What a Deal! Ch. 23

Story Info
Dennis has away game, breaks in new girl.
7.5k words
4.61
3.7k
2
0

Part 23 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A reminder that this is part of a Non-Consent/Reluctance series. If you don't want to read about sex where someone is put into that position, then stop now and move on.

This is a continuation of what would be considered a "stroke" story, or as I like to call then a Jack(off) and Jill(off) story. I got some requests to continue this not very serious, fictional sex romp, so I'll try to keep up.

In the last chapter, Dennis had helped out at work in Chapter 22 and had gotten the business and earned a large fee. He came home to celebrate by having sex with those who helped him earn it; Cindy, Suzanne, and Katy. Then he travelled to the area where the new business was with one of the members of his company where he met and fucked her gorgeous little redhead friend.

Recurring Cast

Dennis, 41 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cindy's husband.

Cindy, 41 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Dennis' wife.

Diane, 41 years old, 5' 7", 140 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, recently divorced friend of Cindy's.

Becky, 38 years old, 5' 9", 155 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, Cindy's friend, widow.

Jack, 42 years old, 6', 185 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Louise's husband.

Louise, 38 years old, 5' 4", 130 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, Jack's wife.

Jackie, 19 years old, 5'6", 125 pounds, dark brown hair, blue eyes, neighbor girl.

Katy, 19 years old, 5'6", 115 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Jackie's friend, now Dennis' sub.

Suzanne, 36 years old, 5'5", 125 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, neighborhood acquaintance.

Bill, 38 years old, 5'9", 170 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, Suzanne's husband.

Brittany, 27 years old, 5'8", 120 pounds, red hair, blue eyes, Jimmy's wife.

Jimmy, 29 years old, 5'10", 160 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Brittany's husband.

The next couple of weeks were great for everyone. Cindy, Katy, and Suzanne were happy to spend some of their newfound largesse.

I was working many hard, long hours to get everything up and running for the contract we got with Mr. Sorenson. I had to find qualified individuals for some of the positions since the previous contract was with a company that could move them elsewhere. Some of the individuals we were able to hire away as they liked working where they were or there were no positions to move to with their current company. I had to travel to Mr. Sorenson's company area to do some more hiring and was going to spend two weeks there. The day I left, Cindy, Katy, and Suzanne left me well sated with a group blowjob.

When I arrived at Sorenson's company, he had told me to report to his office. I got to his city at about 2pm and headed up there. I waited for a few minutes and then was led into his office. I got a big surprise when I went in there. Standing next to Mr. Sorenson was Gloria, one of Cindy's friends who had come to our New Year's Eve party. She had turned out to be quite adventurous and then we introduced her to Mr. Sorenson.

"Hey, Dennis." Gloria came over and gave me a hug and peck on the cheek.

"Hi. I didn't expect to see you here."

Mr. Sorenson stood and came over to shake my hand. "Gloria and I are dating and, as a matter of fact, she's moved in with me."

I couldn't help but remember the fun we had with Gloria at the party. She had instigated our moving from just partying normally to stripping. Then Cindy and I had pushed a little more and everyone ended up having sex. I still remembered how a naked Gloria looked. She was a curvy, fleshy one with really great tits. We had had a lot of fun that night. She partied with both the men and women.

Mr. Sorenson brought me back to the present. "So, how goes the recruiting Dennis? You finding all the people you need for the contract?"

"Yes, sir. I have all but one of the key positions filled and only about 15 more total. I hope to have it done within the next two weeks."

"Excellent. I know that you guys will take care of everything. If you are free tonight, I'd like to invite you to join Gloria and I at my penthouse apartment. We can go to dinner first in the restaurant and then head up to the apartment to relax. Whadda ya say?"

"Sure. I'd love to. I'm starving, too, so I'll be ready for dinner as soon as the workday is over."

"Great. See you at 6pm at the restaurant across the street. You can see my apartment from here." He walked over and pointed up toward the penthouse across the street.

I checked it out. "Very nice. Let me get some work done and I'll meet you over there at 6pm."

"Good. See you at six."

I left the room and went to meet one of the local managers who was doing some of the hiring interviews. We discussed some of the candidates and then we interviewed three that he had there. All three were good and so he was going to make an offer to all of them for some of the open positions. The unfortunate thing was that we needed 5 system administrators and 2 database administrators for Oracle and we were having trouble finding them. Hard work was ahead.

