What a Deal! Ch. 24

Story Info
Another home invasion and playtime with a new slut.
6.2k words
4.63
6.4k
2
0

Part 24 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,674 Followers

What a Deal!

By Deadeye_76

Chapter 24

A reminder that this is part of a Non-Consent/Reluctance series. If you don't want to read about sex where someone is put into that position, then stop now and move on.

This is a continuation of what would be considered a "stroke" story, or as I like to call then a Jack(off) and Jill(off) story. I got some requests to continue this not very serious, fictional sex romp, so I'll try to keep up.

In the last chapter, Dennis had travelled to the area where the new business was with one of the members of his company where he met and fucked her gorgeous little redhead friend. On this trip, he fucked Rhonda, a woman from his company, and invited the hot redhead Brittany to join them. Rhonda got to have her first FFM threesome.

Recurring Cast

Dennis, 41 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cindy's husband.

Cindy, 41 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Dennis' wife.

Diane, 41 years old, 5' 7", 140 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, recently divorced friend of Cindy's.

Becky, 38 years old, 5' 9", 155 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, Cindy's friend, widow.

Jack, 42 years old, 6', 185 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Louise's husband.

Louise, 38 years old, 5' 4", 130 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, Jack's wife.

Jackie, 19 years old, 5'6", 125 pounds, dark brown hair, blue eyes, neighbor girl.

Katy, 19 years old, 5'6", 115 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Jackie's friend, now Dennis' sub.

Suzanne, 36 years old, 5'5", 125 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, neighborhood acquaintance.

Bill, 38 years old, 5'9", 170 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, Suzanne's husband.

Brittany, 27 years old, 5'8", 120 pounds, red hair, blue eyes, Jimmy's wife.

Jimmy, 29 years old, 5'10", 160 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Brittany's husband.

We were all pretty busy for the next few weeks and then we got a call from Mary. Mary, a woman who worked with Cindy, and her husband Bob, had been a couple for which we had staged a home invasion and pushed their sexual boundaries (Chapter 16). Mary called and said that her next-door neighbor had hinted about something like this and she finally broached the subject. This woman, Barbara, had finally admitted to having some of the same fantasies so Mary had told her everything about that day. Mary said that she and Barbara had gotten so turned on that they had fallen into bed together. She mentioned that she really wanted to push the woman-to-woman boundaries.

I was glad to hear this. I had really enjoyed the home invasion action and how we had dominated them and made them do things. Mary said that she wanted to have it set up to be done in two weeks. I made sure my schedule was clear and agreed. We would hit between 2 and 4 in the afternoon.

It was only going to be Cindy and I doing the invasion and there were three of them, so I made sure we both had the fake guns. Cindy and I packed up most of our handcuffs, toys, and other things we decided we might need. We put everything together and then, as we were driving there, Cindy surprised me with a blue pill. I looked at it and then up at her questioningly.

"Yes, Viagra. I got it from a friend at work who has a husband who's a doctor. She hands them out to anyone who wants one. I think she really wants someone to invite her over to get fucked." Cindy grinned.

"You're kidding me, aren't you?"

"No, I'm not. I think she is secretly hoping that someone will do that. Her husband is much older and I think he uses the blue pills a lot, but not to as much an advantage as he requires."

"Well, we'll have to stash that idea for another day. Right now, we have to go and tie up and fuck some other people."

Cindy grinned. "Yes, I like this kind of work."

I laughed. "We'll have to start a business."

"Yeah, I can just see that. We can advertise in the newspaper. 'Home invasions cheap. We only take your anal virginity and respect.'"

I chuckled and at that moment we arrived where we would part the car to sneak over to Mary and Bob's house.

We parked, grabbed our bag, and took the two guns. I looked at her and winked. Cindy grinned. We took out the masks we had gotten for this, which were basically just eye masks, and carried them in one hand with our gear in the other

We made our way to their house through the same lightly wooded area, their back fence gate, and then to the patio door, that would be unlocked. Cindy and I put on our masks and slowly slid the door open. It opened easily and without any noise. Then we heard the TV and some chatter from the other room. Cindy and I pulled out the unloaded pellet guns and burst into the room.

"Everybody on the floor! Now! Face first!"

Imagine our surprise at seeing four people. There was Mary and Bob and two other women. One was supposed to be their neighbor, which we had discussed. The other was unknown and I wondered if this was going to work out.

