What Daddy Doesn't Know

Story Info
Proper girl gets a cum education.
1.9k words
4.36
29.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Grace, I'm 19 now and writing about an experience I need to share that happened over a year ago.

Growing up in my house was boring and hard work. I always felt like I was missing out on something but didn't know what it was. Being an only child of strict Christian parents, my early teens were spent doing a lot of chores, dressing appropriately but whenever possible, I'd explore my body with my hands or whatever else I could use.

At 18 years old now, I didn't mind the community school or the community feasts, because at least I could socialize and the boys were cute. I think they thought I was cute, from what they could see. The night before my first day senior year in high school I explored my body and noticed how my titties developed, with small areoles but erect nipples. Oh how I'd pull, twist, tickle and tease my nipps. All the hard work kept me thin with strong legs and what I thought was an amazing butt. But no one would ever see because of how I dressed. What Daddy and Mommy didn't know was that often I'd go out without wearing a bra or knickers, it felt liberating.

In my senior year of high school my blonde hair was long, always in a bun and my pubes were blonde as well. Oh my gosh, I remember taking my Dad's razor and shaving it all off one night. Didn't get much sleep that night as I chewed a hole in my pillow from all the orgasms I gave myself. Now, the boys were paying a lot of attention to me and I enjoyed it. All my girlfriends noticed how the boys were very aggressive.

One of my friends, Julie, confessed to me that one night she met up with a boy and felt him harden when they danced. She was curious, like who wasn't, and she told me about all the white goo that erupted from his manhood when she stroked him, I might have soiled my panties if I had any on. I was mesmerized, fascinated and obsessed. Another hole in my pillowcase that night!

Graduation was coming up and the family headed to Oral Roberts University in Tulsa to investigate furthering my Christian education. I quickly found out what I was missing out on. Tulsa was a huge city, stores, shops, restaurants everywhere. Billboards, cars, people everywhere. What was I in for?

We didn't have a lot of money but I was on scholarship and also needed to work. I waited tables, drove my junker car and didn't fit in with the other students. They seemed to drive nicer cars, dress more modern, some of them smoked and even dated, I was tired of being poor. Hanging out with my roommate was fun, she'd let me wear her sexy clothes and introduce me to cute boys. I kissed my first boy too. But all my friends went out a lot and without any money, I couldn't afford to go out. However, one night I borrowed some of my roommates clothes-really short shorts and a halter top then snook out to drive around. I saw this place called Secrets or something, it had a lot of cars so I decided to check it out. My heart was pounding when I got in.

This almost nude girl approached me and asked if I was here for the interview. "Can you make a lot of money here?" I didn't hear her answer because I was looking at her body but I got the job. Worked as a server but secretly wanted to dance. I'd watch the girls as much as possible, got to know them and jumped at the chance for amateur night. Amateurs could only strip down to a thong and pasties. The money on the stage was amazing. After two months there, I started dancing, my wardrobe changed quite a bit, still drove the junker-how would I explain to Daddy and Mommy?-and no one at school knew. I kept to myself, didn't date but still fantasized about that white goo while I played with myself, now a size 32C, on my 5'6 body and my size small thongs I now wore. Because of my blonde hair and ice-grey eyes, the girls called me Ice. When I danced, I put on so much make-up I didn't look like myself, glitter all over my body-and I became Ice.

Parent's weekend was coming up so I would miss my Thursday-Sunday shifts and opted to work that Wednesday. Ice was beautiful, horny and nervous as tomorrow was parent's brunch. Wednesdays were boring to work but that all changed when I walked out on stage. Being on stage, I can't see too well but I did see my Daddy sitting at a table with a few of our neighbors. My heart was racing and I couldn't get off stage fast enough but not before he walked to tip me.

REMAIN CALM.

I shimmied my body over and he ran his hand up my thigh around the back and slid the money under my thong. He never looked me in the eyes, instead he didn't take his eyes off my body. I kissed him on the cheek, whispered thank you in his ear and he told me that I reminded him of his daughter and asked for a private dance. PANIC..and arousal-right then I needed to chew a hole through my pillow.

A few of the other girls noticed my panic, brought me a drink-my first one ever-and told me its normal to run into someone you'll know. Amy told me that I had so much makeup on that no one would recognize me anyway. $75. Another drink. "Who is he?"... "Friends of my dad" I lied to them. Michelle walked up to me completely nude and said, "at least its not your Dad, that'd be weird grinding on Daddy's cock. Right Lisa?" "Right!" then disappeared. OH MY GOD.

