What Charli Wants, Charli Gets!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I apologized telling her that I couldn't help it, that even if I am her Grandpa I am still just a man. I went on to tell her that maybe she should only wear that when I was at work as she had said. She just laughed and started to swim to the deep end of the pool.

I swam back to the other side of the pool, more as a distraction than anything else. As I grabbed the edge, I saw Charli start up the ladder. The water glistened on her perfect skin as she climbed the ladder. As her magnificent ass came out of the water I moaned as the water dripped off her ass cheeks. She looked back at me as she tossed her head around swinging her wet hair over her shoulder.

Charli stepped up on the diving board and smiled at me. I swear she posed for a second before diving back into the water. I closed my eyes and shook my head trying to clear the perverted incestuous thoughts that were invading my filthy mind. My brain kept saying that is your grand daughter, but my cock kept saying damn let's go for that.

I felt a disturbance in the water and opened my eyes to Charli coming up from beneath me. As her face cleared the surface of the water, she was mere inches from my face. She grabbed the pool edge with one hand and completely blew my mind when her other hand closed tightly around my aching hard cock.

I gasped and tried to push her hand away. Even though my mind had been here several times lately I knew this was still my granddaughter. "Charli what the fuck," I exclaimed?

Charli responded by putting her finger up to my lips shushing me. "Look Grandpa if I have to pay rent we are going to have to agree on how often and what I have to pay," she said. I started to protest when she stopped me again and said, "I saw what you were watching, and I also saw how turned on you were by it so I have an idea."

She explained that she would work for me, and I could pay her but as for rent she wanted to pay that in another way, like on the video. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and was trying desperately to think of a way to stop this conversation and regain control of this situation. I was the elder here and I was supposed to be setting the rules for her. Buy I knew in my mind, "What Charli wants from Grandpa, Charli gets."

As I was trying to form some type of rational thought that wouldn't sound completely stupid. I felt her hand start stroking up and down on my shaft. My grand daughter's tiny hand was stroking my rigid cock. My mind was exploding, and all rational thoughts left me. God her hand felt good.

I groaned and closed my eyes. I was helpless, after all what Charli wants Charli gets. I knew I should stop this but I was powerless to do so. Charli pushed my trunks down and little then used her feet to push them all the way down. She then pushed herself down from the edge and before I realized what she was doing I felt her mouth engulf my raging hard cock under the water. My entire body jerked with the realization that my eighteen-year-old granddaughter has just taken my cock in her mouth. I felt her bob up and down my shaft two or three times before coming up for a breath.

My mind and all logical thought abandoned me. I kicked my trunks off and lifted Charli in my arms. With one arm around her back and one under her knees, I started walking to the shallow end and the steps. As I walked Charli leaned in and kissed my neck just under my jaw line. She kissed softly then started to suck. I knew if I didn't stop her, she would mark me with a hickie but at this moment I couldn't care less.

I climbed the steps out of the pool and walked over to the lounge chairs with my almost naked grand daughter in my arms. I turned and sat down on one of the loungers with Charli turning to straddle my lap on her knees facing me. She grabbed my face and pulled my face to hers. Our lips came together in a kiss that in no way represented a kiss between grandfather and granddaughter. It was hot, it was passionate, it was wet, and it was urgent. Her tongue sought out mine and began a tongue dance the likes of which I had never experienced in my entire life.

Charli may have only been eighteen; barely, but God she could kiss. Any resistance I may have had left in me to the elicit charms of my alluring granddaughter fled like wildlife from a forest fire. I was enraptured and we both knew it. I returned the kiss just as fervently as she gave it.

Charli was grinding her young teenage pussy on my blood engorged cock with no mercy. I am not sure to this day if she was trying to make me cum or herself. I do know it was the most aroused I had been in many many years. Maybe because it was Charli, maybe it was just hot, but fuck me my cock was so hard it hurt.

I moved my hands behind Charli and untied both straps to her top. I pulled it away from her sweet little tits and tossed it aside. I stared in awe at her perfectly shaped tits and exquisite nipples. Her beautiful little tits were symmetrically identical. They were round and just big enough to swell up off her chest. Her nipples were mocha colored. Her areolas were just barely larger than a quarter with pencil eraser sized buds in the very center. God they were extremely hard and begging to be sucked.