"Faster!" They were all moving slowly to the floor, including both women. Once they were all on the floor, I motioned to Cindy to put the cuffs on them. Since we had planned on possibly cuffing at least one to the bed, we had plenty of cuffs. Cindy slapped it on all of them and I went over to Mary. I pulled her by the arm and she stood up. I led her into the other room.

"I thought you said a neighbor, one woman. There are two other women here."

"I know. Evidently, Barbara had blabbed to Carla one day when they got involved in a discussion about sex, or lack thereof. They both came over and begged to be allowed to play. I made them both promise to eat me for the right to do so." Mary grinned at that.

"Okay, but I'm not pulling any punches. I'm going to make everyone fuck and suck." I reached up and grabbed one of Mary's nice tits. "Now get back in there, slut."

I watched her go. She was 5' 5", auburn haired, and had a nice curvy shape. What I call an all-night saddle.

I walked back in and Cindy was getting Mary back on the floor since her hands were handcuffed behind her back. I looked at the other two women. One was almost Mary's age, maybe somewhere around 40, with a slim, toned body, dark brown hair, and a cute face. She looked like she worked out to try to fend off any aging. The other one was much younger, maybe 25, with blonde hair. I really hadn't seen her face yet, but I was going to see much more than that soon.

Addressing Cindy, I said, "Alright, Bonnie, let's get started with the fun we want to have." Then I turned toward the others. " Everyone, today we are Bonnie and Clyde. We are your captors and you will do everything we say or there will be dire consequences." Nobody said a word.

"Now, you three ladies will be A, B, and C." I pointed to Mary, Barbara, and Carla in that order. At least Barbara and Carla were using their first initials. "You," I pointed to Bob. "What's your name?"

"Bob."

"Okay, so we have Bob, A, B, and C. Bonnie, get A and take her into the other room and get her ready."

Bonnie took A by her arm, helped her to her feet and took her into the other room where she was to be stripped. Our plan was to have the ladies stripped and leant over the bed, their scrumptious asses on display.

Bonnie (Cindy) came back shortly and then took B. A couple of minutes later she took C. Then she came back in and we both went back in with Bob.

Entering the room was a smorgasbord of ass. There were the three ladies, naked, laid over the bed, their feet on the floor and their torsos on the bed. Their hands were cuffed behind their backs.

They were in order, from left to right, A, B, and C. Mary, as A, had a nice, full, womanly plump ass. Her's was the quintessential ass for digging your fingers into as you fucked it hard. B was Barbara. She was evidently working hard to stay in shape. Her body was slim, trim, and showed her workout routine. Her ass was smaller and tighter than Mary's, but was still a nice heart shape. Then there was the young blonde, C for Carla. She was young and hot. Her ass was a nice bubble butt and I was wondering how it would feel to plunder her pussy as I spanked her ass.

I led Bob directly behind the three beautiful asses. "Bonnie, strip Bob. I'll hold the gun on him."

Bonnie removed his clothing and when she got to his boxers, she pulled them down and kissed the head of his cock. He started a little at that then smiled. Bonnie put the cuffs back on him.

I walked over to the ladies. I ran my hands over A's ass. "Bob, A is your wife, right?" He nodded. "Your wife has a world class ass." I moved to B. "But if this is your next-door neighbor, I have to imagine that you have always wondered what she looked like naked. Maybe even had a yen to fuck her, eh?"

I could see Bob glance at his wife briefly before answering, even though she was face down and couldn't see us. "Yes, I thought about it."

"Good." I moved on to C. She was such a delectable little blonde woman. "And look at this ass and pussy, Bob. This would be a nice one to fuck, eh?"

"Yes, it would." He answered that immediately.

I then stripped off my clothes. My cock was half hard and I stood up and looked at the three asses. I was going to have some fun here.

I walked over to A (Mary), dropped to my knees, and put my hands on her ass. Bonnie got behind me and started filming as I went to work. I pulled A's cheeks apart and licked her from her clit to her asshole. She moaned. I did that a couple of times and I could tell she was very wet. "Nice pussy and ass." I slapped her ass as I moved on.

I moved to B and did the same. Her pussy was shaved and tasted wonderful. She was very wet, too, and I could tell she was going to be fun. "This one's nice, too." Another good smack on the ass.

I moved to C to repeat the process and as soon as I put my hands on her ass, she arched her back, giving me a better angle. I rewarded her with a lot of attention to her pussy, which was the wettest of the three. She moaned and wiggled her ass, really getting into my actions. "This one is hot for my cock, I can tell. I'm going to enjoy fucking this slut."

