What Did I Do? Ch. 03

Story Info
One of a few short stories that I forgot about that I wrote.
2.5k words
4
1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We start on a chilly friday morning. Fiona woke up and saw that her roommates are gone to classes. She got down from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. It's been a few weeks and Fiona, still, didn't came up with some ideas to spend more time with Mika. And this made her to be a little frustrated. After the shower, the goddess spent some time looking at herself naked in the mirror. With her hands on her boobs, Fiona is imaging herself stand in a room full of horny man that aren't allowed to touch her, just to admire her.

[Look at me, I'm such a beautiful girl. My lips make boys go crazy, my boobs are wanted by a lot of men, my ass also. Girls are jealous of me and I don't blame them. Look at me, I'm gorgeous. If I were a boy I'd fuck myself non-stop. I mean, look at my body. Damn...I'm so perfect.]

After that, the girl put some casual clothes on her and went to her classes. Starting to be influenced by Mika, Fiona began to attend to her classes more often. But her boyfriend, Tyler, didn't liked that because it meant that he wouldn't spend that much time with her. He noticed how Fiona changed a little but didn't cared that much about it at first. But now it made him question why this sudden change for her. Although, Fiona could just break up with Tyler because she realized that she got bored of him, a part of her still liked him, just for his looks.

Right now, our girl, Fiona, had just two more classes to attend for this day. In her second to last class, she really didn't liked it because the teacher was giving her massive arrogant vibes. He was a man in his forties, and was pretty good looking, and was keeping fit. But the thing that she hated the most was the moments where he would stop the class, just to brag about himself. In that class Fiona had a classmate named Paula, who she hated, because Paula was looking at the teacher like it was some type of god for her. Paula looked like a normal average girl, black hair, average body build, nothing special. But the way she looked at her teacher, it was like Paula was wanting to get ravaged by him. The thing was that, it wasn't subtle at all. The inside jokes that Paula and the teacher had between them were most of the time making the whole class feel awkward sometimes.

Although, it was like walking through hell, Fiona managed to just listen to the most important bits from the class and phase out the moments where he talked with Paula. After the class finished, Fiona was the first to get out and went to her last class. Because she wasn't that familiar with the university building from her rarely attendings to it, she got lost. Fiona ended on the underground hall were the laboratories were. Being there, she noticed that most of the laboratory classes were empty, as well as the hallway. But then, she heard something. She heard a masculine voice and a feminine one, coming closer to the room that she was. Out of nowhere, Fiona panicked, and hid in the cabinet room that was in the back of the class.

Two people enter the room and locked the door. Fiona heard giggles and decided to take a peak to see who's in the room. To her amazement, she saw Paula with their teacher. By the looks of it they were about to enter the taboo zone between teacher and student. And in a fraction of a second Fiona watched those two taking off their clothes and start banging like horny animals. Fiona was in shock but as much as she wanted to look away, something was stopping her. And that wasn't curiosity, but else. Back in time, when Fiona was in her first year at the university, she overhead a discussion between some girls and one of the girls being Paula. She was talking about how much of a good girl she was, that she isn't fucking with every boy that had a cock, or even suck it. Now, seeing how Paula is acting just exactly like a slut, Fiona just wanted to go in there and laugh in this girl's face. But because this would make a much bigger scene with the teacher, Fiona was a little afraid. Because she didn't knew what the teacher is capable of doing, to make her shut up and not talk about what she saw.

By the looks of it, Fiona couldn't get to her last class anymore because of the two perverts that she's watching right now. Thinking about it, Fiona had an idea that maybe one day, she and Mika could come to one of these classes and give it a try. Although, It wouldn't be in these room, cause it has been infected with the filth from those two individuals. As she was looking at her phone to check the time, Paula insides were being crushed by how hard the teacher was going on her. He was so aggressive with her and and now, Fiona realized that this guy had a wife also. But maybe he isn't getting that much attention from her wife that he is doing Paula right now. At some point, Fiona got bored and looked away, waiting just for them to finish already. But then, just to remember that karma exist, Fiona began to hear some very cringing lines.

"Oh, Yes, mister Barcks! Tell me I'm a bad student!" Paula shouted.

"You are such a bad girl, little Paula. I will punish you now with my stick to learn your lesson." The teacher added.

"Auhhhhh! B-But....I don't think I will learn it, mister Barcks. I'm such a bad giiiirl."

"Then I will punish you more. With my massive stick!" The teacher added.

"I will never get over your big stick, mister Barcks!"

[For fuck.......SAKE! HOW DID I ENDED UP HERE?! RIGHT NOW I COULD'VE BEEN IN A CLASS, LEARNING! YES! FUCKING LEARNING. Damn...I didn't thought that I would think about this. But come on man, just cum already. Mess her up and be done with it. This roleplay is so fucking cringe. God, can't believe I say this but I wish I was somewhere else with Tyler, sucking his lame junk or something. Yeah...and that's all thanks because I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING FOR ME TO MAKE MIKA SPEND MORE TIME WITH ME! WHAT THEEE FUUUUCCKKKKK!!!!]

As so, many things come to an end, Mr. Barcks and Paula finally finished their round of sex. They got clothed up and left the laboratory. Fiona reached to the window to see if they were gone, then waited a few more minutes then she left the laboratory too. She straight ran back to her dorm and legit washed her eyes, for she thought she had seen the most disgusting thing ever in her life. At the end of the day, she was at least happy that tomorrow she will see Mika again.