My hands cupped her breasts as I lowered my head and took her right nipple in my hot wet lips. Charli threw her head back and wailed as my tongue circled the hard button of her nipple. I sucked hard while flicking my tongue back and forth across the tip. Charli was shaking her head back and forth as her hands went to my hair and pulled my mouth tighter to her aroused nipple. I broke the suction and repeated on her left nipple with the exact same reaction from my sexy little grand daughter.

Charli practically ripped off the bottom of her bikini before trying to impale herself on my eight-inch cock. I looked down between us at my cock rising halfway up my stomach and thought there is no way that will fit into her super tiny pussy. It was obvious Charli was about to try.

I lifted her and pushed her back forcing her to lay back on the lounger. I pulled up her amazing legs and put them over my shoulders as I saw her completely naked bald pussy for the first time. I put my hands under her firm little ass and lifted that pretty little pussy towards my lips.

Charli realized what I was about to do and whined, "Yes Grandpa lick my pussy. Please give me your tongue. Suck my clit, god I have wanted this for so long Grandpa."

What did she say? She had wanted this for a long time? I briefly wondered how long my beautiful grand daughter had thought about fucking her grandpa? I didn't have time to dwell on it. My lips came in contact with her delicious pussy lips.

I kissed her pussy and kissed around her pussy. I kissed the inside of her thighs. I kissed the crevice between the joining of her thighs to her pussy. Charli was whimpering and begging me to please lick her pussy and stop teasing her. I did just that.

I moved and slid my tongue up between her hairless pussy lips from the bottom all the way up to her clit. I closed my lips around her very aroused clit and sucked it like a tiny cock. I flicked it with my tongue. Charli began thrashing about so wildly that I had to wrap my arms around her thighs and hold her to keep her on the chair.

I moved down and stuck my tongue into her pussy. I started fucking her in and out as deeply as I could. Her pussy tasted incredible. It was almost flavorless with just a hint of sweet. I knew right then I would be on my knees with this pussy in my face anytime Charli wanted from now on. I moved back up to her clit and licked it flatly and hard. That did it; Charli threw her head back and shook uncontrollably as her orgasm overtook her. Damn my grand daughter cums easily I thought to myself.

I licked her lips and stuck my tongue in her pussy before moving back to her clit and sucking hard while rapidly flicking back and forth across it. Her second orgasm hit even harder than the first and her cum flooded from her like a fountain. In all my experience I do not think I ever saw any woman cum that hard or that much.

While Charli was still in the throes of her orgasms, I lowered her down. I put the head of my granite like cock at the opening of her pussy. I slid it up and down between her pussy lips wetting it with her cum. I reached up and stroked her face. Charli opened her eyes as she felt my cock head at the entrance of her tiny little pussy.

Our eyes met and she nodded her head yes. "Please be gentle Grandpa, I have never had a cock as big as yours," Charli whispered. I smiled down at her as I moved my hands to her narrow hips. I lifted slightly and pulled her on to me. As the head of my cock popped into her extremely tight little cunt her eyes rolled back in her head and she whimpered, her lips quivering.

I pulled a little more and the head of my cock was inside her fully. Her little cunt lips looked intoxicating as they stretched and opened up to accept my rigid member. I pulled her hips towards me more. She yelped as about half of my fat cock forced its way into her scalding hot sex tunnel. Fuck she was tight even after having two orgasms.

I looked at my darling grand daughter's face. Her eyes were clinched shut so hard it looked like they hurt. Her mouth was open, and she was panting so fast I thought she might hyper-ventilate. I stopped and let my cock sit halfway up into her hot wet cunt. It felt like a lava coated vise had a hold of my shaft. Even so it felt amazing.

I cupped her breasts and used my thumbs to lightly stroke the buds of her marble like hard nipples. Charli opened her eyes and met mine. I saw the need in her coming from deep inside of her. At that moment I was not sure which of us wanted this more. One thing that was for certain, she wanted all my cock and was determined to get it. She wiggled her hips pushing herself down and three fourth's of the way down my steel hard fat cock.

