What are You Doing?

Story Info
My girlfriend's first anal experience.
1.9k words
4.33
61.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned and rolled over in my bed. The dim light coming in through the curtains told me I had slept a little later than usual as I sighed and pulled the blankets closer. I felt my girlfriend shift slightly next to me, her naked ass pressing against the side of my leg. Memories of last night began drifting back to my mind through the fog of morning.

We'd been out with friends in the city, a quiet night of dinner and chit chat. Cassie, my girlfriend, had won the coin toss at the start of the night so I was the designated driver this time. As we left our friends and walked back to the car she stumbled a little and I held her close. I took the opportunity to sneak in a kiss and a grab her cute ass, causing her to squeal and playfully swat my hand away.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist," I said with a wink as she moved back into my arms. She laughed and slid her hand down to my crotch and gave it a soft pat.

"Neither could I" she chuckled. I laughed and helped her to her door, giving a dramatic bow as she entered the car. Before closing the door I stood before her and asked if she still couldn't resist. With a laugh she reached forward and rubbed my crotch again, more slowly and certainly less playful than the first time. I felt myself getting a little harder, but knowing we had a half hour drive ahead of us I stepped back and closed the door.

As we drove back to my place we talked about our evening and the discussion turned to Cassie's friend Amy, who had recently broken up with her longtime boyfriend. Amy had been dressed in a revealing top and Cassie, with a grin, said she noticed me checking her out a couple times. I tried to claim I hadn't but it was no use, I was busted. Cassie said it was OK, and that it would be hard not to check her out since her tits were on display for everybody to look at.

"And speaking of hard..." she teased as her hand once again rubbed over my crotch. "Is this from thinking about Amy?" she asked as she rubbed her palm along my stiffening cock.

"No, I was just thinking about getting you home and in bed" I stated, reaching over to quickly grab her breast. She yelped and squeezed my cock through my jeans.

"Feels like you don't want to wait to get home," she said, rubbing me. Her hands moved to my zipper as she whispered "Maybe we should see what your cock thinks..." Cassie unzipped my jeans and with a little effort slid my cock out of my underwear. "Ahh, there he is" she said as she stroked my rock hard member. "I don't think he can wait until we get home" she teased, "I think he wants to play right now." With that she leaned her head into my lap and slowly ran her tongue over the head of my cock.

I groaned and gripped the wheel tight as she teased me. I'd never had road head and was excited to check this one off the list. She slid her mouth down my cock and swirled her tongue around me. With a moan she started bobbing her head up and down, her hot mouth driving me wild. I groaned out loud and moved a hand to the back of her head, knowing she loved having her hair pulled tight when she sucked cock. The slurping noise filled the car as she continued blowing me and it took every ounce of energy I had to focus on driving us home safely. She pulled her mouth from my cock and moaned "you taste so fucking good" before sucking it back in. I knew I was getting close so I told her she better slow down, but it only drove her to go faster as her head began bobbing even faster. We were approaching a stop sign and there were no cars in sight so I came to a stop, grabbed her hair tight and unleashed a torrent of cum into her mouth. Cassie moaned as she felt the cum splashing into her mouth again and again and again. I couldn't remember the last time I had cum so hard or so much. She slowly sat up and looked me in the eyes as she swallowed every drop in her mouth. "Get me home and fuck my brains out" she demanded as I noticed her fingers had slid under her skirt and were working overtime underneath her panties.

I was awoken from my daydream by Cassie rolling over and noticing that I was absentmindedly stroking my now throbbing erection after reliving last nights memories in my head. She stretched and yawned before snuggling next to me, her hand drifting down to move my hand away from my cock. "That's mine" she said as her fingers lightly teased me.

"All yours" I said and made a show of keeping my hands far away from her possession. She slowly started moving down the bed, pulling the sheets and blankets off me as she moved.

"Damn right, all mine" she groaned as she kissed her way down my stomach before lightly kissing the head of my cock. Another kiss led to another little kiss, and soon she had my entire cock in her mouth once again. She knew how much I enjoyed waking up to a blowjob, but after last night I wanted her to get some enjoyment, too.

