sofa above her head. His other hand was snaked beneath her denim skirt. Based on the rhythmic moving of his right arm, it was obvious my daughter was getting finger fucked and by the sounds she was making, she was really enjoying it. In just the first few moments of me watching, he had alternated between thrusting his tongue in her mouth and latching on to her suck on the tit closest to him.

My cock turned to fucking stone. I knew I should turn away and I knew that there was no way I could. While I wanted this guy off of her and out of my house, I wanted to watch Gabby being pleasured for the rest of my life. My next thought was that I wanted to be the one doing it.

My hand disappeared into the waistband of my underwear to grip my hard cock. I had a moment of guilt and doubt when I realized I was stroking myself ten feet away from my daughter and her date. Meanwhile, my wife was asleep upstairs with no idea of the depravity happening in her house. My hesitancy didn't last. The risk of getting caught teamed up with my hormones and increased the stiffness of my cock, sending pre-cum oozing from the tip.

I focused on my girl writhing on the couch under the ministrations of another man. Each flicker of the television showed me more detail. Her pebbled nipples atop above average sized tits for the rest of her frame. The wet, swollen lips of her mouth. I could even see the muscles of her thighs tense as she got closer and closer to coming.

My own hand kept time with the one abusing my daughter's cunt. The faster Mitch pounded his fingers into Gabby, the faster I jacked off, all the while imagining it was my dick thrusting inside of her. My girl's breathing became even more labored and her eyes were squeezed shut so tightly I would have thought she was in pain if her face were the only thing I could see. But no, that was the look of total fucking pleasure. She loved everything Mitch was doing to her.

"Gonna come for me, Gabby?" It was so quiet I could barely hear the kid, but her answering nod was loud as fuck. She was about to come. My fist jerked my cock faster than ever and my breathing became panting that I was afraid would give away my not so hidden hiding spot. Almost as soon as I decided to let myself go and soak the inside of my boxers, I heard, "I want to taste you first." I yanked my hand away from my cock like I'd been burned and still I had to grit my teeth to beat back the orgasm I'd beckoned seconds earlier.

They started shifting around on the sofa. "Keep your shirt up, babe. Play with your tits." I didn't know much about Mitch, except he was my new fucking hero. He helped Gabrielle sit up and swing her legs over so her feet could meet the floor even though they didn't stay there. Faster than I could have, he knelt in front of the couch, shimmied her skirt up over her hips and yanked her bottom towards the edge of the cushion and his waiting mouth.

The blue light from the TV gave me too brief and too distorted of a view of her sweet pussy when he flung her knees over his shoulders, but my imagination was filling in all the gaps. I was stunned by the sight of my daughter being eaten out, but still my balls ached and my cock felt like it might explode. As instructed, Gabby's hands were full of her own tits while she focused her gaze down the flat expanse of her torso to the source of her pleasure. I was dying to know what she could see. From my voyeuristic perch, I could only see the back of Mitch's head. It was still and then it was nodding rhythmically as if answering some unspoken question. My eyes darted to Gabby's face as she lost hold of her tits to cover her mouth. Then her teeth were sinking in to one of her small hands. She didn't make a sound.

I couldn't take it. I was seconds away from throwing Mitch across the room and taking his place. My baser animal instincts were rising to the surface within my body telling me that I just needed to fuck. It was some other, unknown force inside me screaming to fuck HER. Not giving a fuck about anything except coming, I yanked down my boxers below my cock. I stepped out of the cover of the dark hall and into the walkway, leaning against the frame for support. I gathered all the pre-cum collecting at the head and worked it down my shaft never taking my eyes off my daughter.

Her eyes were closed again, almost as tight as her thighs closed around Mitch's head. He used his arms to spread her wide again, but her knees fought against his hold. Her hips were moving up and down, no doubt grinding her cunt lips against his face searching for that perfect sensation for her clit. I was tuned into the sounds of his tongue flicking her wet flesh and the small moans she made when he sucked her into his mouth and released her with a louder smack. But the smell. Christ, I could smell my daughter's excited little pussy. It was undeniable and it sent me into another realm.

My fist hammered up and down my cock making its own noises that went unnoticed. My lips parted to expel my ragged panting breath and my eyes glared straight at my girl's gorgeous face. "Look at me, baby," I thought, my own voice screaming inside my head, but Gabrielle could not hear it. "Look at what you're doing to me." I willed her big brown eyes to open and shuffled even further from my old hiding spot, inching dangerously close to casting a shadow across their bodies.

My hips started moving, fucking my own hand. "Fuck, baby, watch me. Watch Daddy stroke his cock!" The only proof I hadn't spoken out loud was that neither teen stopped what they were doing.

Mitch added his fingers to his task, pumping them in and out of her even more savagely than before and Gabby's body bowed up off the couch in response.

She reached out and wound her fist into his hair, forcing his face tighter against her cunt and hissing, "Oh God, I'm gonna come."

My nuts drew up tight. My spine felt like it had caught fire. I stroked my cock with ferocity. "Come for me, Gabby. Daddy needs to see you come."

Both hands flew to her mouth and her whole body started to shake. Mitch grabbed her hips and tried to hold her still but it was no use. She was humping against him, almost thrashing.

In the middle of coming on his face, Gabrielle's eyes opened and immediately landed on me. She jerked hard from surprise, but could not stop what was already happening to her body. Her eyes widened and locked on mine and understanding registered on her face. Her dad was masturbating to the sight of her. Our shared moment sent me over the edge.

Her eyes snapped back and forth between my tense face and the frantic movements at my crotch. I stroked my cock once, twice more and then let go. I threw my free hand down in front of the swollen head and started shooting rope after rope of thick cum into my own palm. I bit hard on my lip to keep from shouting the house down. I don't know how Gabby's whimpers covered up the small grunts that I could not repress with every blast of cum that emerged, but Mitch seemed none the wiser. His movements had slowed, but he was still at it, bringing my daughter down gently.

When the last of my spunk oozed from my dick, I tore my gaze away from Gabby's still shocked expression. My hand was full. I hadn't come so hard or so much since I could remember and it was all thanks to my own daughter. Without making another sound I turned and headed back up the stairs with my semi stiff cock leading the way to our hall bathroom.

Once my hands were clean and dry, I slid my boxers back in place, opened the door, clicked off the light, and turned toward my bedroom. I barely heard the sound of the front door latching shut. I looked down the hallway while I slid our door quietly closed and at the last second, saw the light from the television in the living room disappear.

To be continued...