What a Deal! Ch. 28

Story Info
Dennis, Jan, Lucy, Ed, and Katy in another role play.
5.3k words
4.36
2.5k
00

Part 28 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,686 Followers

A reminder that this is part of a Non-Consent/Reluctance series. If you don't want to read about sex where someone is put into that position, then stop now and move on.

This is a continuation of what would be considered a "stroke" story, or as I like to call then a Jack(off) and Jill(off) story. I got some requests to continue this not very serious, fictional sex romp, so I'll try to keep up.

In the last chapter, Dennis had an idea to get Lucy and Ed involved in a teacher, student, principal story. Ed was the principal, Lucy was the teacher, and Katy would be the scantily dressed student. I got the slightly submissive and voluptuous Jan to come with me as the librarian. All the women had violated some policy so all of them got spanked and fucked. It was a fun time.

Recurring Cast

Dennis, 42 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cindy's husband.

Cindy, 42 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Dennis' wife.

Diane, 42 years old, 5' 7", 140 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, recently divorced friend of Cindy's.

Becky, 39 years old, 5' 9", 155 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, Cindy's friend, widow.

Jack, 43 years old, 6', 185 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Louise's husband.

Louise, 39 years old, 5' 4", 130 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, Jack's wife.

Jackie, 20 years old, 5'6", 125 pounds, dark brown hair, blue eyes, neighbor girl.

Katy, 20 years old, 5'6", 115 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Jackie's friend, now Dennis' sub.

Suzanne, 37 years old, 5'5", 125 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, neighborhood acquaintance.

Bill, 39 years old, 5'9", 170 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, Suzanne's husband.

Brittany, 28 years old, 5'8", 120 pounds, red hair, blue eyes, Jimmy's wife.

Jimmy, 23 years old, 5'10", 160 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Brittany's husband.

Lucy, 28 years old, 5'5", 105 pounds, auburn hair, blue eyes, elementary school teacher, Ed's wife.

Ed, 29 years old, 5'10", 180, pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Lucy's husband

Jan, 29 years old, 5'5", 130 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes

Ed and Lucy had a blast during our last playtime, so they wanted another scenario. I came up with one about a female university President (Lucy), the Dean (me), a student (Katy), and her stepmother (Jan). Ed would come in later. And so it began.

"Come in," Lucy said as there was a knock at the doors to her office, which was actually her dining room, but we used the French doors as the door to her college office. She stood, her nice skirt and blouse properly creased for a university President.

Katy and Jan entered. Katy and Jan were both wearing something akin to one-piece sundresses. "Hello, Madame President, I'm Jan Jones and this is my step-daughter, Katy."

"Step-mother, yes, I can see that you are rather young to be her mother. Why don't you two sit in the chairs facing my desk so that we can talk."

I walked in. "Madame President, you wanted me here?"

"Yes, I did. Ladies, this is Dennis Smith. I asked him to join us for this." As she said that I stopped and stood behind them.

"So, ladies, may I call you Jan and Katy?" They both nodded. "Good, then you can call us Lucy and Dennis, while we discuss the matter at hand."

Jan shifted in her chair uncomfortably. "I know why we are here. Katy told me that the administration found out that she had an OnlyFans account."

"That's correct. We don't want to interfere with people's personal lives, but she made some videos in her dorm room with clothing and items on the wall that had the university name and logo on it. That, we cannot allow. There should be nothing that identifies the location or the school. I would prefer that young ladies not even get on OnlyFans, but I'm not her mother, just her school president. However, the identification of the school does not reflect well on the university, and also makes it easier for a stalker to find her."

Katy was very fidgety and finally spoke. "I can take those down immediately, Madame, I mean, Lucy. I didn't mean to do it, just forgot about it."

"That's fine. But that's not going to do it. There will be punishment, and, for such a violation, expulsion is on the table. That's why I invited both of you. So that we can talk about it."

Katy really put the emotion out there, then, acting like she was ready to cry. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll take them down and do whatever you want, just don't kick me out."

"I agree," Jan chimed in. "There has to be some punishment short of expulsion that you can administer."

Lucy looked back and forth at the two women. "Okay, I have one, but I'm not sure you'll like it or agree to it."

Katy spoke quickly. "Anything, I love this school and don't want to leave."

Jan reached over and took Katy's hand.

Lucy took a deep breath. "Okay, in the old days, for serious offenses, there were spankings." Both Jan and Katy took a deep breath and their eyes widened. "It is no longer used and is considered a terrible use of discipline, but in this case, I think we can all agree that it would be a useful lesson. Do you agree?"

