What are Friends for?

Story Info
Wife and I help our friend experience sex like never before.
4.3k words
4.23
27k
35
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pkrfan
Pkrfan
86 Followers

It was just another Wednesday night dart league. I, along with my buddies Chris, Bubs and Alan traveled to yet another bar in another small town only fifteen minutes from our team's bar to face off against a pretty good foursome of shooters.

I'll be honest. Our team sucks but that's not why we shoot. We shoot for many reasons. To get away from the same ole life at home and to just have fun drinking and shooting and letting our hair down. We've done this for many years.

Typically, when the four of us shoot, Bubs and Alan, both being divorced and in their 50's, tend to pair up and cause mayhem. Bar dice and drinking are the norm for them while shooting. By the last game, they're lucky if they can even see the dart board.

On the other end of the spectrum, Chris and I seem to always be at the same table, having a great time drinking and talking. I've known him for years and consider him my best friend.

Being such good friends, We have our moments where we bring up some pretty damn personal topics. Anything from sex to our marriages to people we like and don't like. Nothing is off limits.

On this particular night, it was obvious that Chris was pre-occupied because he was playing like Alan during a final match. Once he sauntered back to our table, I tried to find out what was bothering him.

"Hey what's going on buddy?" I asked.

"Oh nothing" Chris replied with a sigh at the end.

"Could have fooled me. Has Jane given you any booty lately?" I asked jokingly and not realizing that I must have hit it right on the head with that question because he turned to me quickly and then sat down.

With a bit of hesitation, Chris looked right at me and asked, "Remember when you told me the fantasy you and Lori had about having her with a guy and you watching? Were you serious?"

Like I said, through the years, Chris and I had become so close, we talked about everything, and I mean everything.

A few months back, we were feeling pretty good from the beers we had consumed while throwing darts and the subject came up about fantasies. I started by telling Chris that Lori, my wife, and I have often talked about her having another man to fuck.

Since I'm the only one she's ever had, Lori always wanted to know what another cock would feel like inside her.

I told Chris that I had the same fantasy but neither Lori nor myself could get up the courage to make it real. We loved each other a great deal and didn't want something like a one-night stand to ruin what we had. Our fantasy was just a crazy visual we would have to spice up things in bed.

When I asked Chris what his fantasy was, he told me that he always wanted to know what it felt like to fuck a woman in the ass. Or to go down on a woman. Or to have a woman go down on him. Or to fuck in more than the missionary position. Or even fucking with the lights on.

You can guess like I did that sex with his wife Jane was horrible. Especially considering that Chris loved sex. Talking about it, flirting with other women just for the thrill of it and just plain being in a constant state of horniness. Now I know why.

To describe Jane is to just picture her as a librarian. Skinny, no makeup at any time, dull bland clothes buttoned up and cats' eyeglasses. She even talks like someone depressed. If she actually shows up in public, it's in old men jeans with a large blouse and flats. Her shirts are usually so big I could only guess that she's nearly flat chested and the way her back pockets droop, she doesn't have much in the caboose either.

"Why are you asking?" I replied.

"Oh nothing." Chris said as he looked away. "It's just that Jane has pretty much given up on sex. We don't even fuck anymore because she has no interest in it."

"So going back to your question. I was serious when I told you about our fantasy but it's just that - a fantasy. We never really thought of doing it. What were you thinking?" I asked.

"I've always remembered you telling me about that fantasy and because of my lack of anything sexual with Jane, it's been on my mind constantly. Especially since Lori is so fucking hot!" Chris exclaimed.

Chris is not wrong. I know I'm biased but Lori is that woman men will watch go past. I'm not going to portray her as some model because she's not but that's the allure. She is a typical innocent MILF that has all the right curves and THAT is what men look for. The sweet innocent woman look that men look at and fantasize the dirtiest thoughts about.

She is 5'4", late 50's and has a medium build that has all the right attributes like full C cup tits and a perfectly round ass. When she walks it swings from one side to the other so much you can't not notice it.

"So, because sex is non-existent with Jane, you thought that maybe we could kill two birds with one stone? You get to experience sex the way it should be with Lori, and we fulfill our fantasy?" I asked.

