What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ebony put her hands on my head and shoulder and guided me down as my tongue traced a line from her nipple, down her stomach, across her belly button and then down to the top of her dress which had now stopped its descent just above her pubic mound. I glanced up to her face framed there between her perfect breasts. She simply nodded for me to go farther, so I pulled the tight fabric down over her hips and full, round ass.

All I could see at first was a pair of red lace panties concealing something, but it didn't seem large enough to match what she had bragged about on her website. I helped her shimmy out of her dress and she was left standing in only her high heels and the red panties. Then Ebony pulled downward and outward on the front of the panties with one hand as she also spread her legs apart. With her other hand she reached inside her panties and grasped something tucked between her legs and then laid it out for me to see.

Her dick was still soft but long and already starting to thicken in her hand as the blood flow now increased to it. Ebony gave it several long gentle pulls with her hand, coaxing it along, bringing it to life right in front of me. I was transfixed as I watch it grow to the point where Ebony reached down with her other hand and now using both she rubbed and caressed it vigorously.

It only took a minute, but there in front of me was exactly what Ebony had promised. She hadn't exaggerated at all. Her cock was large! Easily nine inches long, it filled her hands and spilled out toward me. I stared at it and noted its appearance as she slowly stroked it there in front of me.

Ebony's cock was circumcised with a clear change in skin color about two-thirds of the way along its length. Most of the shaft was a deep brown, but the last couple of inches and the head were just a little lighter in color. The head of her cock was also large and well-defined with a distinct and thick rim angled steeply back at the top. Directly behind the head the shaft of her cock quickly tapered outward so that by the time it reached the line where the coloration changed the thickness of the shaft was equal to, if not a little larger than, the large head.

As she moved her hand slowly up and down the shaft of her cock, she also moved it from side to side and even lifted it up before pushing it back down. I realized that she was showing herself off for me, obviously proud of her impressive appendage. As she moved it around, I could also see the many veins up and down the shaft, both large and small, that were carrying the blood that was now pumping it up to its full length and girth. That's when I truly noted just how thick her penis was because even with her long fingers Ebony could not quite touch the tips of her thumb and fingers that were wrapped around her cock!

As she pulled her dick up with one hand, she moved her other hand down below and cupped and caressed her own balls and I noticed that they were smooth and clean-shaven. In fact, the only pubic hair I saw was a small trimmed patch just above the base of her cock. I continued to watch Ebony as she now stroked the full length of her cock with more purpose, still slowly but with clear intent of making sure it grew to its fullest erect state just for me.

As I watched I couldn't help but mentally compare it to my own dick, which was OK but only average. Ebony's was easily three inches longer than mine and I could easily grasp around the full thickness of my own penis. In a competition based solely on size and appearance I would fail utterly. Her dark colored cock was long, thick and very straight, undeniably attractive as far as cocks go, while mine was pale, much smaller and like many other men's it has a slight sideways curvature possibly caused by too much jerking off.

But thankfully this wasn't a competition. No, instead what Ebony was showing to me now was solely for my benefit. She was showing off for me; offering herself to me. I hadn't been sure exactly how I was going to respond when this moment finally came true but based on my last several months of obsessively seeking out and fantasizing about this, I couldn't be completely surprised at what happened next.

Just like in my fantasies about my wife's reaction to her first big, black cock, I did the same thing. I suddenly felt a desire well up from deep inside me with such force that I knew if I didn't follow my impulse right then that it would surely harm me physically. With both hands I reached out to grasp Ebony's beautifully huge cock while I immediately dove forward with my open and hungry mouth to take her inside me and taste her!

Ebony was obviously used to this type of reaction because she reacted perfectly by releasing her own grip and moving her long fingers to my head, using both hands to alternate between pulling my head closer and then lightly running her long fingernails through my hair and tickling my neck and scalp. The tingles that were running up and down my spine only intensified the sensations that I was experiencing for the first time in my life!

