What A Monday That Turned Out To Be

Story Info
Battered and bruise he asked can you look after me.
5.1k words
4
5.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy943
andy943
15 Followers

Why was I asked to help a stranger.

What A Monday That Turned Out To Be.

Can you look after me for three weeks.

I sat drinking green tea and eating a French pastry in the Pipeworks member's club lounge in Glasgow, a gay sauna, slowly recovering from my early morning steam room, sauna and massage, the Club was also unusually quiet for a Monday morning, unofficially this was the seniors time a fraternity that I was approaching with the passage of time. As I glanced around at the other members sitting at their tables I noticed a young dark haired, maybe twenty, doing the rounds of the tables he was about five foot eight, slim, toned and with a nice olive complexion. The Club members seemed to be rejecting whatever he was proposing to them before sending him on his way.

As he came towards my table I noticed his distinctive walk almost dance like with a flowing rhythmic motion the way his hips effeminately moved. Wearing only a snug fitting snow white wrap that sat low and loosely on his hips moving in harmony as he walked, it only reached halfway down to his knees with its side split seductively exposing his muscular left leg and upper thigh. His innocent alluring smile rounded off his presence his accent complimented his appearance as he asked me. "As we are both alone could we sit together and keep each other company." This type of approach was not to be unexpected and generally welcomed, to be honest as I was really turned on by him. I said "yes please do" he gave me one of his innocent smiles as he said "thank you."

He introduced himself as Dumitru Phetsi from the Philippines, but to call him Albert his adopted English name, his slow soft accent accentuating his name pronunciation's which was actually quite endearing. Although from the Philippines was over in Scotland as a dancer and make-up artist for a film company working on a Highland film series in a coastal fishing village called Dunure. Before I could introduce myself he asked "are you gay?" I was taken aback with his question and said "yes; why do you want to know this?" His answer was, he wanted to be gay and for me to show him how to be gay too, I really got a thrill out of what he was asking me to do. Without really thinking entheausticly I said "yes I can."

That was what he wanted to hear immediately sitting down on the bench seat alongside me he slowly lifted his left leg onto his right knee to fully exposed his thigh and inside leg as his wrap parted, his leg and thigh looked very soft and smooth. I started to become aroused as he moved closer to me then resting his naked leg and thigh on top of my leg and placing the palm of his hand on my inside bare leg as his other hand guided my hand onto his exposed leg that was warm and smooth. I could see both our wrap's bulge.

Without taking my eyes of his movement, I asked again why he wanted to be gay, his reply was totally unexpected. He needed to be gay as the actors at the film set expected it off him and would only allow him to get cameo appearances with them if he had sex with them first. Between his slow soft sensual accent and the thought of what he was looking for I became conscious off the openness of this area in full view of all the other members who were intently watching us now siting intimately together. I suggested we move to a more discreet dark room to discuss what he is looking for. We both stood up and started to walk aroused and bare footed together, I could feel eye's drilling into my back as we walked past the members who had sent Albert away empty handed. I really enjoyed that moment.

The booths in the dark area varied in discretion offered from past experience I knew where we wanted to go. Albert's eyes were taking longer to adjust to the darkness so I held him against me as I guided him through the maze of darkened-out furniture. We arrived in a far corner booth out of sight of any onlookers and sat down together, I could feel rather than see that Albert was a bit apprehensive by circumstances and unknown surroundings. As I let him settle-in he asked me, when and where was first time I had sex and what was it like. I decided to tell him to make him more relaxed by now he had squeezed up against me and we sat warm skin to skin. I eased the clasp on my wrap and could hear the distinctive rasping noise of velcro being parted on his wrap. Our hands slowly started to explore each other's anatomy. Albert's hands were soft and warm our head's intimately touching as I started to explain.

One of my college friends invited me to a party to make up numbers, I didn't know it was to be a sex party until I arrived but that was ok, eight guys were already there most a lot older than me but one guy was late in arriving. They all seemed to know each other and quickly paired off leaving me alone as they disappeared into various areas of the apartment.

