What Did You Really See?

Story Info
Will distorted vision lead to revenge cheating?
4.6k words
3.61
36k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Did You Really See?

What a good night; what a good fuck! On my knees between my wife's legs, her own knees drawn up and spread and God, is she wet around my cock.

Her fingers are going to town on her clit and she's getting close. She usually takes longer to get there and I often have to hold back to keep from finishing too far ahead of her. But on good nights like tonight I know I'll get to see her through two shaking orgasms and I love 'em.

Suddenly her hand moves from her crotch to my belly and she's pushing against me and pulling her hips away. Her face is still flush with passion, but now she's showing me a wicked smile. Without a word, she scoots back a bit; then she flips over onto hands and knees and presents me her rear.

Fuck, I love it when she's like this! We both like doggy style, but me more than her. She loves the depth and angle of me from this position, but it's hard for her to twiddle herself and get off. In fact, doggy is more a position for me to finish inside her after she's climaxed on her back.

She looks at me over her shoulder with that same salacious smile. Her eyebrows lift up high in a quick double-beat that is clearly meant to egg me on. Then she turns her head back to the front and drops her cheek and chest to the mattress.

I see one arm snake underneath her torso and then spot her fingertips going back to work between the dangling labia. So, she isn't giving up on her orgasm, she's going for it while being taken from behind. I close up on her and push all the way in, in one straight thrust. Fucking heaven.

"That's it," she croons. "Bury that dirty cock deep."

Holy shit! This is a great night! I love it when Chrystal talks dirty, but it's not really a natural thing for her; I usually have to prompt her if I want a little verbal spice. If she's starting up on her own then she really is in a special mood.

She proves that even further by getting her orgasm right back up to speed. If climax hits at a hundred miles per hour, I'd say she was approaching 90 just before going for the big position change. With her foot off the gas pedal she probably dropped down to 50, but judging from all the signs I've learned to watch for over the years, she's already back up to 80 and accelerating. And she's taking me with her.

"Oh, that's it, slam me," she grunts, as I do just that.

"Oh, fuck! She loves it when you fuck her so hard."

I mentally stumble a step as I try to figure out if "she" is Chrystal's pussy or herself in the third person. Fuck it. If "she" wants it hard tonight, hard is how "she's" going to get it. I pick up the pace just a little, but the force another two notches.

Her clit-rubbing fingertips brush against my equipment each time I hit bottom and she's picking up speed. She's broken 90 miles an hour and is headed for the homestretch. I'm right behind her and going for the tie.

"Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Fuck that big ass, fuck it hard!"

"She" apparently has a big ass. My wife Chrystal, on the other hand, is a tiny thing, with a very cute, but correspondingly tiny butt. This, however, is no time to ponder reality vs. fantasy. I grip her hips that much tighter and dial the force knob up to eight.

"Oh, fuck, that's it, that's it. Make that big ass shake. Cum hard in that nasty pussy!"

Chrystal's ass cheeks are firm little mounds of muscle and there's only a faint ripple as my balls slap up against them. But she certainly is going to get a pussy full of cum in the next few seconds, as she's definitely being nasty tonight.

She hits 100. "Unh, unnhh, cumming, cumming. Bethany is cumming all over your fucking cock, cumming all over your fucking, cheating cock."

Oh, shit! Big red flag! But it's too late to stop for it now. Instead, I drive deep and hold there and blast my load against her cervix; a nut flying out the end of my cock with each of the first two spurts. Then I start stroking again, dragging my cockhead against the slick insides of her fuck tunnel.

Soon my cream is bubbling out between our joined body parts and my cock goes from 12 gauge shotgun to milk frother on a cappuccino machine. God, I love my versatile tool.

Chrystal apparently isn't done loving it either as she continues groaning and wiggling her ass in small circles to get the most friction from our suddenly messy connection.

"Oh, God. Yes, yes. Shove your seed deep into her. Give that cheating whore your baby."

I'm getting a little worried about where this particular dirty babbling is coming from, but it's obviously got her in a very hot zone and I'm going to roll with it. I go balls deep and hold in place again as she grinds against me.

Then I give her, "Oh, yeah, Bethany. Just like that, just like that. Milk that baby cream out of me, milk it all out."

