What Goes Around Comes Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love you,

Your Sugar Babe

Oh my God, she thought. Does Steve have a mistress? . . . No it must be from one of his friends playing a joke on him. Steve promised me that when we got married he would never be unfaithful. Well, now he's my husband and he shouldn't be playing around.

But then she realized, Steve cheated on his former wife to have the affair with me. What's to stop him from doing it again? I need to find out.

She sat back down at the computer and paged backwards through the past couple months of messages. She clicked on the oldest one.

Hi there, handsome. I saw you at the club last night and told myself I just had to get me some of that. With your stature I'll bet that you are very well endowed. Of course to verify that I would need to check it out first 'hand.' I know it's a little forward of me, but are you free for dinner Friday evening? I'm desperate. My panties are wet just thinking about having sex with you.

As Kirsten paged down she saw what Steve had answered.

I don't have sex with strangers. I don't even know your name.

The woman answered,

You can call me anything you want to, but my mother named me Susan Barbara - Sugar Babe.

The reply, apparently from Steve, told her to name the place and time and he would meet her there.

Kirsten continued scrolling through Steve's emails and found six other exchanges of emails between them setting up times and dates for them to meet and screw. She even found one that told her they had sex in her house . . . on her bed.

Steve's has a mistress! I can't believe it. I told him before I married him that there would be no screwing around - by either of us. When he gets home from his golf game I'm going to beat him senseless. I should have figured it would turn out this way. When a man cheats once, like he did when he was married, he will probably do it again. I'll cut him off from lovemaking for a month . . . Well, maybe not that long. I'll need it sooner than that. Maybe I could give him a blow job and leave him hanging . . . bring him to the edge several times, then roll over and go to sleep. Make him spend the night with 'blue balls.'

When Steve got back home he put his bag of clubs in the hall closet and started up the stairs to shower.

"Hold it right there, jerk! You have some explaining to do."

"Let me shower first then we can talk."

"No, we'll talk now, before you go wash off the smell of the sex you had with your lover."

Steve's eyes popped open at that comment. He had no idea what she was talking about, but he needed to find out. He turned around, went back to the landing and turned to face her.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, honey." He had decided to start with the soft-spoken approach.

"You know damned good and well what I'm talking about - your 'Sugar Babe.'"

Steve was confused. "Who is this Sugar Babe, darling? Where did you get this crazy idea about someone named Sugar Babe?"

"From the emails on your computer."

"That can't be. Show me."

She grabbed his hand, pulled him into his study, woke up his computer, and clicked on the mail icon.

She turned her back to the screen and stretched out her hand toward it.

"See! Look at those emails you cheating bastard."

Steve saw nothing but a blank screen. "Look at what? There's nothing there."

Kirsten looked behind her. "Where did they go? I was just reading them this afternoon."

"Well, there is nothing there now."

She thought for a minute, then flew off the handle.

"You erased them you lying cheating son of a bitch."

"What did I supposedly erase?"

"Emails between you and your mistress - some woman named Sugar Babe."

"What mistress?"

"Were you screwing her before we got married, or has it been someone that you added recently. . . . Am I not good enough for you in bed? I pretty much let you have your way with me, but you have no idea how much I hate the perversions you brought to our marriage bed. When you want something you saw in the latest porn video you ignore my feelings. You just want to get yours and leave me laying beside you sexually frustrated."

"What are you talking about? I give you an orgasm or two every time we make love."

"You may think you do, but half the time I'm just faking it to make you feel like the world's greatest lover."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Then I would be criticizing your lovemaking and I've read what happens to a husband's ego when his wife says he is terrible in bed."

"So now I'm a loser at making love?"

"I didn't say that!"

"Yes you did. Maybe not in those words, but it's pretty clear to me that's what you meant."

"Damnit, Steve, you're always twisting my words to make me sound like the bad half of this marriage. Maybe I should just go back to Erik!"

"He already knows what a bitch you are so he wouldn't even think about taking you back."

Steve ducked just in time to keep a dish from hitting his head.

"Get the fuck out of my house! Right now!"

"No, problem. Consider me gone. But it will take me a day or so to get all my stuff out of here."

"It will all be out in the driveway by five o'clock tomorrow. What happens to it after that is your problem."

"You can't do that to me. We're married. The house is half mine."

"No it's not. Erik gave me the house when he left."

"But it's supposed to rain tomorrow."

"Well I guess you'll have to work fast."

"Can I at least sleep here tonight?"

"Not in my bed. You can have the couch."

# # #

Epilog

Erik and Sherry found out about the split after Steve left for work the next morning. He wasn't out of the house more than five minutes when Kirsten called her ex-husband at his office.

"Hello, this is Mr. Sorenson's office. This is Sherry. How may I help you?"

"You can put that ex-husband of mine, Erik, on the phone . . . NOW!"

"Yes ma'am. May I tell him who is calling?"

"You know dammed well who I am. Now let me talk to Erik!"

"Please hold, ma'am."

Sherry rushed into Erik's office. "It's her on the phone. What do you want me to do?"

"I don't want to talk to her. Leave her on hold until she hangs up."

Kirsten was patient, and really needed to turn her charms on Erik, so she held on for fifteen minutes before she hung up, and immediately redialed. This time it was busy.

12