What a Deal! Ch. 30

Story Info
Cindy scores Barb.
7k words
4.57
1.2k
0

Part 30 of the 31 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers

What a Deal!

By Deadeye_76

Chapter 30

A reminder that this is part of a Non-Consent/Reluctance series. If you don't want to read about sex where someone is put into that position, then stop now and move on.

This is a continuation of what would be considered a "stroke" story, or as I like to call then a Jack(off) and Jill(off) story. I got some requests to continue this not very serious, fictional sex romp, so I'll try to keep up.

In the last chapter, Cindy had developed a crush and decided that she wanted to seduce the young blonde bombshell across the street. She and her husband, Wes, had just moved in. Dennis had gotten her husband hired on as an independent consultant as they went through the motions of working out his hiring as a company employee. It took a couple of days, but they finally agreed on salary and everything else. Meanwhile, Cindy had been working on Barb, getting her to open up. What she didn't know is that Barb was feeling the same way. She wanted to open up, and she was attracted to Cindy. This was going to end well for both of them.

Recurring Cast

Dennis, 42 years old, 5' 11", 175 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, Cindy's husband.

Cindy, 42 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes, Dennis' wife.

Diane, 42 years old, 5' 7", 140 lbs, auburn hair, green eyes, recently divorced friend of Cindy's.

Becky, 39 years old, 5' 9", 155 lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, Cindy's friend, widow.

Jack, 43 years old, 6', 185 lbs, black hair, brown eyes, Louise's husband.

Louise, 39 years old, 5' 4", 130 lbs, blonde hair, brown eyes, Jack's wife.

Jackie, 20 years old, 5'6", 125 pounds, dark brown hair, blue eyes, neighbor girl.

Katy, 20 years old, 5'6", 115 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Jackie's friend, now Dennis' sub.

Suzanne, 37 years old, 5'5", 125 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, neighborhood acquaintance.

Bill, 39 years old, 5'9", 170 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, Suzanne's husband.

Brittany, 28 years old, 5'8", 120 pounds, red hair, blue eyes, Jimmy's wife.

Jimmy, 23 years old, 5'10", 160 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Brittany's husband.

Lucy, 28 years old, 5'5", 105 pounds, auburn hair, blue eyes, elementary school teacher, Ed's wife.

Ed, 29 years old, 5'10", 180, pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Lucy's husband.

Jan, 29 years old, 5'5", 130 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes.

Barb, 26 years old, 5'2", 125 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, Wes' wife.

Wes, 28 years old, 5'8", 190 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, Barb's husband.

------ Previously ------

Barb thought about it some more. She wasn't doing all the things she heard about. She wasn't posting nude photos on Reddit or any other apps. She hadn't created an OnlyFans or other account where she was displaying herself. No, she wasn't a slut.

But she could still have fun, right? Barb thought about her fantasies during the video. Could she do that? Could she really have a threesome with another woman and Wes, or, even more wild, have one with another woman and her husband? Like Cindy and Dennis? Cindy was very open and free. She wasn't a bad person. She was a good person, just freer than Barb had been raised.

Barb was going to open up a little more to Cindy. Maybe mention some of these ideas and see what she thinks. She always needed someone to confide in about her sexual desires. Cindy seemed the perfect person.

------ Wednesday ------

On Wednesday, Cindy had some specific ideas about how to continue her seduction of Barb. She was going to start with volunteering to shave her, then continue to play with and tease the tiny big-tittied babe until she gave in to Cindy's advances and became her lover and, eventually, that of her husband.

Cindy didn't call ahead; she got dressed in her micro bikini and a coverup, gathered her shaving items and clippers, then walked over to Barb's about 10am. She rang the bell and had to wait a couple of minutes. She was wondering if Barb was home when she finally answered the door. Barb was in a robe and looked very hot and flushed. Cindy had to wonder about that. Masturbating? Exercising?

"Hey, Barb. Busy morning?"

"Uhhh, well, you could say that. You want to come in?"

"Sure." Cindy held up her bag. "I brought some stuff over so we can take care of that pubic patch of yours and make sure it's not visible in that fantastic bikini."

"Oh, uh, okay. That sounds good. I do love that suit." Barb was starting to think about Cindy some more, not just as a friend, but as someone that could help her enjoy and open up her sex life. She even left the threesome video on pause in her bedroom where the husband was fucking one of the Green sisters and the other was licking his balls. She had been fucking herself with the dildo in time to the on-screen action. She left it on hoping that Cindy would like that and make a move on her. Barb grinned slightly to herself. She was feeling extremely hot and bold.

