All Comments on 'What A F"ing Mess'

by RedTempest

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
nothing like a unforgivable slut and willing cuckold

why are so many willing to over look a sluts activity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It really is subjective

Some people are that lonely. They will cling to two-faced people like the husband did to the wife. She was wrong. He was hurt. Her affairs did hurt someone. He lived with that toxic pain in his gut for years. He didn't 'forgive her'. He let her go after she died.

He also accepted his horrible fate. He had to live with someone that would lie and smile to his face day after day. That hurts. It hurts everyday. He put up with it because the alternative scared him more. He didn't stay with her out of love, it was out of fear. Such a sad fate. I feel for the guy. I just wish he whispered into her ear as she lay dying something like, "I know about your disrespect, your affairs, your hatred of me. I want you to know how much you'v hurt me, and how I will never look for you in any after-life, and wish you nothing but agony in your final moments....all...alone. Good riddance to bad rubbish." Something like that would really fit. But such isn't life. He's already lost her, and can't even summon the courage to tell her off in her last moments. He's a meek man, and I don't find that a bad thing.

I'm more hot-headed. Sometimes I wish I was more like your main character. I'd make her suffer. She may not see what she did as bad, but for him it was. Empathy, true love and empathy would prevent such betrayal. She never really loved the man. She loved half-assed. She loved in so far as it benefited her. I'm not a monster, I'd prolly sock her once in the stomache and dump slime all over her...laugh...and leave. Rip the band-aid off. That's how I'v dealt with two-faced friends. One solid punch, tell em' never to talk to me again, and I'm gone. Super therapeutic. Everyone is different.

Overall a good story, just left me wanting a lil' more justice. In the end, that sorry excuse of a wife did what she wanted, and lost nothing.

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago
An interesting dilemma

As a 64 year old widower, I could easily relate to the emotional bind your Har found himself in. I found it pretty hard to believe that the skanky wife with all her bio - mods and increased libido was able to cease her whoring activities instantaneously. That didn't seem plausible to me. Still, a well drafted tale. Was Har just a pissed off needy cuck concerned about the very real prospect of aged life alone? Maybe...but in context, I for one could certainly see why he would be troubled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another

example of the stereotypical, weak LW cuckish husband. That character is way overused. Try for something original next time. In reality, the cunt would have been confronted and the marriage would have been in serious jeopardy, 64 or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I maybe wrong.

But the woman I have been married to for 37yrs and counting.

Has at least been sexually faithful to me.

And as time goes on.

Her commitment grows daily.

No normal woman would be different.

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
I know what I saw

Thats how id start. Get the fuck out. Thats how id finish. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GOOD FUCKING JOB BITCH

I guess she couldn't wait to take her secrets to her grave πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
He should have confronted her

If she was at a hotel and had no reason to be there. She was fucking, 1 time or 100 it’s the same thing. Slut in action.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

It's different, but tension was built, then bottled up, and finally allowed to fizzle out. Didn't make for a very satisfactory outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He put the VAR in her car at the hotel after which she called her lover on her burner phone. How did her Husband not discover this and conclude she had a second phone? Huge hole in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The build up was well written. I think we all knew there was no divorce on the cards , for the very reasons you stated at the very end .

But just imagine if he were to have found out her infidelity was going on for 5 years ?

I think most guys would have wanted to know if the time she was caught was the first and only time she cheated , and who was the guy .

Great companion or not , I would feel completely gutted to find my wife having cheated on me was expecting comfort and companionship from me in her old age .

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Cuck tale.

Another wimpy worthless cuck

GUessing the writers knows that.

Also I just skimmed because I figured from this "Did she or didnt she cheat?" I surmised she did, he didnt mind or got hard at the thought.

So yeah cuck tales smell a mile away...maybe you authors should shower first.

snarbozsnarbozabout 2 years ago

Ending was a let down. She was cheating hot and heavy and just stopped. Didn't ring true

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO Who would touch this turdpile story with a ten foot pencil?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well good to know when men hit 60s they become pussies..

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

If your wife is disguising herself and spending hours in a hotel ... Then the bitch is cheating, period. Cut her loose and move into a retirement home. Men are outnumbered 5 or 6 to 1. I did a lot of work in those and the women were ready to fight over the old guys strutting around.

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

Plot hole: Why didn't the voice recorder pick up the burner phone call to her lover the first day Har caught her?

And her behavior that day was prima facie evidence of an affair. Thorough checking of her laptop would've showed the Yahoo account.

WAY too convenient that all her scumbag fuckbuddies missed helping her get caught before she found the recorder, and then she just stewed about it?

That sort of resentment on top of the lack of respect she clearly had for Har would've made their time together unbearable.

All in all she was an awful woman and he had to live out their time always suspicious that she was a cheating whore.

gprevgprevabout 1 year ago

Really expected to BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Congratulations on writing another spineless man. You're sick

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WEAK.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ6 months ago

Second time reading this. It is different and clever but I still hate that she got away with cheating. She had no remorse.

60022Mallard60022Mallard20 days ago

I really wonder what home life the BRB commenters have. Probably quite lonely as they cast the first stone!

Aej_1Aej_118 days ago

You didn’t tell what colour socks you wear, you did however give masses of information that did not enhance the story in any way. Too much mindless drivel, sorry dial back the unnecessary detail, it’s just not needed

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous