What a Week!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rose up, seemingly defying gravity, and stayed in that position. What a beautiful sight! It looked like a magician's levitation act. Her heels and shoulders were bearing her weight, and her entire body formed a graceful arch that would have made a lovely painting. Every muscle must have been pulled up tight. Her breasts were sticking straight up. The cheeks of her ass were narrowed, the sides dimpled in. My fingers were being squeezed until they were going numb. While she was still arched up that way she began a keening cry, soft at first and getting louder. I noticed that her hands were balled up into tight little fists. That made me think of her feet, and I looked to see what they were doing. Her toes, which I expected to see curled downward, were instead spread up and out, splayed apart.

To keep her from hurting herself, I grabbed two pillows with my free hand and shoved them in under her back. Slowly she began to relax, and finally her body went limp all at once. She sagged down and let out her breath with a whoosh. Then, after not breathing for a few seconds, she started to breathe shallowly and rapidly, until she gradually reached a near normal rate. Her eyelids, which had been closed, fluttered and finally opened. Mel turned her head toward me, looking shocked. I expected some soft whisper, but what came out was, "PETE! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

I reached down to the towel I had spread under her and dabbed up a bit of liquid with my finger. I held it up to her face, so she could see it and smell it. Then I poked my fingertip between her lips and she opened her mouth far enough to take a taste with the tip of her tongue. "Oh, that tastes sweet. Is that from you?" she asked.

"No, that's from you. And yes, you've got the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted. You just went through something that whole books have been written about. I think you were out cold for a short time. Do you remember what any of it felt like?"

"I guess so. Right now my back muscles feel sore. But what I felt down in my pussy and all around there wasn't like anything I ever felt before. Was that an orgasm? How did you do that?"

"Yes, it was one terrific orgasm. I did it with my hands, rubbing you softly, and my fingers, rubbing and probing, and my lips, and my tongue."

"So in other words, all you did was rub me."

"I guess you could say that, but any damn fool can rub you. It takes a special man to know where and how. And make no mistake, I'm that man, at your service."

"But you didn't fuck me at all? I'm still a virgin?"

"Pure as the driven snow. We'll have to see how you react to fucking, but I can tell you that your reaction to foreplay was like a miracle. I'd rate it number two, right behind Moses parting the Red Sea."

"Well, one thing that I know now is that I've never had an orgasm before. If I had, I know I'd remember it! Are you going to fuck me now?"

"Just wait a bit, relax, let your muscles rest. That was a pretty intense experience. But just to clear up a common misconception, I am not going to fuck you. You and I are going to fuck. We'll do it together. We'll have a mutual experience. Sometimes it's fucking, hard and passionate and intense. Then other times it's slow and gentle, and I think of it as lovemaking. And sometimes it's a little of each. I'll try to bring you to an orgasm every time, but it doesn't always happen. There'll be times when we do foreplay and nothing else, and other times we'll be so hot for each other that we'll forgo the foreplay. Remember that the details are unimportant. In a lifetime of making love together, we'll probably never do it exactly the same way twice. What's most important is that it expresses our love for each other, and brings us closer than any other physical act."

"Oh, Pete, I'm so lucky to have you. You're so wise, and so caring."

"Older and wiser, is that it? That's what they used to call Ronald Reagan. Well, I'm a dozen years older than you are, and those years weren't spent in a monastery. My experience is nothing that I brag about, but I'm not ashamed of it either. It all had a purpose, to prepare me for this very instant, so I can express my love by giving you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams.

"Remember that everything we do together, whether it's sublime or mediocre, should be an expression of love and caring and closeness. I love you with my logical mind, my emotions, and my body, and I intend to go on loving you, forever."

We snuggled together and we both were quiet, until she asked, "You said it's never the same. Does that mean that you couldn't do that to me again?"

"No, it just means that every time it's just a little different. Think about blizzards. You must have seen plenty of them. Every blizzard is about the same as every other blizzard, but some are more intense than others or last a bit longer. There are a trillion snowflakes in a blizzard, but they're are all different. Everything I did with you just now was based on what I've found that works, and I can do it again, and again, and again, but it's not like a recipe from a cookbook. There'll be slight variations every time, and you'll love it.