Katy and Jan looked at each other. Katy looked scared at first, but seemed to steel herself. "I accept."

"Wait!" Jan turned to face Katy. "Are you sure? You want her to spank you?"

"I don't want her to, but I want to stay. It's only a little discomfort for a short time for a long-term result. I get to stay at the school I love where all my friends are."

Jan looked to Lucy. "Okay, she'll do it. How many?"

Lucy looked thoughtful. "I think 20 ought to do it."

"20?" Jan questioned the number. "Isn't that a lot?"

"Well, it has to make an impression and ensure that she gets the message that what she did is not allowed and dangerous to herself. Also, it's not with a paddle or belt, but with a bare hand."

"Bare hand?" Katy looked at Lucy and then back at me, and then returned her gaze to the president. "From you?"

"Yes."

Katy stared at her. "Oh, god, let's just get this over with."

Jan then broke in. "I'll take half of them for her. Give us each ten." She squeezed Katy's hand and tried to look maternal.

Lucy smiled. "Good. Please stand in front of my desk. Dennis, move the chairs out of the way. Ladies, lean over and put your forearms flat on the desk. Oh, and I forgot to mention, it has to be on a bare bottom." She grinned.

Jan started to rise up, but Lucy put her hand on her back. "Please remain bent over so that we can get this over with."

"Will the Dean be staying in the room?" Katy looked over her shoulder at me.

Lucy looked at me and winked. "Yes, the Dean must be in the room. Any punishments must have two members of the administration present. As a matter of fact, with two persons here, he will administer the punishment to one of you at the same time as I do the other."

Jan rose up again. "Wait a second, that's not right."

Lucy crossed her arms. "Well, there is always the alternative for your step-daughter."

Jan looked back and forth from Lucy to Dennis. She finally sighed and said, "Okay, let's get this over with."

From behind, there was a delectable view of two perfect asses, covered by light sundresses. Katy was on the right and Jan on the left. Lucy moved around to the right behind Katy, and then turned to face her. "I'm left-handed, so I will do Katy, and the Dean will do Jan."

Jan shifted uncomfortably. Dennis moved to her left side so he was facing them both.

Lucy slowly lifted Katy's sundress up over her ass. The view was improving. Katy's ass came into view and everything was visible. She had come to the meeting sans panties. Lucy slowly shook her head. "You came to my office, knowing the situation, and you came without panties? Not a good idea. Another 5 swats for you." Then Lucy looked up at me as she put her hand on Katy's ass and ran it back and forth over her cheeks. "Dean, please raise Jan's dress."

I looked down and reached to the bottom of her sundress. I slowly pulled it up and over her ass. Her beautiful bubble butt came into view. And she, too, was without panties. She squirmed as she realized that her bare ass was on display and that she, too, had come without panties.

Lucy spoke sharply. "Jan, you came without panties, as well? Are you both insatiable sluts? You came to this office without panties? What were you thinking?" Jan started to say something, but Lucy cut her off. "That was rhetorical. Another five for you, too."

Lucy looked at me and grinned. "Ladies, we will administer 15 swats to each of you with our bare hand. They will be done in increments of 5, and after each 5 there will be a few seconds break for recovery. Understood?"

Katy and Jan nodded.

"Let's begin." Lucy raised her hand and I copied it. She counted out the five swats with a couple of seconds between each one. Jan and Katy flinched at the first one, but then settled down as the swats came as expected. The swats were demonstrative without being painful. As Lucy and I had discussed, we just wanted to warm them up.

"First five done." Lucy stopped and she and I started running our hands over the slightly reddened asses, massaging the cheeks. The punished didn't say anything, although Katy seemed to lean into Lucy's hands. It seemed she enjoyed the recovery rubbing.

I did the same to Jan, but she didn't react at all. I ran my hand all over her ass and, as I watched Lucy do it, ran it down over the lower part, barely brushing up against Jan's pussy. But still, she didn't react.

"Okay," Lucy finally said, "time for the second set of five."

Again, we slowly gave them five spanks. They both reacted a little, and Lucy and I stopped after five.

"Recovery time," Lucy announced.

This time we both ran our hands over their ass cheeks, but dipped our fingers down across their assholes and lightly brushed their pussies. Both reacted this time. Katy let out a little moan and I saw Jan slightly arch her back, as if inviting me to further investigate her nether regions.