By this point, it was about 5:30, so I went to the men's room and tried to freshen up a little by washing my face and hands. I felt a little better, and then I headed across the street to the large apartment building that had what appeared to be an excellent restaurant on the first floor.

I arrived and said I was meeting Mr. Sorenson and they immediately seated me at a nice table with a great view of the rest of the room. I looked around and there were a lot of business people bellied up to the bar. They were drinking, laughing, flirting, and generally blowing off steam after a day of work.

Mr. Sorenson arrived with Gloria about 15 minutes later. I had already started my first Guinness when they arrived.

We relaxed, discussed a little business, Gloria asked about Cindy and Katy, and we ordered dinner. Dinner was excellent and I was starving so I had a large salmon meal that filled me up. We had a couple more drinks as we relaxed and discussed what Gloria was doing. She had moved up to live with Mr. Sorenson and was working in a company in the next building.

As things were winding down, Gloria turned to her husband. "Shall we go upstairs for drinks?"

Taylor stood. "Yes, we should. Dennis, let's go upstairs and get some drinks."

We headed for the penthouse and Taylor made us all some drinks. I was enjoying myself when there was a knock at the door. Gloria went to answer it. I was checking a text message that came in and it said that Rhonda Johnson was in the bar of my hotel for a drink. She had come up from our home city, also, to check on the status of things.

Gloria came back with a small, but cute south-Asian woman. I didn't know how to tell them apart, so her exact nationality was lost until she spoke.

"Dennis, this is Sammy."

I shook her hand and looked at her. "Nice to meet you. Sammy, is it?"

She grinned. "My first name is Simran and my family all calls me Simi. When I got to the states my college friends thought it was Sammy and it stuck."

"So, you are from India?" I thought I recognized her accent.

"Yes, from just outside Mumbai."

"How long have you been in the U.S.?"

"About 12 years now. I got my bachelor's and master's degrees at MIT and stayed to start a company."

"Good for you. You own your own company?"

"Yes, I do. I started an IT company with a couple of my friends from MIT and we've hired some others. Right now, I have 18 employees and we have them working for several companies around here." She seemed very sure of herself.

"That's great." I thought about my problems. "What kinds of skills are we talking about?"

"We have system administrators, some help desk managers, some coders, and some database administrators." She looked at me. "Wait. Are you from the company that just got Taylor's IT contract?"

"Yes, that would be me."

"I was going to go for that contract, but nobody wanted to team with me and it was larger than I could support or show proper qualifications for. I really wanted that."

"Do you still want some work?"

"Absolutely!"

She was definitely looking for work. "Well, I need 5 sysadmins and 2 DBAs. Can you get that together?"

"Yes. I have four of those seven on the bench that just came off another contract and I need to find them work before they bolt." She stopped and looked at me. "We are all well qualified and not cheap. Wait until I send you our rates."

I looked at her closely. "You just didn't happen to stop by tonight, did you?"

Sammy grinned. "No. Gloria told me they were inviting you up here and I wanted to make a pitch for some work."

"Okay." I turned to where Gloria and Taylor were talking and looking out the window. "Okay, Gloria, I got it."

Gloria turned and smiled. "I figured you might need some IT help. Was I right?"

"Yes, you were." I turned back to Sammy. "Well, let's sit down tomorrow afternoon and discuss. We can go over the level of expertise and rates that we can afford at that time. Sound good?"

"3pm a good time?"

"Perfect. I'm across the street in the Marriott, room 920. You can ask at the desk if you forget the room number."

She grinned. "I won't forget."

"No, I expect you wouldn't."

"Well, I need to head out. See you tomorrow."

I shook her hand and she left. Gloria came over and was smiling broadly.

"Gotcha!"

"Yeah, you did. Well, I think I'd better head back to my hotel room."

"Okay, we'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye." Taylor came over and I shook his hand, too, and left.

I headed back to my hotel and detoured into the bar to find Rhonda. As I entered and headed toward the bar, I saw Rhonda sitting there, dressed to the nines, and drawing all the attention of the single men in the room.

