What Dwells Within Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott's demeanor softened a little bit after he realized how stern his tone had been. He kissed Ali's forehead gently and moved to get ready for bed. Ali followed suit, surprisingly relieved that Scott had turned her down. She wanted to relieve the pressure, but she honestly hadn't really wanted to fuck Scott in the first place.

The couple got into bed, and Scott fell asleep almost immediately. Ali did her best to force herself to sleep, but for it seemed like a losing battle. Minutes turned into hours, as the images from throughout the day played over and over in her mind. She saw Michael's hands carrying a heavy box, imagining what they would feel like gripping her ass as he fucked her senseless. She saw flashes of Aaron's easy smile, envisioning how that smile would morph into ecstatic agony as she pumped his cock to orgasm. She pictured Tyler's dirty blond hair becoming slick with sweat as he pinned her up against a wall.

The echoes of Jennifer's moans played again, intermingling with the thoughts of the three boys, coaxing her to action. She needed to feel what Jennifer was feeling. She needed to be fucked. And not by Scott. Those young hunks in the next room were the only solution to her growing need. As if in a trance, Ali slipped quietly out of bed, putting on one of Scott's button-down shirts, and snuck out of the master bedroom.

Her breathing rough and ragged, she tiptoed down the hallway to the guest bedroom and discreetly opened the door. Once inside, she took in the scene of the three teen boys sleeping. Aaron and Michael were sharing the bed, with Tyler on the small air mattress in the corner.

Ali stood there for a moment, just watching their chests rise and fall, listening to the ever-present distant rhythmic smacking of Jennifer's body being used in the back of her mind. She let out a soft moan of her own as she leaned back against the door, which latched with a loud click.

Michael jumped to attention at the noise, sitting up in the bed and rubbing his eyes. He squinted as he woke up. "Ali?" he asked sleepily. "Are you okay?"

The sound of Michael's voice was enough to wake up Aaron and Tyler as well. "What's going on?" Aaron asked from the bed. Tyler merely sat up and looked confused.

Before the boys had a chance to register what was happening, Ali smiled and slowly began to unbutton the oversized shirt, revealing her perky tits, and then let it fall to the ground. The boys were suddenly faced with Ali's completely naked hourglass figure. They all sat, stunned as she walked slowly toward the bed.

Although none of the boys had moved a muscle, the sheets seemed to slide off of the bed with an easy grace as Ali approached. Not at all fazed, the boys remained entranced by Ali's sexy silhouette. They didn't notice that their boxers also seemed to be pulled down of their own accord by the sheets, all ending up in a pile in the center of the room.

Michael opened his mouth to speak, his now unobstructed cock springing to attention as Ali slowly crawled onto the bed.

"I told you I wanted to join in on your fun," Ali purred as her hand slid up Michael's thigh. His cock jumped in response, and he let out a broken moanful sigh. "Do you want to have some fun, little brother?" she asked with an almost predatory grin.

Michael couldn't speak, but he nodded emphatically, acutely aware of how close Ali's hand was to actually touching his aching cock.

Ali smiled again and gently wrapped her hand around Michael's eager cock. His eyes rolled back in pleasure at the contact, and Ali was pleasantly surprised to notice that Michael's cock was slightly longer and thicker than Scott's. Scott had a decently sized dick, but the idea that Michael was a new and improved model was such a turn-on.

"I've been wanting to do this for so long," Ali continued as she started to stroke Michael's cock. "Do you want to suck my tits, little brother?" she asked playfully. Michael nodded again as Ali leaned forward, guiding her right breast to his waiting mouth. He took her stiff nipple into his mouth and groaned as he let his tongue flutter and linger on her skin.

Ali leaned her head back, losing herself in the feeling, and knowing that this was exactly where she needed to be. This was what she needed. Now she would finally be fulfilled.

As she opened her eyes, she noticed Aaron sitting on the bed next to Michael, completely enraptured by the sight. His black cock, longer but slightly thinner than Michael's, was pulsing in time with Ali's stroking. Ali's eyebrows raised up in amusement at the sight. "It looks like he needs some attention," she said, nodding to Aaron's cock. "There's plenty of room for everybody," she continued, gesturing to Aaron to come closer.

While Michael was still sucking on her right tit, Ali leaned over to kiss Aaron, letting out a moan as his tongue explored the inside of her mouth. One of his hands came up and firmly groped her left breast, while the other started stroking his lengthy cock, already slick with precum.

