What Goes Around, Comes Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't look back and took the time to enjoy the cool water, feeling my muscles unwind and my sweat wash away. When I heard a splash behind me, I turned to see Michelle's love face emerging from the water. "Oooh," Michelle sighed as she swam towards me, "what could feel better?"

I looked at the glimpse of her nude body beneath the surface and said with a definite leer on my face that I could think of at least one thing. Gasping in false modesty and splashing water on me, she dove beneath the surface presumably to take a look at my meaty torpedo and flashing one hell of a sighting of her two creamy white buns.

We played in the lake for a while before I mentioned that I that I better check on dinner and strolled but naked out of the water. Loosely wrapping a towel around my hips, I grabbed another towel from our gear and turned to walk to the lake to give it to Michelle. However, now it was my turn for my jaw to drop. For like Venus rising from the ocean, Michelle boldly and leisurely strode from the water in glistening nudity.

With her ebony hair washed back from her face, Michelle was incredibly beautiful. Her breathtaking apple-sized breasts were a strange mixture of firmness with a special spongy quivering that only teenage women seem to have. Sizable mouthwatering dark purple nipples thrust up and out from the quivering tips of her global tits. Her taunt stomach that culminated in a narrow waist and shapely hips, and my eyes were riveted to that dark silky muff that tucked between the juncture of her tender inner thighs.

Without saying a word, Michelle threw her arms around my neck and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. As her hips bumped and ground against my hard erection, she whispered into my ear, "Right now...right here...take me...please..."

Our lovemaking on the beach was slow and sultry. I kissed her luscious lips, letting my tongue dance lively in her mouth until hers responded in mine. Nibbling on her earlobes and licking her long exposed neck brought girlish whimpers from her. I fondled and squeezed her squishy boobs, sucking her nipples from her heaving chest, Michelle was moaning deliriously. My tongue blazed a lazy molten trail down her stomach and when I spread those long lovely legs to plow her black silk-covered love slit. Michelle cried out as the tip of my tongue swirled around her stiff love nub, and then tossed as I probed her sweet tasting pussy and her puckered anus.

By the time I had brought my flanged head to probe her sex, Michelle had skimmed through several escalating mini-orgasms, each more intense that the previous. With a sudden thrust of my hips, I cracked her cherry and wedged my cock in one of the tightest, wettest, and hottest cunts I had ever experienced. Michelle cried out at my penetration and then moaned deliriously as my short jabs gradually became long hard strokes. As her breathes came in staccato gasps, her arms and legs clasped and compelled me deeper and deeper into her.

Michelle hotly panted as the nostrils of her cute little button nose flared. I slowly spread and stretched her incredible seething, churning cunt causing her to literally gush with love juices with each stroke. Michelle threw her head back, exposing her long neck, as her back arched sharply. My lips latched on to her long hard nipples as they shot upward, pulling them from her heaving chest and causing a whimper of agony and ecstasy to escape her lips.

Suddenly we flipped over and Michelle found herself on top of me. One moment she was completely surprised, but the next moment she had this Cheshire cat smile on her lips as she sat down and impaled herself on my hardened manhood. A deep shudder shook her to the core and then she leaned forward, her hands resting on my shoulders.

Now in total control, Michelle rocked back and forth, her globular breasts swaying tantalizing to and fro. Her thrusts quickened and became more emphatic as she ground herself fervently against my crotch. Then before we knew it Michelle was consumed in the convulsions of an orgasm that left her a collapsed sweat-drenched heap.

Somehow while still embedded in her, I managed to turn a limp Michelle so that she was on her knees with her ass up in the air and her face on the damp shore. Grabbing her hips, I took her like a bull takes a heifer. This was not gentle love making but rutting raw sex. A summer of Michelle bodily delights, endless temptation, and constant blue balls were finally focused with each thrust rammed into her.

Her soft grunts became groans until she desperately whined, "Oh, yes, God, yes. Don't stop, please don't stop! I'm...I'm going to...I'm coming! Oh, please Mick, please!" As Michelle exploded, twisting and turning uncontrollably, I drove deep into her and exploded in a flood of hot white cum.