Chrystal mewls and grinds harder.

After a few more moments I hold her hips still and pull out. She whines in disappointment as I sit back on my haunches and take in the amazingly erotic sight of my creampie flowing out from her gaping cunt.

I'm tempted to dive in and clean her up, I'm pretty sure she'd fly straight into a second orgasm. But I have another cleanup idea in mind based on her words. Moving to her side, I stretch out and roll onto my left side so my head is even with hers. Her face is still resting on a cheek, so we're looking into each other's eyes.

"I did it. I did what you asked. I put my seed as deep into her as I could." Her upper teeth appear, biting into her bottom lip. She whines.

"But now I've got her nasty pussy juice all over my cock. You need to clean it off."

Without a word, Chrystal pushes herself up onto her hands and begins crawling backwards. I roll over onto my back and pull a couple of pillows under my head. When her head gets level with my crotch, she lowers herself to her elbows, one outside my left hip and the other between my legs; her small tits are pressed against my thigh.

At first, she just studies me. My cock is sagging, but it still looks heavy. And it absolutely shines with our combined bodily fluids. My pubic hair is a soggy mess.

She shifts her weight onto her left elbow between my legs and cups my balls in her left hand. Her right hand circles my crotch, working its way inwards as she sweeps the surrounding skin with the edge of her hand. When she has all the man-cream corralled into the holding grip of my pubes, she licks her cum-squeegee clean.

Watching this raunchy display has stopped my cock's post-orgasm deflation and it's now holding steady in semi-erection. It looks like a fat, curved sausage in a German butcher shop and Chrystal keeps sneaking glances at it like a Hausfrau planning dinner.

The sausage begins to uncurve when Chrystal drops her lips to my thatch and starts slurping noisily. Throughout the oral wet-vac cleanup, I see her throat moving as she swallows. After she's taken what she can from the pubic area, she grips the base of my cock with thumb and middle finger. Her left hand continues cradling my gonads, but now with a gentle, rhythmic pulsing.

She's staring intently at my joint and the look on her face mirrors the conflict in my own mind.

Should she drop her mouth over the top and suck it clean?

Or should she lick it all over with the flat of her tongue?

Decisions, decisions.

Finally, she comes up with a solution that I heartily agree with.

Chrystal releases the base of my dick and uses the flat of her palm to press it against her cheek. And chin. And forehead. She wipes our combined juices all over her face, with the final swipe going across her pursed lips.

Finished with the preliminary cleaning, now she does drop her mouth over the top, locking her lips under the ridge of the head. I feel her tongue swabbing me and see her cheeks going in and out as she sucks; basically nursing on the mushroom top. As I swell back to life, she pulls her mouth down the length of my shaft with her lips. Her tongue continues its washing and wiping.

When her mouth finally comes up and off, she runs her pursed lips quickly up and down the shaft, slurping up the newly-deposited saliva before it can run down into my pubic thatch. Then she begins crawling her way up my side, kissing pelvis, tummy and chest along the way. She finally works her way up under my arm, with her head resting on my chest, facing down to her cleanup work.

I almost say something inane, like, 'Good job,' or 'Good girl,' but manage to hold my tongue. Instead I just give her a squeeze and crane my neck to kiss the top of her head.

"Clean enough?" she purrs into my chest hair.

"Perfect," I reply. "But I fear it might be getting dirty again in just a few seconds."

My cock is about 3/4 hard and I make it twitch, like it's waving to her.

I know I should roll her onto her back and stuff myself up inside her right now; that's guaranteed to firm up that last quarter. But for some reason, I can't manage to hold my tongue as I did earlier.

"That was fucking hot, baby. Where did that come from?"

Idiot! I immediately yell at myself. You should hardly ever analyze a fantasy role-play and certainly never while the action is still going on.

"I saw you at the pool party."

I'm sure she feels my stomach clench under her draped body, but I try to immediately relax.

The pool party was two weeks ago and she hasn't said a word. I really thought I'd dodged that bullet. In fact, I haven't even thought about it myself after getting past the following weekend. But here it is. I'm not going to make a knee-jerk denial that nothing happened at that party, but I'm also not going to fall for a partial bluff and give her information she's only fishing for.

