What Ffion did Next Pt. 05

Story Info
Ffion learns how to submit to her ex and her ex's lover.
4k words
3
4.1k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ffion woke up early the next morning. Her hair was matted and both she and the bed stank of stale sex. She'd been taken up to the room by Aunt Lydia and Sara wearing just her knickers. Ffion shuddered at the thought of that walk of shame as she'd been lead through the partying crowd. Filthy looks from some, lewd remarks from others. A few touched her body grabbing at her tits, or slapped her arse; as far as they were concerned she was fair game. Lydia went back to the party leaving Ffion alone in that little room with Sara.

"Well Ffion, you've had quite a day. I've watched you giving so much pleasure you must be tired out. But I think you have one more duty before I'll let you rest." said Sara in languorous tones.

She sat on the edge of the narrow bed, hitched up her dress and spread her legs.

"You know what to do."

Ffion kneeled and began her worship at Sara's font. The womanly pool was welling with excitement as Ffion set to her task. While Ffion lapped at the centre of Sara's pleasure, Sara's fingers gently aroused her own nipples. And Sara talked.

"I'm hoping you don't mind, we'll actually I don't care whether you mind or not, but I want you. Not all the time, just when C will spare you, when she wants to send you away."

She arched her back and settled again, starting to move her hips to the rhythm of her rippling joy, swaying to the sensuous sounds that only she could hear.

"I asked C if I could be part of the team that breaks your heart and puts you back together as a true submissive. She didn't say yes, but we both know she will. One day you'll be at her beck and call, serving her every whim, the next day discarded and sent away because she's bored or because she knows it will hurt you."

She spoke slowly, between breaths, as though the thoughts she was sharing excited her as much as the sensuality of Ffion supping at her centre.

"What fun we will have, me and my friends. All the fantasies we've shared will come to rest on your shoulders. Service, submission and no sex for you. Servile and broken hearted, just wishing you were back with your sweet mistress and her lover. Knowing you've been sent away on a whim."

Sara's excitement was growing.

"I might buy a dog crate. You can be secured in a dog crate, collected by a man in a van. You won't know where you're going, or who's going to play with you until you arrive. You'll only know you've been sent away by the only person who's ever loved you. Sent away to be used by some women who used to share cruel fantasies when they were in college."

Her breathing was louder now, punctuated by soft moans, swallowing hard, biting her lips.

"I've got some lovely games I want to play with you. Servile, sensual submissive. No scruples, no limits, no love. Just an object to use until your kind mistress wants you back."

She started laughing softly and her laugh allowed her body to strive for ultimate pleasure. She arched and set her head back, her breath coming in gasps. Her laughs turned to grunts and her body stiffened, about to be overwhelmed. Ffion felt a feminine flow on her face as Sara tensed then released. And Sara slumped into the bed and just breathed, enjoying each little quivering aftershock. She pushed Ffion away and got to her feet. Sara rummaged in her bag, found a pair of black silk knickers and stepped into them. She tidied her dress and walked out of the little room without a backward glance. She locked the door behind her.

Ffion had no choice but to climb into the bed, filthy as she was, and cry herself to sleep.

In the morning Ffion tried the door and found it unlocked. Just outside the door was a bag of her clothes and a note from C.

'Get yourself clean and tidy. Take a shower, I want you presentable. Then clean the room your in, strip the bed and take the sheets down to the kitchen for the laundry. I'm sure they'll give you tea and toast.'

Ffion took quarter of an hour to shower and dressed. C had packed a pink bra and plain cotton pants with pretty pink hearts printed. Ffion pulled on the navy skirt and dressed in the plain white cotton blouse. A red cardigan, red tights and a pair of navy pumps completed her look. In her make up bag Ffion found another note from C.

'You're my maid, so just a little discreet makeup. And I don't want you showing Jenny and I up, so chin up, chest out and be a good girl.'