"I don't mean to upset you, but you did mention what you two were fantasizing about and I'm so desperate and horny I just thought..." Chris replied.

"I'm not upset buddy. It is good timing. Sex has been pretty lame lately because, well, I think it's just that we're doing the same thing over and over and to be honest, it's getting boring for both of us." I answered.

"The thing is, how do we convince Lori to do it? It's a fantasy of ours but not one we actually thought we would follow through on. I think Lori loves the hot sex our fantasy brings to the bed but not to really make it real."

"Didn't you tell me she gets really horny when she's had a few to drink?" Chris asked with a dirty smirk on his face.

"Absolutely." I spoke. "It's almost a given I'm going to get into her pants after drink three. You can almost bet on it."

"Well, if you are serious about doing this for me buddy and you really want to watch her in action. Not to mention with a guy you can trust and is disease free." Chris went on as if to sell me the idea. "Let's get her drunk and persuade her into trying out some new meat!"

"Okay I'm in. But if she backs out, we're done. Agreed?" I asked.

"Agreed!" Chris said with a huge smile on his face that I haven't seen in a long time. After that conversation he had a totally new attitude and a smile that would not go away. His dart game went from horrible to outstanding and we won the rest of the matches that night.

The next day Chris and I texted each other to set our plan into motion. We decided that we would ask Lori to come out and watch us shoot darts, feed her drinks and then go back to our house afterward to see what happens.

Before I left, I asked Lori if she would come with us tonight.

"What for?" Lori asked.

I told her the story of how Chris was in the dumps lately because Jane refused sex with him, but I didn't tell her what Chris and I were attempting to do to her.

"Oh, that's too bad about Chris." Lori stated. "He's such a nice and handsome guy. I can only imagine he's horny as hell too!"

Lori agreed to come but also became somewhat quiet until we left. Almost like she was conjuring up something for the night if I knew her well.

I got to the truck and waited for Lori. She came out in an outfit that floored me. It wasn't slutty or anything but a bit out of the norm for her.

It was a beige sundress that only went down to her mid-thigh. If she moved suddenly or if the wind caught it, you would easily see right up her dress.

The top part was so low it covered maybe half of her tits and below her tits it scrunched tight to her body to make her tits stand out even more.

Hey babe, do you mind if we pick up Chris on the way? He needs a lift." I asked.

Suddenly she perked up and said "No not all!"

Once at the bar, Chris went ahead and bought the first round. That was followed by two other rounds (I drank soda so I could drive us) and some shots from Bubs and Alan.

You could tell that the drinks were getting to Lori because toward the end of our match, her dress was riding high up her thighs to the point where Chris and the guys were suddenly spending a lot of time at the table directly in front of her. I had to find out why, so I sauntered over there and looked at Lori.

Sure enough. I could see right up her dress and that she was wearing a cute innocent pair of white panties.

The thing is, I know that Lori knew what we were looking at and she loved it. I could see so well up her dress you could see a dark patch right between her legs.

By the time we left, Lori was trying her best not to act intoxicated, but it wasn't working well.

As we were driving home, I asked Chris if he wanted to come over for a night cap. We already rehearsed this scenario and as discussed; Chris accepted the invitation.

Once inside and downstairs in our basement, the drinking continued and as we hoped, Lori came downstairs with us and joined in the fun.

After a couple of hours shooting pool and drinking, I started our rehearsed conversation.

"Hey Chris. " I had too much to drink, and it is a weekend night so do you want to just stay in our guest bedroom for the night?"

"Yeah sure, thanks. If that's okay with you Lori?"

"Oh, sure Chris. I don't think we have any PJ's for you but..."

"Oh, I sleep in the raw" Chris interrupted.

"Oh my. Okay. That answers that question I guess" Lori replied and seemed a bit flustered.

After that comment, Lori became really flirty to both of us. I was used to it, but Chris took a real liking to it and played along.

When Lori was bending over to shoot in front of Chris, she made sure she bent way over to the point where you could see just the bottom of her panties. Then she turned to Chris and asked, "can you help me shoot better Chris?"

