What a Dad Wants Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then do it, baby. I'm looking forward to being the first." In my head I added, 'if I can survive it.'

She started with her tongue at the tip, swirling around and probably getting her first taste of both me and Stella. As predicted, I could barely stand the perfection of it.

She tentatively took the head into her mouth and collared it with her lips. She sucked so lightly it felt like payback for all the teasing I'd done to her body in the few short days we'd been enjoying each other. She released the tension of her lips and more of my cock disappeared behind them.

"Fuck. This is already the best blow job I've ever had." A few inches later, I felt her lips again. When she slowly pulled away, her flattened tongue caressed the underside of my dick for the entire journey.

My hands went up where I laced my fingers behind my neck. It was that or grab her head and force my way to her throat. I wanted to sob it felt so fucking good and yet it was nowhere near enough.

She held the tip gingerly, moving my cock where she needed it in order to lick every inch unimpeded. Her tongue would make contact first, then her open lips. Those lips would slowly start to come together, dragging against my skin until her tongue retreated and they would close, sometimes trapping the tiniest bit of my flesh between them. The sensation was like all of the nerves scrambling their way to that one spot, fighting each other for stimulation, only to have her move to a different area and start the process again. It was a new technique for me to experience, but I wasn't mad at it.

She moaned and pulled her face away, licking her lips and stroking me with her hand.

"How does it taste, Gabby?"

She licked her lips again. "Kind of like me, but a little different. Not in a bad way."

"Put me back in your mouth." With my arms up and issuing the order, I thought I was prepared. I was not.

With no hesitation, most of my eight inches disappeared into her mouth and then she closed me in and sucked. I felt my abs and thighs tighten. She dragged her mouth back, but not much before she was engulfing even more of me.

"Christ, Gabby."

I tried not to, but it was impossible. My hips jutted forward to slip an extra, yet minimal amount of my cock between her lips. I moaned thinking about fucking her face one day. Would the sounds of my daughter gagging on my cock turn me on? If she played with her clit, could she come just from sucking me off? If so, what would her mouth feel like while she had a powerful orgasm?

Fuck. My own thoughts drove me as insane as the caresses of her tongue as she pulled herself off my dick over and over in a constant loop of wet sucking. I'd never considered myself obsessed with receiving oral, pussy had always been my favorite, but her young, inexperienced mouth was better than most cunts I'd slid into.

She sped up and I couldn't keep my hands away from her any longer. I sent one to her head and stroked her thick hair, noticing it was piled on top, but loose enough to still grab a fistful and force her movements. Instead, I put light pressure on her forehead until she tilted up to me as far as she could without losing my cock.

"Look at me, baby." Her eyes on me with her lips stretched around my girth for the first time would reappear in my dreams for years. "Hold still. Trust me."

When she stopped moving, my hips lurched forward again before I withdrew my cock entirely. My free hand replaced hers at the base of my shaft and I guided the tip across her lips, leaving shiny pre-cum in my wake.

"Keep your mouth open."

I began thrusting my cock into her mouth slowly, never giving her more than three inches or so.

"Daddy is having a hard time controlling himself."

Considering I'd already fucked my wife and had a massive orgasm thanks to Gabby watching, I should have been able to last for awhile, but fuck me if I didn't want to blow my load two minutes into the first suck session with my daughter.

"If your pussy is even half this good, baby..." I didn't finish my thought because Gabby started moaning, sending vibrations through my cock, up my spine, until even my scalp tingled.

My hips thrust toward and away from her faster and I wouldn't have slowed down even if I could. My breathing was ragged when I said, "Can you take more, Gabrielle?"

I felt her subtle nod with my hand on her head and then she was taking more. It was just enough to feel the gradual narrowing deep in her mouth. I set an even pace rocking toward her, then pulling back, and stayed consistent.

"Like this, Gabby. Daddy wants it just like this."

After another nod, I let her go, raised my arms to fist my own hair, and watched my daughter give me exactly what I asked for. "Fuck yes, baby. You're an amazing little cocksucker."