"Bring that hot little pussy over here" I demanded as I reached for her legs. "You're not the only one who is hungry this morning" I teased. With a roll of her eyes at my bad joke she swung her legs around and soon we were in the classic 69 position. As much as I loved feeling my cock in her hot, wet mouth I enjoyed playing with her amazing pussy even more. I slowly slid my tongue along her lips, eliciting a groan from Cassie as her mouth slowly worked up and down my cock. Her fingers teased my balls ever so slightly, and every now and then she'd pull my cock from her mouth and stroke me as she told me to eat her pussy. I moved my hands around her legs so I could slide my fingers into her now soaked pussy and she pushed back against me, trying to fuck my fingers the best she could. After finger-fucking her for a bit I slid my tongue back and rubbed it over her hard little clit.

"Mmmmm, fuck yes" she hissed as I teased her more. I slid the fingers back into her and with my other hand I slapped her cute ass. "FUCK YES" she moaned as I slapped her again. As I fingered her pussy with long, slow strokes my other hand squeezed her ass, spreading her cheeks and letting me see her little asshole. With a grin I slid my finger along her pussy, coating it with her juices, then sliding it up to her puckered hole. I gently rubbed her ass, slowly pressing my finger against her. My other hand continued to work in and out of her hot, wet pussy as I played with her tight asshole. Soon I built up the courage to press slightly harder against her and my fingertip entered her ass for the first time. Keeping it there I slid my tongue down to her pussy and licked and fingered her some more, the finger in her ass slowly pushing and rubbing against her.

I slid the fingers from her pussy and began teasing her clit, causing her to moan and push back against me. As a result my finger in her ass slipped in past the first knuckle, further than I had planned on going. I moved the fingers back into her pussy and kept finger-fucking her, my other finger still lodged in her tight ass. It was only then that I noticed she wasn't sucking my cock anymore, instead turning her head in an attempt to look back at me. Her hips were slightly rocking and she moaned "what are you doing?"

I stammered that I was enjoying her pussy, but she asked "are you fingering my ass?" I had to admit that I was and began to apologize, but before I could I heard her moan "that's so dirty" as her hips began rocking a little harder, "so fucking dirty, fingering my ass."

"Should I stop?" I questioned.

"Fuck no, do it more" she groaned as her mouth dropped back to my cock. I pressed my finger more firmly against her and was rewarded with a loud moan. I gave up on playing with her pussy and focused on her ass. Reaching to my nightstand I blindly groped about until I found the bottle of lube I was looking for. I slid my finger from her ass, causing her to complain. I then poured some lube on my finger and began rubbing the tight little hole before pressing my finger back in. She sharply drew in a breath and pressed her ass back against me, begging me to keep playing with her dirty asshole. With the lube it made sliding into her ass easier, and soon I had my finger deep into her previously virgin ass. As I slid the finger in and out she moaned louder than I had ever heard before, and her hips were rocking hard against me, trying to get every inch into her.

"I wonder how good your cock is going to feel in there" she moaned, looking back at me. I asked if she was serious and she practically yelled at me to fuck her ass now. She moved off me and waited on the bed on all fours. I poured more lube on my cock and stroked it, getting it ready to fill my girlfriend's tight hole. "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass" she kept whispering, her hips swaying back and forth. I moved in behind her and held my cock, pressing the head against her puckered hole. I pressed slowly and soon the tip slid into her, her moan echoing off the walls. Gently I pushed my cock further into her ass, her moans getting louder as I went. Soon I had my entire cock buried in her ass, my hands grasping her hips as I leaned forward and asked how it felt.

"Fuck it feels so good" she grunted. "Now fuck my ass, fuck my ass baby" she said. I slowly slid my cock back before plunging back into her, causing her to howl with pleasure. The hotness of the situation drove me crazy and before too long I was ready to explode. I told her I was almost there and she moaned "cum inside me, fill my ass with your hot cum!"

I gripped her hips hard and plowed my cock into her ass, burying it deep inside her as I climaxed. With every spurt I could feel her body spasm until I had finished filling her ass. She buried her face in the pillow and moaned again and again as my cock slid from her well-fucked ass. I rolled onto my back next to her, catching my breath. She remained on all fours, gasping for breath. She turned her head to me and said with a grin "let's get that cock hard as soon as we can, I need another assfucking right away"