At our little mountain camp, a horny Michelle discovered her God-given talent for sucking cock and swallowing cum. Her mouth and hands worked with practiced coordination to get me stiff and her aptitude at deep-throating me was incredible to watch much less to experience. And once she got a taste of my creamy white spunk spewing down her gulping throat, she was insatiable.

But, it was her ability and willingness that made her amenable and truly amazing when I suggested taking my penis up her virgin asshole. Thank God I had the foresight to bring along a large tube of K-Y lubricant on the outside chance of taboo sex. I was spooning her before the fire that night when she began to rub her firm buns into my crotch. Figuring I'd take a chance, I slipped a lubricate finger down her butt crack and into her rectal opening.

Michelle let out a loud groan and wiggled for more, so I lubed up my cock. When I slowly eased it into her asshole, she emitted a high pitch whine as her body trembled, then pushed back for more. Michelle took my cock up her ass like riding her motorcycle – an expression of ultimate sexual choice and freedom. When we left the small lake, Michelle's sexual proclivity to being butt-fucked became apparent and was probably what prevented her from getting pregnant that weekend.

Michelle kissed me as she mounted her Sportster and said that she'd return as soon as she was able. When she mentioned reflectively that she felt differently, I laughed saying that it was little wonder given the numerous climaxes she had enjoyed. She playfully slapped me but claimed that she really did feel "looser" especially in her hips. Kissing her goodbye, I told her that a hard cock reaming her ass could do miracles in loosening a woman's hips, and if she needed a follow-up treatment, just call the doctor if he had a phone.

To make a long story short, Michelle's return home on a motorcycle and as a grown-up woman was a complete surprise to her parents. Although they ranted to show their displeasure, she made it clear that they for now could manage her career but not her life. Ultimately, she got a place of her own and rode her own bike to golfing events which really cause a stir among the press. The media was quick to pick up on the "new" Michelle who was no longer a teenager but a woman who was somehow more confident and independent. With an easier stride, stroke, and game, she didn't seem to be stressed like before.

I was at the country store/post office picking up a package Michelle has sent when I caught a televised sports clip that showed an assured Michelle sashaying to sink a long putt that won her first golf tournament. Opening her package, I found a satellite telephone that Michelle had shipped to me with a short note as how to turn it on and the programmed number to press.

After a few rings I heard, I heard "Hello, Mick. I miss you so much and will be up there after the next tournament. It seems that I'm in need another one of your hips adjustment. And by the way, I'm on the pill and maybe I'm imagining things but my boobs seem bigger. Can you image that, you dirty old man? Besides a jumbo tube of lubricant and me, is there anything I can bring you?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

How I can begin to describe the incredible sensation of my rock-hard cock sliding into Michelle's unbelievably tight butthole? My piercing fleshy lance was squeezed repeatedly by her spasming sphincter ring as her entire youthful six-foot body arched sharply from my spooning body. Her lovely Asian face turned towards me and in the flickering fireplace light I could see her almond-shaped eyes tightly shut, the nostrils of her button nose flared and quivering, and that inviting mouth of hers frozen open to form a picture of winching pain mixed with undeniable pleasure.

A breathless gasp escaped her exposed throat to each gentle thrust of my pelvis until I sunk fully between the firm sponginess of her buns. "Ohhh," groaned Michelle, "you're so big, stretching me out, shoved all the way up my ass. How I've missed this." Then with a sensuous squirming of her hips, she ground her sweat-glistening buns into me and then snuggled in my arms as we spooned on my cabin's floor. "How I've dreamed of all of the wicked things that would be doing to me in your mountain cabin."

Unbelievably less than an hour ago she unexpectedly roared up to my place on her Harley-Davidson Sportster, flushed and horny as hell from the long ride of constant vibration between her legs. With rush of urgent passionate kisses, Michelle made up for lost time apart before our quickly shed clothes had a chance to settle on the floor.

I lazily fondled her soft but firm breasts and until her large ruby nipples stiffened and pressed into my palm. Rolling them between my thumb and forefinger, I tweaked and tugged on her meaty teats, alternating between each creamy white mound. With her chest heaving, Michelle cried out in ecstasy as she pushed back to shamelessly to hump my embedded member.