Ffion took the bedding down to the kitchen using the old servants stair at the back of the house. She found Alice in the kitchen dressed in a jumper and jeans. She was told where she could get tea and toast. After her breakfast Ffion was told to go to the room Jenny and C had slept in, to tidy up, strip the bed and take their bags to the car. Ffion found the room and did as she'd been told. When pulling the sheets off the bed she found panties, black knickers, C's size. Ffion picked then up and hugged then to her face and let out a sob as she inhaled a female fragrance that could only be C. Ffion composed herself, remembering that C didn't want a scene or a fuss. No more tears she promised as she dried her eyes and checked her make up. She took her mistresses' bedding down to the laundry and carried the bags out to the car. In her own little bag she'd packed the handmaid dress. How Ffion hated that thing. She wanted to leave it behind or throw it away but she knew she couldn't.

As she walked back to the house from the car and saw tables on the terrace where guests and hungover party goers were enjoying a leisurely breakfast. At one table we're three unmistakable figures. Jenny in a kaftan, C in a smock top and leggings talking with Sara who was decked out in an expensive looking tea dress with a ditsy flower pattern. Ffion was envious of the gorgeous dress but dreaded to think what they were talking about. Ffion sensed their giggles as she walked past and knew in her heart that she was betrayed. And Ffion knew this was the choice that she had made and she should be happy to accept humiliation or betrayal at C's hand.

Ffion waited at the doorway between the kitchen and the grand entry hall of the house. She tried to blend into the shadows but she knew from the looks she got from each passing stranger that they knew who she was and knew what she'd done the day before. The smirks and glances, the quiet remarks made it clear that they thought Ffion beneath them. Six months ago H was a respected well qualified professional, now Ffion was just an object for scorn.

The three women emerged into the hall and C beckoned Ffion over.

"Go with Sara and take her bags to her car."

Ffion followed Sara out to the car park, and, as she hefted the cases into the boot of a black Audi SUV Sara smiled.

"You could easily fit a dog cage in there, couldn't you Ffion."

Ffion said nothing.

Sara's tone hardened, "Ffion, I said you could easily fit a dog cage in there, couldn't you."

"Yes Miss Sara, you could."

Sara held Ffion's gaze and smiled sweetly. Then she got into the car and drove away.

Ffion went to find Jenny and C, then drove them back to the country cottage where they shared their love. Ffion had thought they might talk about the party during the journey. She'd hoped for a quiet conversation where she could unburden some of her feelings to C.

After two clumsy attempts to bring up the events of the last twenty four hours C told Ffion, "If our arrangement is to work then you must remember your place. You'll speak when you're spoken to and respect our wishes. If we want to know how you feel about something, we'll ask. It's not for you to decide that we need to discuss your feelings. It's not that we don't care, because we do, and I love you. And it's because I love you that I want this to work. The three of us have agreed that Jenny and my love is paramount and your role is that of a submissive."

She touched the back of Ffion's hand as she drove and their eyes met briefly.

"We can do this Ffion. But you have to trust us and let go of your ego. The last visit was a little extreme but it established a principle. You have to submit to us physically and know that we can and will punish you. During your first visit you were forced to accept humiliation and yesterday just took that a little bit further. And you did well didn't you?"

C waited until Ffion nodded her head.

"Say it!"

"I've accepted pain and humiliation, Miss C."

"For the rest of the visit let's see if you can do quiet submission. We can't spend all our time playing games with whips and things. Or thinking of ways of being mean to you. We like those things and will carry on doing them but not all the time. It's about Jenny and me enjoying ourselves without having to cook and clean. It's about Jenny and I making a life together, not about what we do to you. You'll be our housekeeper, our maid. Quietly doing things in the background. You can do that, can't you?"

"Yes Miss C."

"I hope you mean that, because I do still love you and I still want you around. And I promise we will help you become a lovely poised woman, just like you always dreamed of with lovely clothes and cute boobs. OK?

"Yes Miss C. I'll try my best for you because i want this to work. I want this to work for a lifetime. And thank you for making my dreams come true."

And over the next few days Ffion was the quiet maid in the background. She barely saw C and Jenny who were spending time working with their art, riding, walking across the hills or just relaxing in the garden or the house. C put a small white board up in the kitchen where she and Jenny listed tasks for Ffion. What needs doing, what they'd like to eat, when to go shopping. She cleaned rooms when the lovers were in a different part of the house, ate her meals after the lovers had finished and was expected to go up to her little room once the days work was finished leaving the lovers to relax watching TV. The only time she was sure to see them was when she took their morning tea up to the bedroom.