I had never been to one of these parties before and didn't come prepared, we were all naked except for wraps all I had on was a spare patterned hand towel that only just fitted round me. I sat on my own waiting on what I wasn't sure. The late arrival came in and immediately came over and sat down alongside me, he was very tall, muscular, blond, nicely presented even if only in a well-fitting wrap and softly well-spoken too. I quickly relaxed in his company I don't know why but I did, we talked as he started to caress me then I started to gently caress him too, he suggested as he lived upstairs we could go to his apartment and he would show me what happens at these parties. Between being ignored then unreservedly accepted I went with him, his name was Sven Greer, Swedish I think.

We went out into the apartment floor communal hallway with only our wraps on, I had to hold mine closed as I walked Sven led the way up a flight of steep stairs to his penthouse apartment, I was now excitedly nervous but Sven was very calmingly reassuring. He showed me into his apartment it was very plush, in his living room as I stood looking around my towel slipped and dropped to the floor, I was now standing their naked with a developing erection right in front of him. Before I could retrieve my towel from the floor he let his drop extended his hand out to me and led me into a bedroom which was also truly amazing.

It had a large water bed with inbuilt flashing lights and music coming out of speakers it also had some wave facility working. He had me sit on the firm edge of the bed, I was so aroused by then it was starting to hurt Sven kneeled down in front of me and gave me oral sex, my first time. I was so excited I couldn't control it for long just before I unloaded he gently eased me back onto the water bed, as I unloaded it went all over me.

The water bed quickly adjusted for my weight and Sven's as he joined me kneeling over and almost on top of me, he reassured me that the water bed is meant to change shape, then he took my cum and coated his now very large erection with it. The water bed slowly changed shape as I sank deeper into it with Sven kneeling right over me, I felt for the first time him start to prod me with his erection. Initially it was difficult then it eased and I could feel him slide slowly but firmly inside as the big water bed held me firmly in place, it was an unbelievable experience. I could see his big brown eyes looking straight down at me as he withdrew and re-entered, this time it was much more comfortable and enjoyable. I don't know how long he kept this up for but it felt like forever, by now I knew what ecstasy meant then he unloaded, first the pressure then the slow discharge as he withdrew for the final time.

Sven pressed some button on the side of the water bed and it slowly leveled out, we both lay there side by side, exhausted, wet and both very satisfied. Sven leaned over me and pressed another button and as he rolled onto his back sank into the bed saying "your turn" I climbed over him and positioned myself like he did, I felt him rub soothing oil on my erection. This was my first time it was unbelievably fantastic as I entered him probably a bit too quick, before long I could feel the pressure build and roll up and down within as I undulated, each time more exciting that the time before as much as I tried, I still couldn't hold back and had to let go. We parted and lay there together again, Sven said if he could do this for a living this would be his dream job; I said "me too."

The night was exhausting and slow in passing we both tried different positions Sven was a great teacher. In the morning we both shared a shower together as a final gesture as I pressed my outstretched hands onto the shower wall letting the warm water run down my back, I could feel Sven hold my hips firmly against him as he engage with me yet again for our final assignation.

My undersized towel was missing which I needed to go down stairs to retrieve my outdoor clothes, Sven gave me a new still in the bag logoed wrap for my short journey and said keep it it's now yours. Downstairs the party had long since finished, I dressed and headed home in an ecstatic high, I think I had an erection the whole way home. It was truly an amazing weekend, I didn't know I was gay but I was now sure I was.

The following weekend Sven phoned and invited me back for a second visit with him, again we had a fantastic time including a visit to a city Night Club up a back lane where we met one of his friends Alex an artist, where the three of us were intimately photographed together by the club photographer Tim. As I left Sven's the following day he handed me a £50 note for a taxi home, I declined but he insisted. This was repeated the next weekend, again we met Alex's with his young friend Scott this time, all four of us had a great time together in Sven's waterbed. The following weekend only the two of us were together when Sven asked me if I minded if he videoed us having sex together on his waterbed; for his private use. I couldn't see what harm it would do as Tim's previous photographs although erotic were not too revealing so I said yes, this time he gave me £100 for the taxi and a gift for being photographed with him. Not being in a good financial state any money was appreciated.