"Pretty soon we'll put our parts together, and you'll love that, too. When I penetrate you, you'll feel a very local, sharp pain, and that will go away in a few minutes. Then together we'll revisit the magical wonderland of orgasms. When it goes just right, it's far and away the best thing that can happen. And when it doesn't, it's still better than whatever comes second.

"Like any other human activity, sex isn't always perfect. Usually you'll have an orgasm, and they come in various sizes. Sometimes you'll have more than one. But orgasms are like the frosting on a cake. The real payoff from sex is that we do it together, and it brings out our true feelings for each other. It's a physical expression of our love."

"Well, if it's that great, stop talking and let's get on with it. What do I have to do?"

"Just lie in a relaxed position, and I'll get you warmed up." She shoved some of the pillows around and lay back, with her left leg out straight and her right knee slightly raised. I lifted her right foot and laid it over my left shoulder, and moved in to plant a few kisses on her labia. From there it got more intimate, and as I felt her get hotter and wetter I went after her clit with the suck, lick, and blow routine. Just three of those treatments had her ready for me. I slid up till we were face to face and gave her a taste of her love potion on my tongue, then moved on up until we were lined up for action. When I rubbed Little Pete on her labia they opened to welcome him, and he slid in as far as her hymen. "Are you ready for me to plunge on in?"

"I've been ready for years. Let's do it."

"Okay, here goes." I shoved, but the hymen stretched, without breaking. It was like a tiny trampoline. So I pulled back almost all the way and gave Little Pete a running start. That did it, and his momentum carried him through the barrier, and about halfway in.

Mel gave a little gasp when her hymen gave way, and her breathing was rapid and shallow for half a minute. I stopped and hugged her to my chest. Pretty soon she said, "That hurt but it's getting better. Go ahead now."

I slowly slid all the rest of the way in. I'd try to describe the way it felt, but no words could do it justice. Warm and soft and tender and velvety all apply, but it was far beyond any and all of them. I kept my arms around Mel, and I must have cooed or purred in her ear, while she was making sounds like "Oooh-aaah." As I started stroking gently, she said, "Oh, Pete, you're wonderful." Then, since language was so inadequate to express our feelings, we mostly just squealed and groaned for a while. A nice, long while. I varied my strokes and my pace, and even the way I moved at the bottom end of every stroke. I finally started to tense up, and I could feel her doing the same. As she started up the slope to her orgasm she started to groan, and the sound just got louder until it was a scream. At the very top of the mountain she let out the most profound words in the English language, "OhmyGod! OH! MY! GOD!"

I came right in the midst of her worship service, spurt after spurt. I'd love to tell you all about it, but although I didn't pass out, I was definitely on a different plane of consciousness, and I guess Mel was, too. We hugged and gasped for breath, and let our bodies speak for us. It was a good thing that my arms were around her with my elbows supporting my weight, because we stayed like that for a long time. I drew back enough to look at her lovely face. Her eyes were closed. She opened them and blinked, like a person lost in space. Then our eyes met. She smiled slowly, pulled me close, and rubbed her face in my chest hair. Then when our eyes met again, we recited our mantra in unison, "I love you."

I rolled us both over, still clutching each other and still joined at the groin. While I held her on top of me, I was able to reach over with my left arm and rearrange some pillows, which we promptly sank into as we settled onto our sides and dozed off together. The last thing I remember was hearing her murmur softly, "We'll never be alone again."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

SUNDAY EVENING

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We'd been sleeping an hour or more when the phone woke me up. I looked at Caller ID and could hardly believe what I saw. It was Anita!

"Hi, Sis."

"Hi, Pete. Are you all right?"

"Never better. Why?"

"I just had a feeling that I ought to call you. It was such a strong feeling that it scared me. The way it made me feel was that you need me."

"Anita, this is eerie. I'd been planning to call you tonight. I've been talking about you a lot this afternoon and evening. Have you got a few minutes to talk? Or to listen?"

"For you, all the time in the world. You're still my baby brother, you know that."

"Okay. I'm walking into the living room to get comfortable, because I've got a lot to tell you. You know I've met and dated a lot of women, and of course you remember Celia."

"Oh, yeah. Good Old Celia."