Did I stand up too fast? Got a little dizzy there, walked over and someone was waiting. "Hi Daddy"...oh my god I just gave it away. "Call me Greg, that daddy thing is too much, here's a drink the girls told me you liked". I took his hand led him back, took his money and started to dance for him. Dancing slowly and a foot away, I took off my schoolgirl attire, he just stared. "Ice, you are so beautiful". That next song is when the drinks hit me. I needed to not stand up, so I sat on his lap and I felt it. He let out a little moan, I steadied myself on his legs and felt it with my hands. It was thick. My head was spinning, heart beating out of my chest, my body gyrating, my kitty was damp. "May I touch you?" he asked. The club allowed customer contact but limited. As I sat facing away from him, he ran his hands up my thighs, up along my back, in my hair, pulling me back to smell my perfume, then down my sides and to my tits. Nipples were erect and he found them. Pinched them and that made me squirm and gyrate more.

The last song started and I was on fire and tipsy. His dick was hard, his hands never left my nipples and I was soaking wet rubbing my pussy along his cock and thigh. I buried my face in his neck and ground him until I had an orgasm and he noticed. I was dizzy, breathing heavy on his neck and simply sat there. Eventually his thrust brought me back, I kissed his neck & ear, thanked him and pushed myself off him. He thanked me as the song ended. As I bent down to pick up my schoolgirl skirt, he stood up and brushed his hardness against my face.

REMAIN CALM.

"Cute outfit...$75 for another set".

"Are you ok?" asked Jerome..."yes, we're just gonna do one more set".

He sat back down and I was already stripped down to a thong and pasties, well thong anyway, the pasties were somewhere. I sat on his lap, threw my arms around his neck and gyrated on his hardness as his hands wrapped around me and caressed my back and firm ass.

My dance continued for the second song and I slowly danced for him, felt his hands caressing my back, and butt. Turning around for the last song, I saw him adjust his package. Instinctively, I dropped to my knees, crawled to him, ran my hands along his thighs and up his chest, laid my face down directly on his hardness and looked up, "Do I really remind you of your daughter?"

"Yes, yes you do, she's so pretty and built like you."

"Wow!"

I ran my hands over pants and felt his hard cock, "I've never felt one so big before."

"My wife complains about how big it is sometimes" and he unzipped. It was huge. I wanted it and also wanted to run out of there.

"Another $50 if you can make me cum, thats all the money I have."

Kneeling there, looking at my Daddy's cock up close, I grabbed it. Made my tiny hands look smaller and I stroked it. It got even bigger but the wetness made the stroking easier. His eyes were closed, I moved one hand inside my thong and stroked him hard. I came first, wild and dizzy and breathing hard. He opened his eyes when I started to lick his head, tasting it for the first time, sweet. My mouth opened and he slid in. Both his hands were on my face and he was pumping my mouth hard. I gagged, my eyes watered he was breathing hard.

"I'm going to cum!"

The first huge squirt surprised me as it hit my mouth-tasted salty but I wanted to see it. Pulled away and stroked it some more. The spurts were mesmerizing, it was thick, tasted salty and was velvety smooth. And there was so much. So much more came spurting out, three, four more spurts. My mouth returned on his head as the last spurts coated my tongue, my hands squeezing the last out of him. I leaned in and licked up what I could filling my mouth.

"Everything OK?" Jerome asked. Not being able to speak, I swallowed the cum and answered "Yes".

"OMG Daddy, your cum is delicious." He just moaned. We walked out of there, me in front and he again commented on my sexy schoolgirl outfit "you look amazing!" I thanked him then he walked on ahead.

Walking behind him I saw him wave at the other dads and high five them when he got there. More high fives. Looks like I was going to give two more private dances. Mr. Campbell walked up to me and asked for a private dance too. Next was Mr Douglass. Not sure how much money I made, it was a lot, but I swallowed a lot of cum...and was hooked.

Didn't even shower when I got home, just flung my schoolgirl outfit on the couch and went to bed, didn't even take off my makeup.

The next morning my roommate woke me up. "Hey, your Dad is here".

I jumped up, opened my door to say I forgot about brunch and saw my dad. Daddy was holding my schoolgirl outfit that I tossed on the couch and when he looked up, his face went white, "Ice?"