What Dreams May Cum

Story Info
Her sleepy sex adventure.
1.3k words
4.02
26.5k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lytehaze
lytehaze
62 Followers

The pink fog floated down to settle on the ground and solidified into the bricks paving the lane. I studied the path. The bricks were translucent and wiggled slightly like jello. I tentatively stepped onto the street. Expecting my bare feet to feel a jelly squish or a rough stone foundation, I was confused. The street was warm and felt like solid velvet.

I took another cautious step into the lane and looked around. The air was warmer standing in the road. Cedar tickled my nose as I rocked back and forth from my heels to my toes and back again enjoying the feel of the paving. It was so warm, humid and the air pressed thickly all around me. It was hard to think with the cedar smoke stroking up my arms.

I felt so good, so relaxed. I wanted to dance on the street but just blinked my eyes against the building euphoria blooming in my head. Mmm the air was so warm and felt so good on my thighs. The street rose and fell causing me to sway in the cedar, gently dancing, then twirling. The road swept me along dancing with me. I giggled at how silly a road this was. I lay down on it and it molded to me cushioning my body, wrapping me in its velvety heat. But it continued to dance, rolling up and down the hills, sliding me along its slick bricks. The water rushing past was so warm, like bath water, and it sloshed me up against the side of the slide. Mmmm I felt so good, I couldn't remember what I was supposed to be doing. I just wanted the cedar to wash me down the rapids. The velvet waves stroked the petals in my brain. It felt electric and round and ...

Mmmm. I rolled my head along my pillow wishing I could hold onto the dream a bit longer. It felt so good, so real. I rocked my hips feeling my arousal, swimming in the twilight between wake and sleep. The waves pushed me, no, I rocked my hips. Again I was buffeted by my own pantomime. A sliver of dark room crept into my consciousness as my eyes tried to focus. Mmmm I felt so good. I was rocked again and I knew I was not the origin of the motion. The warm form behind me was. What is happening?

I shift trying to see what's happening behind me. I feel pressure on my hip. A grip pulling me back and down. My awareness flashed to my pussy. A slow withdrawal stroking every nerve along its way. And then a surge, fullness expanding my walls deliciously.

"What ... wait" I breathed as I try to sit up but find my upper arms held in place. I try again only to find an arm wrapping itself tightly around my torso grabbing my breast. The warm insistent "shhh shh shh" murmured against my ear is like a jolt to my senses. I frantically try to move away from the form behind me, shouting in alarm. Like lightening my mouth and nose are covered with a warm firm hand. Instinctively my hands fly up to try to move it, but it's like it's cemented to my face. I feel another surge in my pussy and start to panic trying to wriggle out of the grasp. The heat at my back disappears and I'm suddenly empty.

The hopefulness I feel is brief as the figure rolls me onto my back trapping my upper arms down to my sides while maintaining the vice-like hand over my mouth. I tried to free my arms but only bending at the elbow didn't help much. I felt a knee pry its way between my legs. I tried to keep my thighs closed against the hips wedging in-between but was slowly losing the battle as they were pried open and spread to accommodate the body lodged there.

The arm not holding my mouth disappeared and I took another stab at trying to peel the fingers away from my lips. I realized that had not been the best use of my energy as I felt my pussy being penetrated by the hardness now between us.

I tried to move my hips away and struggled to make noise that would call some aid but I halted feeling his (definitely "his") weight on top of me. I could feel his breath on my face as he ground out in a deep staccato "stop. moving. slut." I wished there was more light so I could see what to do, where to get better leverage. In the dark I couldn't think.

His hand snaked down between where he had pinned our hips together and I felt his cock again probing at my entrance. I felt his head slip just inside me as his hand retreated from guiding himself into me to grasp my hip. Behind his hand I vocalized as best I could. "No, no, no". He squeezed my hip hard as he pushed into me roughly in a single stroke. "Yesssss" he hissed by my ear as he sank into me fully.

Speared on his cock I had to catch my breath. He started a slow halting rhythm only to growl in frustration. He sat up long enough to tilt my pelvis up more to his liking then plunged right back into me. His hips rocked me back hard as he took my pussy.

I felt myself moisten around his invading cock. I hoped he hadn't noticed but I heard him rumbling low in his chest appreciatively as he angled deeper into my wetness. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to block out the pleasure crackling up my spine. I was going to betray myself.

I tried to silence my singing nerves and ignore how my clit throbbed but my control was slipping. I shook my head in denial of the inevitable. He noted my head shaking and wasn't having it. "Oh yes princess". I could hear the smile behind his words. I whimpered into his hand pleading for him to allow me this pretense. The hand on my mouth flew to encircle my neck. He gripped firmly, a silent warning to stay quiet. He rolled his hips stirring my cunt. "Yes" he commanded as his cock swept my g spot. "Yes".

I couldn't hold on. He was so good. "Cum on my cock" he growled and I shattered. My pussy spasming wildly, I drew my legs up to wrap around his waist trying to hold on to something as my orgasm rocked me. "Fuck! That pussy's milking my cock". His words slurred a bit as his thrusts frenzied. He released my neck only to wrap his arms around my shoulders to jackhammer into me. "So fuckin good. I'm gonna blow my load in your pussy"

Somewhere through the haze of fucking I processed I was not on birth control and tried weakly to push away. That only served to ignite something feral in him. He grabbed my shoulders harder compressing me to him, leveraged up on his knees and hunched his back to ride me. "Oh yes right up your little cunt. Take all my seed. Fuckin take it". He grunted, shuddering and I was lost.

Knowing he was emptying his balls inside me without my permission after hard fucking me without my consent having penetrated my holes while I slept defenseless was too much. I came all over his cock. I loved feeling him inside me pumping his hot sticky cum right where he wanted. I moaned into his shoulder trying to muffle the sound of my own complicit participation. He chuckled.

He untangled himself from my limbs as I mewled wantonly not wanting him to go. "Just let me get behind you". I felt him withdraw from my cum soaked pussy as he moved to lay down behind me once again. He spooned me and gently slid his wet cock back and forth between my legs at my entrance. Gently rubbing at my cummy pussy as he enfolded me in his arms. I was exhausted.

"Get some sleep babygirl. You did great"

"Thank you Daddy"

I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

The End

lytehaze
lytehaze
62 Followers