What Friends are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace snorted softly. "How's that a surprise?"

"You're doing good, guys," Scarlett encouraged. "Keep it up."

Kye sank to his knees. Grace missed him immediately, but she saw where his interest was and it was hard to protest. He made full eye contact with her before leaning in and shoving his face in her pussy.

"Oh my goddd," Grace moaned.

She tangled her fingers in Kye's hair, involuntarily rocking her hips against him. His mouth and tongue were busy right from the get go, sucking up her arousal, licking her slit, and zeroing in on her clit.

Max was making a precummy mess of Grace's ass, thrusting even more happily into her butt crack with her panties out of the way. He also took full advantage of Kye being busy and reach around to Grace's tits. He kissed her neck and shoulder, getting lots of room to work as Grace tilted her head away to let him do his thing.

Goddamn two boys on her was good. Especially these two. They were obviously horny and having their own fun, but Grace couldn't complain even a little about the attention they gave her. It was a brief heaven in her life. A moment that shouldn't exist, but somehow did, and it was amazing.

"Oh shit," Grace hissed. She held Kye's head more firmly. "Shit shit shittt."

He was going to make her cum. She wanted it to last longer. There weren't exactly line ups of boys waiting to lick her pussy out. It had been... well, it had been a while, anyway. But no. It wasn't going to last. She was far too worked up for that. And to give him his due, Kye was actually really good at eating pussy.

Grace trembled through her orgasm. She was well supported by Max and Kye, and there was no danger of her losing her balance. She leaned back heavily against Max, allowing herself to be held up by him while Kye lovingly cleaned her pussy up for her.

Sometimes one cum was enough. Most times, in fact. This time it wasn't even close to sufficient.

Max started lifting Grace's dress even higher. She raised her arms for him, helping in the removal of her only real covering. Max wanted to get her naked, and she wanted to be naked. It all worked out so well.

Naked for the boys. Grace felt absolutely wicked. Even Scarlett watching was an extra thrill. The nudity itself wasn't much of an issue between the best friends, but never before had Grace been nude in front of Scarlett while being felt up and having her pussy licked. Nevermind that the guy groping and grinding on her was Scarlett's boyfriend.

Grace turned around in Max's arms. It meant sticking her butt in Kye's face, which he seemed more than ok with. She hadn't expected him to start licking it out too, but wasn't particularly surprised when that was exactly what he did.

Grace met Max's gaze with dreamy, unfocused eyes. "You're super hard," she whispered.

"Yeah. I know."

"What are you gonna do with that, hm?"

Max's eyes flicked to Scarlett before coming back to Grace. "I, uh, Scar said... she told me..."

"What'd she tell you? Something good I hope."

Max swallowed hard. "You'd want that?"

"Want what? You haven't said."

"Like... sex."

Grace shivered and her pussy gave an extra little gush. "You wanna put it in me, huh?"

"I mean... I think so?"

"You think so? Wrong answer, bud."

"It's complicated."

"Guess we'd better uncomplicate it."

Grace felt bold. And why shouldn't she? She had two cute, nearly naked boys at her disposal. Both so eager to do things to her and with her. She'd never felt such a heady rush of power and sexiness. She could probably get away with most anything she could imagine. If only she could think of anything at all beyond what was right there in front of her.

Grace bent over at the waist, pushing Max back some as she went for his cock. She couldn't see Scarlett's reaction to the move, but she did catch a small moan from her friend. Scarlett was getting off on this way too easily for someone who was lending out her boyfriend.

Max groaned in a very gratifying way as Grace took his cock in her mouth. He liked it. Of course he did. He was so damn horny for her. Conflicted, sure. He hadn't dropped his concerns over what they were doing yet. Not as completely as Grace had.

Alone in the group, Kye had no entanglements whatsoever. He also now had Grace's ass right in his face, and was enjoying the hell out of it. His tongue danced from her pussy to butthole, back and forth in a whimsical pattern.

In fact, Kye was getting even bolder. His fingers had been probing more and more, rubbing and penetrating Grace as intimately as he dared.

"Kye?" Grace said, taking her mouth off Max for a moment.

"Yeah?"

"You can fuck me if you want."

Kye gave Grace's butthole a last sweet kiss, then slapped her ass and stood up. He was so very quick to accept. Just as horny as she was.

"Take that shirt off!" Scarlett called.

In response, both buys tossed their tops aside. Grace wasn't even certain which one the comment had been directed at.

