What Are Friends For? Pt. 02

Story Info
Katie gets help to celebrate her and Aidens new relationship.
5.1k words
4.72
28k
21
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey folks- I wasn't planning on doing more for WAFF but after the positive feedback it received, the wheels started turning, and now I have a few more chapters worth of ideas. I hope they are enjoyed just as much as the original!

*****

It had been three weeks since that eventful evening, and things had certainly changed between the two of them. Both Katie and Aiden had passed out soon after he had finished- him spent from the best orgasm he'd had in ages, and her from the exhaustion brought on by her night out.

But when morning broke, the two of them skipped over the expected awkwardness and got right down to business. Breakfast was filled with conversation, as both of them tried to get a handle on things.

How did you find out?" Aiden finally managed to ask sheepishly. A part of him was still in what could best be described as 'slave mode' and though he was curious, he also didn't want to go too far. Not at least until he knew just how serious Katie had been the night before.

Katie smiled as she sipped her coffee, having been prepared for this particular question for some time. "You remember back in February when I came over in the middle of the day?"

Aiden nodded. It was difficult for him not to recall that day. There hadn't been any asking that time, Katie had simply texted to say she was coming over. He'd let it slide, as he often did, even if he'd had things to do that day. Even so, any desire for work or errands or to tell her to maybe asks next time was pushed aside once she walked in wearing a pair of knee-high black leather heeled boots.

He'd see her wear them only once before, at a Halloween party several years back of all places. That night he'd had to fight the urge the entire time to keep his eyes off them. Seeing them again had been well, an unexpected surprise. Then he remembered something else from that particular afternoon.

"I walked out of your washroom and saw you over by the door, holding one of my boots over your mouth and nose like an oxygen mask. It was, shocking, to say the least."

Aiden turned bright red. He shouldn't have been embarrassed, especially seeing how much further they'd gone last night, but having her bluntly point out his discretion made it difficult not to feel a little ashamed. "I'm so sorry..."

Katie brought a finger up to his lips. "It's alright... I was a little weirded out at first and thought about confronting you about it... But you seemed so, I don't know, so happy, that I knew there was something else going on... So I kept quiet, and then spent that night online, reading all about foot fetishes and fetishists... Wasn't hard to figure out you were one."

She smiled at him, and any lingering shame melted away. It was replaced, however, with something different. Curiosity. "Wait a minute... That was months ago... Was that why you-"

Katie cut him off. "Why I seemed to be making a habit of going barefoot or wearing sandals recently? Just because the internet helped me connect the dots doesn't mean I wanted to make sure I was right before I did anything."

"And to torture me a little?"

Her expression turned to one of mock shock. "Who, little ol' me? Does that sound like something I'd do?" Katie teased him and then the two of them started to laugh. Even with the frankly out there event they'd done last night, things hadn't seemed to have changed all that much.

Not at first at least.

They were still friends- that much was not going to change. Aiden and Katie had put far too much work into their friendship to let something like that muck it up. But they couldn't just keep on like nothing had happened, and frankly, neither of them particularly wanted to.

--------

It started rather simply, with another foot smelling and worshiping session a few days later. Katie had come over after work, and the moment Aiden had noticed the black heels she work to the office, his mouth started to water. She didn't keep him waiting, although she made him promise when he was finished he would cook them both dinner.

He did so happily, although nothing he cooked tasted as good to him as her feet did.

After that, their sessions increased in frequency over the next three weeks- whenever they hung out at one another apartments, or after she had a rough day at work. She even managed one other night of clubbing along the way, and just as with the first time, the combination of her sweaty foot scent, taste, and sensation on his aching cock provided another earth-shattering climax.

But Aiden wasn't the only one who was getting immense enjoyment out of things. Katie found herself getting wetter each time Aiden prostrated himself before her and took one of her feet in his hand and mouth. She had never considered herself all that dominant- although plenty of friends, Aiden included, had pointed out she had a bit of a streak to her- but it had never translated to the bedroom. In all her relationships save one, she'd been more or less willing to let the guys do what they wanted. This was the first time a man had ever let her dictate terms. Having someone so willing to give her control was something altogether new.

