What a Ride Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His large hand grabbed the bare skin of my waist and he leaned forward to whisper to me, "You have no idea how much I want your tight body right now. You looked fucking hot as hell and we were busier than any other booth. Tons of guys talked to me about potentially buying my car, and I think I might have a deal with this guy. Here, go ahead and take this card and go up to the room and open my black duffel bag. I have something for you there. I'll be up once I finish with this guy."

I bit my lip as I thought about his strong hands roaming my body in this spandex outfit. "Ok...you can fuck me however you want after you sell your car. I'll be waiting...and incredibly wet," I whispered back slyly and with a wink.

I took the keycard from Alex, and walked out of the convention floor. My feet were absolutely killing me at this point, so I paused to take the stilettos off and decided to walk the rest of the way barefoot. After taking a lonely elevator ride up, I got off and went inside his hotel room. Since it was now dark outside, I turned the lights on, tossed the stilettos to the side, and rubbed my feet which were still incredibly sore.

After the feeling in my feet returned, I immediately searched for that black duffel bag that Alex mentioned earlier. I saw it sitting on the desk and I opened it up. Inside there was a folded card with 'Isabella' written on the front. I smiled widely as I grabbed the card and opened it. Inside there was a small note that said:

'Isabella, put on the blindfold and sit on the edge of the bed until I tell you otherwise.'

After reading the note, my heart immediately started to race again. I searched inside the bag and I found the blindfold that the note mentioned. I held it tightly in my hands and tried to imagine what it was for. Was he going to take me somewhere to surprise me? Or was it going to be used for something more...naughty.

I honestly had no idea, but I secretly hoped it was for something more kinky. I was so horny from earlier that I was desperate for some sort of release. I always told Alex that he could use me however he wanted, and it seemed like he might actually take me up on that offer.

Putting the note back on the desk, I walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down. With slightly trembling hands from the excitement, I put the blindfold over my eyes and tied it behind my head. Even though I was purely on the honor system, I made sure that I couldn't see and I sat in the room completely blind.

Without my sight, I was able to focus much more on my own senses. I felt my heart thumping hard against my chest and I listened carefully for anything that sounded like footsteps coming from the hallway. After several minutes of sitting there blind and in silence, my hands started to become slightly sweaty from the anticipation.

I eventually lost all track of time as I waited, but I finally heard footsteps come from the hallway. My breathing quickened and I anxiously waited to see if they would stop at my door. I heard the familiar beep from the keycard being scanned and the door opened. I jumped a little bit at the noise and I hoped that he didn't think I was scared.

I thought that he might say something after he saw me, but I heard the door close and some feet shuffling around, but nothing was spoken.

"Alex?" I softly said out loud.

For a long moment, I didn't hear anything. I was keenly aware of my boobs straining against the spandex top as they heaved up and down from my deep breaths.

I soon heard Alex respond in a deep voice, "I see that you're an obedient little slut. Come over to me and get on your knees."

His words and his stern and authoritarian tone turned me on even more at this point. I almost wanted to moan in response since I was so damn horny. I didn't want to disappoint him, so I quickly stood up and carefully walked over to where I heard his voice. He didn't say anything about removing the blindfold, so I made sure to keep it on.

"That's a good girl, right here," I heard his deep voice again.

I honed in on his voice and I dropped to my knees. I hoped that I was directly in front of him. Soon after, I felt his strong hand touch the top of my head as he gently brushed my hair and lowered his hand until his fingers brushed up against my cheek. I gasped at the sensation and felt him cup one side of my face. I was amazed at how sensual his hand felt as he continued to brush my cheek with his thumb.

His hand left my face and I heard what I assumed to be his belt unbuckling. I'm not sure if he noticed, but I subconsciously licked my lips in anticipation. I couldn't wait to taste his hot rod in my mouth again. I heard some additional shuffling and then smelled his intoxicating musk strongly in front of me. I knew it had to be his cock just inches away from my face and I leaned forward with my mouth to try to taste it.

Suddenly, I felt a hard smack against my right cheek as his cock bounced off my face. I moaned like the slut he knew me to be.

"Oh God, again..." I murmured after my moan.