After a couple of minutes of stroking, Lucy announced it was time for the final five spanks.

Lucy looked at me and grinned. Then she started smacking Katy a little faster this time. In fact, she gave her all five smacks in a couple of seconds. I followed closely behind.

This time when we finished, Lucy ran her fingers straight down Katy's crack, over her asshole, and pushed a finger into her pussy. "Interesting. It appears that Katy loves a little discipline. Her pussy is soaking wet. Check Jan."

Jan started to rise up, but I kept my left hand on her back and Jan didn't really fight it too much. As I ran my right down her crack and into her pussy, just like Lucy did, I found that Jan was also very wet. I held up my finger. "Very wet. I think Jan likes to be spanked." I then leaned over and whispered. "You like being spanked and dominated, don't you, slut." She hesitated, turned her head toward me, looked me in the eyes, and finally nodded. "You want me to pull out my cock and fuck that wet pussy, don't you."

"Yes, sir." Jan whispered back.

"What was that?" Lucy looked over at us. She was slowly finger fucking Katy.

"Jan just said that she wants me to pull out my cock and fuck her wet pussy."

Lucy grinned. "Well, I think you'd better do that. I'm going to go sit on the couch, pull up my skirt, and let this young slut lick my pussy. You want to do that, right, Katy?"

"Yes, ma'am, I want to lick your pussy."

"Good answer." Lucy then pulled Katy up to a standing position. "Strip." Katy did and Lucy also stripped as she made her way to the couch in this makeshift office.

I had Jan stand up and we watched as Lucy lay back on the couch, her ass on the front edge of the cushion. She spread her legs and Katy got down between them and started licking her pussy.

I got behind Jan and put my left hand on her tits and my right under her dress on her pussy as we watched. I whispered to her, "You ready to be fucked?" She nodded. "Okay, I want this dress off, I will get undressed, and then you will get on all fours behind Katy and eat her ass and pussy. I will get behind you and fuck that sweet, wet pussy, until you cum. Got it?"

"Yes, sir."

Jan pulled the sundress over her head, revealing that she had nothing else on, which surprised me. I thought she was wearing a bra, based on the way the dress hung, but I was wrong. She was definitely a fleshy little package. She got on all fours and crawled up behind Katy as I undressed. She looked up at me and I grinned. She then leaned forward and started licking Katy's pussy. That caused Katy to moan into Lucy's pussy, who moaned, too.

"How is she?" I asked Lucy.

"Katy is excellent at eating pussy. She is going to make me cum pretty soon. Although, she may get a little distracted with her step-mother eating her pussy."

"I'll see if I can distract Jan."

I knelt behind Jan and looked at the vision in front of me. My cock was already hard, but it felt like it would never go soft looking at Jan's beautiful bubble butt and her pussy peeking out as she ate Katy and as Katy ate Lucy. Lucy's tits were delectable, too, so I had a great view up over the three ladies to pump up my libido.

I centered my cock on Jan's beautiful, smooth pussy and started pushing. My cock went in a little and got some of her natural lubrication. I started pumping against her pussy and with each push I got more of her juices and went deeper. After about 5 strokes, I was buried. I left it there for a few seconds and again looked over the smorgasbord of female bodies in front of me. Damn, but I was lucky.

I started fucking Jan hard at that point, bottoming out and watching the ripples on her butt with each slap of my hips against her ass. I felt her reach beneath herself and start rubbing her clit. Evidently, she was pretty turned on already and wanted to get off.

Lucy's eyes were a little glazed as she gave herself over to the feelings of Katy licking her pussy. She finally focused a little and looked at me. She gave me the thumbs up. I grinned.

Suddenly, I felt Jan going over the edge. She stopped eating Katy, pulled her head up, started groaning, and her body started thrusting back at me as she reached her orgasm. She jerked back and forth and I stopped fucking her when she slowed down.

Jan slowly moved out of the way and looked at me. "Oh, fuck, I needed that."

I stood up, and then I walked up alongside where Katy was eating Lucy and put my hard cock near Katy. "Katy, turn and clean my cock of your mother-in-law's pussy juices."

Katy turned and went to town sucking my cock. She cleaned it up quickly and returned to eating Lucy.

I turned back, held out my hand, and helped Jan to stand. I led her to the couch and had her sit next to Lucy. Then I went and knelt behind Katy and lined up to fuck her. Another nice pussy. When I entered her, she moaned and did the same as had Jan. She reached up under herself to flick her clit.