It was true she and Aiden trusted each other- it had been a cornerstone of their friendship- but this was a whole new level. He was trusting her to be in control of him, and that spoke volumes. It was never said aloud- there was no big 'do you trust me' moment like in Aladdin or Titanic- but it was there.

As was the not so big elephant in the room. That first night they had both thrown out the words, but it had taken three weeks for either to fully understand and embrace them.

Things came to a head on a Sunday night. Katie was over, as was becoming the norm, and Aiden was cleaning her boots- not the ones that had started this whole situation, but a pair of Doc Marten's she wore casually and which tended to leave her feet a little on the smelly side. It wasn't much different than countless nights over the past twenty-one days, but this time something was off.

"You enjoy this, don't you Aiden?" Katie asked absent-mindedly, although she'd been wrestling with these thoughts for some time now.

Aiden looked up from his spot on the floor, finishing up his latest lick before responding. "Of course."

She had expected that response, but she needed to be sure before she continued. "I don't mean the feet... I know we haven't talked about it since the first time but... Do you like being my... my foot slave?"

It was the first time she'd used the word since that night, and Aiden felt a jolt the moment she did. He tried to hide the smile on his face with her boot, but he doubted it worked. Given what he was doing, the fact that she felt the need to ask was almost laughable. "Katie... If I didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't be doing this... I love your feet, I love licking, smelling, cleaning, worshiping them. I adore the pleasure they give me. If being your slave is the price I need to pay for all of that, then I'll do so gladly."

Katie let out a sigh of relief. She had honestly worried that this whole thing was going too far, or that the boundaries hadn't been properly set, having been made in the heat of the moment as they were. Now that things had been cleared up, she let him continue with his work, flashing a teasing smile as he did. "Good... But just remember, that's Mistress Katie to you." She pushed him gently with her boot and he smiled back up at her.

"Yes, Mistress."

Those words were a music to her ears she didn't realize she needed to hear.

With that out of the way, she decided to pry a little. By now Aiden knew how Katie had figured him out, but she didn't know something that had been nagging her. "When did you first fall in love with my feet?"

Aiden thought it over as he removed her right boot, his work on the outside done, and his desire for the inside growing just as his cock had been from the moment she used the term 'foot slave'. It wasn't as difficult a question as it would seem, and he quickly latched on to the only true answer.

"November 16th, 2008."

Katie was taken aback by his utter certainty. At first glance, she didn't know what was so special about that day, but she was intrigued. Pulling back her foot, she motioned for him to join her on the couch, and he did so, removing his pants and boxers along the way. Oh yes, she had him trained rather well even after less than a month.

"I don't remember that day," she said, at last, placing her feet on either side of his waiting cock.

Aiden smiled- both at the footjob he was in the process of receiving, but also at the memory that he alone seemed to recall. "It was the day you, Daisy and June got glammed up for that party."

Then it all came flashing back. It was when they were still in college, and she and two of their mutual friends had dressed up for a late Halloween-esque party being thrown on campus. She'd worn a strapless black dress with red trim, stockings and adorable open-toed black heels. It didn't surprise Katie that Aiden would have fallen head over heels for her feet that day. They had looked quite good.

"So that was it huh? Seeing them getting all sweaty in my stocking got your motor running?" She said it teasingly, slowing down her feet to keep Aiden on edge. She didn't want him to finish just yet.

Aiden groaned. "Yessss..." He couldn't deny it even if he'd wanted to. He'd run into the trio in the hallway on his way to the bus, and the moment he saw them- especially Katie- he'd found himself nearly braindead. He'd paid them a quick compliment and then excused himself but didn't continue on towards the bus.

Instead he ran for the nearest bathroom stall, and thanked his lucky stars he was alone in there.

Katie continued her slow, steady strokes, wanting to push him a little, while also dig a little deeper. "Aww... did my poor little foot slave wish he could've kissed my pretty toesies that day?" Aiden was starting to leak precum but she didn't care. Katie was having too much fun, and from the look on his face, so was Aiden.

