What Are Best Friends There For...?

Story Info
You're having a sleepover that you'll never forget.
1.8k words
4.43
29.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were laying next to your best friend, on the bed as you scrolled through your social media, looking at lesbian porn.

This was your dirty little secret that you kept from everyone. You loved to watch two or more women together. Their skin sliding up against one another's. The smack of their lips touching. The wet sounds as they licked each other's pussies. Your best friend was a lesbian but you never told her that you were always curious about girls. Or that you desperately wanted to fuck her.

You were watching one video of two girls laying next to each other, kind of how she and you were laying, and they were naked as they fingered each other. It ran tingles down your entire body. You felt your nipples harden. It made your pussy throb.

"Fuck...," you accidentally blurted out.

You turned your head over to see if you woke her up but luckily you didn't.

´Should I...?´ You thought to yourself.

Your pussy was drenched and you really needed to get off, but should you do it right next to her?

"Hey," you whispered, trying to see if she was awake. "Hey," you nudged her shoulder gently.

If she didn't woke up from this, you knew she wouldn't wake up from you fingering yourself. She didn't even budge, you smiled to yourself.

You still moved a little away from her just in case. You took a deep breath and looked back to your phone and almost moaned at the sight.

The blonde girl in the video was now sucking the brunette girl's hole. You slowly let your hand travel down your body and into your sleeping shorts. You conveniently weren't wearing any underwear so you immediately felt your wet pussy.

A shockwave ran down your spine as your fingers came into contact with your wet clit. You were shocked at how wet you were. You circled your finger slowly around your clit to the girl's moans. Almost immediately your breathing changed as the familiar pleasure took over your body.

You occasionally dipped a finger into your pussy and tried hard to keep your mouth shut and used the wetness to lube your clit up. You bit your lip tightly as you felt more and more waves of pleasure and white hot goodness come over you. You whimpered quietly as the brunette rode the blonde's face.

"Fuck I wish that was me...," you whispered.

You had to hold back a sharp gasp as you slipped two fingers into your pussy and slowly pumped them in and out.

"Fuuuck me please...," you moaned quietly.

You turned to check if your best friend was still asleep but instead she was wide awake and stared at you. You could see her hard nipples through her shirt and it only made you wetter.

"Fuck...," you breathed qietly.

You turned back to the video and pulled your fingers out of your pussy. You were getting really close and you didn't want to cum just yet. You continued to circle your fingers around your wet and pulsating clit.

You already forgot that your best friend was even in the same room. You were so deep into the video while you rubbed your clit that you flinched, when you suddenly felt fingers sliding in and out and up and down your sweet cunt.

"Oh fuck!" you moaned and turned to see your best friend smirking at you, her eyes twinkled with mischief as she looked at you and fingered your pussy.

"I'm sorry!" you cried out, you couldn't stop rubbing your clit.

"I'm not. I've been waiting for this," she sent you another smirk while she leaned in and kissed your lips.

You moaned as her tongue met yours. You felt your wet tongues sliding against one other, felt your finger circling your clit, felt her long fingers fuck your cunt so good. You could hear your lips and tongue slide across one another, you could hear her fingers squelching inside your wet pussy. It was all so hot and almost too much.

"Fuck. I'm so close," you whispered.

You instantly felt empty as she pulled her fingers out. Her wet hand grabbed the one you were rubbing your clit with.

You whimpered. "No. Put them back in. Please," you arched your back and chased her fingers so she could finger you again.

"No..." she teased. "If you're gonna cum, it's gonna be in my mouth," she grinned.

She sat up and started to take off your shorts.

"Fuck is this really happening?" you asked as you lifted your ass up so she could take off your shorts. You felt her body on top of yours as she removed your shirt.

"It is," she smiled as she sucked on your right nipple while her fingers played with your left one.

"Fuck," you moaned as ypi felt her hot wet mouth on your nipple.

You could feel her tongue sliding up and down and across your nipple as she held it in her mouth.

"Wait! If you're gonna eat me out, you need to be naked," you told her.

She released your nipple with a wet pop and gave you another devilish smirk.

"Whatever you want, baby," she took off her shirt and you whimpered as your eyes landed on her already hardened nipples.

You had the sudden urge to have them in your mouth.