"That did turn into a pretty wild party," I say. "And I did do an extra shot or two of Patrón that I probably should've skipped. But I'm pretty damned sure that you did not see me firing a load into Bethany's pussy." That's a safe statement, because things between me and Bethany never got beyond a little drunk groping and even that I cut off quickly.

"The Carsons really keep their pool clear and what I saw was Bethany twerking her big ass in her tiny bikini up against you."

Damn! Bethany Carson does have a JLo-level butt and she was wearing a way-too-small bikini and she did trap me in a corner of the pool and twerk that thing right against my crotch. And my drunken crotch did respond. Fortunately, when I suddenly realized what it was doing all on its own -- thrusting back at the twerking mass -- I made a not so subtle escape. Not so subtle because it entailed me reaching a hand around her right side to palm one of her equally curvaceous breasts and when she went that way, I suddenly darted out to the left; diving under and swimming all the way across the pool underwater.

When I came up at the other end, the first thing I did was to look around for Chrystal. I didn't spot her. Then I looked back across at Bethany and theatrically fanned my face with my hand to say she was just too hot and gave her a big smile that I hoped would avoid any feelings of insult or injury.

The underwater swim in the cool water fortunately shrank my Johnson back to normal, so I wasn't giving anything away when I got out of the pool and walked over to the lounge chairs Chrystal and I were using. Just a minute or two later, she came walking out of the house and I figured she'd been in the bathroom, fortunately missing my inappropriate encounter with Bethany. I even suspected that Bethany knew where Chrystal had gone and that's why she chose that moment to put a move on me.

"Well then," I continue cautiously. "If you saw that, then you also saw me get out of there and swim away."

"After you grabbed a handful of fat titty."

"Grab? C'mon, couldn't you see that was just a distraction so I could escape?"

Her left hand was up on my chest by her face. Now she ran it down my belly and into my crotch, where she took hold of my manhood. Well, maybe my boyhood, since he'd shrunken quite a bit since this interrogation began.

"Distraction. Actually, that is what it looked like. You did squirt out of there pretty quick once she started turning around." She gave my boy a gentle squeeze.

"She was just a little drunk," I say. "Like everyone at the party. I think she was just trying to be funny, you know, to tease me a little. I didn't think she really meant anything by it and I just wanted to get away without embarrassing either one of us."

"That must be why you dry-humped her for five minutes before you made your escape?"

Five minutes? It was after only the second thrust, wasn't it? Third thrust at the worst. Wasn't it?

"Hmm," she continues. "Is it still dry-humping when it's underwater?"

Apparently it was more than just two or three strokes before I came to my senses. But if I'd been dry humping Bethany's big ol' ass for five minutes, there's no way I wouldn't have come in my shorts. I take a chance.

"Five minutes? Okay, I know you're exaggerating, but even if it was only five seconds, I do owe you an apology. I was just minding my own business, sitting quietly drunk in the corner of the pool to be out of the way and she ambushed me. But, while I may have been drunk enough to let her start rubbing on me, I did still catch and stop myself. So, I do apologize, but I hope you saw for yourself that nothing really happened."

"Hmm, it sure felt like at least five minutes to me. Could have been longer actually, since it was already going on when I caught sight of you." My cock is seriously limp now and she puts her fingertips around the head and stretches the flaccid tube up above my crotch.

"Then again, the more I think about it, the more I'm sure she would have done something like that. And I have to admit that it really was a quick tit grab and you did get right out of there when she started turning. So I accept your apology."

My heart slows down enough to come back out of my throat.

"Where were you, anyway? I didn't see you for a couple more minutes until you walked out of the house through the patio door. How did you see us?"

"I was on the upstairs balcony outside Bethany and Jared's bedroom." Her voice is deadpan with a hint of something. Anxiety?

"Um, okay."

She continues toying with my flesh tube as she goes on. "I was waiting in line to use the downstairs bathroom; there were three people in front of me. Jared came by and touched my elbow and tilted his head like I should follow him, so I did. We started up the stairs and I thought the upstairs bath must be free. But when we got to the landing I could see two people waiting outside that one.

