What a Deal! Ch. 29

Story Info
Cindy begins her seduction of a little blonde bombshell.
6.9k words
4.64
1.3k
00

Part 29 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,678 Followers

A reminder that this is part of a Non-Consent/Reluctance series. If you don't want to read about sex where someone is put into that position, then stop now and move on.

This is a continuation of what would be considered a "stroke" story, or as I like to call then a Jack(off) and Jill(off) story. I got some requests to continue this not very serious, fictional sex romp, so I'll try to keep up.

In the last chapter, Lucy wanted another role play situation. We came up with the idea that she was the university president, I was the dean, and Jan and Katy were stepmother and stepdaughter. Katy had been found to have an OnlyFans account and was displaying herself, her roommate, and a few random guys fucking them, but the school could be identified by some background items. She was told that the administration was considering expulsion, but if she took an old-style spanking and removed the videos where the university could be identified, then she could stay. She agreed. Jan, as the stepmother, volunteered to take some of the punishment. Lucy spanked Katy, I spanked Jan, and then we ended up having sex with them. At the very end, Ed came in as Jan's husband and had filmed the entire thing. He agreed to delete the video for a fuck of the university president. Lucy agreed.

Recurring Cast

Dennis, 42 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cindy's husband.

Cindy, 42 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Dennis' wife.

Diane, 42 years old, 5' 7", 140 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, recently divorced friend of Cindy's.

Becky, 39 years old, 5' 9", 155 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, Cindy's friend, widow.

Jack, 43 years old, 6', 185 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Louise's husband.

Louise, 39 years old, 5' 4", 130 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, Jack's wife.

Jackie, 20 years old, 5'6", 125 pounds, dark brown hair, blue eyes, neighbor girl.

Katy, 20 years old, 5'6", 115 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Jackie's friend, now Dennis' sub.

Suzanne, 37 years old, 5'5", 125 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, neighborhood acquaintance.

Bill, 39 years old, 5'9", 170 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, Suzanne's husband.

Brittany, 28 years old, 5'8", 120 pounds, red hair, blue eyes, Jimmy's wife.

Jimmy, 23 years old, 5'10", 160 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Brittany's husband.

Lucy, 28 years old, 5'5", 105 pounds, auburn hair, blue eyes, elementary school teacher, Ed's wife.

Ed, 29 years old, 5'10", 180, pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Lucy's husband.

Jan, 29 years old, 5'5", 130 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes.

Barb, 26 years old, 5'2", 125 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Wes' wife.

Wes, 28 years old, 5'8", 190 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Barb's husband.

This chapter will cover Cindy's slow seduction to a more open lifestyle of her neighbors Barb and Wes. They are naïve, but very interested in expanding their horizons, so Cindy starts leading them that way.

Cindy had met our new neighbor across the street named Barb. She was a busty little blonde. Her husband was looking for a new job since the one they moved here for was in jeopardy. They had just moved in when they discovered that the company had lost some big contracts and was in dire straits. As the newest administrator, Wes was the most expendable.

I found at work that we did have a Linux systems administrator (SA) job coming open. It was going to be right in my building, but not for 90 days. The current Linux SA was moving a few hours away to work on a contract we had gotten with another company. He was to be leaving in 90 days since he had a family and therefore a major move coming. In the meantime, the company wanted to send Wes to the other location to get things up and running and then they would switch when the current SA got moved.

I found out on Tuesday and when I came home to tell Cindy, she grinned. "I have some good news to tell you about Barb."

"Okay."

"I've getting her to open up sexually and she may be ready to open up and stretch her boundaries. Maybe not sex at first, but definitely some playing around. She has a bit of an exhibitionist streak in her and I've been working with her on that."

"Working with her?"

"Oh, yeah. Let me tell you what's happened so far."

---- Cindy's activities ----

Cindy looked across the street on Monday morning. Barb was a real hottie, and she could tell that Barb was pretty naïve. But she detected some underlying desire to open up in her. She decided to try out some things and see if she could get her to do so.

She went over there about 9am that Monday and knocked on the door. Barb answered wearing some indistinguishable and unflattering sweats. Cindy was going to have to get her to make herself look better. Cindy had worn a fairly thin top without a bra, and a pretty short skirt. And she was wearing a very brief thong.