"Shit. Give me your tits. Now!" You breathed, reaching up for her breasts.

She leaned her chest into your mouth and you immediately latched on and sucked deeply.

She moaned while she curled her fingers within your hair. "Are you sure you've never done this before?" She asked, already panting.

You released her nipple. "Never."

You went to work on her other nipple. You could feel one of her hands reach down and pull off her shorts. You heard a thud as they landed on the floor. Then you heard squelching and you realized she was fingering herself. You whimpered as you heard her fingers pumping in and out of her.

Even though she wasn't touching you, your cunt was throbbing in pleasure and you could feel yourself getting wetter and wetter. You released her nipple.

"Let me taste you...please," you begged and stared up at her.

She smiled and nodded and forced her wet fingers into your mouth. You sucked on her fingers and were happy that she tasted so good. You ran your tongue all around and in between her fingers so you didn't miss a drop.

"You taste so good," you told her. "Let me eat you."

"No," she shook her head and chuckled when she saw your pout.

She started to move her way down your body. You breathed heavily once her face was at the same height as your pussy was. She used her hands and pushed your legs apart.

"Not until I taste you first," and with that she ran her tongue across your slit.

You gasped as you felt her hot wet tongue move from your slit to your clit. Your body trembled in immense pleasure.

"Fuck!"

You felt her tongue swipe across your slit once more before she dipped her tongue inside and got a taste of your sweet juices.

You moaned and arched your back. Your hands tugged at her hair while you grinded your hips against her tongue. She moaned against your hole, causing vibrations to run through it.

"You taste so good," she breathed. "I should've done this a while ago!"

She dove right back in, her tongue dipping into your cunt once more. One of her hands reached up and squeezed your tit and pinched your nipple. You felt her tongue leaving your pussy and moving up to your clit. Her lips surrounded your clit and then she sucked. Hard.

"Oh fuck. If you don't stop I'm gonna fuck your face so hard!" You told her.

You found it hard to control yourself as she continued to suck on your lips.

"Please!" You could hear her moaning while she ignored your pleas and continued sucking.

"Fuck, get off," you pushed her head off of you and pushed her back on the bed.

"I warned you that if you didn't stop, I was gonna fuck your face," you told her as you slid up her body.

She smirked at you as she moved her body down the bed. She smacked your ass hard once her face was aligned with your pussy. She slipped her fingers into your wet cunt and started to finger you. It started off slowly but soon she was getting faster and harder.

"Maybe I wanted you to fuck my face. Have you ever considered that?" Her fingers started fucking your pussy harder and felt your legs shaking as she moved her fingers inside of you.

"That's it!" You removed her fingers from your pussy, climbed on top of her and placed your cunt right on her pretty little mouth.

"Mmm, fuck!" You moaned as you felt her hot little tongue immediately makeing its way to your dripping slit.

"That's it, keep going. I'm already so close," you told her.

She released your pussy for a minute.

"I want you to ride my face. My entire face better be wet with your juices by the time you're finished."

She immediately doved right back in and moved your ass so you could grind against her mouth.

"Fuck. Do it. You can do whatever you want," you hissed while you grinded your wet hole against her tongue.

You felt her tongue everywhere; inside your hole, your clit. Her hot tongue was sliding everywhere and it was driving you crazy. You felt white hot pleasure building up, closer and closer. You were ready to burst at any moment.

"Shit. Fuck. Keep going, keep going I'm gonna cum. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Please don't fucking stop. Please, please please," your words were slurring together in one big mess while you felt yourself getting closer and closer.

Her tongue started working overtime and she moaned into your pussy and the vibration was what sent you over the edge.

The dam broke and you felt nothing but white hot pleasure. You felt your hips riding up against her face hard as your juices gushed out of you. You felt her lips and tongue close around your pussy as she swallowed everything you gave her.

"Fuck," you kept chanting.

Your cunt was pulsating, clenching around nothing. Your body shook, it felt so good. You collapsed onto your back and felt the aftershocks take over you.

"That was amazing," you told her while you turned your head and looked at your best friend.

"Well you taste so good, I couldn't help myself," she grinned and shrugged as if she didn't ate you out like her life depended on it.

Her lips were still wet with your juices. Her chin, her nose, even her forehead were glistening with your juices.

You smirked at her. "It's my turn now..."