What Friends Are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His conscience lost the battle with his cock. He jumped off the sofa, pulled back the bedcover and took Mia in his arms.

He kissed her. Gently at first, then with more purpose. He slipped his tongue into her mouth, their tongues met and caressed each other.

He kept one hand under her head, holding her into the kiss, while his free hand began to explore her body. He cupped and caressed her breasts, over her silk nightdress. Her nipples felt so gorgeous through the thin, smooth material.

Mia stroked his face and ran her fingers through his hair. This was so deliciously wrong. She knew she would feel bad tomorrow, but tonight she didn't care, her body had taken charge and she would obey its siren call.

Harry helped her take off her nightdress and panties, then removed his tee shirt and boxers. Back on the bed, he kissed, licked and nibbled Mia's nipples. Mia groaned and pushed Harry's head down to her belly. He knew what she wanted, and he put his mouth over her hot, sweet pussy.

He licked up and down her pussy lips and pushed his tongue into her as far as he could. Mia lifted her hips off the bed, to push herself harder onto his mouth. When he moved to her clitoris, sucking it into his lips and nibbling it gently, she cried out loudly and came.

Harry pushed two fingers into her pussy. She shuddered and writhed, pinching her own nipples.

As he started to finger fuck her dripping pussy, she grabbed at his hand. She was so sensitive that it was almost painful to be touched, and she nearly pulled his hand away. Instead, she instinctively tried to make his fingers fuck her more quickly, and she had another small orgasm.

Her breath was erratic and shallow, she was shaking her head from side to side and her eyes were unfocussed. Every time he moved his fingers her body spasmed.

Harry, withdrew his fingers, covered with her pussy juices. He gently pulled her legs wide apart and knelt between them. Leaning forward, he brought the end of his cock to her opening and pushed the head slowly inside her. His cock was big, the biggest Mia had ever had.

She felt his cock stretch her inside. "Please, be careful," she said," You are very big, go slowly".

Harry eased a little further in, she was very tight but well lubricated, so there was no need to use force.

In a few minutes, using gentle thrusts and easing back a little after each one, he was all the way inside her and their underbellies were together.

Mia had never felt so full, she loved this big cock. She started to push up at him, and they got into a steady rhythm of thrust and withdrawal. She was moaning in pleasure.

Mia began to feel comfortable, as she got used to his big cock inside her. "Fuck me harder," she said, "Please, fuck me harder".

Harry began to thrust harder and faster, soon he was pounding into her and slamming her into the bed.

She had pulled her knees up, to make sure she got his whole length at each thrust. She had her hands on his buttocks and was pulling him in hard each time he pushed. In a short while she felt the familiar feeling of her climax approaching.

"Oh, I'm going to come again!" she cried. "Fuck me, fuck me, I'm coming!" She started to shake and shudder, she couldn't control her body anymore.

Harry couldn't hold out any longer. He was going to come himself. He didn't want to pull out and spoil Mia's orgasm, he was going to have to come in her. "I'm going to come too." he groaned.

"Yes, come in me! Come in me!" she shouted. "I want all your cum in me!"

He released his pent up juice. With every spurt of cum, his cock twitched inside Mia's pussy and she could feel it filling her.

He collapsed onto her, spent for the moment. He rolled off and lay on his back next to her. She half rolled onto him and kissed him. "That was wonderful. I needed you so much." she said.

They lay quietly together, enjoying their post coital calm, each with their own thoughts.

Mia thought of her husband. He must never find out, she loved him deeply and if he found that she had betrayed him, he would be devastated. She'd had no intention of doing this to him, but she wasn't ashamed, it was just something that happened. She was a sensual being and her senses had overcome her conscience, but it would never happen again.

Harry, on the other hand, although he never had any intention of trying to seduce Mia, had no regrets. Mia was lovely, on the outside and on the inside. He felt so fortunate that chance had enabled him to share such an intimate moment with her.

He hadn't realised it before, but he really was a little in love with her. This would never happen again, no one had been, or would be, hurt and that was good.

They pulled the bedcover over their naked bodies. Mia lay on her side and Harry spooned her from the rear. They felt comfortable with each other. They would be sensible about this and no harm done.

Harry found his hand sliding over her and coming to rest on her breast. He cupped her gently and was surprised to feel her nipple harden again. Her arousal transmitted itself to his cock and he felt it rise, to gently press against the bottom of her pussy. He wanted her again, did she feel the same need?