I was at once overwhelmed and engrossed. I was enthusiastic. I was fervent and forceful. But mostly I was just a mess! My movements were amateurish and uncoordinated. My mouth wasn't moving in sync with my hands. Simply put, I didn't know what the hell I was doing!

The initial feeling of her large, engorged cock in my mouth, although a completely new experience for me, I found to be enjoyable. Surprisingly, I didn't have any second thoughts or sudden regrets. I slurped eagerly on the head of her cock, but I was so anxious to try and take it deeper that I immediately gagged and started to choke. I pulled her free of my mouth as my eyes watered and excess spittle dripped from my mouth, but like a trooper I jumped right back on, driven by pure desire. I was as happy as hell!

This was the point that Ebony took back control. She spoke to me and calmed me and then she started to teach me. "Wait a minute, baby. Slow down! Not so fast. That's right, just use your hands at first; both hands. Good, now stroke my dick baby! Do you like it?"

I looked up at Ebony and said yes and then her smile broadened and she continued her tutorial, "That feels so good, sugar. Are you ready for more?" When I immediately nodded, she said, "OK, just put the tip in your mouth and gently lick it and suck on it." I leaned forward again and opened my mouth wide and fit the head of her cock in my mouth. I closed my lips around it and started to move my tongue around it.

"That's real nice," she said. "Don't stop using your hands, but just keep them slow and easy for now. Can you do that?" With her cock still in my mouth I nodded and started to slowly move my hands again, stroking her long cock from her balls all the way up to the end of the shaft at my lips. I started to suck gently on the head of her cock and she seemed to like that as she gave a nice low moan.

"You're getting it, baby! Now try slowly sucking the tip in and out of your mouth." I did what she asked, pulling my head back and letting my lips slide across the head until the tip of her cock was just touching my open lips and then I moved forward again until the head was back fully in my mouth.

Ebony let me fly solo for several minutes while I became used to the feel and taste of her cock and I was soon reveling in the experience. I continued to lightly lick and suck on the head while learning how to move my lips and tongue around it. I even ventured further along by kissing and licking along the length of the shaft, but soon I resumed my former position by wrapping my lips back around the large engorged head of her cock and moving it in and out through my lips.

Ebony said, "Good, baby. Now tighten down harder." I squeezed down with my mouth and immediately felt the growing friction that was building between her cock and my lips. Ebony could feel it too as the many sensitive nerve endings in the head of her cock were stimulated by my lips and tongue. She moaned again, louder.

She let me do this same motion for quite a while and I was enjoying the sensation of the large head of her cock slowly fucking my lips, especially the resistance that built up as I tightened my lips around the shaft of her cock just past the rim of the head. When I started to pull my mouth back the pressure from my lips on the head of her cock built up until the point that it popped free of my grasp and then rode across my lips to its very tip before reversing course to be welcomed once more into my mouth. Each time my tongue was there to greet it, caressing and stimulating the nerves at the underside of her penis.

Then Ebony said, "Now, baby, keep sucking while you squeeze your hands tighter and stroke me harder. Yes, that's good. Longer strokes, baby! Squeeze a little tighter. Yes! Time your hands with your mouth. Move them together. Yes, that's very good."

I was moving more assuredly now, reveling in the feel and taste of her and I glanced up to her face to see her beaming back at me. Ebony said, "You're really getting the hang of this baby! Your mouth feels so good on me, and I love watching you suck my big ol' dick like that. The night is still young and it's only going to get better. Do you need a small break, honey?"

My jaw muscles were getting tired and I nodded, so I pulled her cock from my mouth and wiped the excess spit from my lips. Ebony leaned down and taking my chin in her hand she lifted my face up, gave a quick lick of her tongue across my lips and then placed her mouth over mine for a good long kiss. When she finally pulled back, she smiled and said, "One thing I love is tasting my own cock in someone else's mouth!"

Ebony then said, "Lie back on the bed, baby." I quickly complied and Ebony straddled me and climbed on top, her face poised just above mine. As she lowered her face to mine, I was enveloped by her long hair falling around me until it was like we were in our own little room. Her breath smelled sweet as she opened her lips for another powerful kiss. I was in heaven as her mouth then closed over mine and her tongue explored inside me.

