What are Friends for? Ch. 02

Story Info
The long weekend develops more erotic as the ladies let go!
4.2k words
4.05
8.1k
9
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and I sat on the bed chilled wine in our glasses recuperating from a sexual bout that had left both of us wonderfully spent yet feeling more of the same. I kissed her gently on her cheek, she smiled at me winked and held her wine glass up in a salute to me.

"Lover, I'll have to introduce you to some of my friends. They are really sexy ladies and discrete too. I've known most of them for years. Sometimes we get together and have a real sex party where almost nothing is out of bounds, but you can always say 'No' if you want out of whatever is going on. No pressure at any time.

"You haven't lived until you have every fantasy you have ever imagined, fulfilled by five or six women at the same time. Think of women kissing your lips, caressing and kissing every inch of your whole body, your pussy, and maybe a dildo, maybe two, sliding skillfully inside you. All skillful ladies trying to give you the most erotic, explosive orgasms, that's plural, of your life."

I replied, "I've never thought about that, as I am with my first woman right now. Sounds wonderful. But, yes if they are friends of yours, I totally trust your judgment. But now, it is just the two of us. I noticed you brought a small case with you. Some of your toys?" I asked, hoping so. I felt really sexy and ready for more, and wondered what Linda had in mind.

"This is the special sex toy that I designed and is manufactured in Japan. It's patented and I think it will surprise you with what it will do for you. Now lie down on the bed, spread your sexy thighs, and just think of sex with me and have an open mind while I prepare for a new and wonderful experience for you, something you may have never thought might happen to you."

A thrill went through me as I moved on the bed, put pillows behind me, and spread my thighs for her. What did she have in mind? I moved my hands to my wet pussy and spread my lips wide so she could see how wet I already was.

"Mnnn, I see you are already ready for me. I see a drop of your juices sliding down your pussy, waiting for me. A good sign, Love. Just watch a complete change in me." She opened the case on the bed and tilted it so I could see inside. My head lifted as I saw what looked like a real male cock, authentic looking in every way, veins, flesh color, and a bulging head and urethra slit at the tip. It even had a scrotal sack at the base with a rather large bulb attached to it.

"Jeez, looks like it was just cut off of a man. It's so real. That's your invention?" I asked.

"Yep, I got the idea from a dream I had where one of my female friends was fucking me. Later, I wondered how it could be done differently from the usual dildos with straps that don't seem to do any good." She laughed, "To the fucker, or the fuckee! This does both, and in style too! So simple, well not that simple or someone would have thought of it years ago. I have always been somewhat of an inventor or innovator. This is my piece-d-resistance, if I may say so. Now just watch a transition, My Love!" She said sitting down on the end of the bed, spreading her lovely thighs wide.

She took out the cock and then a small bottle of some kind, lubricant I found later. She stroked the cock from bottom to top slowly looking to see if I was watching, then turned the cock around and applied the oil to the bulb. She pressed on the base of the cock then pulled on the bottom of the bulb. A slight hiss came out and it deflated and became a long cylinder. She pressed the end against her spread pussy and it slid slowly into her body. Pressing the cock downward, the base slid down pressing against her pussy and sliding till it was thrusting out and upward exactly like a real cock.

"Amazing. Looks like you have a real cock" I said open-mouthed.

"Now for the fun part." She pressed again on the base and then took the 'balls' and closed her hand over them again and again. "I'm inflating the bulb inside my vagina so it fits and holds it firmly in place. It also presses some bumps against my clit. That's what the Japanese thought was special. Gives both of us a fantastic thrill. They said the results in a test were off the scale. The ladies using and receiving it were ecstatic. Exactly what I wanted. The cock comes in different sizes and lengths. This is close to Bill's sturdy cock. I know you'll love it." She said as she adjusted the base so her pussy lips covered the junction where it entered her pussy. She stood up and thrust out her hips.

"My God, it looks exactly like you have a real cock poking up. It 'grows' out of your pussy. Fantastic! There, now stroke it just a little while you turn around slowly. Damn, fantastic! Lady Love, come fuck the shit out of me as your Dad did to your Mom!"