I looked down and her cunt lips looked like they were stretched to the max. Her clit was even more swollen and protruding out of its hood. I wet my thumb with my tongue and started to rub little circles on her stiff little button. I felt her pussy get even wetter around my cock and gave a final push.

Charli screamed softly as my cock penetrated her little pussy deeper than ever before. She was shaking and moaning rolling her head back and forth side to side. Her breath was coming in gasps. Her tits were rising and falling so fast I was sure she was going to hyper-ventilate.

I planted my feet on the ground and stood up slightly lifting my sexy little grand daughter with my cock inside her and arms around her thighs. With her head and shoulders still on the lounge chair she was looking up me and begging me to fuck her. I started to pull back on my cock feeling her little pussy try to hold me inside her.

I pulled back until just the big round head of my cock was inside this sweet little vision of beauty and started to push back inside her. I did this five or six times giving her time to adjust to the big cock that was splitting her tiny pussy open. Each stroke spread more wetness on her cunt lips and my shaft until I was sliding in and out much easier.

Charli was adapting to my big cock quickly and started begging me to fuck her harder. I could not and did not argue. I started fucking with earnest. I pulled out then in, out and in until I was pounding that tiny little pussy with no mercy. Charli started shaking and moaning as her third orgasm wracked her tiny frame. She shook and spasmed and jerked like a thousand volts of electricity was coursing through body. I fucked her through her orgasm without stopping.

I wanted to fuck my hot little grand daughter forever, but I could feel my nut sack starting to tighten up. I was going to cum soon. Her pussy was just too hot and too tight. I kept pounding that vise like pussy driving to my own orgasm and determined to pull one more cum from Charli before I gave in to my own need to release.

Charli never seemed to fully recover from her orgasm before she started whimpering and telling me she was going to cum again. She begged me to fuck her. She said she loved my cock. She swore no one could ever fuck her better. She came again her pussy spasming and squeezing my cock so tightly I thought she my squeeze it off my body. I couldn't hold back any longer.

Charli was crashing through her fourth orgasm when I felt my nuts contract. I wasn't sure if she was on the pill or any other form of birth control so I jerked my cock out of her suctioning pussy and started to stroke my shaft fast and furious. Charli opened her eyes and saw that I was about to cum and said, "Oh God yes Grandpa cum all over my stomach and tits. Shoot that load all over your little grand daughter."

That did it I came in rope after rope after rope of hot cock juice. I coated her tummy and several loops over her tiny little tits. One string of cum even hit her across her lips. Her tongue immediately came out and licked it up. She smiled and swallowed as I fell down onto the chair gasping for breath. My cock was wilting as I lifted Charli up to again straddle my lap. This time her legs were around my waist. I hugged her close and our eyes met just before our lips.

This kiss was different. It was softer and slower. It was not a passionate kiss. It was more intimate. There was no urgency and no longing. It was pure, it was affectionate, it was love. We kissed like this for several minutes just basking in the aftereffects of our orgasms. Slowly we came back to earth, and reality.

I had just fucked my grand daughter. She had initiated it and even wanted it for a long time it seemed, but she was still my grand daughter. It was wrong and we both knew it. But also, we both knew it would not be the last time.

I broke the kiss and looked into Charli's eyes. Baby Girl lets go inside and shower. We need to talk about this. She rose off my lap and reached down for my hand, pulling me up off the lounge chair. We walked inside hand in hand. Charli made no pretense that she was going to the guest bath but walked with me directly to my bath and to my shower never taking her hand out of mine.

A few years earlier I had remodeled my bathroom and installed a large shower. It is about four feet square with two walls of ceramic tile in a light beige color. The remaining two walls are of clear glass one with a door that opens outwards. It has two shower heads on opposite ends with a ceramic tile bench on the back wall.

Charli opened the door and turned on the water spending a minute adjusting the spray to her desired temperature. I walked over to the linen closet in the corner and took out two large plush towels. Charli stepped into the shower and turned under the hot spray, she beckoned me to join her. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me.

Charli came into my arms as the steaming water cascaded down over our naked bodies. She tilted her head back as her hands took my face and pulled my head down to hers and out lips met. We kissed and teased each others tongues with the other. There was no urgency but it was very passionate. I felt my cock stir and begin to grow again. I hadn't seen this much action in one day in several years. I was starting to feel like I was twenty years old again.