Barb invited her in and they went to the back of the house and out near the pool. They discussed what was going on around the neighborhood, Cindy telling her about some of the neighbors that Barb didn't know, and then Cindy found out some key things that gave her an insight into Barb and Wes. And she finally got Barb to tell her their (Barb and Wes) entire life story.

She and Wes were raised by some conservative religious sect. Cindy had no idea what it was, since it was one she had never heard of. It turned out that neither one seemed to know much about sex before they were married. They were chaperoned most of the time growing up, so the boys and girls didn't get much opportunity to play around. Barb and Wes were both virgins when they married. They had been fumbling around as they learned about sex and had looked at some porn to do so. Cindy decided she had to open Barb up a little.

Cindy talked and asked her about sex, and then about her feelings a little more specifically. Barb admitted that she liked it when men noticed her body. She was proud that she was in shape and was born with nice curves. She had always liked that, and knew that some of the men and boys back in her sect would stare at her tits.

'So, you like it when men see your nice ass?"

"I like it when they notice me." Barb grinned.

"Are you maybe a little bit of a showoff?"

Barb giggled. "Yeah, I think so. I used to show off a little back home, but it was difficult. We did not have much freedom, but a friend of mine and I managed to show off some."

"Did you like it when my husband stared at your tits and your hard nipples at my house?"

"Uh, I don't know." Cindy could tell that Barb was trying to be nice. Little did she realize.

"That's okay. He noticed them and stared a little. Hell, so did I. You have great tits and your nipples are pretty obvious when they stand up."

"Oh, uh, thanks." Barb blushed a little and gave a little grin.

"C'mon, if you've got it, flaunt it. I've always had a great ass and small, but nice tits. You think I don't dress to show that when I'm out? I love it when men notice me."

Barb giggled some more. "Yeah, I do, too."

"Does it make you hot?"

Barb's grin got bigger. "Yeah, sometimes."

Cindy looked around. It was almost 11:30 by this time. "Let's go out to lunch. I know a good place on a nice day like this. We can sit outside and enjoy it."

"Okay. Let me get dressed."

Cindy stood up and followed her. "Let me help you pick something out so that you can show off a little."

"Okay." Barb said okay, but Cindy could tell she was still a little reticent.

They got to Barb's bedroom and Cindy watched her pick out some clothes. They were not very flattering of Barb's figure.

"No, no, no." Cindy walked over to her. "Let's get you in something that will allow us to do as we just discussed. Show off a little and tease the men. I mean, look at me." Barb looked at her. "A thin shirt without a bra. My nipples will show as nice bumps when they get hard. And this skirt? I can sit nicely in it." Cindy sat down on the bed with her legs crossed and her hands in her lap, looking very proper. "Or, I can be a little risqué and show more." Cindy stood up and this time sat down with her legs turned to the side. She crossed her legs to that side and leaned back on her arm on that side. It exposed her crossed leg almost to her hip. "See? That's not really showing anything, but men can't help but stare. They are visually stimulated, and if you give them something visual like that? You can get them panting like a thirsty dog."

Barb grinned. "Really? You think I could get away with that?"

"Are you kidding? You have the body of a sex goddess and men will drool over you. Now let's see what you have here."

Cindy looked through Barb's closet. It was mostly conservative. "We need to take you shopping for some nicer clothes, too. But we can make do."

Cindy found a silky blouse that was not see-through, but would still show the size and shape of Barb's tits. And if her pencil-eraser nipples popped up, they would be very obvious. Then she found a skirt that resembled the typical schoolgirl wear. She grabbed them.

"Here, try this."

Barb took the garments. "Really? You think so?"

"Sure. Now put them on."

Barb started to get undressed, but hesitated. "Are you staying here?"

"Sure. Nothing but us girls, right?"

Barb took off the sweats. She was wearing a sleeping bra and full panties.

"Take off the bra, too."

"With this blouse?"

"Yes, of course. Remember, we are going to tease some men today and make them lose their minds."

Barb giggled again. "Okay."

Barb took off the bra and put on the blouse and skirt.

"We'll have to get you some better panties, too."

Barb looked down and pulled up her skirt. "You don't like these?"

"Not as much as these." Cindy pulled up her skirt and did a 360 turn. Her thong was very brief in front, cut so low that they were almost showing her pubic mound, and her bubbly ass didn't even allow the little strip in back to show.

"Wow, you really wear that going out?"