Cindy saw that brief little grin pass across Barb's face and wondered if she was enjoying this as much as she was. "Well, it's going to be another nice day. Let's go upstairs and get ready to get out into the sun."

Barb looked at her. It was now or never. "Okay."

The two headed upstairs. Cindy followed along.

When they got to the bedroom, Cindy immediately noticed the paused threesome from Pornhub on the large screen TV. It was hard to miss with the close-up view of a cock entering a pussy while another girl licked the man's balls on an 80" screen. This was definitely interesting.

She turned to Barb who was turning a bright shade of red. "I forgot that was up." She lied, but she wanted to see Cindy's reaction.

Cindy grinned. "I watch that stuff sometimes, too. Were you making use of the toys this morning? I noticed you were hot and flushed when you came to the door."

Barb looked down and grinned. "Yes, those are great toys." She could see that Cindy liked it.

Cindy looked over at the TV. "Fantasy of yours?" She could tell that Barb wanted more, and she was willing to give it.

Barb nodded and stared at Cindy. Cindy held the stare and asked, "Which one are you in this fantasy?"

"Uhhhh, well, I guess both?"

Cindy laughed and grabbed the remote, which was lying on the bed. "Let's see this." She pressed play.

The video kept going, the two women working on each other and the man. He finally came on the ass of one and the other licked it up.

"Nice video." Barb had sat down and her robe was gaping, showing a lot of cleavage and her legs almost all the way up to her pussy. "Now, I came over here to shave you and get you ready for wearing that bikini. Let's get started on that. Then, we can discuss this." She could see Barb was turned on and wanting more. She wanted to keep the anticipation building.

"Okay." Barb stood up and dropped her robe. She was feeling more secure in her body and wanting to get involved with Cindy. But she was going to have to let Wes know. She wouldn't be able to lie to her husband.

Cindy disappeared into the bathroom and came back with a bath towel, a hand towel, a washcloth, and, using a soap dish, a little water. She placed the bath towel on the bed and pushed on Barb's shoulders. "Now lie back on the towel and let me handle this."

Barb lay back and slowly spread her legs. She wanted this to happen, but was trembling in both anticipation and in fear of the unknown.

"Relax," Cindy said as she placed a hand on Barb's left thigh. "I'm just going to clean up the hair on your lips and some on top. We'll leave a little arrow pointing to your pussy. Okay?"

Barb nodded and she could tell her pussy was getting wet again. She kept thinking, "Read my mind. Get the idea that I want you to have sex with me, lick my pussy, suck on my tits. Please."

First, Cindy took the clippers and trimmed everything short. Next, Cindy took the warm, wet washcloth and covered Barb's pussy so that all the hair was a little wet and soft. Barb took a quick breath as the cloth hit her sensitive lips. Cindy removed it, picked up the can of shaving gel that she brought and rubbed it into the areas she was going to shave. She could see Barb starting to feel the effects of her pussy being attended to. She knew that this was a sexual encounter for Barb as it was her first time having another woman shave her pussy. She was going to make sure Barb enjoyed it.

Cindy then started shaving. She did the top portion first, leaving the arrow like she said, rinsing off the razor in the small bowl of water. Then she moved to the lips. She pulled at them to make the shaving easier, putting some fingers on the inside to hold them. Barb flinched and Cindy could smell and feel her pussy getting wetter and very stimulated. Cindy knew then that she was going to go after it today. She was going to eat Barb's pussy.

Cindy finished Barb's pussy lips and looked up at Barb, who was flushed and staring down at her. "Okay, now I need you to pull your legs back to your chest so I can check for hair around your ass. It will only take a second."

Barb slowly pulled her legs back, knowing that she was fully exposed to this woman for the first time. She was excited, her pussy wet and blood-engorged. She knew it was opening like a flower and that Cindy was now staring at it and her asshole. But she did it, and it turned her on even more to expose herself like this. She had now watched many threesome videos and loved the woman on woman play. She had not watched any strictly lesbian videos; she always wanted a man involved in the video for some reason. She hadn't thought about it until now, but maybe she still couldn't let go of her strictly hetero-instructed upbringing. But she knew she wanted Cindy to do something now. How could she not? Cindy had been teasing her for the last two days. She was going to do it, right? Or was she just shaving her? Please, do more.