Ali leaned back once more, and Aaron took that opportunity to move down to kiss along Ali's neck, licking and sucking her earlobe as he did so. She shuddered at the combination of feelings. With Michael's tongue on one breast, Aaron's hand on the other, and Aaron triggering every possible erogenous sensation along her neck, she was practically in heaven.

Remembering that there was still one unattended horny eighteen-year old in the room, Ali turned back to glance at Tyler, who was staring dumbfounded on the air mattress at the scene unfolding on the bed. His modest cock was definitely enjoying the show, though, glistening upward all pink and shiny.

"Why are you so far away, Tyler?" Ali asked. "Come join us," she said as she continued to delicately stroke Michael's cock and relish in all of the beautiful sensations flowing over her body.

Tyler stood up and walked to Michael's side of the bed, still obviously unsure about what to do. "Does that little guy need some love?" Ali asked playfully. Tyler nodded shyly.

"I want to suck your cock, Tyler," Ali said. "Can I suck your cock?"

Tyler's eyes went wide in excitement at Ali's forthrightness. His cock strained toward her and his nod rapidly shifted from shy to emphatic.

"Aaron, do you want to fuck me from behind while I suck Tyler's cock?" Ali asked in a soft yet confident tone. Aaron looked up from his position at Ali's side, his cock still in his hand, and moved his mouth back up toward Ali's ear. With his face hovering above Ali's ear, he whispered, "Fuck yes."

Aaron moved behind Ali as she shifted her weight onto Michael's lap as she continued to play with Michael's thick cock while he seemed thoroughly distracted with his face now buried in her tits. Tyler came up to the side of the bed, his bright pink cock at Ali's eye level, and she immediately took him into her mouth.

Tyler was the perfect size for a blowjob. Not too big, but big enough to fill her mouth. Ali let out a deep moan, sending vibrations through Tyler's inexperienced cock. He whimpered at the feeling, his hips starting to quiver and gyrate as Ali slowly worked her tongue up and down his shaft. She could tell he wasn't going to last very long.

In the meantime, Aaron positioned himself on the bed behind Ali, running his hands delicately along her back and kissing down her spine. Her entire body tingled as she focused on each perfect sensation. She felt alive. Everywhere.

Ali felt Aaron's cock slide between her legs, gliding across her folds toward her clit. The combination of his precum and her own wetness meant that he glided effortlessly back and forth across her slit. Ali shivered with anticipation of being filled by Aaron's long cock. After teasing her for a few more moments, the tip of Aaron's cock finally found Ali's entrance. He thrusted carefully at first, pushing himself about halfway into Ali's waiting pussy. After hearing Ali groan in satisfaction, her mouth still full of Tyler's dick, Aaron got bolder, thrusting deeper and deeper until he was buried to the hilt in Ali's cunt.

Aaron seemed to know exactly what to do. His hips moved along with Ali's and he continued to kiss and caress the back of her neck as he slid in and out of her. Ali felt a soft wave of a building orgasm flutter through her core as she gave herself to the pleasure of Aaron fucking her.

Letting Tyler slip out of her mouth as she continued to stroke him with her hand, Ali looked down at Michael. His face was starting to contort and his breath was getting shallower as the sensation of Ali jerking him started to overwhelm him. Ali eased up on her stroking as she watched him. "Don't cum yet, little brother," she said to Michael, while her own orgasm was continuing to build.

Michael let out a whine at the command, but he obeyed, focusing on resisting his growing desire for release.

"You're going to cum inside me," Ali continued, making deep eye contact with Michael. "You're going to have to work for it though. Do you want to work for it?" she asked, moving rhythmically with Aaron's thrusts.

"Oh my god, yes," Michael answered. "I want to do anything for you."

"Lay back," Ali said to Michael. "I'm going to sit on your face. You're going to lick my clit while Aaron fucks me. You're going to make me cum, Michael. You're going to make me cum so hard."

Michael eagerly complied, quickly laying himself onto the bed below Ali, who was pitched forward while Aaron sensually pumped in and out of her.

Ali straddled Michael's face and lowered herself onto Michael's mouth while she took Tyler's cock back into her own mouth. Michael let his tongue circle Ali's clit, all while Aaron continued to work himself inside her. The simultaneous stimulation put Ali into a state of pure bliss. She felt the wave of her orgasm cresting, an easy tide rolling in, and all she had to do was ride it. Giving in to the rhythm, Ali let her mind go, mindlessly sucking Tyler's dick as she rode Michael's face with Aaron's cock filling her.