Ffion was expected to be presentable, dressed well with hair and makeup taken care of. Whatever she was doing her instruction was to be neatly feminine, the unremarkable woman next door. Ffion was sent on errands out of the house. Whether or was a trip to the post office, supermarket or a visit to a garden centre Ffion had to remember to walk talk and act like a woman and she felt her confidence growing every time she went out and about. When C and Jenny went for lunch in a country pub Ffion was expected to drive them and wait for three hours while they drank and feasted, though she was free to wander for a country walk as long as she was back in good time to drive them home. Ffion returned to the pub after two hours walking and sat in a different part of the bar, sipping coffee and reading the local paper which included a lurid story about depraved goings on at party held at a big country house. Ffion decided the fuzzy photo of a handmaid being lead through the crowd was sufficiently indistinct to worry about. Ffion put the paper down and thumbed through a glossy fashion magazine until she was summoned.

Ffion also had to learn to be discreet. The new arrangement suited C and Jenny who relaxed as though they were alone in the house. Their warmth for each other filled the house with love and their passion was clearly undiminished. When ever Ffion was aware of their love making she stayed as quiet as she could and was careful never to intrude. She'd seen them having sex together several times during her first visit but now she had to give them space and knew that she must not spy on them. If either of them was padding around the house in their underwear or less Ffion knew she had to avert her eyes. She always made her mistresses' bed early in the day just in case they decided on a moment of daytime lust and Ffion would return to tidy up again if the lovers did indulge during the day. The lovers left things strewn around the bedroom and it was Ffion's job to sort things out. Sometimes there were lacy confections of lingerie that the lovers had chosen to excite each other that had to go into the laundry. They had indulged in a shopping spree for sex toys while Ffion had been away and these were left for Ffion to clean and put away. Sometimes Ffion sniffed and wondered which of the lovers had benefited from the toy she was cleaning. Ffion was coming to terms with their lovemaking. Whereas she had previously experienced pangs of jealousy when she thought of C 's body in Jenny's arms, now she felt a little thrill when the body she known in a marriage bed was in the arms of another, when she heard C's enthusiastic and uninhibited lust for Jenny.

On the sixth day there was a note taped onto the whiteboard.

'There's a large parcel been delivered to Bridge Cottage by mistake. Take the wheel barrow to collect it, then you can assemble the contents in the barn.'

Ffion happily trundled down the lane and came back with a large heavy cardboard box. She got back to the barn and unwrapped the contents and started work. After twenty minutes the job was done. Only when she stepped back did Ffion realise that C had been watching her. C caught Ffion's eye, knowing that Ffion's head would be full of questions. C held Ffion's gaze and, with a grin, touched a finger to her lips to silence Ffion. The air was electric between them, though not a word was said. Then, after what seemed like an eternity C turned on her heels leaving Ffion alone with her thoughts and a large dog cage with thick steel bars.

On the eighth morning Ffion was called to the sitting room. She was wearing a sleeveless cotton dress suit a bold sunflower print over her Freya white lace bra and with cotton pants. Her mistresses were sitting together, hand in hand, on the couch. Ffion stood just inside the door and curtseyed, waiting to be spoken to.

"How are you feeling about your new role Ffion?" C began.

"Thank you Miss C, Miss Jenny. I think I'm beginning to understand what submission really means and I hope your satisfied with my progress."

"We were worried that you might expect to much attention, which is not really what being a submissive is about. But on the whole you've done well, very well in fact. There's a little treat for you in that envelope on the table."

Ffion glanced over and saw an envelope addressed to Ffion. Next to it was the envelope addressed to H from her employer that Ffion had been too afraid to open before she left for the West Country. C had clearly found it in the van. It had been opened.

C went on, "We'd like you to make a list of infractions over the last week. Jenny and I will set punishments on the basis of the list but if there's any thing you miss there'll be double trouble. Have the list ready for the day after tomorrow."

"Thank you Miss."

"Now, pass me the other envelope, the one you've been avoiding."

Ffion reached over and passed the envelope to C.