I stood up. "You three all taste wonderful." I walked around in front of them. "And look. You've made my dick hard. I'm ready to really start the fucking fun, now." The three of them all stared at my cock.

I walked back around behind them and looked at the glorious scene. Time to fuck.

I walked up to A and ran my hands over her ass. "A gets to be fucked first." I centered my cock on her pussy opening and pushed. She was wet enough on her lips to allow me to start my penetration.

"Mmm. That's a nice pussy, Bob. Your wife is a grade A piece of pussy." I kept slowly pumping. "But I bet that didn't stop you from wondering what it was like to fuck B, did it?" Bob shook his head no. "What was that, Bob? I couldn't hear you."

"No, it didn't stop me from thinking about fucking Barbara."

"Good. Now's the time. Step up here behind B and aim your cock at her pussy. Bonnie will help guide your cock into that nice pussy."

Bob stepped up behind B and pushed his cock up against her slit. Cindy, while still filming, reached down and grabbed his cock. She centered on B's pussy. "Now push."

Bob did and his cock slowly entered B. He moaned as his cock entered what might have been his first pussy not Mary's since they were married.

"Now fuck her, Bob." I pulled out of A. I leant over and whispered that I was going to get her up. She worked with me as I pulled on her arms to stand up.

"Now kneel next to where your husband is fucking another cunt." She knelt. "Doesn't that look good? Seeing your husband fuck such a slut?"

"Yes, sir."

I bent over and whispered my instructions to A (Mary) and made my way over to C. Time for me to watch and feel a tight young pussy on my cock.

Mary did what I asked. While I buried my cock into C's pussy and felt how tight it was, she talked dirty to Bob.

"How's our neighbor's slutty pussy? Is it tight?" Bob just nodded. "Well, she hasn't been fucked in almost a year, so it should be. Now fuck it good. Make that bitch cum and then fill her cunt with cum."

Bob was fucking her hard now, as much as he could with his hands tightly handcuffed behind his back.

"Yeah, fuck that slut, Bob. Did you know that last week she confessed that she was horny beyond belief and that she slept with women in college?" A reached under B and started rubbing her clit in time to Bob's fucking. "So, I fucked her, Bob. I ate her pussy until she came and she did the same to your wife. I loved it."

Bob started thrusting harder and B was thrusting back, getting closer to orgasm.

A continued. "I made her cum, but she hasn't had a man's cock in her pussy in a year. I think we will change that, but it will cost her, right?" Bob nodded. He would have agreed to anything at that moment. "Once a week I will call her and tell her to assume a position and send you over for servicing. That's right. I'll call her and tell her to be kneeling just inside her door. You'll go in and just drop your pants and she will suck your cock until you cum in her slutty little mouth. Or I'll tell her to be face down, ass up in the middle of the living room and you can go over, drop your pants, and just fuck her pussy until you fill it with cum. Whatever you want. Do you agree, B?"

B shook her head yes quickly. She was fast approaching orgasm.

I was amazed at how detailed and really into this Mary was getting.

"But B will owe me for letting you fuck her. She will have to also get into position for me. Once a week I will call her and tell her how to be ready for me. Maybe I'll have her lay on the floor face up for a good face-sitting and she'll have to eat my cunt. And maybe I'll have you fill it, Bob, so that she has a nice cream pie to eat."

This fantastic soliloquy was interrupted by B. "I'm going to cum!"

"Me, too," exclaimed Bob.

And they did. B started jerking as she was being fucked by Bob and rubbed by A. Then Bob just buried his cock in as far as he could, threw his head back, and groaned. He was filling her up with his cum.

When he finished, Mary leaned over and looked down where his cock was inserted into B's pussy. "Now pull out slow so that we don't waste your spunk."

Bob pulled out slow and A dropped down and clamped her mouth over B's pussy. She sucked on it for a short time. Then she struggled to her feet with her mouth full, went around the bed to B's head, and bent over to kiss her. B had her head turned to the side, so it was hard, but A still snowballed her with as much of Bob's cum as she could. B sucked it all in, too. I had a feeling these three were going to have some good sex in the future.

Meanwhile, my dick was feeling like it was also ready for a good cum. C was shaking and started cumming and I wanted to fill her up. I started really banging her hard, slamming my cock into her and holding her hips very tightly. I felt it coming and just let it happen.