Her breath quickened as she felt the her climax approaching. She moaned loudly, not caring if Scott woke up, as her walls began to spasm and clench around Aaron's thrusting cock. She let the waves of pleasure wash over her as her clit throbbed in Michael's mouth and tingling spasms of ecstasy lit up her entire body. Her toes curled as she rode out the full orgasm, moaning deeply onto Tyler's cock.

Her display turned out to be too much for Tyler, who shot his load into Ali's mouth while she was still in the throes of her orgasm.

The feeling of hot cum spurting into her mouth while she came just made the entire experience more enjoyable though. It felt so right. Tyler stood there shaking as his cock exploded, not able to do or say much besides whimper in pleasure.

Ali slowed down and eased off of Michael's face as she came down from her climax, but Aaron wasn't done with her. While he had a bit more control than Tyler did, it seemed that Ali's orgasm had pushed Aaron past the point of no return as well. He held Ali's hips in place as his pace increased dramatically. He was done with the sensual erotic kissing and touching, and now he was chasing his orgasm. One hand slid around to Ali's chest and firmly grasped her breast, fondling her nipple as he continued to thrust into her. He pinched her nipple hard, causing Ali to squeal in pleasure right as Aaron bottomed out with a deep sigh.

"Ohhh shit, oh shit, oh fuck," Aaron moaned as he started to cum.

Ali could feel the pulsations as Aaron's cock emptied itself inside her, pressed deep inside her and squirting cum against her insides. Again, she felt whole. She felt right.

As Aaron finally released her, her pussy now full of Aaron's cum, Ali rolled over next to Michael, pressing her upturned breasts into his shoulder as she kissed him gently. His arms wrapped around her into a warm hug as she snuggled up to him. Michael reminded her so much of Scott back when they had first met. But a younger, hotter, less boring Scott. She let her hands roam over his chest as she contemplated how perfect this all felt. As she did so, Ali heard more of Jennifer's distant moaning, and was overwhelmed by a need to touch Michael's chest and abs. She needed to be touching him.

Michael's cock had softened slightly, but all it took was one brief glancing touch of Ali's finger for it to spring to life again. Re-energized, Ali got back onto all fours, crawled gracefully toward Michael's lower half and took Michael deep into the back of her throat. Michael's thick cock was a lot more to take in than Tyler's modest dick had been, and Ali nearly choked as she opened her throat to take him into her. But even choking on Michael's cock felt like the most wonderful thing that could possibly happen. She waggled her throat around on Michael's massive cock until her eyes started to water and she finally pulled up, leaving a trail of spit behind for her hand to make use of as she pumped him frantically.

Michael's hips started to move in time with Ali's pumping, and his eyes rolled back. Ali could tell that Michael was again nearing an orgasm. She sped up her pace, pushing him right up to the edge, and then suddenly stopped.

Michael groaned loudly in frustration. "I told you not to cum yet, little brother," Ali said teasingly as his cock twitched in anticipation.

Ali straddled Michael, letting his cock flop onto his stomach between her legs as she did so. She grabbed his hands and placed them firmly on both tits. He eagerly began fondling them, rolling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger until Ali could barely stand it. She needed him inside her. He was meant to be inside her.

Unable to hold off any longer, Ali grabbed Michael's cock and lined it up with her entrance as she straddled him. Slowly, she sank down onto his thick cock, letting it fill her up entirely. Oh god, that felt good. Aaron's cock had been nice, but Michael completed her. It was as if his cock was made to be inside her.

She carefully sat up, letting Michael's stiffness slide out until only the tip was still inside, and then in one swift motion, Ali sat all the way back down. Michael's eyes went wide as he watched his sister-in-law undulate on top of him, his hands squeezing her perky breasts as they rose and fell with the rest of her.

Ali locked eyes with Michael as she rode him forcefully yet gracefully. She had never felt so... full. Every thrust felt like home. Her eyes teared up with rapture as Michael's cock slid in and out of her, tickling her g-spot with greater intensity each time.

Michael suddenly got an earnest look on his face as he stared deep into Ali's eyes. "I'm gonna cum, Ali," he said breathlessly. "Ali, I'm gonna cum."