When her hands covered mine, I guided Michelle's hand to the trimmed silky triangle between her legs. "Oooh," she whimpered as I pressed her fingers to her swollen cleft, "do you want me to finger myself? Jeez, do you know how many times I had to play with myself just so I get some relief and finally go to sleep?"

Then looking at me over her shoulder, Michelle whined in a little girl's voice that the belied her womanly figure, "So doctor, I've been feeling poorly. My hips feel stiff. I don't move freely and feel 'stuck.' I think I need one of your unique 'adjustments' with the doctor's 'special' instrument loosening and cleaning me out. Please, oh, doctor, please."

Needless to say, I gave my willing patient a much needed pelvic and then rectal examination before deciding her condition warranted a rigorous anal reaming followed by a thoroughly cleansing sperm colonic.

Michelle was a well-known teenage golf prodigy who I came across at a time when she was on the verge of a career meltdown and mental breakdown. Having been in her shoes, I offered her a place to stay with no strings attached and it had become a haven for Michelle when she needed to escape the pressures of the outside world. Here she literally became her alter ego that started with letting her hair down, using no makeup (not that she needed any), and wearing her glasses instead of contact lens.

When we went to the closest town which was about an hour's drive away, Michelle went incognito, clad in loose, nondescript clothes that disguised her youthful figure. Yet, despite our precautions it was difficult to disguise Michelle's six-foot height and exotic Asian beauty. A few town busybodies had enough gumption to inquire as to her identity, but we'd just smile and continue with our business.

Fortunately, the town's people loved their privacy and didn't take kindly to the thought of swarms of paparazzi disrupting their lives. Gradually as we visited town more and more during that long summer, we (especially Michelle) became accepted as the town's special secret. It didn't hurt that she was sweet to everyone and when paired with me (an older grizzly recluse of an artist), Michelle made for a juicy bit of gossip and speculation.

If they only knew how horny and sexually depraved the seemingly demure Asian teenager was, they would burn up the telephone lines. They would have been stunned speechless to see Michelle sweet pouty mouth sucking and jerking my manly erection like a consummate professional hooker, deep-throating me with practiced ease and undisguised wantonness. I cannot begin to describe seeing Michelle's cheeks bulge with her efforts and when I finally exploded in her mouth, a trickle of cum escaping her grasping lips. Seeing that blissful look on her face as she gulps down all my spunk before leisurely licking my wilting shaft and sucking my tightened nut clean is incredibly mind-blowing.

But what good for the goose is good for the gander. I cannot begin to describe epicurean pleasure burying my face between the toned thighs of Michelle's long shapely legs, eating her sweet delectable quim with blatant relish. My lips latched on the hard love pearl of her fleshy oyster, polishing it with my swirling tongue until her hips shake with frenzied anticipation. My rasping tongue then tunneled into her pussy, slurping up her gushing liquid excitement, but it is when I penetrated her puckered asshole causing her to climax violently under my tongue and lips.

Boy, would have the good town citizens would have been horrified to see sweet demure Michelle in her favorite position – stark naked and wildly riding my deeply embedded cock, her long toned legs straddling my bucking hips. Leaning forward with her hands resting on my shoulders, Michelle thrust and ground herself repeatedly against me, causing her swaying tits to tantalizingly dangle in my face. Lifting my head, my lips captured a ruby red erect nipple. My tugging and nipping brought soft cries from Michelle as I pulled back, extending her tit from her chest before trying to ensnare the other tantalizing tip that jiggled wildly.

With my encouragement for her to come and an occasional slap on her butt cheeks, Michelle drove herself into a frenzied paced. Beads of salty sweat dripped freely from the tip of her nose, chin, and nipples as her long exposed throat emitted guttural grunts escaped her parted lips, building in volume as her excitement rapidly escalated.

But when I suddenly shoved a finger up her ass, Michelle exploded in a frantic mind-rendering orgasm that ended with me flooding her churning pussy. As she collapses in an exhausted heap on top of me, our hot sticky sexual fluids ooze freely from Michelle, drenching her thighs and my lap.

Yet, as I tenderly held her trembling body to mine, I recalled how her calls to me had become more and more infrequent. At first I assumed that she was caught up in campus life and her domineering parents. However, when my Christmas present was a brief satellite telephone call in which Michelle's conversation was marked with awkwardness and hesitancy, I knew that "something was up." I began to suspect that "it" was in the form of another man's full-on erection replacing mine in the orifices of her young sensuous body.