Another hard smack against my cheek, then another couple of slaps against my other cheek. God, it felt so strong, so powerful. I loved how he could dominate me with just his cock alone. Like a slut in heat, I kept moving my mouth just hoping that I could feel his fuck stick on my lips. I couldn't seem to make contact though and I whimpered in frustration.

I reached out with my hands to try to grab his dick, but he grabbed them and forcibly moved them behind my head. He left his hand on mine for a moment before removing it and I knew that he wanted me to keep my hands there. What he did was really simple, but it had a huge impact on me as I loved how he controlled my body.

Shortly after, I felt his bulbous cock head brush against my lips and I hungrily opened my mouth to swallow it. I greedily sucked his head like I haven't seen him in months. My tongue swirled around his cock head and traced the ridges too. I started to devour more and more of his cock into my mouth as I tried to get as much of it in as possible.

I paused when I felt his cock hit the back of my throat, but then I felt Alex thrust his cock forward and pushed it down my throat. My eyes widened behind the blindfold and I struggled not to gag. He kept pushing his dick further and further into my mouth and I didn't know how much more I could take. Thankfully, he eventually pulled his cock out and I gasped for breath.

After I quickly recovered, my mouth wildly searched for his massive dick and I felt my lips touch against his hot rod. I immediately started to worship it as my lips traveled up and down its gargantuan length and made it slick with my saliva. I held my tongue out and licked under his cock from the base right up to the tip.

While I was busy exploring every inch of Alex's nine inch cock, I felt his hands grab my boobs and squeezed them hard. God, I loved how large and strong they were. His fingers soon discovered my hard nipples straining against the spandex and he started to twist and pull them. I moaned heavily in response before I sucked his dick back into my mouth and started to bob my head up and down his length.

I was completely caught up in my own lust and desire. I couldn't think of anything else other than pleasing and pleasuring Alex's massive cock. Just when I was going to try to deep throat him again, I felt him pull his cock out of my mouth. He tapped his cock on the outside of my lips and then I felt him bounce his cock on my nubile breasts. I instinctively straightened my back to make sure his cock could easily reach them.

I felt his hands pull the spandex crop-top out and away from my boobs. I then felt his slick cock head slide underneath the material and in between my breasts. He let go of the top and his cock was immediately squeezed by the soft skin of my perky breasts. His cock slowly rose inch after inch in between my breasts before I felt his cock head pop out above my breasts along with several inches of his huge rod.

With his rod now squeezed between my boobs, it caused my body to shake slightly from the pleasure. It felt so hot and so hard in comparison to the soft curves of my body. I felt Alex shift his body and soon felt his cock slowly sliding up and down in between my breasts. The crop-top was so tight that it constantly squeezed my breasts around his cock allowing him to have a perfect titty-fuck.

I moaned softly as my breathing became harder and harder. I leaned my mouth down and outstretched my tongue to hopefully lick his cock head as it was periodically pushed up above my breasts. Every few strokes, I felt my tongue lick against his cock head and I marveled at how wonderful it tasted. After one particular thrust, I felt him leave his cock fully buried into my breasts and I was able to close my mouth completely around his cock head and sucked on it hard.

As I continued to suck on it, I heard Alex say, "Your breasts feel fucking wonderful Bella. I couldn't stop watching you and thinking about doing this during the Car Show. There were so many times I wanted to drag you away and fuck you deep and hard."

I popped his cock out of my mouth and I felt him resume gliding his cock in and out of my tits while I said, "Oh God...why didn't you. I was so horny I would've let you just fuck me right then and there. I wouldn't care if everyone could see us."

In a deep voice, Alex responded, "I saw how horny you got with all of those guys. Your nipples were hard, and I could even see your shorts getting damp. You really are a little slut now aren't you? But don't forget though, you're my little slut."

"Uh huh, I'm yours and only yours. Use my body. Do whatever dirty stuff you want to it. Fuck, it feels so good..." I murmured and groaned softly.

"Oh fuck! Bella!" I heard Alex say and moan loudly.

Suddenly, his cock stopped moving with his cock-head just above my breasts. I could feel his cock pulsate and I knew that he was ready to explode. I leaned my head down and opened my mouth with my tongue out as his first volley erupted. I felt a hot sticky blast of cum hit my face, and then another, and another in quick succession. Some of his delicious seed went straight into my mouth, but otherwise my face was coated in his white cum.