Chris leapt up from his chair like a spring and said, "you bet I can"!

I just sat in disbelief when he grinded his groin into her and bent over to help her shoot. After the shot, they both got up slowly and she turned to him, put her hand on his chest and said, "thank you".

Whenever she sat down, she would make sure she sat directly in front of Chris and lifted her leg up in order to give him a good shot of her panties.

Chris stared so much at the sight that I had to interject and ask, "so are we ready to turn in?"

When we all agreed to call it a night, Lori was definitely under the influence and slowly walked up to Chris, gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "Good night Chris" in an alluring tone.

"Good night beautiful lady" with a slight pat on her butt as she turned away from him.

I thought for sure she would be offended but she merely turned around and just winked at him.

When Lori and I laid in our bed, she immediately turned to me.

"God, I want you so bad." She started.

"I bet you do. But is it because you'll be thinking of me or Chris in bed?" I asked.

"I just wanted him to feel wanted but while I was doing that, I got so damn horny. Please don't be mad" She answered.

"I'm not mad at all. I'm actually really turned on." I replied.

"You are?"

"Yeah." I went on. "Remember our fantasy we talked about? It's interesting that Chris is struggling so much with his marriage because Jane won't make love to him anymore. You are horny as hell, I've always wanted to watch you with another guy, and Chris gets to have sex with somebody he's fantasized about for a long time!"

"He has?" She asked.

"Yes. All the time. And Jane does absolutely nothing in bed so this would be the perfect opportunity for all of us." I spoke.

"I never knew! God I'm so wet!" She purred. "As long as you're okay with this, should we really do this?" She said as she grabbed my arm.

"If you think you can do it, I know I can do it." I answered.

"My heart is pounding!" She whispered loudly.

"So is mine." I spoke. "Come on. Put on that beautiful sexy white nightie and we'll go down to his room."

Lori excitedly jumped out of bed and went to the walk-in closet and came out with her French lace white panties on and pulled the nightie over her head.

We walked down the hallway gingerly as if we were burglars. As soon as we got to his room, she turned toward me.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked.

"Are you?" I asked back.

"No, but if you don't stop me, I'm going into that room and not backing out. Please stay out here in the hallway to watch. I love you!"

"I will and I love you too".

With that, she gave me a long kiss, turned toward his room and opened the door. From behind her, I could see inside easily because, as Chris and I discussed, he would leave enough lights on so that it was still soft inside yet easy for me to see them making love. I knew they wouldn't be able to see me in the dark hallway, but I could see them.

The moments that followed were something out of a movie.

Lori slowly glided to the side of the bed and Chris had already heard her entering and rose to sit on the side of the bed.

There were no words needed. They both looked at each other and after a few minutes of letting Chris drink in the absolute glowing beauty of my wife's frame in that gorgeous white nightie, Lori took both her hands up to the tops of her nightie, lifted it a bit over her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor.

There were gasps from all of our mouths when the nightie hit the floor. She looked incredibly inviting with her nipples protruding out and her round ass stretching those panties out in a beautiful round shape that left a gap from the top band to her smooth buttery skin.

"You are so beautiful." Chris whispered in utter disbelief.

"Thank you." Lori whispered back. "May I join you?" she asked in a bit of humor to relax the situation.

"Oh lord yes!" Chris responded as he reached up to her hips and gently pulled her onto the bed.

Lori then straddled his naked frame and they immediately started hungrily kissing.

Chris went right to her breasts and started groping them hungrily and pinching her nipples. Moans escaped her lips while sucking in his tongue.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing and petting, Lori took the lead and grabbed his wrists and pushed him back on the bed while continuing to hold his wrists.

She then kissed her way down to his large cock and started to make love to it like I've never seen before. Not even to me.

I have to say, watching them make love was exciting, thrilling, and erotic to the ninth degree but I also felt a tinge of jealousy.

Chris was larger than me and the way she was moaning while engulfing his shaft like a hungry animal, I was starting to have apprehension.

It didn't last long because the sight of the woman I love, making my best friend experience true love making was so hot I had to pull down my shorts and stroke myself.

The minutes following were the most erotic I've ever witnessed. It was almost as if they were as one.