Linda laughed delightfully. "For that uncalled-for intimate remark, I'm really going to fuck you till you beg me to stop. She moved up in the bed between my thighs, caught the cock and took its lubricated head, and slipped it up and down my pussy over and over till it centered in my slit. Slowly she pressed inward and the cock delightfully pressed into my vagina. "Ohhh, yes, perfect. Feels like Bill just slid into me!"

She growled, "Don't you dare say that! It's me, your best friend who's fucking you, not your husband. Remember that!"

"Sorry, wrong example. I can't forget it's you, with your wonderful cock inside me. And those beautiful tits bobbing with every thrust. Go ahead and fuck me, deep and slow for a start, then you can really screw me hard and fast. Yes, deeper, deeper, all the way, Lover! Yesss!"

Her hips moved forward slowly and the cock slid deep inside me pressing against the lips of my womb giving me an added thrill. I love it when that happens, fills my pussy so completely. She kissed me and stroked my breasts as her hips moved from side to side pressing the head all around inside me. She dropped her hips and thrust upward, the cock head pressing against my "G" spot and making me cry out.

"I thought you'd like that! How many men know that spot is there? Here it comes again and again!" She said as the thrust inside me firmly, over and over. Bolts of pleasure shot through my body and I cried out as I climaxed. She laughed and thrust hard and deep inside me, not letting me rest after my first climax.

Her hips thrust against mine, sending the long thick cock deep inside my pussy the way I loved it, but it was Linda, my best lady friend who was fucking me skillfully, very skillfully indeed. I kissed her, running my tongue deep in her mouth and holding on to her jiggling breasts and squeezing them, pulling on her nipples stretching them till they popped out of my fingers giving her a little pain. Her moans of pleasure told me I was right. I pulled just a little harder and she gasped and thrust her breasts against my hands.

"Ohhh, yes, you sexy bitch. Harder, pull them harder while I fuck you." She cried as her hips thrust harder against me filling me with pleasure. The sounds of our hips slapping together filled the room as did our moans and cries of ecstasy. I climaxed over and over as did Linda, the clit bumps on the base of the cock worked its magic on her too. I screamed out my pleasure not bothering to be quiet as she fucked the shit out of me. I lost count of the orgasms she gave me or how many she also had.

Finally, I cried out, "Stop, please, you are killing me. Please! Stop, pleaseeee!|" But she didn't stop for a moment till I had several more explosive orgasms one after the other. "Please Love!" I begged. "Stop!"

She slowed her thrusts and gave me an 'evil' grin. "I told you I'd fuck you till you begged for me to quit, didn't I? You loved it too, didn't you? Didn't you, Love?" She slid the cock out slowly, then slid it back in and gave it a wiggle with her hips. I hunched my hips forward slipping it completely as far as it could go inside me. I held my hips against hers and we kissed slowly tongues sliding together and fondled each other's breasts gently this time. I looked down and both our breasts had red streaks on them from our reckless lovemaking.

Linda moved back slowly letting the cock slide slowly out and lay back and pushed a button on it and it hissed for a minute and she pulled it out. She took it and turned the cock around and opened her mouth and slipped her tongue out and tasted it. "God, your pussy juices are delicious, here, try it, Lover."

I've tasted my juices many times on Bill's cock while we fuck and sometimes after he has exploded inside me. I took it and slid it into my mouth, tongued it, and then closed my lips around it and slid it deep inside my mouth. I let my throat relax and slid the whole length inside my mouth and watched Linda's face. She grinned and shook her head. "You are a treasure. I've never had a lover do that before, right after I made love to them. What a lover you are, and we just got started today. Ohh, what I and my friends can teach you. You'll be a star student. Let's rest a little, we have all weekend to make love and I'm sure Bill will want to join us at some point. Right? Where is that rascal anyway?"

"Wishing he were here despite his leaving us alone for so long. Let's take a quick shower -- together -

'to save water'. " I quipped. "But you mentioned going 'bare' on your pussy. Would you like to try that now? With just the small patch above your pussy, it won't be any trouble. If you don't like it, you can let it grow back. Only take a few minutes."

"Why not? It will be a surprise for Bill when he sees it. He's talked about how he loves your bare pussy mound." She agreed.