Lucy looked at me. "Making your way through the pussy, eh?"

I grinned. "You're next, slut."

Lucy grinned and went back to focusing on Katy's tongue.

I kept fucking Katy for only a couple of minutes and I was not that close to cumming when she went rigid and started cumming. She detached her mouth from Lucy's pussy and just said one long, loud, "Fffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkkk" as she reached her orgasm. She shuddered and trembled as she went through it and then became still. I stopped fucking her.

After her orgasm, Katy pulled away from my cock and rolled to the side. I looked up at Lucy and down at her very wet and very swollen pussy. "I think you're ready for me now."

"Fuck yes. Get up here and fuck me."

I obliged and crawled forward. I started to insert my cock, but then motioned to Jan. "Lean over here and taste your step-daughter's pussy on my cock." Jan leaned over to where my cock was hovering just outside Lucy's pussy and gave it a good suck. Then she started to pull away, but I put my right hand on her head and held it against Lucy's stomach. "Stay there. When I come, I'm going to stick my cock in your mouth and fill your belly."

Jan grinned and laid her head on Lucy's belly.

I started fucking Lucy pretty hard and she was making noises like she was going to cum. I had been interrupted several times and wasn't ready yet, but I kept fucking her hard to get her to her orgasm. She started clinching and I knew it was coming.

Lucy started cumming and I finally felt like I was close. I kept plunging into her writhing pussy until I felt my cum rising. I suddenly pulled out, grabbed Jan by the hair and held her on the end of my cock. Lucy was coming down from her orgasm and I started spurting and spurting into Jan's hot mouth.

I had been interrupted a few times and was finally ready to cum. I had quite a load built up. I filled her mouth up several times and she kept swallowing until I was done. When I finished, I released her head and she sat back.

"Yum. You have yummy cum."

"Glad you liked it."

"I like all cum."

"Good. Maybe we'll make this a regular review of Katy's progress in college so that I can make regular deposits."

"We'll see," said Jan.

We had just started relaxing when suddenly the door opened. Ed stood there. He looked at Jan, his supposed wife, and grinned. "Did you enjoy that, honey?"

Jan stood up and walked toward Ed. "Yes, sir. I loved getting fucked and sucking cock and getting filled with cum."

Lucy had sat up and covered herself, I was holding my hands in front of my cock, and Katy was scrambling behind the couch.

"Don't worry," Ed continued. He walked over to the mantel and picked up a small device. "You see, this is a small completely separate camera. It has wifi so that I was able to watch everything, and it also stores everything right on its local hard drive for safekeeping. I watched the whole thing."

Lucy started to say something as the President, but Ed cut her off, holding up his hand and shaking his finger. "Ah, ah! Just listen. I could use that to blackmail you guys on how you took advantage of my wife and daughter. But that's just not me. You see, Jan and I enjoy sex with many, many people. We wanted this to happen."

"Okay, but if not blackmail, then what?" Lucy was still covering her tits and pussy.

"Well, I've always wanted to fuck the president of a university or college. I'll let you guys keep the camera and recording to watch later. I just want to fuck you." Ed pointed at Lucy again.

Lucy looked at the others.

Ed held up his hand and pointed at Katy, his supposed daughter. "But Katy, you have to leave. You shouldn't be here to see this."

Katy grabbed my dress shirt, grinned at me, and put it on. "I'll go. I just have to collect my stuff. See you later, Jan."

Jan nodded and grinned, probably knowing what Katy was going to do.

Katy grabbed her stuff and stood over by the door. Ed was already getting undressed and didn't notice that she hadn't left. He stripped and stood in front of Jan. His cock was not fully hard yet, but getting there.

"Honey, suck my cock a little and get me hard for the President."

"Yes, sir." Jan scrambled to her knees and he turned to let her suck his cock. She got him hard pretty quickly.

"That's good. Now get on the couch next to the President and suck and play with her titties while I fuck her nice, wet pussy."

Lucy just stared up at Ed.

Ed got on his knees and inched forward to where his cock would meet Lucy's pussy. He slowly buried himself in her, and she moaned.

"I knew you'd like it." Ed stared at her.

"I like to fuck, so what. That doesn't mean I appreciate the method in which you got me to fuck you."

"Well, we can fix that next time."

"If there is a next time."

"We'll see."

I was standing there watching from the side when I felt Katy move up alongside me. She hadn't left.

"What are you doing?"

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,686 Followers
12