"Well, Good Old Celia is Good Old Gone. At last. Our divorce is final. I'd like to say we parted friends, but we're more like casual acquaintances. I can honestly say that there's nothing around here anywhere to remember her by, except the calendar that reminds me how many years I wasted on her. I made a firm decision never to get serious with a woman again. Ever." I paused for breath and to figure out how to explain what happened. "But."

"But what? Some on, spill it out. Wait. One thing first. Are you ready to laugh or to cry?"

"Laugh and never stop. Sis, if I hit my thumb with a hammer I'd laugh. How's that?"

"Holy cow! I can't remember when any woman ever made you feel like that."

"Yeah, that's just the point. I'm in love! I don't mean that I met someone who might have potential. I mean THIS IS THE ONE! And no one ever made me feel like this. The reason I wanted to call you is that I'd like all of you to come and spend the Christmas holidays with us at my house. I want you to get to know her, and she's very anxious to get to know you."

"Wait a minute. How did she manage to get you all roped and tied fast, so fast? Either she's pretty good or you're pretty desperate. You sure do need me. I'm not sure I should wait till Christmas. By Christmas she could break your heart and/or bank account. Look, I can have Harry's mom and dad come and stay here, to take care of him and the kids. Then I can fly to Phoenix to see what you're getting yourself into and make sure you're not doing something stupid. Again."

"That'd be great! Do you still have the key to my house?"

"Oh, yes. In fact, I had a duplicate made. So even if I lose the one you sent me, I'll still be able to swoop in and rescue you."

"Okay. I'll transfer a grand into your checking account tomorrow. Get here as soon as you can. Get a shuttle or limo or whatever from the airport, and call to let me know when you're getting in. Pack one outfit you could wear to a good restaurant, and enough jeans and casual stuff for a week. I can't wait to see you."

"Me, too. I just hope your young lady feels the same. What's her name?"

"Melanie. Melanie Sanger."

"Where's she from?"

"Minneapolis. Bachelor's and MBA from U of M, Minneapolis. Father is William Sanger, a retired Econ professor at U of M. Got all that?"

"Got it. Where does she live now, and where does she work?"

"Lives at 1226 East Aurora Avenue, Tempe. Works at Jenkins Engineering, in Phoenix."

"Okay. Just give me half an hour on my computer and an hour with her face to face."

"Great. My best to Harry and the kids."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

SUNDAY NIGHT

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I disconnected and went out to the beer refrigerator for a cold one. I was walking back with two swigs out of it when I found that my seat had been taken by a beautiful, naked goddess.

"While you're up, how about getting one of those for me?"

"Sure. I didn't know you drank beer."

"I spent six years at U of M. Six years as a student, which means six years of beer parties. It never became a habit, but I did learn to enjoy a swig of lager, or pilsner, even tasteless Coors or whatever else was keeping the cubes company in the cooler. The first thing a girl learns when she goes to college is that you drink what's available at the party in a can or bottle, you open it yourself, and you don't set it down till it's empty."

I fetched the lady what she asked for and uncapped it for her, but right in front of her where she could watch. She moved over to let me sit in my usual place at the end of the sofa. Made me feel like Doctor Sheldon Cooper. Then she slid in close, and by close I mean tight together from knee to rib cage. I set my beer down on the coffee table and wrapped her up in a hug, so I could kiss her deeply, passionately, for a long time. The trouble was that she was holding an ice cold beer bottle, and she got so preoccupied with the kiss that she lost interest in that ice cold bottle. Did I mention that it was ice cold? None of that was a problem until suddenly the ice cold bottle cuddled up against my naked genitalia. There are a lot of nerve endings down there, and Little Pete and his two friends complained to every one of them that would listen. My central nervous system got the message and declared a state of emergency, making all my motor neurons flash at once. I jumped. That frightened Mel and she jumped with me. Next thing I knew we were standing together on a damp spot on the carpet, while cold beer dripped from all the skin on the front of my body, from nipples to kneecaps. And she was still holding the bottle.

We got the beer wiped off me and blotted up from the sofa and carpet and coffee table, then retreated to the other end of the sofa. The dry end. Mel obligingly covered me with her warm little body, which felt great after my cold beer bath. "I like this better anyway," she whispered. "You're so snuggly. I don't think I'll ever let you go."

"How do you feel after your initiation to womanhood?"