Cindy finished around the asshole and picked up the washcloth. She wiped Barb down, making sure she stimulated her around her asshole and pussy. She could see Barb squirm. Barb didn't close her legs and Cindy could tell that she finally wanted more.

Cindy looked up at Barb and Barb was staring. She could see the desire in Barb's eyes, so she slowly moved forward toward Barb's pussy. She kept looking up and saw Barb watch closely as she extended her tongue and moved to make contact with her pussy. Cindy pushed her tongue into Barb's pussy, pressing her lips against Barb's pussy lips and kissing her pussy. She then dragged her tongue up along Barb's pussy and onto her clit.

Barb was so turned on, had been worked up for so long with the video and toys, and wanted Cindy to lick her pussy so much that when Cindy reached her clit, she couldn't take it anymore. She reflexively grabbed Cindy by the head, held her against her pussy, and came. She came hard and all her muscles fired and flexed as she did so.

Cindy kept licking as Barb held her head against her pussy. She loved it. She had seduced, although she could tell that Barb wanted it, this beautiful little blonde with tits and ass to die for. And she saw that Barb was watching threesome videos. Now, she just had to work on getting her to want to suck and fuck Dennis and, eventually, other men and women. She would offer to involve Wes, too, but all of this might take some time. She could only try.

Barb had pulled away and curled up in a ball. Cindy moved up behind her and held her, making sure she didn't freak out.

Barb slowly got her breathing under control, and moved away from Cindy to turn around and face her. She stared into Cindy's eyes. "That was a tremendous orgasm."

"You're welcome. You have a delicious pussy."

"I -- I wanted you to do that. I left the movie on TV on purpose so that you would know that I liked that idea. After the last two days, I really wanted you to lick me."

"I had an inkling, but you definitely made sure. We have other things to talk about. First, are you going to lick my pussy and return the favor?" Cindy grinned at her and spread her legs.

Barb looked down and then back up. "Yes. I have had a fantasy about this ever since the one time I masturbated with another woman. I mentioned that earlier. A friend and I during college masturbated together and once I saw her stroking her pussy, I realized that I liked the idea of seeing and having sex with women and well as men. But I don't really know how. I don't really know how to give a good blowjob, either."

"Well, no time like the present to see if you can figure it out. We'll start with the pussy-eating lessons and then move to blowjob lessons. The pussy-eating should come naturally since you have one. You know what you like, and can pay attention to how the woman reacts to see what she likes that is different than you."

Suddenly, the grandmother clock on the wall, with a single bong, showed that it was 11:30. Barb looked up. "Shit. Wes is supposed to do a facetime call around this time. He has a small office that he can use to call me from."

Cindy grinned. "Quick, put on your sexy bathing suit and let's give him a thrill."

Barb stared at Cindy for a moment and then a broad smile spread across her face. "Good idea."

"Just play along with everything I say, okay? I want to get the ball rolling on something."

"Okay." Barb put on the suit and went to her phone. Cindy put her suit on and cleaned up the shaving gear.

About four minutes later, Barb's phone let out a tone that said she had a FaceTime call. She answered where she was sitting on the bed. Wes said hello and he told her he signed the offer from the company. He was now a member of the company that Dennis worked for and they had full benefits, including health coverage, which they both wanted to make sure was affordable. Finally, Cindy leaned into the picture behind Barb.

"Oh, uh, Cindy?"

Barb smiled. "Yes, Wes, Cindy is here now."

"Let me have the phone." Cindy reached for it and took it from Barb. She stood up, reversed the direction of the video and then asked Barb to stand.

"Wes, Barb and I have been getting to know each other. I gave her this bikini. What do you think?" She panned up and down Barb. Barb posed a little and then turned to the side to show off her bare ass.

"Wow! That's hot!"

Cindy grabbed Barb's arm and walked her over in front of the bedroom's full-length mirror. "Check this out." She stood next to Barb and put her arm around her. "I have one on, too. I think we look great together." They both could see Wes' eyes go wide. Cindy then reached up and put her hand under Barb's right tit. "I just love the way these little triangles barely cover Barb's nipples, but leave the rest of these big round tits on display." She jiggled it and watched it bounce. She turned and could see Wes liked it, too. "Don't you love that? Wouldn't you love to take her to the beach and show her off like this? Watch all the other men drool over this little fucking sex bomb?"

"God, yes. She is so fucking hot."

"I know. You know what else?"

"What?"