"Now, it appears you've been 'let go' by your firm who, reading between the lines, no longer wish to employ a filthy pervert in a frock. But they clearly realise that they're sailing close to the wind legally. They've offered a very generous settlement and consultancy in the future with a retainer paid in addition to consultancy fees. You'll write to accept. You'll do the work they want but it mustn't interfere with your duties as our maid. Is that clear?"

"Yes Miss C."

"This means there nothing to stop you leaving your old life behind and moving here permanently if that's what you'd like."

Ffion beamed, "Thank you Miss C, Miss Jenny, there's nothing I'd like more. I promise to come and serve you, be your maid, your submissive."

"Good, we'd like that and more," continued C. "When you come back we'll take even more control over you. Financially you'll still have your own money, it's just that I want you to give me access so I can change all your passwords and PINs. It will still be your money but I'll control and supervise your access. You'll have to account for every penny. Naturally, my money is, well, my money"

"That makes a lot of sense Miss C."

"We do want you to think hard about the implications of financial control of your life. We'll be in control of every aspect of your life, your day to day work, your property, your body and I hope, your soul. We like you to think hard and we'll respect you if you change your mind. If you decide to go ahead we want you to draw up an agreement committing yourself to us. This is a huge commitment. And if has to be done publicly. You'll declare to friends and family that you are ours. Think of it as like a wedding where we take vows but the vow to obey will only apply to you and you'll make the vows to both of us. We could get you a wedding dress. I think you'll look good in white."

"I'd like that Miss C."

"Take some time to think over it. You'd be making a big commitment. You'd give us both rings as a symbol of our status in your life. We'd give you a collar to show the world your status. A slave collar."

Ffion swayed, shocked by the word and its implications.

"That's right. A slave collar. Don't look so shocked. You'd be our slave. Take some time to think. It has to be right for you. We'll still need a maid even if you chose not to but I would love it so much of you said yes. Yes to being our slave."

C stood and moved over to Ffion and embraced her warmly, stroking her bum and kissing Ffion's neck.

"Just think how lovely it would be for you. Mine, mine and Jenny's. Possessed, owned, for all the world to see. A slave, my slave, Jenny's slave. I so want to have a slave but not just any slave, you who I've known and loved for so long. Not someone playing a slave for an hour or two. A real slave who's given up everything so Jenny and I can be together. A real slave who's given up their marriage, their love, their masculinity, their career. Given up everything because they love a woman and they want her to be happy, happy in the arms of her lover."

She rubbed against Ffion's legs. Ffion could hear a tremble in C's breathing.

"I'll do it. I'll do it because I love you and I know you love me. I'll do it because I want to. It will be hard but I'll do it, just to be owned by you and by Jenny," said Ffion with tears in her eyes.

C squeezed Ffion's body so hard that boobs pressed into boobs, "You make me so happy since you stopped being H."

C returned to Jenny. They held hands again and looked into each others eyes.

Jenny cleared her throat, "At the party last week C asked me to marry her. I said yes. I want to be with her for ever. She's made me so happy."

They kissed and then kissed some more. Ffion howled tears of joy.

"Your so right for each other and I'd like to be a bridesmaid," sobbed Ffion.

"You'll have to divorce C and I'd like you to be the one who sets the legal wheels in motion. I'm told that a no fault divorce can be completed in about six months. If you get organised we could have two ceremonies, a wedding and what should we call your ceremony?" asked Jenny.

"I don't know Miss Jenny. An enslavement?"

"That sounds too cold and cruel. But you'll have to get used to the idea. The idea of slave. What will you be?"

Ffion swallowed hard, "I'll be your slave Miss Jenny."

"Yes, my slave and C's slave. To do with as we please, to order, to punish. And because you'll make a public declaration everyone will know. You'll have to get used to that. Telling people that you're no longer your own person. How do you think you'll feel when you tell people?"

"Humiliated Miss Jenny."

"That's right. When you tell C's sister, your family, your friends you'll be humiliated. Its not too late to back out but tomorrow we'd like a garden party where we'll tell people that we're engaged. Only about ten people."

Ffion finished the sentence, "And you'd like me to tell people then? And explain that there's nothing I want more in the world than to be your slave. A slave. I'm going to be a slave. I am a slave. Those are hard things to say. But it's true. Everything has led up to this moment, this decision, this desire. Oh, my head is spinning."

12