"All warm inside. Excited but calm. Seems like an oxymoron, but it's true. I've been wanting that, and curious about it, and afraid of it, and worried that I wouldn't do it right or that I'd turn out to be frigid, for a long time. And make no mistake, you are the man I've been waiting to give my virginity to. I didn't know your name, but I knew what you'd be like, big and strong and gentle and protective. I sure picked the right SUV in that parking lot."

"Sweetie, you were wonderful. Still are, in fact, except when you assault me with a beer bottle. An ice cold beer bottle. I'll have to watch out for that.

"Despite the romantic popular misconceptions, first times are usually awful. Most guys avoid virgins like the plague. You, on the other hand, are one in a million, and I was very glad to see that you had a mind blowing orgasm because it meant that you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Well, if the first time is usually awful, and couples go on doing it for their lifetimes, then that must mean that the next time is better. I don't see how anything could be any better than what I just felt, but if that's true then we ought to get going on it just as soon as you recover."

"Oh, I think you're missing something. Little Pete is poking you, trying to get your attention to tell you that he's reporting for duty again."

"Then let's get back to bed, right now."

Remember what I said about forgoing foreplay? This time Mel wasn't even interested in threeplay or twoplay. She was primed for oneplay. I had her get on top so she could enjoy the greater control it gave her, and she was overjoyed with it. "That's the cowgirl position," I explained.

"Then send in the cows because I love it! Yee-eehaw!"

I cheated a little bit by laying my right forefinger across the top of Little Pete, where her clit would hit it on every downstroke, and when Mel came she didn't know what was happening. The orgasm hit her without much warning, and her arms were flying all over, her head was thrown back and then dropping forward, and it seemed that her spine had turned to rubber. I reached up and pulled her down to me, and held her while she made strange noises and hugged the bejeepers out of Little Pete with her cunt. Then, as soon as she stopped spasming, I started to stroke her again. Her second orgasm came in just a minute or so, and my rocket fired at about the same time. She begged me to stop so she could catch her breath. We rolled onto our sides and held each other tightly at first, then relaxed our arms along with the rest of our bodies.

"Oh, Pete, you make me feel so good!"

"Mel, you're the best lover I could ever ask for. It's really fun to make love with you because you're such an eager partner. It really is something we do together. We make love the way we feel toward each other. Enthusiastic. Cooperative. Giving. Nothing held back."

We drifted off to sleep, feeling beautiful feelings and thinking beautiful thoughts.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

MONDAY MORNING

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The morning dawned, and our nude bodies were warmed by the sun shining through the window in the east wall. We'd been sleeping uncovered all night and were a little cold, so the sun's heat felt good. I reached down and pulled a sheet up over us, and pulled Mel tighter to me. She wiggled, getting up tight against my body, and when I opened one eye I could see that although she didn't seem to be awake, she was smiling. Seemed that there was a lot of that going around. I let my head drop into the pillow and went back to sleep.

We began to stir about nine thirty. Both of us had to get to the bathrooms with some urgency. When we regrouped on the bed I was on my back and Mel was astride me in the cowgirl position that had been such a success the night before. She reached down to Little Pete, who was half erect. "Well, let's see what we can do about that," she said, and slipped down to where she could give him a warm, loving kiss. That made a slight improvement, so she sucked him into her mouth and tongued him so effectively that I could feel it clear up to my armpits. Then she took him out of her mouth and held him with both hands, while she licked him with her tongue out flat, like an ice cream cone. He immediately sprang to attention and she wasted no time stuffing him into her cunt, and she was back in the saddle. I made a mental note right then to get her one of those red hats that little girls wear when they play cowgirl. This time I didn't try to hold back, and let her ride both of us to a mutual climax. Letting nature take its course like that made it more dramatic for me, and it felt like an explosion when I ejaculated. We rolled onto our sides after the event, and I was conscious but numb, for a couple of minutes. If you had walked into the room in that interval, I couldn't have told you my name. When that passed, I reached my arm under her shoulders and pulled Mel up tight against me and covered her face with baby kisses. "Mel, you have become proficient in a remarkably short time. You seem to have a genuine talent for sex, and you are a very exciting cocksucker. As your tutor and mentor I'm very proud of you, and as your lover I'm simply overwhelmed."

1...45678...13