"Fuck!" I slammed my cock home and started cumming. I moved back a little and thrust with each spurt, filling this young slut's pussy with cum. I came and came and knew it was a big load.

I stayed buried in her for a few more moments. "B, I want you to come over here and show us how you can clean up a fresh cream pie, like A just did for you."

B slid carefully off the bed, being helped by Cindy, and knelt behind C. Most of the mess was in her pussy, but you could tell C had been fucked hard.

B slowly leaned forward and started licking and sucking on C's pussy. She licked and slurped and cleaned it out pretty well. Then I grabbed her by her hair and turned her toward my cock. She immediately bent down to pick up the head and get the entire thing in her mouth. She sucked it clean and did it quickly.

"How's that, sir?"

"Very good. Now, time for my companion to have some fun. Bonnie, you sit in the middle of the bed. A, you sit on the floor in front of her. Bob, you sit on Bonnie's right and I'll sit on the left. B, you sit on the floor in front of Bob and C, you sit on the floor in front of me."

Once everyone was situated, I gave further instructions. "Okay, folks, let's play a little more. B and C, you guys get to work slowly licking and sucking cock. A, you need to eat Bonnie until she cums. She has been watching this action all day and needs it really bad, I'm sure." There was a momentary hesitation. "Now! Get to work now!" I grabbed C by the hair and directed her to my cock while pointing the gun at her. She started working on it. Bonnie did the same to A. B grabbed Bob's cock and went to town.

I watched my wife, and Bonnie (Cindy) had A (Mary) going to town on her pussy. Bonnie had a good hold on her hair, pulling her face into it as her knees pulled back to her chest, providing a nice angle for A to eat her pussy. She was really enjoying it, and it looked like A was enjoying eating pussy.

I looked down at C (Carla). She was looking up at me as she licked my balls. I grinned. "I think it will come to life if you suck on my cock now."

"Yes, sir," she said as she went from my balls to my cock. She knew how to get a man going as she sucked on it and licked under the crown. She went up and down, trying to get me hard again.

Suddenly, Bonnie cried out as she reached her orgasm. "Fuck, yeah. Eat my cunt, bitch!" She thrashed on the couch as she held A's head with both hands and worked her face over her pussy. Her thighs came together and I knew how that felt. She could really trap you in there with her nice, strong thighs. She held A's face in her pussy until she couldn't take anymore and her entire body collapsed back against the couch.

I looked down at Bob and B had his cock standing tall. Mine was coming to life under the ministrations of C, but not immediately. She was definitely a cock lover and could really work a cock over, but I think I was going to need a little more of a break.

"Okay, B, just finish sucking Bob off. The rest of us will watch."

We all watched as Bob enjoyed what looked like one of his most intense blowjobs. His wife was sitting on her heels on the floor right next to where his neighbor was sucking his cock. My wife was lying back on the bed and C and I were watching from over Cindy.

A (Mary, his wife), decided to really amp Bob up again.

"Don't let her control the action, Bob. Grab her by the hair and use her. Fuck her mouth at your pace. Get your fucking rocks off fucking this slut who lives next door and will be there for your use whenever I say."

Bob grinned at his wife. "I think maybe I will call the shots and fuck her and you whenever I want."

With that, Bob pushed B back, stood up, and started fucking her face. He couldn't use his hands much with them handcuffed behind her back, so I told Bonnie to take them off Bob. She leaned over and took one of the keys that were around her neck and unlocked Bob. He immediately reached around and grabbed B by her hair.

"Watch this, honey. I'm going to fuck this slut and fill her belly with cum. Then, I'm going to make arrangements for the two of you to service me whenever I want."

A grinned. "Yes, sir." She played along. I didn't know if that was going to be true, but she seemed to enjoy having Bob exert his dominance at this point.

Bob was fucking B's face and she was sucking as much as she could without gagging.

"Here it comes, slut. Don't spill a drop or I will have to discipline you." Bob threw his head back and groaned. "Fuck, here it is." And with that he started cumming in her mouth. He twitched with each shot of cum and B kept sucking and swallowing. She was turning out to be a pro at this.

When Bob finally calmed down, he sat back on the bed. B turned and grabbed A to kiss her. She transferred what cum she had left in her mouth to B, giving her just a little snowball.

I stood up. "Well, that was fun. Let's all get dressed and get out of here."

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,674 Followers
12