What Anal Sex Has To Do With It.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
787 Followers

I was hot now thinking about Georgia sucking a stranger's cock. I put a hand to the back of her head and fucked her face, while thinking of her blowing a male stripper.

By far, this was the best Valentine's Day we ever had. Then, as the time passed, I don't know what happened, we just grew closer. After having anal sex we became closer and were quick to try different things, toys and masturbation, bondage, discipline. She got to suck whipped cream from a stripper's cock and I even posted some nude photos of her on the Internet, with her permission, of course.

We even had sex with another couple, close friends of ours. That was a thrill. Not that we'd make a habit of having sex with others, but it was fun to try it and to do it once. We've even gone to a nude beach. Things that we never did before, we are doing now.

Now, suddenly, our relationship has reached another level. We're best friends, as well as lovers and husband and wife. When we go out to eat, we sit across from one another talking and laughing, as if we just started dating, and judging by the other boring and disinterested couples around us, no one would guess that we've been married for nearly twenty years.

I always wondered if it was because we had anal sex that drew us closer. I wonder if all those other couples had anal sex if they were discover the closeness that we found. Nah, it can't be. What does anal sex have to do with it?

andtheend
andtheend
787 Followers
12