"I want you to cum inside me, Michael," Ali responded, suddenly on the cusp of another orgasm herself. "Cum for me, baby." Her movement quickened as she used her pussy to stroke Michael to climax. His eyes locked with hers the entire time, Michael's hands moved to Ali's waist as he found his release.

Ali kept riding Michael through his orgasm as he filled her already cum-filled pussy with his own massive load. As she squeezed him for every drop he had, she realized that she was cumming again. It was so easy. Just the thought of Michael unloading inside her was enough to send her over the edge, and her walls clamped around Michael's spent cock.

Willing himself to stay hard through Ali's orgasm, Michael kept thrusting with his hips even though his cock was suddenly almost painfully sensitive. But as he kept thrusting, the sensitivity quickly subsided, and he was suddenly watching Ali come down from her second orgasm, fully ready to keep going.

As it dawned on Ali that Michael wasn't going soft, her mouth turned into a mischievous grin as she stuck her tongue between her teeth and kept riding. "Oh?" she said to Michael. "Round two already? Little brother's got stamina," she said with admiration.

She glanced to the side and noticed that Tyler was sitting on the bed with his cock in his hand, gently stroking himself as he watched his friend getting fucked. Ali lifted her tits up toward Tyler. "You can cum on these if you want, Tyler. Do you want to cum all over my tits?" Tyler nodded as he moved to position himself where he could rub his dick on Ali's tits.

Aaron seemed to be stirring as well. Ali felt his hands start to explore her back again, the now-familiar tingle radiating down her spine at his magic touch. "Mmm, everybody's ready for round two, it seems," Ali said contentedly.

She looked back at Aaron with a sultry glance. "You should fill me up again," she said to him. "I don't want to be empty. Fill me, Aaron. I need you to fill me."

Since she was already riding Michael's cock and showed no signs of wanting to stop, Aaron took the hint and positioned himself behind Ali again. This time, he let his hands explore her full asscheeks as he rubbed the head of his cock. He spread her cheeks and let them go, watching as they bounced.

Ali slowed down to allow Aaron time to access her from behind while she continued to ride Michael's perfect cock. Aaron spread Ali's cheeks again, and placed a finger against her asshole. There was plenty of lubrication from the copious amounts of cum seeping out of Ali's pussy, so his finger slid in without much trouble.

Her tight asshole gripped his finger like a vice as he used his other hand to stroke himself, desperate to feel that tightness around his cock. Once he was convinced that she was lubed enough, he placed his cockhead at her ring and carefully pushed himself inside.

Ali gasped at the sensation of Aaron's cock entering her ass. She thought she had been full before, but that was nothing compared to this. Having both Aaron and Michael inside her at once was a euphoria she hadn't known was possible.

"Oh god, oh god, yes! Fill me up, boys," Ali exclaimed as she rode both cocks at once, relishing every minute sensation of pleasure radiating through her body. Her insides were singing.

The pressure of Aaron's cock in her ass pushed Ali to the edge of a third climax as all three boys pumped away. Her ass spasmed along with her pussy in harmony, as she clenched and released every muscle in her body and rode out yet another wave of pleasure. After Ali, Tyler was first to cum again, rubbing his cock against Ali's breast until he exploded all over both of her tits.

Michael and Aaron both started moaning, almost in perfect alternation with one another. Their impending releases seemed to feed off of one another as their groans got louder and more intense. Finally, Michael let out a deep growling roar as he spent himself inside Ali's waiting pussy. Not half a second after, Aaron's voice rang out in Ali's ear as he squeezed her body to him and his cock began rhythmically spasming inside her tight asshole. Both cocks pulsing inside her sent Ali's pussy into another round of fluttering as she experienced yet another mind-blowing orgasm.

It wasn't long before Tyler was ready to go again, this time getting more confident. Ali fucked him against the wall, while Aaron ate her out and Michael watched from the bed, stroking himself while making eye contact with Ali. The three guys took turns using Ali's body for their own pleasure, and Ali using theirs in turn. It was hours before they found themselves too spent to continue, each having had countless orgasms in every possible position, and they all finally collapsed into a melting puddle of naked bodies on the bed.

After a few minutes of rest, Ali, completely drenched in coat after coat of cum and sweat, carefully pushed herself off the bed. Barely able to walk, she grabbed Scott's shirt off the floor and went to head back to her marital bed.

The boys gazed drearily at her from the bed, too exhausted to even bother returning to their normal sleeping arrangements.