The kiss seemed to last forever while I caressed her upper body and back with my hands. I could feel the tip of her hard cock brushing across my stomach as I squeezed het tits and even reached down to grasp her thick penis. I wanted another chance at it as soon as possible. She must have sensed my thoughts because she quickly pulled back from my mouth, a thin rivulet of saliva trailing between our wet lips as she said, "You're my little cocksucker now, aren't you, sugar? Don't you worry, there's plenty more of that for you tonight, but for now it's my turn!"

She smiled at me as she started to move down my body, kissing and licking me along the way. Her lips were soft and her tongue was warm and wet, but she also used her teeth and fingernails a few times along the way just to add a little sweet pain with the pleasure of her soft kisses. I propped up on my elbows to look downward as she passed my belly and reached my penis. She took it in her hand and then looked back to me as she started to stroke it with her long but delicate fingers.

Ebony smiled and gave the tip of my penis a few kisses and licks while still stroking it. She didn't need to coax it to life because it had remained hard almost since the moment we had entered the room together. I could see how pathetically small it appeared as compared with her own impressive size, but Ebony did not show any disappointment. Quite the opposite in fact. She honestly seemed eager to hold it and she said, "I'm going to suck your pretty cock now honey and I want you to pay close attention, you hear? Consider this a lesson, cause very soon you will have to show me what you've learned!" With a twinkle in her eye and a smile she opened her mouth and embraced my dick with her thick red lips.

I thought my head was going to explode after just sixty seconds of Ebony's oral skills. She was using her lips and tongue across the full length of my dick, but in very strategic ways. She would focus her attention on the most sensitive areas around the head and along the underside of the shaft but intersperse those intense attacks with general overall stroking and caressing. The result was strong bursts of ecstasy separated by moments of quieter stimulation.

It was like she had me riding waves of pleasure, almost like on the ocean. She must have known that if she focused all of her energy on only the most sensitive areas, I might quickly become overwhelmed or even desensitized to the pleasure. I could see that she was setting up a rhythm that she controlled and she could have me ride these waves for a very long time. I also knew that if she wanted, she could adjust her movements, increasing the frequency and intensity of the waves of pleasure I was feeling until I would be swept away in an orgasmic tidal wave.

It wasn't easy but I tried to concentrate through this heavenly onslaught to understand her technique so that I could emulate it later on her. I took note of how she held her hands and the pressure she induced on me. I tried to time the pace of her hand and mouth movements. It was how she used her mouth that was so difficult to understand because it was so subtle and fast. It was a combination of her lips and tongue movements mixed with the pressure she would exert with each.

It was at the moment when I thought I might almost have a crude understanding of her expert technique that Ebony made a change. She pulled her mouth free from my cock and giving me a wet smile, she told me to roll over onto my knees and raise my ass up high. Although a little disappointed that she had stopped before I climaxed, I was also nervous at what she was planning next, but I quickly complied anyway because I was willing to do whatever she wanted.

I was now poised on my knees with my legs spread wide and my ass up high. My dick and balls were dangling freely and I could feel the cool air move across my wet dick. The next thing I felt was Ebony's lips and tongue as she took the head of my dick back into her mouth. She had climbed underneath me and was nibbling on my dick like it was low-hanging fruit.

I felt her mouth then moving and licking up the underside of my dick and soon she had reached my balls. Ebony didn't hesitate for a moment but quickly took my balls into her mouth and licked and sucked them as she stroked my dick with her hand. This was a completely new sensation for me because my wife had never showed any willingness to do anything like this!

I was writhing in pleasure once again while also trying to concentrate on what she was doing. Ebony kept sucking and stroking while I stayed in that prone position with my ass up in the air. When she wasn't sucking on my balls, she would pull my dick straight back between my legs and suck it, and she was no longer being gentle but hungrily devouring it.