Grace sucked Max some more while Kye took a turn grinding on her butt. She hated to give him up, but Scarlett was sounding just as horny as she felt, and might be regretting her decisions.

"You want Max back?" Grace asked.

"You kidding me? Not yet."

"Are you getting off on this?"

"... maybe."

"Oh wow."

"Well it's hot! I didn't think you'd have Kye too. It's... damn, I don't know. It's crazy."

Grace agreed. It was entirely crazy. And so damn fun.

She held onto Max's hips as he started face fucking her, rather than her sucking him. Scarlett's constant horny encouragements were probably helping. That and Kye slowly sinking into Grace from behind, filling up her soaked little pussy.

Being fucked from both ends. Now that was something. Something Grace wouldn't have imagined trying to make happen. Not something she'd even really considered that she might want to happen.

But holy fuck was it good. Having her two naked cuties taking her like that. Having their cocks thrusting into her in two different directions. Making her feel slutty and wonderful and free, and maybe not loved, exactly, but at least cared for.

Everyone was horny and not at their most sober. She had to remember that. But even with that in mind, Grace felt all fuzzy from the care her friends were showing her. She also felt some much ruder and more sexual things from getting doubly fucked in her and Scarlett's living room. She was somewhere between a porn star and a consoled friend, and it was a much better mix for her than it had any right to be.

The boys were whispering to each other. Grace couldn't make out what they were saying over the sound of herself sloppily swallowing Max's dick. Kye's hips slapped against her ass, adding to the sexy sounds overwhelming her ears.

Grace was lost in the midst of it all. She was technically aware of where she was, who she was with, and what they were doing. But more and more all she could do was feel the moment and experience everything as it came. She was tingly all over, little thrills running through her, her pussy on fire, her breaths coming raggedly and leaving her lightheaded as she worked around Max's cock.

"Fuuuccck I think I'm gonna cum," Max said from above, sounding distant to Grace despite being as close as physically possible.

"Do it, babe," Scarlett urged.

The sounds of Scarlett's schlicking carried to Grace's ears stronger than before, sounding very wet and sloppy. Not as bad as Grace herself, but pretty close.

"You too, Kye," Scarlett said. "Both of you. Do it. Together. I wanna see it."

"Not there yet," Kye grunted, pounding Grace harder, fingers digging into her hips and ass for purchase.

"Well you better hurry," Max said.

"Shut up! Don't rush me. Fuck."

Grace was excited beyond belief. Her toes curled up. Her legs tensed. Her pussy clenched around Kye's cock, wanting him to explode in her. Both of them. Now that Scarlett had put the idea in her head, Grace so badly wanted both boys cumming in her at once. It sounded amazing, sexy, and slutty. Maybe even enough to get her off again.

A hot jet of cum splashed the inside of Grace's mouth. It was sudden and surprising even though she'd been expecting it. She swallowed reflexively even as her mouth was filled even more. The taste was all over, coating her mouth. Her eyes rolled back and she just kept swallowing.

Grace reveled in it all. Every part of taking Max's load. Including sucking him dry to the point where he was whimpering softly due to being too sensitive for more.

Kye gasped, thrust balls deep inside Grace, then let loose as well. It wasn't quite as breathtakingly hot as if it had been simultaneous, but it meant the feeling lasted that much longer. The pleasure and horniness was drawn out, first cummed in at one end, then the other.

Grace's pussy was pumped all messily full of cum. Just as messy as her mouth, except with nowhere to go. Just adding to the sloppiness of being full of cock and her own arousal.

Grace nearly collapsed when the boys pulled out of her. She was panting, sweating, drooling, and an all round disaster of a girl. She was also wound and still very ready for more.

"Thanks," Grace said softly, giving Max a kiss, then Kye. "That was pretty fucking great."

"My pleasure, I assure you," Kye said, a faint smirk on his lips.

Max loosely echoed the sentiment, looking a bit lost and confused again now that he'd blown his load and had some post-orgasm clarity. He was looking to Scarlett for guidance, even though she had her eyes rolled back and appeared to be bringing herself off, heedless of the three sets of eyes landing on her.

Unlike everyone else, Scarlett still wasn't fully naked. That didn't stop her performance being fully pornographic. Her legs were spread wide, and her fingers were a blur on her clit, leaving her wet slit very visible. She moaned and shuddered her way through an orgasm, gushing juices onto the chair she sat on.

"Damn, babe," Max whispered in an awed tone.