We went into the bathroom and I had her sit on the toilet seat with a towel under her. I had a bottle of depilatory in the cabinet and had her lean back and applied Vaseline to the inside of her pussy lips to avoid any reaction with the depilatory. Then I applied the depilatory gel to her neat pussy hair. I set the timer and we kissed softly while the depilatory did its work. I wiped her skin down and put aloe vera gel on the skin to keep down irritation. I let just a little slip down between her pussy lips. I made myself stop there.

I gave her a mirror to see how she liked her new nude pussy look. She loved it. I took her hand and led her into the big shower stall with multiple shower heads coming from all angles. I set the temperature and turned on several heads. We slipped together and let the water pour over us. I took a bottle of scented soap and poured some into each of our hands and we began lathering each other up. It felt so wonderful to feel the other's body while they were lathering mine. It became a game of how sexily you can make your hands move over another body.

Fingers moved down and slid between ass cheeks and then slid into spread pussies and entered and we slowly finger fucked each other. We couldn't help ourselves and it ended up with both of us having a most enjoyable orgasm. We held each other and calmed down till we caught our breaths, then toweled off our partner. I took some bath powder and dusted off Linda's delicious body and she took some of my subtle perfume and playfully dabbed it under my breasts and on my thighs. I changed brands and applied them to her satin skin. It was a scent Bill and I both loved and I wanted him to smell it on Linda.

We dressed in shorts and halters, laughing and teasing each other, and went to find Bill. He was in our elaborate computer room working away, but would not let us come in. He said he had a 'surprise' he was working on. I knew exactly what 'surprise' he was engaged in and laughed. Linda wanted to know what was so funny, but I told her it was Bill's 'surprise' and she'd find out later. It put a grin on my face.

I made us fresh strawberry daiquiris and we moved out to the pool and lay in the lounge chairs side by side. I had put the stereo on around the pool with soft classical music, my favorite, and it played in the background. We were both mellow from our sexual encounter and I was very effusive in my thanks to Linda for the help and skill she brought to a bisexual neophyte like me. We held hands and words were hard to find in telling her how I felt about our encounter and my new sexual feelings for her. We laughed and sipped our drinks, recovering from all the sexual encounters we had just enjoyed together.

We talked and reminisced about our sexual encounters. Linda told me about some of her sexual exploits with her friends and also some around the world. I was awed by the sex acts she had encountered.

Rested, we went back inside and got our new bikinis out for show and to have a swim. Nude we helped each other slip into the tiny suits. Hands stroked the cloth to mold it to our bodies making sure the front had an indention along our pussy lips and our erect nipples plainly showed. Damn, we were sexy!

Bill came out of the computer room when we opened the door and stood in the hall side by side, turning slowly around. His face lit up as his eyes followed our bodies. "Wow, you two are visions of beauty and so damn sexy too. I love the look of those 'almost there bikinis'. They fit so tight and show your sexy bodies to perfection. Maybe a little help there from helping fingers? Let me get my camera and I'll shoot some shots of the Sex Duo of the Year. I promise not to put them out on the net."

"Just like you promised not to ever show the picture of my pussy?" I shot back, still miffed.

Linda came back quickly, "Lady Love if he hadn't we probably wouldn't be lovers right now."

"OK, you win. That did set this off when you saw it. OK, Hubby, all is forgiven, but no network shots!"

We went back to the pool and Bill shot sexy picture after picture of the two of us posing alone and together. We finally let him shoot some shots of us kissing and removing the bikinis tops and kissing each other on the lips and breasts. No pussies exposed or kisses on them.

He showed us the photos on the back of the digital camera and damn, we did look so sexy. We have a top-quality color printer and can blow up the photos without sending them out. One of me kissing Linda and fondling her breast was one of my favorites, our thighs entwined, and I wanted an enlargement of it for myself.

We put our bikinis back on and got into the pool. We both are good swimmers and swam together touching and caressing each other in the water. Bill watched but didn't take any more pictures. Finally, chilled by the water we got out and lay in the sun for a long while, soaking up the warmth.

After the sun set and it cooled down we went into the house and Linda and I took a nice warm shower together. Bill came in and just watched us as we soaped our partner very intimately then dried off and slipped into short, low-cut summer dresses, sans panties, showing a lot of cleavage for each other, and Bill too.