When my soften penis slowly slipped from her dilated rectum and with an obscene plop, a flood of my freshly deposited sperm drenched her thighs and my spooning lap. Michelle emitted a soulful sigh as she nestled into my embrace, wedging my spent tool between her slippery buns. "God, how I really missed this. You're the only one, you know that – the only one. My asshole will always be yours."

After a pregnant pause, I subtly asked, "And what about your other holes?" Michelle's silence spoke volumes. "Why don't you tell me about 'him?'"

"It started out as a joke – our mutual friends set us up on a blind date," Michelle reflectively whispered as snuggled in my embrace. "I guess it's because I'm tall. They wanted to see how I'd react when we met. You see, he towers over me by nearly over a foot. I literally had to look up to him which is an unusual experience for me.

"To top it off, he's a jock...basketball, but he can't golf for beans. Still he's pretty good on the court and especially around the hoop. Duh, like you couldn't guess, and he is considering turning pro if he gets selected in the next basketball draft. If he's drafted, his agent figures that he'll be making more than me which is really something that I am really not use to.

"However, what really attracted me to him was that he's just a downright nice guy. He's kind of like you, goofy and carefree, and not at all in awe of my professional status. He's an equal who's just a few years older than me, but very secure in himself without being self-centered or cocky. He's not even intimidated by my parents since according to him, I'm the only one who matters."

Michelle realized what she had just said and started to utter a hasty apology when I shushed her with a light kiss. "Look, we both knew that ours was a relationship was a passing one. Hey, Michelle, you've been a ray of light in my gloomy existence, and I hope I was in yours."

This brought a leisurely but passionate kiss that stole my breath away. With tears in her eyes, Michelle sobbed and choked out that she hadn't intended to fall for her boyfriend – it just happened. I chuckled as she tried to explain until I asked if her boyfriend was that tall, was he that big where it really counted.

Michelle gasped at my audacity and after a playful punch to my shoulder, giggled, and shared that his team mates called him "Hoss." Sniggling to herself, Michelle admitted that she thought his nickname was because he liked to horse around. That is until the first time they made love and she found out that her boyfriend was literally "hung like a horse."

When ask how big, Michelle held her palms about a foot apart (later I found out he was just shy of a foot in length) and then with her thumb and forefinger, indicated an open "c" to show that he was so thick, she couldn't completely encircle his girth. She related how Hoss laughed his head off at the startled look in her eyes when his full erection swayed ominously before her face.

Michelle then flashed me this 'shit-ass' grin before saying that revenge was sweet. She couldn't help but laugh as she described the stunned look on her boyfriend's face when she attacked him, taking about half of his erection down her throat. Then with her lips and tongue feverishly polishing his bulbous head, how she used a two-handed grip to jerk off his thick meaty shaft. When he quickly exploded in her mouth, he was shocked how she gulped down is copious load of sweet thick cream before licking him thoroughly clean.

But the look on Hoss' face was incredulous when Michelle straddled his hips and after a fair amount of cock teasing, slowly impaled herself on his fleshy spear. Doing an erotic pole dance on his throbbing erection, she proceeded to slowly gyrate her hips, taking his entire manhood into her seething body until her pussy hair ground against his groin pubic hair. She said Hoss was stunned that she could take everything that he had and was utterly speechless as Michelle then proceeded to ride her 'iron horse' as she lovingly referred to her stud of a boyfriend. Bucking wildly in uncontrolled hedonism, Michelle fucked and 'broke' her Hoss into senseless submission.

Michelle confessed that she never had a boyfriend and wanted to see where this relationship would lead. She murmured that she wanted to give it a real chance and that she wouldn't be seeing me once the weekend was over. Michelle was glad that I took her pronouncement well, and sighed in obvious relief, when I jokingly mentioned that my bed was always available to her luscious young body and sinful ways.

"Well, in that case," Michelle purred as her hand stroked me seeking to revive my flagging member, "I really should be going, but I think there is enough time for the doctor to give his ailing patient another dose of the doctor's special medicine. I mean that I don't know when, or if I'll get another treatment."