His orgasm was like a cum fountain. By the ninth or tenth explosion, not only was my face plastered in cum, but my exposed boobs were also drenched in his sticky seed. I felt it land all over me, from my hair and hands to the spandex top. Each blast caused my pussy to clench and tighten as I had several mini orgasms from his hot cum covering my skin.

This was the first time I was sad that I had this blindfold on. I wanted to see how my body looked drowned in his cum. My tongue did its best to lick all around my mouth in an attempt to swallow as much of his seed as possible. God, he always tasted incredible. I felt sorry for all the other girls who hated how their guys' cum tasted.

For a few moments, neither of us did any sudden movements as we both recovered from our orgasms. While I was practically in heaven from his eruption, I was kinda disappointed. I really wanted to feel his colossal cock split my pussy open and for him to fuck me senseless. Hopefully I could stay in the hotel room long enough for him to recover and for him to plow into me hard and fast.

I felt Alex slip his cock out from between my breasts and then heard him say in another deep voice, "Stand up slut and unzip your top."

God, he really owns me now doesn't he? He just told me what to do and I'm not even giving it a second thought. I still wasn't sure why, but it felt so good listening to him and obeying his commands. As a willing sex slave of his, I was proud to do so.

I immediately obeyed, but my legs felt a little wobbly after kneeling on the ground. After I stood up, I felt some of the cum on my face fall down and land on my boobs. Damn, I really was doused in his cum. I finally slowly moved my hands from my head down to where the zipper was and I lowered it all the way. The spandex top burst open and my perky breasts pushed free of the confines as more of his hot cum slid down and coated them.

I felt Alex's huge hands grab the hot and sweaty skin of my tiny waist as he walked us backwards. I was a little scared that I didn't know where I was going, but his strong grip made me feel safe.

Eventually, we stopped moving and I felt his hands lower as they grabbed my spandex shorts and I felt the material pulled in opposite directions. Almost immediately, I heard a rip and felt the shorts get ripped away from my body. I yelped in surprise before I moaned 'oh God' softly a few times. I didn't even think it was possible for spandex to be ripped like that, which made me realize how strong Alex actually was.

I then heard what sounded like the drapes of the window opening. I was quickly turned around, and he pulled the spandex crop top off of me quickly and forcibly. Almost at the same time, I was pushed forward and felt my upper naked body press up against the cold glass of the window, with Alex's huge body directly behind me. I made sure to arch my back and I knew my firm ass stuck out behind me that gave him a free invitation.

My mouth was now constantly open as a string of low moans came from it. The cold glass of the window felt amazing against my hot skin. Still drenched with his cum, I felt my boobs and face smear the glass with it.

I heard him step away from me but then returned and heard some jingling behind me. He grabbed my hands and pulled them roughly behind me. I then felt something clasp over my wrists and I realized that I must be handcuffed or something like that now. My body was now completely at the mercy of Alex.

My wrists pushed against the cuffs and I remembered how good it felt to be restrained. An intense feeling of pleasure came over me in small waves, which caused my legs to shake and soon my whole body shivered from an orgasm that ripped through my body.

Ever since I met Alex for the first time, he knew how much I liked being controlled and dominated. He unlocked a kink for me that I didn't even know that I had. I desperately wanted to rip my blindfold off and see his massive chiseled body towering over me. I wanted to see his ripped muscles flex as he positioned my body and that intimidating cock of his plunge into me. But instead I was bound, helpless. I felt my pussy quiver in anticipation of what was next.

I felt his strong hand on the back of my neck hold me in place against the glass and his other hand reached in between my inner thighs and spread my legs apart. I couldn't help but arch my back even more for him.

When he touched my thighs, I realized my skin was wet and moist. I realized that my pussy was so wet that juices poured out and coated my thighs in my nectar. My pussy was as desperate to be fucked as I was.

Alex repositioned behind me and I could feel his hard cock pressed up against my pussy lips. His cock head slipped up and down my slit as he teased me. Oh God, it was already so hard. He erupted like a volcano just a little bit ago, but his cock seemed as hard as a steel pipe. He really was like some sort of superhero or Greek God or something.