"But then he turned into their bedroom and held the door open, so I followed him again. He closed the door behind us and said that they were trying to keep people from using their ensuite, but he was sure Bethany wouldn't mind making an exception for me. He pointed me toward the bathroom door and then walked across the room and went out on the balcony.

"I popped inside and took care of my business and when I came out he was still out there. When he saw me he started waving me over. As I stepped onto the balcony he held a finger up to his lips like I should be quiet, then he pointed down at the pool. I started looking around and he whispered into my ear, 'I don't believe this. You need to see it for yourself.'"

Since she's accepted my apology, I'm not as worried about her words as before and my prick begins to respond to her manipulations as she tells the story of how she caught me.

"I followed his finger and finally spotted you leaning back in a corner, both arms up on the sides of the pool. Bethany was standing in front of you, but facing away. It took me a second to tell that she had her ass up against you and was dancing it around."

I stroke her hair gently, hoping she feels the regret and apology in my fingers, but I don't want to belabor the point and don't interrupt her story.

"I must have froze and stopped breathing because I gasped when Jared put his hand on my shoulder. He was standing close and also looking at the two of you. Then he whispered in my ear again and I could hardly believe what he was saying."

My cock has really begun to grow solid again from her ministrations and she lets it go and puts her hand between her own legs. When it comes back, it's slick with the remnants of our orgasms and she begins stroking my reviving hard-on.

"He sighs and says, 'Don't blame Tomás, I'm sure Bethany started things.' Then his voice kind of perks up and he says, 'Hell, it's a party after all, isn't it? Nothing wrong with a little fun. And it looks like Tommy Boy is enjoying himself.'

"That's when I looked closer at you. Your head was back, your eyes were closed and I could see just enough motion below the water to tell that you were humping up against her fat ass."

"Baby--" I begin, but she squeezes tighter and I shut up.

"Then I noticed that Jared's hand had been slowly stroking its way back and forth down my back. He was whispering really close, I could feel his lips against my ear. He said, 'I bet he's inside her. I bet her bikini is pulled to the side and his cock is poking out through his fly and he's fucking her right there in the pool.'

"And suddenly, that's what I thought I could see. That the whore had coaxed your dick out of your swim shorts and planted herself on it."

She pauses, takes a deep breath and lets it out.

"So, when Jared put his hand on my ass I didn't stop him."

I really flinch this time and my hand on her head stops mid-stroke.

She also stops stroking and squeezes my rod tight.

"You understand? I thought you were fucking her right there in the pool with all our friends around. Do you understand?" A harder cock squeeze.

"Yes," I answer and her hand relaxes and returns to slow strokes.

"So when Jared started squeezing my butt cheeks I just thought, 'Serves him right. What's good for the gander is good for the goose.'"

My mind is racing down dark alleys now, but I just give her a reassuring squeeze with my arm and keep listening.

"You remember I was wearing that one-piece with the deep-scooped back. His hand worked its way under the waistline until it was on my bare butt and he said, 'God, your ass is so tight. I love how it feels. So fucking tight.'"

Her hand is getting more serious with its cock stroking and I'm responding despite what I'm hearing. Or is it because of what I'm hearing?

"I don't know if I thought it right then or if it's something that's actually come into my mind since, but I've always been kind of envious of Bethany's big Kardashian ass; I always feel like such a little girl next to her. But to hear the man who gets to have that big ass all the time say how much he liked my little tight one really made me feel good."

I've told her she has a perfect ass a million times, but I instantly understand what she means. Of course her husband isn't going to complain about her small butt, so his compliments have to be taken with a grain of salt. But if Kanye West or Ben Affleck says he really appreciates your nice, tight ass, it's going to mean something. I want to squeeze that perfect little handful right now, but it's out of reach, so I just let my hand glide up and down her back, scratching lightly with my fingernails.

"I could feel him starting to press in further and I'm sure now he was going for in-between my cheeks. But the tightness of my suit was hampering him. I like to think I would have stopped him from going that far, but before I had to act, you did.

"Your hand went to her tit and I remember feeling a different sort of outrage. Sure, you were fucking her, but that was below the water and no one without an angle like me and Jared would probably even know it. But her boob was above the waterline and everybody was going to see how you were dissing your flat-chested wife to play with a real woman's tit."

12