He moved to sit with Scarlett as she finished herself off and returned to reality. The pair of them grinned, snuggled, and kissed in the afterglow of something not traditionally all that romantic.

Grace pulled Kye over to the couch and got snuggled with him just as tight. She felt very close to him at the moment. Far closer than their relationship had ever been before.

"Feeling better then?" Scarlett asked Grace.

"Definitely."

"Excellent."

"You guys are all pretty great friends. I just want you to know that."

Kye grinned and fondled Grace's boobs some. Max mumbled something her way while in the midst of getting just as handsy with Scarlett.

"Great friends, huh?" Kye asked quietly, whispering in Grace's ear.

"Mmhm."

"I didn't know friends could do that. I've missed so many opportunities."

"Yeah, well, most of the time they can't. This might be a one off for all I know."

"Ah. Well, like, if you want to do something like it again, even just the two of us, you can just say."

"Oh?"

"Yeah."

"You feel that way, do you?"

Kye shrugged. "Kinda. I mean, I've kinda liked you for a while. Off and on. I wouldn't mind if-"

"For a while? Why'd you never say anything?"

"I mean... never seemed like the right time. I'd be with someone, or you would. Or, I don't know, it just didn't feel right."

"... I'd be more annoyed by that except I know exactly what you mean." Grace snuggled deeper into Kye's arms. "You can take me on a date if you want. Sometime."

"Ha. Ok. Maybe I will."

"Good. You should."

Kye kissed Grace's forehead and kept caressing her tits. It was a very nice moment.

"Well look at that," Scarlett said. "All tuckered out and ready for bed. You guys got her better than I thought."

Grace shook her head. "Nah. I'm all wound up still. Gonna have to get myself off again or something. Maybe a couple times. I just wanna enjoy the moment though."

"Grace!"

"What?"

"If you wanna cum more, just say so. We're all still right here, you know."

"Oh. Well... I didn't know what the deal was."

"Coulda asked."

"Seemed embarrassing."

"Really?"

"No. I don't know."

Scarlett stood and pulled off her dress, getting all nakey in front of everyone. Finally joining the group.

"It's all about you now," Scarlett said. "The rest of the night is yours. We're all on board, right?"

The boys chorused agreements. Kye dipped his head to suck on Grace's tits instead of just playing with them.

Scarlett herself fell to her knees in front of Grace. Grace's eyes widened, unwilling to believe that Scarlett would do what she was quite sure she was about to do. And, indeed, Scarlett pulled Grace's butt closer to the edge, wiggled her way between her thighs, and went right for Grace's messy pussy.

"Scar! Oh my god what? You're crazy."

"Hey. It's my man's cum in there. I have a right to it."

Max scratched his head. "Nah, babe. I came in her mouth, remember."

"Oh yeah. Well... whatever."

Grace moaned as Scarlett ignored everyone and probed her tongue deeper, licking her pussy like crazy and apparently still seeking out the creampie within, despite it not belonging to her boyfriend.

"Guess you gotta cum in here too then, babe," Scarlett mumbled around Grace's pussy.

"You think so, huh?" Max said. His cock was approaching full erection again, and kept twitching harder as he watched Scarlett eat cummy pussy.

"I mean, if your girlfriend says..." Grace said, staring hard at Max's cock.

"If she says," Max ruefully echoed.

Scarlett got some more licking in while Max squeezed himself in next to Grace, opposite to Kye. The boys good-naturedly fought over time with Grace, kissing or fondling or whatever. Scarlett worked Grace's pussy, evidently dead set on making her cum.

Getting Grace off wasn't going to be a problem. Between her cute, naked boys rubbing up on her, coming at her from both sides, kissing and feeling her up, and Scarlett down between her legs, licking her so good, Grace was a happy, happy girl.

It was passingly weird having Scarlett eating her out. Grace couldn't deny that. It wasn't like they were into each other in that way. But it was just that kind of night. And, admittedly, if any girl was going to eat her out, Grace definitely wanted it to be Scarlett.

Grace moaned loudly and came all over her bestie's face. It was an increased pleasure over her previous cum, probably more to do with arousal and situation than who had been licking her at the time. Grace rode the waves of pleasure, cooing and bucking slightly on Scarlett's face.

Scarlett sat back on her ankles grinning like a cat and casually wiping her chin with the back of her hand. "There we go. That should take the edge off."

"That it did," Grace purred. "Can I still have Max again?"

"Definitely. Do it up."

Grace swung herself around and straddled Max's lap. She didn't mount him just yet, but pressed her pussy to his cock, just feeling its hardness and the pulse of it against her.