"Oh, yeah. Or sometimes I wear nothing at all. I go commando. You want to wear this?" She indicated the thong.

"Oh, I don't know if I should."

This time Cindy could tell that Barb was warming to the idea. Things were going better than planned. It appeared that Barb really was a bit of an exhibitionist. Cindy reached up and slid it down. "Here let's put this on you and see."

"Oh, okay." Barb's eyes had widened when Cindy took off the thong right in front of her.

Cindy knelt in front of Barb before she could start taking off her panties herself. Cindy reached up under Barb's skirt and grabbed her granny panties on either side. Barb didn't move. Cindy pulled them down to the ground and Barb lifted each leg as Cindy indicated, to take them off. Then Cindy held out the thong and Barb, staring the whole time at Cindy, obediently stepped into the thong.

Cindy pulled it up, this time lifting the skirt to get a look at where to put the thong. She was greeted by a fairly sparse, but never tended, blonde pubic patch. Barb seemed frozen and Cindy pulled the thong up.

Cindy centered everything, then stood up. "There. Now, go look in the mirror and pull that skirt up. See how much better that is."

Barb stared at Cindy for a moment and then did so. Cindy was right behind her.

"Turn." Cindy got Barb to turn to the side. "See how nicely this lets your ass show? In the right shorts or pants, it will let everyone see what a great ass this is." Cindy cupped it and jiggled it. Barb flinched, but didn't pull away. Cindy put her hands on Barb's hips and turned her. "Now, in the front, this is a very low-cut thong." She put her hand on Barb's lower belly. "It looks great, but if you were to get some of your own that were this low cut, you would have to shave or wax this upper part of your pubic hair." Cindy ran her hand over that upper part and Barb gave a little gasp.

"Uh, oh, okay." Barb let the skirt drop with a little shiver.

"Good." Cindy turned to go. "Let's get lunch."

Lunch was at a café that Cindy liked. They had outdoor seating and it was a nice day. But there was a little bit of a cool breeze, and Cindy was counting on that to stimulate their nipples.

It worked. The breeze made those pencil-eraser sized nipples of Barb's stand up a few minutes after they got there. The waitress noticed immediately and stared for a couple of seconds. Cindy's also made an appearance.

They ordered and ate and Barb's nipples never really went down. Cindy could see a couple of guys looking, but it was a sparse crowd for a Monday.

Finally, finished, they got up to leave. Barb's nipples were on high beams and, as they left, she saw several men look directly at her tits.

Cindy pointed it out as soon as they got to her car. "See? Those men couldn't help but stare at your tits and wondrous nipples."

Barb grinned. "I know. You are right. They are incapable of not staring. It excited me to do that to them."

"Exactly. That's what I told you."

They drove home, Barb talking about how much it turned her on to see men staring at her tits like that, and knowing that she had such a brief thong on.

"I could feel that I was sitting on my bare ass a couple of times. It was amazing."

Cindy was glad that this went so well. The next steps would be even better.

When they got home, Cindy asked Barb if she wanted to put on their bathing suits and lay out by the pool. Barb agreed immediately.

Cindy went home and got her two briefest bikinis and a bottle of wine, and went back over to Barb's. She didn't knock this time and just walked in and up the stairs to Barb's bedroom. Barb was naked and just getting ready to put on her one piece. She jumped and squeaked when Cindy walked in.

"Oh! You scared me."

Cindy shrugged. "Sorry. I thought I would just get dressed here so that I could put my clothes back on when I am ready to go home."

Cindy started undressing, which was only a small blouse and the skirt. Barb watched briefly, then turned away. Cindy looked at Barb. She really was so beautifully formed. Her ass was such a nice bubble butt and she could see how nicely toned her back was as it ran up from her ass.

Barb started putting on a boring one piece and Cindy put on her very small pink bikini. It was a very brief thong, and the top had two small triangles that were designed to just cover her nipples. She finished and Barb turned around at about the same time.

"Wow!" Barb stared at that suit. "You actually wear that in public?"

"Sure. Like I said, it drives men wild. They will stare at my tits and ass, and imagine licking or fucking me. It gets me so hot; Dennis has to fuck me as soon as we get home."

Barb giggled a little at the mention of licking and fucking. "I don't think I could do that."

"Sure you could. You will love it. Here, I have a blue one that you can try." Cindy reached into the bag she had brought and pulled it out. It was as skimpy as the pink one. "See how this looks."