Fifteen minutes into amazingly taking his entire length down her throat, he suddenly stiffened up and let out a pounding yell of an orgasm that seemed to go on for the longest time.

He grabbed the back of her head and just let it all go into her mouth while pumping her face with his hips.

When he finally came down from that out of body experience, he softly lifted her head from his groin, as if to check and make sure she was okay. All we saw was her head come up, swallowing everything he had given her, and smile at him like she was possessed.

He then gently placed his hands on her shoulders and lifted her off of his groin and turned her so she was on her back. He then took a moment to look up and down her body, as if to take in the body he was about to ravage.

He too, kissed her lips and led a trail of kisses down to her breasts with her nipples pointing straight up from sheer excitement. I've never seen them so enlarged.

His lips would suck and lick and bite one nipple while his hand would pinch and twist and flip the other nipple so expertly that she was moaning loudly.

His lips then went down further until he grabbed her legs by the knees and drew them up to her chest as his eyes feasted on her folds of her pussy that he would soon devour.

As soon as his tongue touched her sensitive clit, she heaved her chest up quickly and screamed "OHHHHHH!"

Within a minute, her first orgasm of the night was incredible. She's had some good orgasms with me in all of our years together but his one seemed to have come from deep within her soul.

She went from a soft moan to a jerking motion to a scream of "OMG I'm coming for you Chris!" that sent her into convulsions of ecstasy. Chris had a hard time just keeping his lips going between her legs because of her moving as if she was in pain.

The next hour or so was a continuous scene of two people in total harmony making love. Their hands never stopped touching the other while exploring every position Chris had never experienced before. He was on top of her, behind her, below her and even on his back with her back to him riding for all she had. I watched his eyes and they were glued to her inviting asshole.

He even reached forward while she was riding him and was toying with her little rosebud, which received an even louder moan from her lips.

I could see that her moans gave him an invite to something he has always wanted to do and with nobody else but her.

As if they both read each other's minds, they moved so she could get on her hands and knees and he moved behind her. She then lowered her head to the bed and took both hands behind her to spread those round globes of ass for him to view.

He then grabbed his large manhood and positioned it outside of her butt hole. Since his member was so drenched in her love juice, he simply moved forward.

I looked at his eyes and they were wide open in shock and amazement at what he was doing to my wife. His life-long quest of fucking a woman in the ass was finally coming to fruition. All the while taking in the sight of that beautiful round ass and what he was doing to it with his rock-hard dick.

I had already come when she had her first orgasm and I never went soft so with the sight of my friend fucking my wife in the ass, we soon were building up to an incredible orgasm all around.

The turning point of the entire scene was when Lori turned her head as best she could, looked behind her and said, "Tell me what you're doing Chris!"

"I'm fucking your incredible ass!" He exclaimed.

"Fuck my ass Chris! Fuck me in my ass!" She squealed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh God I'm gonna come in your ass!." He yelled.

And with that the three of us jerked and screamed and raised our heads up in absolute passion.

As I came out of my orgasm and laying against the wall for support, I opened my eyes and looked at the two of them.

Chris was still buried in her succulent butt but was bent all the way over her in sheer exhaustion.

Lori was panting like a dog that just ran miles.

After a few minutes, Chris slowly got off from her and plopped on the bed exhausted.

"That was the most incredible time I've ever had with a woman bar none!" Chris said between breaths.

"OMG that was amazing!" Lori said with her arm across her forehead.

When they finally caught their breath, Lori rolled over to Chris, gave him a short passionate kiss and said, "thank you".

"No thank you! Thank you both!" Chris whispered.

Lori then got up, put on her nightie in a drunken, exhausted state, and came up to me.

"And thank you honey. I love you for letting me experience this." She said as she went for my hand and led me to our room.

When we hit the bed, we both were too tired to even consider making love.

"I'm sorry honey but I'm too sore from that big cock to do any more." She said with eyes closed.

"Understood." I answered as we both fell asleep.

The next morning, we both woke up and she turned to me and asked. "Are you okay with what happened last night?"

Pkrfan
Pkrfan
86 Followers
12