Ebony continued alternating her mouth back and forth between my dick and balls for several minutes until I was nearing the brink of orgasm. Sensing this she shifted tactics again, obviously not ready to let that happen just yet. I wasn't aware of her strategy in the moment; my body was simply reacting to her motions as she completely controlled me. As her stimulation of my dick and balls subsided my breathing started to slow and my head cleared just a little, enough to realize that her tongue was on the move again. This time it was upward and I was in for another fantastic new sensation.

When Ebony's tongue touched my asshole for the first time a shot of electricity ran up my spine and sent tingles through all my extremities. I let out a sharp cry that was a mixture of surprise and pure ecstasy as she circled my asshole with the tip of her tongue while simultaneously stroking my cock. She stopped just long enough to say up to me, "Do you like that, sweetie? Want me to continue?" I was barely able to speak an audible response but she took it as a 'yes' and thankfully continued.

Again, Ebony was quickly escalating her actions on me. She had started the evening going slowly and deliberately before increasing the intensity, but that was then. When she resumed licking my asshole now it was not slow and deliberate but fast and forceful! A tongue is a powerful muscle and Ebony was proving that now. She was pushing and probing at my asshole and it was only a short time before she pushed herself inside me! I let out another guttural cry and could hear Ebony laugh a little as she started to tongue-fuck my ass.

I was having a hard time concentrating on anything other than the waves of pleasure running through my body. These waves continued even when Ebony removed her tongue from my ass and dove back underneath me to resume sucking my dick with the same gusto she used on my asshole. At this point I was ready to ride these waves to a very satisfying orgasm, but Ebony had one little twist left. As she sucked on my dick, she reached up with one hand, feeling around for my exposed asshole. Once she found it, she quickly poised her index finger at the brink and then pushed it inside me in one quick motion. I yelped loudly as another jolt ran through my body!

She must have lubricated her finger and my asshole with plenty of her spit because it went fully inside me without any real pain, just the shock of the new sensation. Having never experienced being penetrated in my asshole by anything other than my doctor's gloved finger before, I will say that the feeling of Ebony's long but delicate finger thrusting deeply in and out of me made me think I was being fucked by something much larger!

The combined sensation of Ebony's mouth working her magic on my dick while she finger-fucked my asshole was more than I could stand. The tidal wave finally crested and then rolled over me. My body tensed up in a series of convulsive spasms as I cried out loudly at the intensity of the orgasm that ran through my body. Ebony kept up the pace the whole time to make sure that she eked out every pleasurable spasm before she eventually slowed and then stopped her movements.

We both stayed motionless, her finger still in my ass and my dick still in her mouth as I gasped for air. I didn't want to move, didn't want to separate myself from her and she let me stay that way until I had mostly recovered, but then she was ready to move on. In one swift motion Ebony released my now spent and shrinking dick as she slowly pulled her finger from my ass and then moved out from beneath me. With a quick nudge and push of her hands she rolled me over on the bed, and with a big smile she again straddled me and climbed on top.

Ebony had the biggest smile on her pretty face and I could see remnants of my cum at the corners of her mouth where it must have leaked out and run down her cheek and chin. Without waiting she opened her lips and drove her tongue into my mouth and we shared another long ,wet kiss before she straightened up onto her knees and looked down at me lying there on the bed. I admired her gorgeous body again, with her large round breasts and flat stomach all smooth and dark brown.

I couldn't believe my good luck that this night had worked out and that, at least so far, my fantasies had actually paled in comparison to reality. I had been so surprised over the last several months by how strong this new obsession with black transsexuals had taken ahold of my psyche that it had me a little worried. But now that I was here with Ebony, I could tell that it wasn't just a passing fantasy for me. She was so exciting and stimulating for me!

I'm sure that if I had been able to continue with this line of thought while staring up at Ebony's beautiful face and body that I would have had to face the other questions that are sure to follow, like what happens next with my life and my marriage. How do I resolve these two very different things in my life? Luckily, I was distracted from these darker thoughts because at that moment Ebony decided that I needed to show her how much I had learned and I was very excited to try.