I felt one of her tiny hands cup my balls and groaned loudly into the echoing space of the shower. My whole body tensed until the touch became familiar, but even after relaxing, I was panting. I wanted to come so badly, but I wanted it to last forever.

"I'm so close." My statement seemed to motivate her like she was an addict in need of her next fix and her drug of choice was my cum.

I remembered her text about coming on her face and the mere thought brought orgasm rushing towards me like the shower was a sudden vacuum and all the air was sucked out around us, including all of it from my lungs.

I pulled free of her mouth and began stroking my cock mere inches from her. "Do you still want it on your face?"

"Yes, Daddy."

There was no time left. "Open your mouth. I want you to taste some of me too."

Shooting your cum deep inside someone's body is amazing. There's something equally spectacular, but altogether different, about your partner kneeling before you with a pair of open, willing lips. It must be said that while Stella was a beautiful sight doing that very thing on that very night, nothing would ever top my own daughter waiting patiently to take my load in her mouth and on her face.

I pulled and twisted my cock and before biting down hard on my lip, warned her, "Here it comes."

I sent the first spurt, always big and forceful, to her cheek, close to her nose, causing her to flinch slightly. It ended up spanning to her jawline. The second was all mine. It went between her lips, perfectly aimed. After that, her chin, her other cheek, wherever I could reach. There was not nearly enough to satisfy me, still Gabby's face was decorated with an asymmetrical web of cum and she was swallowing the rest as I finished.

I watched her closely, not saying anything, just trying to catch my breath. Her eyes were staring back at me, but she was somewhere else.

I reached for her, helping her to her feet, and then backing her slowly into the fine spray of water from the shower head. My hands went to her hair and released it, allowing it to fall naturally around her face and shoulders until it became saturated with water.

"Don't move," I whispered, turning and stepping over the towel to reach out and grab a cloth.

In front of her once again, I wrapped my arms around her and let the fabric catch the leftover streams and runoff from her hair. When it was sufficiently wet, I wrung it out and brought it to Gabby's face. She watched all of this until she realized I intended to clean her and then she closed her eyes.

I wiped everything away tenderly, taking my time and enjoying caring for her in the way of a father, but also a lover. A place and time where the lines blurred and made me think it was the most natural thing in the world, though I knew better.

"You good, baby?"

She took a deep breath and opened her eyes again, seeking mine immediately. Then she smiled. It wasn't blinding, but it did seem to cut through the haze of steam and my own exhaustion. "That was hot."

I quirked an eyebrow at her and smiled, mine much bigger than hers. "Oh yeah?"

She nodded. "It's a bit inconvenient though, isn't it? Logistically speaking."

I laughed and grabbed her face in both hands, pulling her to me for a deep, satisfying kiss that went on and on. Eventually, we bathed each other, finding all kinds of excuses for groping and more kissing.

It was the first night, since we'd added the new layer of our relationship, that Stella was working overnight. It didn't really sink in until we were dry, dressed, and Gabby snuck back to her room. It was a very odd feeling. How often was the mistress sleeping a few feet away? It didn't feel right to bring Gabby to the bed I shared with Stella so I popped into the hall, confirmed Smith's door was closed and slipped into Gabby's room. If Stella wasn't in our bedroom, no one would know that I wasn't either.

"Dad? What's wrong?" She was already under the covers and laying in the dark, but she had been looking at her phone.

I walked to the edge of her bed and pulled the covers back. When I moved to slide in, Gabby instantly gave me room. She was in her sleep uniform of shorts and tank top. I was in just shorts.

"Nothing, baby. Let's sleep."

I settled in and waited for the shock to wear off of Gabby. She laid her phone on top of the wide, wooden headboard where she let it charge overnight because that's as far as the cord would reach. The bedclothes rustled as she made to lie next to me, but I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to my side. Her head naturally rested cradled in the space between my shoulder and chest. Her left arm draped around my ribs.

"You ever want privacy, just say so and I'll do the same. Otherwise, plan on this when we can."

That was all that was said. I squeezed her once and wasted no time drifting into a sound sleep. I may have been setting a dangerous precedent that night, but I enjoyed the fuck out of it, all the same.

To be cont.

12