"Oh God," she thought, "I can't help it, I want to do it again before it's over." This was her one opportunity to explore everything a big cock could do for her.

She thew off the bedcover, turned to face him and took his erect cock in her small hands. They kissed as she held him, her fingers couldn't meet around his cock.

She looked down at the rigid member awaiting her pleasure. "How big is it Harry?" she asked.

"About eight inches long and two inches thick," he replied proudly.

"Have you ever found it too big for a woman, so you couldn't get it in?" she asked.

"Not since I was a teenager," was the reply, "And then I think it was because I was too eager, and didn't consider my partner when I tried. Once I learned to go slowly and to share the pleasure, it became easy, and much more satisfying for us both."

"Lay on your back, Harry," she said, "I want to ride you."

Harry rolled onto his back, his rampant cock stood upright, waiting for her to cloak it with her slick pussy as she rose to straddle him.

As she straddled him, she took hold of his cock and guided it to her eager pussy. She started to slowly impale herself on it, it was easier now, as she was slick with her juices and Harry's cum. She had also been stretched by their earlier fucking and she wasn't quite so tight.

Mia started to slide up and down on the rigid shaft, enjoying again the feelings of tightness and fullness in her sensitive pussy. She started to rock backwards and forwards, then to make small circular motions with her hips. "It's like a dance," she thought, "A beautiful erotic dance."

She continued her sliding and rocking motions for some minutes, while Harry lay still, enjoying the feel of her tight pussy squeezing him. He reached up and took hold of her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, gently rolling them. Then he moved his right hand down and began rubbing her clitoris with his thumb.

Mia felt the fluttery beginnings of another orgasm deep inside her. She began to increase her pace, up and down, and backwards and forwards, on his cock. She began to pant with the effort and the spikes of pleasure.

The intensity of her building orgasm increased rapidly. She was moaning and crying out. "Oh God, I'm going to come again. I'm coming, I'm coming!" She started to pull herself off his cock as the intensity of her orgasm began to overwhelm her, but he had taken hold of her hips and would not let her go.

She was getting frantic. "Let me go, Harry. Let me go. Please. Please. LET -- ME -- GO! I can't stand it, I -- CAN'T -- STAND -- IT!" The last words were screamed at the top of her voice!

Harry could see her convulsions and contractions rippling in her belly, as she shuddered and shook with the power and intensity of her massive orgasm. Her pussy walls were gripping his cock as they rippled and brought him his own climax and he came with her. He spurted his cum into her hot pussy again and again.

Suddenly, Mia collapsed forward onto Harry, in a faint. He put his arms around her and held her close. He gently stroked her back and shoulders and kissed the side of her neck.

After a minute or two, Mia began to stir but she no longer tried to pull off him.

In a husky voice, almost a croak, she said, "What have you done to me, Harry? What have you done to me? I will never be the same again. I will always want your cock in me!" Then her tears began to fall.

Harry lay still, he could feel liquid oozing down from her pussy, around his still half hard cock, a combination of her squirted juices and his own cum. He had never known a woman to have such an extreme orgasm, it was almost frightening.

"Shush, darling," he said stroking her, "enjoy the moment, I will always be there if you need me, as long as no one gets hurt."

Mia started to move slowly up and down on his cock again, he was still half hard, and she liked the feeling of the softer cock now.

They kissed softly and continued to lie, joined together, for a while. When she reluctantly, rolled off him, he turned her so he could fold her in his arms and spoon her delicious body. Then they slept.

When they awoke, they both wanted to make love again, but they knew, that if they did, things would get very complicated. So, they kissed, enjoyed a shower together, and dressed ready for breakfast and the journey home.

Later that day when they arrived outside Chris and Mia's house, Chris came down the front path to meet them.

Chris was feeling pleased with himself, he'd won the club snooker tournament on Saturday night, because Harry hadn't been there to get one over on him!

"Hallo, you two." He said. "How was the show? Did you have a good time?"

"Great." said Harry, "And Mia is a delightful companion."

"We had a wonderful time," said Mia. "The show was great, and everything was lovely. I wish we could do it all over again."

"Well, you never know your luck." said Chris, and turning to Harry, he said, "Anytime you want to borrow a wife, please feel free to ask. After all, that's 'What Friends Are For'!"

Mia smiled. "This could be fun." She thought!


12