"Yes, Mistress Katie... Yours and.." Aiden stopped himself, unsure if he should continue the thought that he'd unknowingly started. It wasn't likely to be something Katie would expect, and he didn't want to say anything that would cause her to stop, or worse, to decide that they were done.

But the word was in the air, and Katie caught on to it quickly. She stopped stroking and gently turned his face towards hers. Her deep blue eyes stared into him, and Aiden couldn't tell if she was curious, angry, or a bit of both. "And what?"

He gulped. There was no way out of this. Katie had him by the balls- almost literally- and if he were going to cum, he knew he needed to answer her. Honesty had always been important between them, but Aiden never thought he'd need to be this honest. "And June's, and Daisy's boots..."

There, he'd said it. His desire hadn't just been focused on Katie that day, but the three beautiful ladies and their chosen footwear. Daisy had been wearing a pair of chunky, heeled leather ankle boots, and June a pair of black sandals that showed off her tanned toes. Even now, just thinking about them that day made him want to jerk off until he passed out. But he couldn't. He didn't have that power anymore.

Katie did. And from the look on her face, it was a power she was going to use against him.

Sitting next to him, Katie was at a loss. She wasn't surprised that Aiden had looked at other women's feet- he obviously would have given he'd likely been nursing this fetish long before he'd met her- but that he'd been checking out those of two of her friends, and on the day he claimed he had first fallen for hers. She honestly felt a little hurt. But then again, it wasn't either of those ladies feet he had spent the past month of so worshiping, and that was something.

It also gave her a wicked idea.

"Well then slave boy," she said nonchalantly as she pulled her feet off his cock and away from him, "I think I should start heading for home. You've given me a lot to think about."

Aiden's eyes widened. She'd never left him hanging before, and his cock nearly jumped out of his lap towards her receding feet. He wasn't sure what to do or say, so he simply sat there speechless as he watched her slide her boots back on and stand up, then make her way towards the door. It was only as she prepared to open it that he finally managed to find his voice. "Mistress I-"

Katie cut him off. "No playing with your cock until I come back... If I come back that is." She flashed a wicked smile and walked out of the apartment, leaving Aiden alone and half-naked, scared, confused and worried that he had somehow ruined the best thing that had ever happened to him, as well as his relationship with his best friend.

He didn't know it at the time, but he was as far off as he could possibly be.

-----------

A week passed. The longest week in Aiden's entire life. Though he tried to focus on work as much as possible, he kept finding his attention drawn to his phone, waiting with bated breath for Katie to call or text. But she didn't. Not a word since she'd walked out, and he was getting worried.

At first, he thought maybe she was testing him, toying with him. She wanted to see if he would break and call her begging to return. The idea had certainly crossed his mind, but he refrained out of fear that it would make things worse. Then he wondered if his confession had offended her more than he'd expected.

While it was true he'd wanted to worship all three ladies feet that day so many years back, hers were the ones that had stayed in his mind afterward. More importantly, she was the one who he'd kept in his life. Not that he had any problems with Daisy or June- but they had been her friends even then, and more or less acquaintances to him. They were nice girls, but Aiden had never gone out of his way to hang out with them. He hadn't spent countless hours watching tv and movies and cracking bad jokes, or going to concerts and rocking out with either of them. He'd done all those things with Katie. She had become his Mistress sure, but she was also his best friend, and that had to count for something didn't it? Aiden wasn't sure anymore.

Luckily, he didn't have to wonder much longer.

The following Saturday, little over a week after Katie had walked out, had gone as most days did. He got up, he worked out, he sat around watching tv. It likely would have continued that way if a knock on his door in the early evening hadn't ripped him from his routine.

Aiden opened the door uneasily, figuring that if it were Katie she would have simply used her key and unsure who else would come knocking. He was half right about the person on the other side, or, better put, the people.

Three women stood outside his door. Katie, wearing a long coat that covered pretty much her entire body, and two others who Aiden didn't recognize at first. They were familiar but he couldn't quite place them.