Cindy tossed the suit to Barb who looked a little shocked at first, but then put it on the bed and seemed to reconsider. "You sure?"

"What have I been telling you. If you've got it, flaunt it. Guys will drool over you. You are so fucking hot, Barb. You saw the men in that restaurant."

"Okay." Barb grinned and then peeled the one piece down, still a little reticent about being naked in Cindy's presence, but then started doing it. She pulled the bottoms up, fitting the thong into place the best that she could, and then wrangling with the top to get it positioned over her bulging tits.

Cindy stepped forward. "Here, let me help with that." Cindy pulled the ties tighter that went around her back and tied them so that it would support her larger tits. She also tightened the piece that went around her neck to help hold them up. Then she spun Barb around.."Wow! You look good enough to eat."

Barb blushed and looked down, but a smile appeared on her face. "Really?"

Cindy pulled her over to the full-length mirror. "Look." She let Barb look for a second and then took over. "You have a fantastic body. This small waist," she put her hands around it, "goes up to these fantastically shaped, suckable tits." She ran her hands up under Barb's tits and bounced them. "Men will crawl over hot coals to get a feel of them." Barb didn't flinch this time and just watched as Cindy bounced her tits. Her nipples got hard and Cindy smiled to herself.

Cindy then turned Barb to the side. "And what did I say about this ass? It's delectable. Men would love to put their hands on it like this." Cindy put both hands on the two cheeks and squeezed. "They will have hard cocks just thinking about it."

Barb got a big smile. "Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah. They won't be able to think about anything but bending you over and plowing your pussy with their hard cocks while holding your hips and staring at that ass."

Barb took a deep breath. Cindy had not stopped squeezing her ass and she was starting to look a little flushed.

"Now, let's go outside and enjoy your pool in these suits that show we are young and beautiful and deserve to be worshipped."

Barb held her head up at that. "Yeah. Let's go outside."

The two of them went outside. Cindy stopped and opened a bottle of wine while Barb went out. She poured two glasses and took them and the bottle out. She went out and found Barb, who was rather pale, sitting on a chair under an umbrella and a small table. She handed her the glass and sat across the table from her.

After sitting for a couple of minutes, Cindy noticed that Barb had finished her wine already. She refilled it and kept doing that as Barb consumed most of the bottle. The entire time, Barb was talking about what it was like to grow up in the religious sect.

Finally, Cindy turned to her. "Shall we lay on the loungers in the sun for a while?"

"Sure. But I have to put on sunscreen. My skin burns rather easily."

"Sure. I protect mine even though I have had lots of sun."

They went to the loungers and lay down. Cindy took the sunscreen that she had brought and started applying it. They were lying on their backs for now. Cindy was mostly finished and watched as Barb applied the sunscreen to her body. She loved the way Barb's tits jiggled and looked as she tried to rub sunscreen on them. Her little patch of pubic hair that was showing definitely caught the eye.

Barb's nipples made an appearance a couple of times, so Cindy finally turned to Barb and said, "Sometimes the best thing to do is just pull the top aside, apply sunscreen all over, and then cover them back up."

Cindy did just that. Barb watched closely, so Cindy actually rubbed her nipples a little. "Mmmm. Sometimes I can't help but rub my nipples. They are sensitive."

Cindy finished and then watched as Barb carefully tried to do the same. She was loosening up, but still had some reservations. She managed to cover one and then the other without leaving them exposed for very long.

"See, wasn't that better?"

Barb looked at her and nodded.

Cindy lay back for a while and they talked about nothing until Cindy decided to turn over.

"Hey, Barb, can you do my back now?" Cindy held out her sunscreen.

"Sure."

Barb grabbed the sunscreen and applied it to Cindy's back. Then she started at her feet and did her legs. Cindy spread her legs open a little more, but Barb was careful not to get close to Cindy's pussy. Then she started to stop. "Don't forget my ass. I can't have that get burned." Barb carefully applied some sunscreen to Cindy's ass, barely covering the most exposed areas.

Cindy rose up on her hands and stood up. "Before I lay here and get comfortable, let me do your back."

"Oh, okay." Barb started to lay down.

"Wait, let's have a little more wine." She handed Barb her glass and the two of them upended the glasses. Cindy knew that that was about 4 glasses for Barb and she had said that she was not a drinker.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,678 Followers
12