"This bikini is very small down here." She ran her hand over the front of Barb's pussy, pubic mound, and lower belly. "Her pubic hair was showing, so just a little while ago, Barb stripped and lay on the bed, spread her legs, watched as I crawled between them, and then I shaved her pussy. She has bare lips and ass now, and the cutest little arrow over the top of her pussy. Show him Barb."

Barb pulled her bottoms down and let them drop to the floor, giving Wes a big grin. Cindy knelt in front of Barb and showed Barb's pussy to Wes on the phone.

"Holy shit! That's so fucking hot."

"Yes, and that's not all, Wes. But tell me, is your cock hard?"

"Uh, I mean, uh, yes." He stammered out his reply to this stranger.

"Take it out and show us. If you do, then I will lay Barb back down on the bed, hand her the phone, and you can watch me eat her pussy."

"Ffffuuuuuccckkkk." Wes' phone was put down for a second and then it was picked up and Wes showed them his hard cock.

"Lay down, Barb." Barb lay back and Cindy handed her the phone. "Pull your legs back to your chest and hold the phone so he can see me as I lick and suck on your pretty, little pussy. Wes, I want you to jack off to this, but don't cum until I say so, okay?"

"O-O-Okay."

Cindy went about licking and sucking on Cindy's pussy. She made loud sucking and smacking sounds with her lips to play it up. She wanted to get Wes to the perfect place.

Cindy lifted up and slowly inserted two fingers into Barb's pussy. "Wes, do you like watching me eat your wife's wet, pink pussy?"

"Hell, yes!"

"I think she's going to cum soon. Hold on."

"Okay."

Cindy went back to sucking on Barb's clit while she found and stimulated her g-spot with her fingers. It only took about 20 more seconds to get Barb back up to another orgasm. Her spasms were as good as the first time, and she thrashed around with Cindy's fingers in her and Cindy's mouth on her clit. Cindy eased up as she fell back on the bed.

Cindy disengaged from Barb and reached up to grab the phone. "Did you get to see me make your wife cum hard by eating her pretty pussy?"

"Yes!'

"What about you? Are you ready to cum?"

"Yes. I'm very close."

"Hold on a second longer. Let me tell you what's going to happen. Barb has told me that you guys are novices. I am going to start teaching her how to really have sex while you are away and then when you get back, we'll teach you. I'll teach her how to eat pussy, suck cock, have a threesome, and many other things and, when you get back, we'll teach you about eating pussy and having a threesome. Got it?"

"Uh, wait, did you say she was going to learn-"

Cindy interrupted him. "She is going to learn everything there is to know about sex that we can teach. We don't do much fetish stuff, but everything else. My husband, Katy, and I are very good at it. We have a lot of fun with some sexual partners around here, and Barb wants to really open up her horizons. So, you ready?"

"Uh, yes, I guess so."

Cindy lay back next to Barb. "You can start jacking off again now. Here is my pussy, which you will become familiar with when you return." Cindy lay back and pulled her bathing suit aside. "Mine is completely shaved." She then spread it with her fingers. "And it's very wet. As soon as Barb recovers from her activity, she is going to get on her knees and eat my pussy until I tell her to stop. Now, show me how you are jacking that cock. I want to see you cum. Now!"

"Ffffffuuuuuuucccckkkkkk!" Wes pointed his camera down and his cock began shooting his cum out all over the floor. His cock was only about 5" long, but he shot a good amount of cum out. He grunted through the entire thing and then, when it stopped, he sat back. The phone jiggled around some more and then his face was back on there.

Cindy was still rubbing her pussy. She took the phone back up to her face. "See? Wasn't that great? Soon your wife will be the little, fucking slut that you want in your bed. Of course, she will be coming over to mine, too. We'll send Katy over here sometimes to keep you company whenever we use your slut or Barb wants to give you a threesome."

"Oh, uh, okay. Uh, we can talk more later."

"What time do you get dinner and can you call back for more fun?"

"Uhhhh, probably about 6."

"Okay. See you then, and your cock, too. We'll call you." Cindy killed the call.

Barb rolled over up against her. "Did you mean what you said there?"

"About teaching you everything about sex and you and Dennis and Katy and me all fucking? Yes. And there will be others, too."

Barb stared at her for a second, and then grinned. "I guess that's okay. I find myself really wanting all that." She then looked thoughtful. "But I don't want to kill my marriage. I love Wes."

"I know. It won't be as bad or dictatorial as I described it. I just wanted to push Wes a little. You guys will learn to come to grips with sex just being sex and love and marriage being separate. Dennis and I do this all the time."

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers
12