What Did I Do to Deserve This?

Story Info
Taken, used, and abused.
1.1k words
3.61
33.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to darkness, my lashes scraping against fabric. My neck ached as I lifted my head, my mouth was dry and felt stuffed with cotton. I moved my jaw and started to panic as I realized it WAS stuffed with something. I squirmed, but every movement revealed to me how thoroughly bound I was. Arms extended to the sides and tied down, legs spread and raised, ankles secured somewhere above me. I felt a strap around my waist and another around my ribs. My thoughts raced as I tried to stay calm and figure out what had happened. Who could have done this to me? And why? Staying calm was impossible. Terrified, I kicked and pulled and twisted and yelled but my cries were muffled and my bonds held fast. I could do nothing but wait, mind racing, imagining what awful thing was going to happen to me.

...

The sound of a door opening jerked me out of my daze. I heard voices and laughter, then a door shut. The voices went quiet; I could hear that they were talking to each other but not what they said. One set of footsteps approached me and stopped near my head. I tried to speak but the gag made it a grunt. I struggled to free my hands but stopped abruptly as my face was slapped. I felt breath on my ear and heard a familiar voice.

"You think you can do whatever and whoever you like and there would never be any consequences. Well, you're wrong. I won't stand by and be used. I've brought a few friends who know exactly what you've done. Now they're going to use you like you used me."

My stomach dropped as I recognized the voice. I felt sick as I realized what he meant. I started struggling with all my might to get free but it was pointless. I felt a slap on my leg, then another, then on my stomach and then my arm. I shrieked and squirmed but he kept on slapping. It wasn't until the support under my head was removed that I realized the other people in the room had approached. More hands started touching me, some slapping, some groping. My breasts were slapped, then squeezed. My nostrils were pinched shut and I screamed behind the gag, shaking my head. He released me and slapped my face, hard, then pinched my nose shut again. I shook my head, but he held on for what seemed like forever, then let go and slapped me again as I gasped for breath.

I felt two hands take a firm grip on my legs, then someone was fucking me. They slammed into me as hard as they could, over and over, then pulled out and came on my belly and chest. Someone else immediately took their place, fucking me hard and fast. Someone else put their cock in my hand. I opened my hand, refusing to touch it, and was rewarded with a series of painful slaps on my breasts. The cock returned and I closed my hand around it, stroking it as much as I could with my wrists tied down. Another cock appeared in my other hand and I stroked it as well. The person fucking me pulled out and came on my chest, and one of the cocks in my hands moved to my pussy. It was quickly replaced by another, and I stroked it as well.

I felt the tape securing my gag loosen, then pull away. A hand closed around my throat and a voice said, "If you make a single sound you will never leave this room." The cloth was removed from my mouth. Quickly, a metal ring was forced into my mouth and secured behind my head. A cock slid into my mouth through the ring, pushing in until I started to gag and choke. He pulled out, then slid in again until I gagged. I vaguely felt more cum hit my body and the cocks in my hands and pussy change places again, but the cock in my throat commanded my attention. He fucked my mouth, making me gag as much as he could. He shoved his cock into my throat and held it there as he pinched and twisted my nipples and slapped my breasts. He pulled back and I gasped for breath, only to be choked by his cock again as he thrust forward. Drool covered my face as he fucked my throat mercilessly, twisting my nipples to make me squirm. Then he spoke.

"I'm going to come, bitch. Where do you want it? Down your throat or all over your face?" I shook my head but couldn't speak around the cock gagging me. "Down your throat? That's what I thought." I struggled to pull away but he grabbed my breasts and fucked my mouth hard, shooting his load into my throat. I struggled to swallow but it was impossible. I choked and coughed, cum dripping from my open mouth. I gasped and tried to catch my breath as he crouched down next to me and rubbed his cum all over my face. "I have many friends," he said into my ear. "I've invited them all over to see you. Once they've all been satisfied I'll decide if you've learned your lesson." Another slap, and he walked away. As soon as he did, a new cock entered my mouth.

I don't know how long I was kept there, or how many people took advantage of me. After a while, I barely noticed when one cock withdrew and another took its place.

...

I was startled by a slap in the face. I jerked and realized my limbs were no longer restrained, then groaned at the stiffness in my neck and aches in my body. I felt a hand on my throat and realized I was still blindfolded and gagged. I seemed to be somewhere different, somewhere much softer. "My friends are satisfied with you, whore. Although they have made me promise that I'll bring you back if you step out of line again. I was quite happy to make that promise because I know you won't be able to help yourself. I'm sure we'll see you again soon." The hand at my throat disappeared and I struggled to remove the gag and blindfold. I was so sore I could hardly move but when I got them off I realized I was in my own bedroom. I knew I should do something, call someone, but I was too exhausted, and too relieved to be alive. I knew I'd have to deal with that asshole again soon, but for now all I wanted to do was sleep.