"So, uh... guess I'm just chilling then?" Kye said in the sort of tone that suggested he was hoping for a better answer.

Grace made full eye contact with Kye, feeling more assured, confident, and sexual than she could ever remember. She gave him sultry eyes, reached around to grab and spread her ass with one hand, and arched an eyebrow.

"You're welcome to join," she said huskily.

"Oh fuck, really?"

"Yep."

The expression Kye made was almost funny, but given the context it was pretty damn hot seeing how excited he was. Grace wasn't sure she was being particularly smart in her offer, but she didn't regret it at all.

Scarlett slapped her hands on Grace's butt cheeks, kneading and spreading them even more.

"Seems like a good offer," Scarlett said. "You should take it."

"I fully intend to," Kye assured them both.

"You're gonna need lube though, mah girl," Scarlett said, giving Grace's butt another couple smacks.

"True. You know where I keep mine?"

"Nope. But I know where mine is. Back in a sec."

Scarlett fairly sprinted away, her bare tushy drawing the boys' attention for the brief second or two it was still in view. She was back a moment later, panting softly from her speedy delivery.

Kye had started grabbing and playing with Grace's butt in the interim. He and Scarlett worked together upon her return.

Scarlett drizzled lube down Grace's ass crack and rubbed it over her tight hole. She poked her finger in a couple times, then let Kye have a turn.

Grace growled deep in her throat as her ass was fingered by an alternating Scarlett and Kye, while she was still grinding on Max's cock. A single finger at a time was easy. Two started to be a stretch. She knew she was probably in trouble for when Kye tried to get his cock in, but she could probably handle it, she assumed.

"I'm gonna need you both in me now," Grace said firmly.

"You're not ready yet," Scarlett said, still popping a pair of fingers in and out of Grace's bum.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Grace grabbed Max's cock and settled herself on it, sinking down the length of his shaft to bury him fully inside. Already she felt extra stuffed with a pair of fingers in her bum and her pussy all full of dick.

"I really don't think that's true," Scarlett said, wiggling her fingers around a little more before withdrawing them. "Anyway, we at least gotta get Kye lubed up first."

"Yeah, that's fair."

Grace couldn't wait. She was all revved up, already wiggling and grinding around on Max while she was forced to be patient.

Scarlett efficiently applied lube to Kye's hard cock, getting it all ready for Grace. Soon enough Kye was pressing himself to Grace's slippery asshole.

Grace went still, biting her lip and holding her breath. There was a chance this would hurt too much, or she wouldn't like, or something else would go wrong. But really, she was going to love it. She knew she would.

"Oh fuck."

Grace gasped and felt herself clenching onto Max. Kye was pushing into her, stretching her tight little butthole. It was kind of intense.

But holy fuck she was going to be full. Already she could feel the boys meeting inside her, their cocks only separated by the wall between her ass and pussy. There was some discomfort on the way to getting there, but it was worth it.

Two cute boys at once. So fucking good.

Scarlett curled up on the couch next to Grace, just watching now. Watching and admiring. Grace could only make brief eye contact with her, distracted as she was.

"You look like you're enjoying that," Scarlett said lightly.

"Getting there," Grace gasped. "It's... a lot."

"Too much?"

"No way."

"Pretty fucking good from where I'm standing," Kye said.

"Yeah I fucking bet," Scarlett snorted. "Getting a nice booty like that without even buying a girl dinner."

"It's a super nice booty," Kye agreed, not bothered even slightly by Scarlett's sarcasm.

"You'll make me blush," Grace said, sucking in a sharp breath as Kye thrust deeper into her.

"It'd be a cute look on you," Max said, stroking Grace's cheek gently.

"Watch it, you. You've got a girlfriend."

"What, like thinking you're cute's gonna get me in trouble? I'm balls deep in you already."

"Plus you are totally cute," Scarlett said. "You should see yourself right now. You can't seem to decide between pure bliss, and wanting to scream and push Kye off you."

"It's a lot, ok?! I'm... getting there."

"Does it hurt?" Kye asked.

"Just a little. But holy fuck it's good though. I can feel you two rubbing together."

Max shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah, I don't know that I like that."

"But it makes her super tight though," Kye said.

"True. I do enjoy that part."

Grace managed to ride Max some as Kye finished stretching her out and filling up her butt like never before. She was stuffed so full she felt like she could hardly move, but once she got her hips moving she found it was possible after all.