The following weekend which I was really looking forward to Sven phoned me as I was about to leave, he had to cancel some urgent business to attend too and could I entertain his friend Alex at his apartment this weekend. Before I could answer he said, look I will give you £200 if you help me out as this business thing is very important, anyway you have met Alex a couple of times before. As he is an artist he also wanted to take some photographs of me to paint me from. I wasn't sure what he was asking of me but £200 was a lot of money.

I met Alex at Sven's apartment. He was a fantastic guy we got on incredibly well together, as he photographed me as I posed naked he was naked too to make me feel more relaxed, particularly on the waterbed he had this thing about photographing us together. He assured me Sven wouldn't mind and we ended up having sex together, what I didn't know was we were also being remotely videoed again by Tim the photographer who subsequently edited the video's and put it on Sven's pay as you view web site's.

Sven was as good as his word gave me the £200 plus another £50 for my taxi then asked me would I like to do this for him on a regular basis, your dream job remember and the money is very good too. I said yes and the money I started making was unbelievable, I was eventually seeing three or four guys a week, one week there was a big climate change conference on in the Glasgow Conference Centre and I was seeing three or four guys a day getting £400 a time. I also did the odd photo shoot and erotic posing for Alex and Tim along with his young friend Scott from Thailand, as Alex and Tim's interactive and dynamic artistic models. Sven kept me supplied with a regular stream of clients until his business folded; a legal tax thing.

Albert was engrossed with what I was telling him I could feel it through his exploration of my anatomy, and my leg rubbing of him was also bringing him on, suddenly I felt the warmth of his unannounced climax. He was very excited that I had brought him on and asked if he could bring me on too, I said yes but not here let's get a cabin where we can be more intimate with each other.

In the cabin as we stood there facing each other I could see from his wrap's movement's he was ready and wanting to play, I reached over undid his velcro strap then removed his wrap. I took his hand placed it on my wrap inviting him to remove it, which he did, we then stood their naked together embracing each other intimately sharing our bodily warmth and rising anticipation. We caressed and touched each other until we were ready to engage.

Albert sat on the edge of the bed leaned back and hooked his legs over my shoulders, after easing and oiling him which he seemed to really enjoy both physically and vocally. I then engaged in one smooth movement, unexpectantly he wasn't tight and for someone who wanted to be shown how to be gay he was a knowledgeable participant. I really enjoyed the way he wriggled about bringing me on, I hadn't climaxed like that for a long time. We both now lay together on the bed recovering I could see the sparkle in his eyes that I was feeling, changing places I tutored him on the pleasures of giving and receiving sex, all too soon our cabin time was up. We showered then visited the sauna together where we chatted as we became intimate friends.

As I was paying the balance of my bill I could see Albert was struggling with his money, I resolved that, he was so embarrassed he kept apologising. I said no problem and I would like to take you to lunch, if you like, he said "yes thank you I am very hungry." My private dining club was only a few streets away just off George Square. As we were leaving a group was entering the Sauna Club dressed in short dresses and micro shorts. Albert looked surprised and discreetly asked, is this not a men's only club, I brought a mischievous smile to his face when I said "yes it is" with an equally mischievous smile. He instantly replied saying he would like to try that one day, I said I would like that as well.

We walked into the dining club which he was very impressed with and we had an entheaustic lunch, turned out he hadn't eaten for almost a day. Before we left I asked him was he happy being shown how to be gay, he said "yes he was" I pressed my luck by asking how would he get back to the film set at Dunure, he said by bus. Not wanting it to end there, I said I can go home that way if you like as it is only a five miles from where I live, when he said thank you, I think it showed I was pleased.

