What a Ride!

Story Info
More than a massage.
1.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crukshenk
Crukshenk
123 Followers

I asked my wife to write about an experience she had a couple of days ago and this is what she wrote...--

This is what happened today...

I had Ed come to my room. He was a little shy and made me a little bit the same...

He had indicated that he was more interested in playing than massage, but I thought he was going to keep his clothes on the whole time!

He pulled me to him for a hug and a squeeze or two of my buttocks. He really seemed to

like kissing...I didn't want to do too much of that, but obliged him some. He kissed my neck, which was awfully nice! Then, we stepped apart...he was kind of waiting for something, so I went ahead and got started...

I took my capri's off so he could see my sexy thong that I was wearing. He said, "Damn, you're sexy!" I stepped over to him so he could stroke my behind. He did. I stroked his shoulders and asked him if he really just wanted a massage instead?... He said, "Whatever you want!" So, I put his hands back on my butt!

I allowed him to stroke my back and bottom, then he lifted my t-shirt up over my head and took it off. He stared at my bra and stroked my breasts. I sat on the massage table and

He sat on the couch and began taking off his boots. Then he stripped down to his shorts and t-shirt and came over to where I was laying on the table. He began stroking my breasts and my stomach, then down to my panty-line. He moved the panty-line and began stroking under the panties and giving me chills! I was already kind of wet from just getting almost naked in front of him! I finally slipped out of my thong. And he sat me up so he could unclasp my bra and he took it off and tossed it aside. He guided my hand to his swelling shorts...he was very wet, too!

He continued stroking my clit and making me moan and writhe on the table...he stroked my breasts and made the nipples very hard. I noticed that his penis was very large and hard, as well, so I moved his shorts down to release it. I stroked it and caressed it, then, took it into my mouth, licking it and sucking it. Sliding it over my mouth and face. Then, I took it into my mouth again and stroked it...he seemed to enjoy this very much, but didn't want it to end there...so, he stopped me.

He pulled me up and kissed my neck again and my breasts, still stroking my clit and plunging his fingers into my vagina. I was going crazy!...Then, the doorbell rang! - Man! I knew I needed to sign for a package and so I apologized, wrapped a towel around me and went to the door to sign for the package.

I got back and he was sitting on the couch stroking his penis and looking at me. I just dropped my towel and walked over to him. His head was at just the right level, so I let him pull me toward him and propped my foot on his knee, so he could suck on my clit. It was so good! He was plunging his fingers into my vagina and I really thought I was gonna cum all over the place! I was so wet and so ready! Man! It felt good! I kind of lost my footing and stepped down. LOL! I couldn't stand that way very long...but I really wanted to!

He pushed me over to the massage table and I leaned over it with my butt exposed to him. He immediately plunged his penis into my vagina. He was working it and I was working my clit! It was so sexy! I could have done that forever! But, again, he stopped.

He was afraid that he would cum...I think?

So, I climbed up on the table and had my butt to him again...he started stroking my clit again and then he got under me and began to lick it! It was so hot! Then, he climbed up on the table behind me and plunged his penis into my vagina and began humping me. It was still so hot and sexy! He stopped and turned me around so I was sort of sitting in his lap. He plunged it in again and had me do some of the work this time. I was sort of riding on his lap and he was helping with the ride! LOL This went on for a while, then, he switched and stretched out on the table on top of me...plunging in very deep...it was time for the finale, I sensed. And, he worked and worked and had me work myself. And, finally I stopped working on me and started helping with the rocking motion and he said "Fuck!" and filled me with his cum!

Wow! What a time that was!

Then, I told him that my husband was coming home shortly and that he had to get going. He complied and got dressed and out of there quickly!

It was time for my Lover to come and finish the job! I did as he asked and didn't wash-up or dress. I just wrapped in the towel and saw Ed out the door. Then, I saw my Lover coming down the stairs to me!

We walked to the massage room, I dropped my towel and we went to the table. I stretched out, face-up. He wanted to see if I had left the scene undisturbed...I opened my legs and he turned-up the light to take a look...he said he saw it, the milky white of the cum, and he said that my vagina was still "open", so he was pretty excited to plunge in! Then, he climbed up on top of me. Kissing me and stroking me, he slid his penis into my vagina and said it felt really good in there! He kept sliding it in and out and was pretty ready himself, I guess, because he didn't take long to get up to speed and then he jerked a few times as he came in me. I knew he was finished!

I told him that he could finish me off, now since Ed didn't quite get me there! So, he started with the stroking of my clit, then we got out a vibrating toy...then, he started sucking my clit...It was so sexy and it was causing waves of heat and delight over me!

I couldn't get over how good it felt! I was writhing and started squeezing my own breasts and moving in rhythm to his sucking! It was amazing! I went on and on and couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. I finally put an end to it...thinking that I was probably through for the time being!

Wow! What a ride! What an awesome, exciting, terribly extreme ride!

Crukshenk
Crukshenk
123 Followers