Rhonda was wearing one of those nice tight dresses that today's young ladies seem to wear. She was young and looked good in it. The bodice was tight everywhere, showing off her cute, small tits, tiny waist, and flare of her hips. It was short and showed her great legs, too. Her delectable ass was hidden from me by the fact that she was sitting down. There were a couple of guys around her that she was talking to. I stood there for a second smiling.

When Rhonda saw me, she smiled and dropped off the high stool, protecting her modesty by turning so that the short dress didn't flash her panties at everyone in my direction.

"Dennis!" She came over at a brisk pace and threw her arms around me. She whispered in my ear, "Play along and act like you are my boyfriend so I can get rid of those guys."

I decided to really play it up. I pulled her back and kissed her. She couldn't deny me since she wanted to put on a scene. I kissed her and put both my hands on her ass. She jumped a little at that, but let it continue.

I finally pulled back. "It's good to see you, too, Rhonda."

She turned me a little and put her arm in mine. "Let's get out of here. I think they had bad ideas about me."

We walked to the elevator and I pushed 9. I stepped back and held her at arm's length so I could look her up and down. "Well, the way you are dressed and in a hotel bar, it's no wonder they thought you were there for a pickup."

She rolled her eyes. "I'm here so that we can make sure everything is properly handled and that the transition goes well."

"I know. You are pretty good at your job. But the way you are dressed is more about going out for fun, then just here for work. Let's have a drink."

We got to my room and I pulled out some bottles of alcohol and we both decided on whiskey on the rocks. I walked down to the ice machine and filled up the bucket. When I got back, the bathroom door was closed so I went ahead and fixed the drinks. I swished my whiskey around my cubes and took a quick swig when the door opened.

I almost choked on my whiskey. Rhonda walked out of the bathroom complete naked. She was looking a little shy about showing herself. She seemed nervous and I'm sure this was a big step for her. I thought she had said the last time we were here that she had a man in her life.

I looked her up and down. Her body was pristine, her skin flawless. She had small, perfect tits, with nice rosy nipples. I had gotten a quick glimpse in the dark the last time I was here with her. But she didn't want to have sex. Her waist was small and it flared to nice hips and, from what I saw earlier, a great ass.

I looked up into her eyes and I could see a little apprehension there. Like maybe I might not be pleased with this vision. I smiled. "What a beautiful vision. You are a gorgeous woman." I walked up to her. "If this is you offering to have sex with me, I am definitely honored and very happy about it."

Rhonda seemed to perk up at that. She looked down and then back up at me. "I just broke up with my now ex-asshole boyfriend and I need some, uhm, how do you say it. Attention?"

"The kind I gave you the last time we were here?"

She grinned and shook her head. "I barely remember that."

"Well, then you need to stay sober this time so that I can impress you with my abilities."

Rhonda laughed. At least she got the joke. She moved up to me and placed her body right up on me, wrapping her right arm around me. "Just be with me, okay? My boyfriend always seemed to end up somewhere else in his head and that never changed."

"You can't change men. They only change when they want to. And you are too intelligent, too accomplished, and too beautiful to settle for an asshole."

Rhonda hugged me and then looked up at me. "Hey, quit getting all serious. This is just supposed to be a quick and dirty fuck."

I smiled and scooped her up quickly, eliciting a squeal, and plopped her on the bed. She laughed all the way.

"Now you lay there and take your medicine young lady." I pointed at her and then dropped to my knees and yanked her legs around so that I could eat her pretty, pink, shaven pussy. "Yummy."

Rhonda lay back as I stared at the beautiful site in front of me. Her pussy was already getting wet and her lips were looking swollen. She had apparently gotten turned on just thinking about this. I pushed her legs back to her chest and leaned over her slit. I started at the bottom. I licked across her asshole and she jerked and moaned. I went up her left lip and then back down the right. I teased her a little, getting her more worked up.

When I thought I was ready to go to town on her, Rhonda put one hand on my head and just said, "Fucking eat me!"

So, I did. I went to town on her pussy. I licked and sucked up and down her slit, French kissing her shaven pussy. I started working one and then a second finger in. It was easy since she was so wet. I kept licking and sucking and she started rolling her hips. I had two fingers in her, fucking her slowly, as I licked up over her clit. After a short time, she started rolling her hips in time to the pressure she was putting on the back of my head, fucking my face. I could feel her starting to reach the crest so I did what I liked to do to some of these beautiful, wet pussies. I found her g-spot and started rubbing it with my fingers and I started sucking on her clit. She put both hands on my head and started humping me. That's when I hummed her clit and she went off. She pulled my face in her pussy and humped it, letting out little squeals with each tremor that racked her body.