We went to where I had parked my Range Rover Mayfair and headed out over the Kingston Bridge onto the M77 motorway. I could see Albert was very impressed by my Range Rover the way he looked around it, adjusted the electronic seats, touched the leather upholstery and played with the CD player, although I don't think he though much of my choice in music. The road was quiet so we talked about his life and family in the Philippines and why he was here, simply put he wanted the opportunity to make good money doing whatever it took.

We arrived at Dunure and were stopped by the film company security politely asking us to wait as they were shooting a scene. Albert said he could walk up the hill to his caravan from here, I said ok I don't know why but I gave him £50. Although reluctant he took it and my business card if he was up in the city again to call me.

Three weeks passed and I hadn't heard from him, disappointing but that's life. I was up in the city seeing a long standing wealthy client in Bearsden which also meant we had a few drinks together requiring a train ride back home. The day was unseasonably warm and humid, as my train arrived at my Victorian sea side town the sky suddenly turned black as thunder and lightning unloaded its awesome power, it turned out to be a once in many years torrential rain storm coming directly in unchallenged from the sea. No taxi's all taken, although only fifteen minute walk to my sea shore apartment complex by the time I arrived there I was wet right through with my clothes transparently clinging to my skin with water running off me.

I entered my apartment block leaving a visible water trail all the way up to my penthouse, not wanting to leave a sodden mess on my apartment carpets as well I headed straight into the walk-in shower come wet-room which was adjacent to the door and stripped off. Leaving all my sodden clothes to drain and dry over hot rails, I had a warm restorative shower, dried myself and grabbed the wrap that Sven had given me all those years ago and pulled on an old favorite baggy sweater that should have been pensioned off years ago. I often dressed down like this after a business meet as it felt so relaxing after a strenuous day with a client.

My liquid lunch had left me hungry so I elected to send out for a meal tonight from my favorite Chinese restaurant, Lychees. I phoned it in as I watched through my apartment corner panoramic window's the rain churn the sea up in to a foaming frenzy and the sand on the beach dance in protest at the intensity of the rain. As always I over ordered, given the rain it would take an hour for Roberto our Romanian delivery man to arrive with it. He also offered extramural services for a small fee which I also felt in the need for coming on.

About fifteen or so minutes later my apartment door bell rang, Roberto had his own apartment main door pass code, he also delivered meals and provided services to other residents in the apartment complex. I opened my apartment door expecting Roberto with only my sweater and wrap on, well he had seen more than that before. It was Albert, who looked like a drowned puppy with his shirt and undersized shorts clinging to him and draining water onto my carpet. I ushered him and his rucksack in and led him straight into the adjacent wet room. Without any further ado he stripped off hanging his wet clothes up as they drained off alongside mine's. I switch on the shower for him and admired him standing there naked under the shower as the water cascaded over him. I broke my trance and went to set the table for now two then went to get some dry clothes for him to put on.

By the time I arrived back he was standing there naked finishing drying himself off, just as I remembered him all those weeks ago but this time he had some bruising on his back. As I handed Albert a wrap the apartment doorbell rang, it was Roberto with my meal, I could see Roberto looking inquisitively over my shoulder at Albert with only one of my wraps on, one he had previously worn. Roberto smiled and said enjoy your meal, I also have one for George in the next block and left. Albert seemed embarrassed, I handed him one of my old sweaters and broke his trance by saying lets have something to eat.

We were both ready for a hot meal initially we didn't say a lot just enjoying the meal and a bottle of wine and another soon opened. I could see that Albert was concerned about something but the hot meal and alcohol was relaxing him, me too. We cleared the table then went over and sat down together looking out of the panoramic window's, rain was off and the sun's flaming red twilight was slowly setting over a blacked out profile of Arran and reflecting its red glow off the turquoise inland sea, it was a very relaxing and reassuring outlook.

Like the first time we sat together he snuggled up alongside me, I put my arm round him and reassuringly held him against me. To break the ice I thought I would ask the question he asked of me when we first met. "When and where was the first time you had sex and what was it like for you?" He smiled and seemed to relax after my question as he shared his experience with me.

andy943
andy943
15 Followers
12