Charli slid down to her knees and once again took my cock into her warm wet mouth. She immediately bobbed up and down several times coating the rapidly hardening shaft with her saliva. In seconds my cock was glistening and slick. Then she went down and didn't stop. I gasped and shook as this tiny little eighteen-year-old woman swallowed my entire eight inch cock.

Not only was my grand daughter sucking my cock but she was doing it better than I could have imagined in my wildest fantasies. Charli pulled up until my cock came out of her mouth and quickly ran her hot tongue all around the head and up and down the underside from head to balls. She licked each of my nuts and sucked one then the other into her mouth. The warmness of her sucking made my cock jerk and drip precum out onto her face. I looked down to find her staring up at me, her eyes smiling and showing her own need starting to grow again.

Back up she came and engulfed my cock. There was no hesitancy and build up this time; she immediately deep throated my rigid cock. Up and down over and over going all the way down to my pubic hair each time, literally fucking my big hard dick with her little mouth and throat. I have had women nearly three times her age that could not suck cock this well.

I tried to stop her before I came again and all too soon, but Charli refused. "I want your cum Grandpa, I want you to cum in my mouth," she said. How could I refuse such a request from one so incredibly hot and sexy? I sat down on the shower bench and spread my legs wide.

Charli moved with me as I moved to the bench never letting my stiff meat leave her drooling mouth. Once I was seated she began working my cock like a master cock sucker. She wanted my cum and she was determined to coax it from my tight swollen nuts. Her small hand went around my shaft and stroked in a twisting motion working in unison with her sucking lips.

Charli starting bobbing up and down on my aching cock her mouth spilling drool around the shaft and dripping down onto her tiny tits. Damn she looked sexy like this, like a hot little porn star in my own private video. Her stroking as beginning to work its magic and I could feel myself getting ready to cum. My hips started to rise and fall involuntarily in rhythm with Charli's sucking. I grabbed her hair and pushed her harder onto my cock forcing it as deep into her little throat as possible. I moaned and told her I was about to feed her my cum. Charli moaned in agreement looking up at me and nodding.

My cock was throbbing and I could feel it begin to swell even thicker just as I started to cum. Charli knew it was coming too and sucked just a little harder if that was even possible. I closed my eyes and held her head as cum shot up my shaft and into her waiting little mouth. I must have cum a quart, I felt like I would never stop cumming. Charli sucked it all down and swallowed every drop. She popped my cock out of her mouth and licked the tip looking up me with a happy smile and sparkling eyes.

I pulled her up to her feet and again our lips met in a hot steamy kiss. I could taste remnants of my cum on her hot tongue but I was so horny for this tiny little vixen that I didn't care. This time there was a need and a hunger that would not be denied. I kissed down Charli's neck and sucked gently on the hollow area under her jaw line right below her ear. Then I kissed up and nibbled her ear lobe before licking up the back edge of her ear then back down to suck the bottom lobe again.

I kissed downward to her painfully hard nipples and nibbled softly on her right then same to her left. Charli shrieked and grabbed for the shower wall as I sucked and bit down on her nipples. I kissed down and down until I was on my knees staring at her tight little bald pussy. I lifted one of her legs and draped it over my shoulder before diving into her smoldering cunt.

I licked right up her slit spreading her cunt lips open. I teased her clit then sucked it hard. Charli came. She bucked and shook and I held her up to keep her from falling in the wet slippery shower. I lapped at her juices trying to savor every single droplet of her nectar. Her pussy was flooding with juices running down her thighs and down to her tiny little asshole. I kept licking it up and when I came to her asshole I didn't hesitate. I licked her asshole to get her cunt juice from there as well.

When my tongue hit her asshole Charli squealed. "Grandpa that is my ass that is nasty please do not do that," she begged. But I held her tight and continued my assault on her asshole. I licked and licked as Charli continued to squeal and plead with me to stop. I held her tight around her thighs and shoved my hot wet tongue deep into her back hole. Charli screamed and came again. Suddenly she was begging me to keep licking her asshole and to never stop. She was grinding her ass into my face and I made hot tongue love to her sphincter.