She held me there for about a minute, humping and cumming on my face. When she finally collapsed back onto the bed her entire body went limp.

"Now that's what the fuck I really needed."

"You're welcome."

Rhonda sat up and looked at my wet face. She laughed. "Oh my god, I really covered you."

I licked around my mouth. "And you taste wonderful." I leaned up over her. "Here, taste."

She kissed me and didn't seem hesitant to taste herself.

She sat up and looked down to see that I was still dressed. "Maybe you should get undressed and lay down so that I can return the favor."

"Absolutely. That sounds like a good plan." I stood and undressed, draping everything over the back of a chair. I then crawled onto the bed and lay down. My cock was hard and pointing up at about a 45-degree angle from my belly.

Rhonda crawled over my right leg, lay down between my legs, and pulled my cock vertical. "This looks really good. I can see that it would please a woman very well."

And with that, she started licking and sucking. She had only been going for a few seconds when my phone rang. I had put it on the nightstand, so I reached over to grab it.

Rhonda pulled up. "You're going to answer your phone while I'm sucking your cock?" She stared at me as I looked at the phone.

"It's my wife. She probably wants to know if I'm getting laid."

"I know that you've proved that she lets you fuck around, but really? She checks on this?"

"It's her job to make sure I'm well taken care of." I answered the phone and as I did, I pointed to my cock for Rhonda to continue.

Rhonda hesitated as I answered. I put it on speaker.

"Hey, hon, how's it going?"

Cindy answered a little breathlessly. "I'm horny as hell and I'm going to have Katie eat me. I just wanted to see if my husband's big cock was going to be taken care of."

"Well," I paused and stared at Rhonda, teasing her. "At this moment, I have a beautiful woman sucking my cock. I ate her out earlier and gave her a huge orgasm."

"You always were good at eating pussy. Is she a good cock-sucker?"

Rhonda just stared as Cindy and I conversed.

I again pointed to my cock. "Cindy, I think she's a little shocked that we are having this conversation. Also, I put it on speaker so she could hear you and, hopefully, so you could hear her."

"Dennis, you can't do that to the poor girl. She doesn't know me at all. She doesn't know that you have several women at your beck and call. You put her on the spot and she is probably in shock."

Rhonda finally said something. "Yes, I am a little in shock."

"See, Dennis? You should have eased it in, and I'm not talking about your cock. What's your name, sweetie?"

"My name's Rhonda."

"Oh, are you the woman who works in the same company and was on that last trip? The one where he ate you until you passed out and then your redheaded friend fucked the shit out of him?"

Rhonda's eyes went wide. "Uh, yes, that's, uh, right."

"Well, don't worry about me. My husband has several sluts to make sure he's not lonely here at home, but I thought he might get lonely on the road. We both use our little submissive Katie to our advantage here and he also has several others who he has taken."

Rhonda stared at me some more, her eyes questioning me. "Okay."

"Anyway, since he has you there to suck and fuck, I'll get back to Katie so that I can get off, too. Talk to you later." She hung up.

"Please continue, Rhonda. I really need a good cum now."

"Sounds like you get plenty of sex at home, though."

"Yes, but you could too, if you wanted. A woman can always get laid."

"Yes, but many times the options are limited to assholes."

"Sorry. In any case, it's getting late, so maybe we should continue." My cock had been hard for a while now and I really wanted to cum in her pretty mouth.

"There's one thing I forgot to mention, Dennis. This hotel is full and I, well, I was going to ask if I could stay here."

I grinned. "Well, then maybe you ought to finish what you started. I think that might earn you a night's stay."

Rhonda finally relented. "Just one night?"

"Each night must be earned. I can think of some other things that you might need to do to earn my stay."

"Like what?" She looked up at me with a grin and gave my cock a quick swipe of her tongue.

"Well, I don't know if anyone has ever told you, but your legs and ass are spectacular. I would take great pleasure in fucking you doggy. I want to kiss and lick that ass, then bury that hard cock you are holding deep into your pussy. I want to fuck you until you scream and then fill that delicious cunt with cum."

12