I moaned helplessly into the glass when I felt his hot breath on my ear and heard him say, "People can see you, you know. People on the opposite hotel wing just have to look outside and they can see your naked body pressed up against the window like a slut."

My first instinct was to actually panic a little bit. Wait, could people actually see me? Was anyone watching me right now? My face and breasts were pressed against the glass with my mouth open, and I knew anyone who saw that would know that I was a dirty slut. The more I thought about it, the less panicked I was, and the more turned on I was instead. I whimpered in pleasure.

Alex continued and said, "Once I saw you posing in that sexy outfit with all of those guys, I knew you liked showing off your slut body. Some of those guys you posed with might look out their window right now. Oh...look, I see one guy now. I see him peeking through the drapes in his room. We should give him a show don't you think?"

I wondered if he was being honest. Was there really a guy out there watching us? My mind was flooded with pleasure and I felt my eyes roll back into my head slightly as I thought about it. My thoughts were almost instantly interrupted when I finally felt his mega-cock start to split me open. My mouth opened even wider as his huge cock head slipped into my hot and wet folds.

I continued to focus on inch after inch of his cock pushing into my tight hole. My pussy walls clenched hard around his rod, but I was so wet that his cock continued to easily push deep inside me. I eventually felt his pelvis push up against my toned ass and I knew that his entire length was inside me.

"Fuck me hard Alex. I waited all day for this. Fuck your slut senseless, oh fuck, fuck..." I mumbled out brazenly.

It seemed like he didn't need to be told twice as he rocked back his hips and thrusted deeply into me at a wild pace. In the past, he always seemed so measured and in control, but now he seemed to be working purely on animalistic instinct. With wild abandon, his cock pushed in and out of my pussy and I shrieked, "Oh God, yesss!"

With one of his hands still on the back of my neck holding me in place, his other hand smacked my ass hard as he thrusted deeply into me. My body shivered in response, and his hand continued to slap my ass harder and harder. The tingling pain mixed with my pleasure and caused my body to become overloaded in pleasure. My pussy started to twitch and contract and my whole body shook violently as a powerful orgasm exploded inside.

I moaned so loudly that I'm sure every nearby room heard me. I felt him pause his thrusts as my body continued to shake and my pussy greedily clenched his rod hoping to milk his cock again.

Once my body calmed down, I felt Alex lean towards my ear and said, "It seems more people have tuned in to see your hot and slutty body. I even see a woman watching too. One of the guys even has his small cock out and is stroking it. Do you like knowing that there is a guy jerking off to your body?"

"...Oh God...Yes..." I hesitantly replied. I never thought about random guys jerking off to me before, but thought of it was intoxicating.

"Of course you do slut. Now, let's give them a better view so they can see your whole body as you beg for my huge cock," Alex said back, in an almost amused tone.

I felt his hand wrap around my thigh and lifted it up and to the side. More of my body was pressed up against the cold glass and now I only had one foot on the ground. I could only imagine how this new position looked to anyone watching. The entire front part of my body was exposed, and people could now even see my pussy stretched by his huge cock.

"Please...fuck me. I love you Alex, and I love your dick too. Please, oh God, I need it deep inside me," I practically whispered as I continued to moan.

I was almost delirious in pleasure, but some part of my mind was still aware of what I just said. Did I just tell Alex that I loved him? I shuddered and panicked slightly. What were you thinking Bella? You admit this now? What if he doesn't love you and you just killed the mood? God, I hope he felt the same way.

Unlike last time, he thrusted slowly and confidently into me. He was so methodical about it that I felt every single inch of his cock splitting me open. There seemed to be significantly more tenderness and care to his movements.

"I love you too, my little slut," I heard Alex whisper back to me right next to my ear as he continued to build up steam with his thrusts. Before long, his cock was like a piston diving in and out of me.

Both my mind and my body felt like it was on fire at this point. I couldn't believe he felt the same way. Between his cock and my elated emotions, I felt another powerful orgasm building deep inside and I was going crazy waiting for it to come. Since my hands were tied, I tried moving my chest so my nipples would rub against the glass. The coolness of the glass made them super hard and extra sensitive. I gave a guttural moan when I felt them get pinched flicked.