Something interesting happened on the next day. As we all know Saturday was the day that Fiona was having her tutor session with Mika, and after fuck their brains out, the unexpected happened. It was late Saturday night, and Fiona wanted to have a late walk around the campus with Mika. As in those times the campus was empty and it was dark outside too, Fiona was acting around Mika like she was his girlfriend and at some time, they are seen by the none other than Paula.

Can you guess what happened? Yes! Of course that she began to tell her friends about Fiona cheating on her boyfriend, and her friends told their friends and so on, until it got to Tyler's ears. And oh boy, he was pretty pissed about it. Although, most of the students didn't knew that the boy that Fiona was with was Mika, but Tyler quickly connected the dots. Until Monday the word went so fast that the whole university knew about it. The goddess was on spotlight.

As like any other cheated boyfriend, you would think that Tyler would go to Fiona as soon as he heard it. But no, he waited a few days before he did his move. And boy, what a dick move. But before that, let's get back to the cheating part. As more and more students found about about it, Mika heard about it too. But because like any other rumors, some information is skipped, this happened too. What Mika overhead from other students was that in some night Fiona was seen with someone kissing that wasn't her boyfriend. Confused by it, Mika thought that Fiona just found someone else to fool around. But because he had been pretty intimate with Fiona for some time, Mika began to develop some kind of feelings for her. But those weren't feelings of love, but of friendship. The day when Mika found out about the rumor he waited to get dark outside then texted Fiona to come see him in the back of his dorm building. When she got there, Fiona was thinking about something completely different. Although, she didn't came up with something to make him spend more time with her, the girl thought that she made Mika wish this but, oh boy. How wrong she was.

"Listen, have been seeing or.....having sex with some else these past days?"

"What?" Fiona responded confused.

"......"

"Umm..no. I mean, I've been having sex with my boyfriend from time to time just so he won't get suspicious about it. But even tho, we rarely had sex in those days. And I'm not seeing anyone other than you. Why were you asking me that all of the sudden?"

"There's a rumor that the whole university knows about of you being with someone else around the campus a few days ago. And that one wasn't your boyfriend."

"Wait...what? Who told you that? Wait! The only person I've been with was either with Tyler or you. But we would walk when no ones around." Fiona uttered confused.

"I don't know who strated this but I just wanted to told you. People began to call you a slut and a cheater." Mika said.

"Why did you said it in that voice? It's like you're disappointed in me." Fiona asked agitated.

"......"

"Okay, listen. I cheated, yes. I cheated for you. And I would do it again and again. And although people is starting to call me a slut, when I was one in bed with you, it seemed that you liked it."

"....."

"Yes. I am a slut. Your slut. And even tho I cheated on my boyfriend that didn't mean that I would go to someone else now. I'm not a whore chasing every dick in the campus. What the fuck, Mika..."

Seeing that Mika doesn't respond anymore, Fiona started to tear up and left to her dorm. Mika tried to find some words to say to her but couldn't. Now seeing that Fiona left he tried to get back to his dorm too.

As he was about to reach to the back door of his dorm building, someone turns him around. In a split of a second Mika felt some immense pain in her abdomen and fell on his keens. Then he heard a voice.

"I knew you was up to something. You like fucking other man's girl, ha? Well, this better be worth it, you shithead."

When Mika turned his head he saw Tyler. An angry Tyler that was wearing only black clothes and had some rope with him. To give you a resume of what happened, Tyler tied Mika up, covered his mouth, put him in his car and drove to somewhere far away. After finding the perfect place Tyler pushed Mika out from the car where poor Mika got beaten like hell. On top of that, Tyler broke some of his fingers as well then left him tied up in the streets. The bad thing about it was that one, someone found him in the morning then called to hospital and two, the medics said that for how much he was beaten, that is a miracle that he survived this much time with that much pain in his body.

Things like these make you think that's why is better to tell people the hard truth if you don't want to things like these to happen. Even of the topic is different, is better to tell the truth.

So, now we have Fiona being on the spotlight being called a slut and Mika being beaten to death, almost. And who is responsible for this? Like I said earlier before, some part of fault belongs to Fiona because she didn't broke up with Tyler that led to this. But the one that started this was Paula. The girl that Fiona hated the most. These events happened thursday. And of course we all know what will happen next.

Saturday came and it was a beautiful shiny day outside. Fiona woke up, early in the morning, excited. She went to take a quick shower. Although, they had a little fight, Fiona thought that they would overcome this situation together. But our girl began to question this as Mika didn't show up on time like it was always planned. After an hour passed, Fiona tried to call Mika on his phone but it didn't worked. Now she started to get terrified. She knew that even Mika is a shy person, he wouldn't do immature things like not answering her phone calls or blocking her number. After some failed attempts to call him, Fiona went straight to his dorm room. She knocked at the door for some time then the door opened. It was his two roommates and as soon as Fiona asked about Mika they began to lose her shit realizing that the one Fiona was cheating Tyler on, was Mika. The girl went in her ruthless mode and began threaten the boys to tell her where Mika was. She was so angry and scary that one of his roommates pissed on his pants.

When she found out where Mika was, her face dropped. Without hesitation, Fiona ran to her car and drove to the hospital. After she arrived at the hospital, the girl started to ask the nurses for where Mika was and if she could see him. The nurses told her that as long as she isn't a family member of his, you couldn't see him but they told her to her to calm down because his parents were with him. Seeing that she can't see him because his parents were there, Fiona tried to find more about it from the nurses. And when she heard that he had been beaten and left to suffer on the streets alone, imagine that in that moment, Fiona transformed into a demon. And boy, she was thirsty for some revenge.