I called a local caterer I knew and ordered a four-course dinner for us so we didn't have to cook. It came in about an hour and the beautiful lady caterer set it all out and served us. It was absolutely delicious and during the dinner, we teased Bill by giving him and my friend, the lady caterer, a quick peek at our pussies. Just a glimpse to show that we had left our panties off. I could see the swelling in his pants and the sly grin on the caterer's lovely face. I love to tease, and frequently do, to his delight. I could see the twinkle and sly grin on the cute lady's face. Two sexy women and one man. If she only knew!

After the caterer left we adjoined to the den and chatted for a while. Linda looked at me and grinned. "I never told you what your fantastic husband did to me one evening. He has that magical French hand massager and has given me countless massages with it as you know.

" I know it well, Lover. With it on the back of his hand it makes his fingers vibrate and he uses it most effectively to give me fantastic orgasms as he uses it on my clit. What a wonderful little machine!" I said smiling at Bill.

"Well, this day I had pulled a muscle in my thigh and asked him to massage it. You were in the room, but reading a book and not paying much attention to us. The little devil massaged my body and finally got to the inner thigh. I was on my stomach and his hand was moving up and down my thigh. I knew he was doing this on purpose.

My thighs were spread and his hand moved closer and closer to my pussy and the vibrations were really exciting me. My pussy tingled and I almost had a climax right then and there. I got excited and my voice rose to let him know he had to stop or I'd climax violently. I didn't want that to happen with you across the room from us. Bill got the message and moved away from my pussy. When I got home, I got my vibrator out and had several wonderful climaxes thinking of what would have happened if you knew and let him give me a climax right there"

"Yes, I was always jealous of him giving you massages, but I was always there in the room. I don't remember that particular time, but I did get a little uptight when he first had you lie on your back and I called him on that. But he said you had muscles on the front of your body too, and he never tried to massage your breasts. I'm sure he and you wanted him to. Yes, that machine has given me many wonderful orgasms, as has another that is shaped like a penis, for 'penetrating action'. I use it sometimes when I really get horny and he is not home at the time."

Bill was grinning and I could see the growing bulge in his pants from our conversation. " I loved the way you two teased me and your friend, the caterer, and put on quite a show for me and her. Linda, my dear love. I also got a good look in the shower at your new nude pussy look. I imagine my sweet wife helped you lose your nice neat puss hair. I can't wait to get my face down there and see it up close. I adore her smooth tasty mound."

"I thought you would like her pussy even more with no pubic hair to get between your teeth," I said. Bill actually blushed. Linda and I broke up in laughter and Bill finally joined us laughing.

"Ladies, I think it is time for the surprise. Linda, this is for you and my lovely wife also. We set you up, Sweet Love. But I know you will enjoy it. I suggest we three move to the couch." He turned the lights on low, went over, and turned on our very large color TV while we all moved to the couch with him in the middle. He took a remote and pushed the button. Soft music played in the background and then the screen changed to the master bedroom as Linda and I came into the room.

Bill is an expert in electronics and some years before he had put in five remote TV monitors in the bedroom so we could make love and watch it later. All cameras were computer controlled with lenses that moved in any direction and zoomed in and out. He filmed us from the very start of our lovemaking. Linda gasped at the beautiful scenery in the bedroom with the candles and soft lighting. It was so clear and sharp and made her and I look like the most beautiful women on the planet.

"Ohhh, yes, I didn't know you could do that, but I am thrilled that you two did it. It is fantastic and so well done. It surpasses a Hollywood movie!" She said as the camera angles changed and the vision and intimate sounds of our kisses and caresses filled the room.

He had done a professional job of editing the five cameras, and the tapes, so it moved seamlessly from one view to another. The cameras showed every intimate detail of our lovemaking and the sounds of our passion and even pants of joy filling the room. It started with us standing in the doorway and zooming out to show the whole room with all the erotic candles lighted. Damn, we looked gorgeous.

While we watched, Bill's hands moved to either side and slid between our thighs and under our short skirts. Linda and I both scooted down letting his hands roam freely against our pussies. He didn't try to excite us to an orgasm but teased our pussies gently till our juices flowed and we watched our images merge and climax almost as if we were watching the real episode from inside the room. There was even a camera directly over the bed looking down on us. The camera angles moved around us, zooming in when our lips and tongues pressed against gleaming wet flesh. In real-time, it captured our first sexual adventure magnificently.

12