Katie gave him a look, and regardless of how pleased he was that she'd returned, he quickly stepped aside and let her and her guests enter. The two ladies remained behind Katie the whole time, and after Aiden shut the door he gave them another look over and was nearly blown away once recognition set in.

It was June and Daisy.

He hadn't seen either of them in years, but the more he looked at them, the more he saw the girls he'd known in college. Aiden wasn't sure if he smiled, but even if he had neither of them returned the favor.

Before he could say anything, Katie silently pointed to the couch, and Aiden knew from recent events that she wanted him in front of it. On his knees.

He struggled for a moment, unsure if he could do so in front of the other ladies. But Katie was there, and her deep blue gaze told him he didn't have a choice. His mistress had given him an order, and if he wanted to see what happened next, he would do as she wished.

Once he was kneeling in front of the couch with his head low, Katie, June, and Daisy made their way over to it, though neither of the trio sat down. Instead, Katie leaned over and cupped Aiden's chin, bringing his attention up towards his waiting guests. He felt two inches tall looking at the ladies, but he also noticed something as his eyes moved upwards.

Their feet. Or rather, their footwear.

Katie's toes were nestled tightly in a familiar pair of open-toed black heels. Daisy was wearing chunky, heeled leather ankle boots, and June had on a pair of black sandals. And suddenly, everything started to come together in his confused little mind.

"I see you noticed our shoes foot slave... Don't worry, I told Daisy and June all about our little sessions... They were actually more familiar with such things than I was."

This didn't strike Aiden as odd- back in College both girls had often spoken of their time in the local fetish community, and more than once he had been tempted to talk about his own particular fetish with them, although he never worked up the nerve. Any worry he may have had faded then and there- if anyone would understand and not judge, it would be these two.

Katie continued. "I rang them up after I left here, and told them about that night after the club, and everything since then... But especially what you told me about that day you fell in love with my feet. And they were quite intrigued that you had a bit of crush on theirs as well."

As she spoke, Katie slipped off her coat, and Aiden's eyes nearly shot out of his head. She was wearing the exact same thing she had that November day back in College. Daisy and June followed suit, and the sight of Daisy's black schoolgirl top and black and red plaid skirt, and June's black tank top and skirt with the spiked punk belt were a blast from the past.

That moment he had seen them in the hallway was being repeated here in his living room. Only thing time he didn't need to run to the washroom.

"Does my foot slave like what he sees?"

Aiden nearly choked on his tongue. "Yes, Mistress."

Daisy and June giggled as they took seats on the couch, Katie following suit. Then she pointed at his pants and smiled. "Let's see how much."

Aiden slipped off his pants and boxers, revealing his very hard and extremely excited cock.

Daisy smirked. "I'd say quite a bit."

June nodded. "Was it this hard back in the day?"

Aiden didn't answer at first, but the sensation of Katie's shoe on his chest brought his attention back where it belonged. "Yes..."

Katie grinned. She'd told the girls all she knew, but she had a suspicion there was a little more, and she was going to make Aiden talk before he got anything. "And what did foot slave do about it hmm?"

Kneeling on the floor, Aiden felt the blood torn between his cock and his reddening face. He didn't want to say it, but he knew Katie wanted the truth. And he wasn't going to lie to her. Not ever again. "I ran to the washroom and jerked off thinking about your feet, shoes, and boots."

On the couch, all three ladies laughed wickedly, and the humiliation he felt in that moment, strangely enough, made Aiden's cock even harder. He knew he should feel ashamed admitting this to the other two ladies, but he didn't. Instead, he felt horny.

Their laughter was getting him hot.

Katie seemed to notice and quickly calmed the other two down. "Now now, I know you've been aching since I left. But before you can have any fun, I think it's time for you to do what you wanted to do all those years ago. I think Daisy and June would agree."

From either side of her, the two ladies nodded their heads, their faces filled with malicious glee. Neither Daisy or June had been to any fetish events for a while, and though they'd dealt with footboys at a few, they'd rarely indulged as much as either they or the men would have liked. Now they could, and they intended to make the most of it.

12