What Goes Around Cums Around

Story Info
Brother- sister, and auntie-nephew fun.
2.2k words
4.15
44.6k
47
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers

That morning, eighteen-year-old Kayla hurried to pee, opened the bathroom door... and saw her older brother jerking himself. Oh shit. She stared at Pete's long prick, not realizing that soon she'd be sucking that thick pole of man-meat.

Her nipples tingled as her brother stroked the rigid shaft until it throbbed-- and spurt-- shooting long, white streams of cum into the toilet.

A week later, Kayla saw Pete masturbating again. It got her so aroused she needed to masturbate too. But her electric toothbrush was broken... from over-use so, once again, she borrowed her brother's.

Kayla wondered if Pete ever smelled her pussy on his toothbrush.

Jumping in bed. Kayla sucked the toothbrush first, wetting it with saliva. She spread naked before the mirror, knees up, parting her curly brown cunt lips. Kayla was so hot pussy juice leaked down her ass crack.

In the mirror, she watched the toothbrush rub along her fuzzy slit, slipping its vibrating head into her open hole. Her damp pussy squished as the toothbrush pumped into her cunt, sliding in and out.

"Mmm, just can't get enough of my cunt, can you?" The toothbrush didn't answer.

Kayla thought of her brother's cock, sticking out like a fleshy pole. It was gross yet terribly erotic. She pushed the toothbrush all the way in her hole, then flexed her pussy muscles until it popped out.

In and out, trying not to think of Pete's prick, but she couldn't help it.

She watched her pussy in the mirror... Push in, pop out. Repeat. Kayla moved it up. The vibrating toothbrush tickled her aroused clitty. She climaxed and screamed, "Oh Gawd... I wish this was a real cock!"

Kayla should have been quieter.

Her bedroom door flew open, and Pete ran in. She shoved the toothbrush all the way inside and covered her tits and twat. "GET OUT!"

"No, give me my toothbrush! NOW!" He opened his hand below her quivering hole.

"I don't have it Pete! GET OUT!"

"I can hear it vibrating. Give it back or I'll reach in your twat and get it myself."

"Okay dammit." She squeezed her pussy muscles, and the vibrating toothbrush popped right into his hand. Kayla blushed neon red. "There jerk. Stop looking at my pussy-- Get out of my room!"

"Fuck you sis. You need a real cock, and you know it!"

Pete held her down, kissing her lips. She felt his finger in her hole and his thumb rubbing her aroused clitty. Wow. She'd fingered herself a lot, but having a guy do it drove her crazy. Even if that guy was her brother.

Kayla squirmed on her brother's finger. "Sis you're so tight. Let's start with a blowjob."

"No!" Kayla shook her head as Pete unzipped. "Here's what you need sis." She watched his prick rise up out of his pants and stiffen. OMG. Up close, it was twice as long as the toothbrush...

"It so big!" Kayla gasped as Pete pushed his hard-on into her hand. She felt it twitch like a snake.

"Sis you got a pretty mouth. I'm going to teach you what your pretty mouth is for... open wide." Kayla started to yell, but his throbbing cock touched her lips.

"Now suck it sis. Like that toothbrush." Pete forced it between her lips. Kayla frowned as his prick stabbed into her mouth. With much disgust, she sucked her brother's cock, trying not to wretch.

"Take it all, sis." Pete forced his prick deeper. Kayla had no choice but to open her throat and reluctantly gobble her brother's entire shaft.

"Wow," Pete laughed. "You were just waiting to suck real cockmeat." The bastard was right. Kayla had wanted to suck a real cock...in an ironic twist of fate, that cock was her brother's.

Oh well. Kayla slid her lips up and down her brother's pulsing cock until it swelled.

"Suck it sis, suck it!"

Every time Kayla deep-throated him, Pete pushed even further, fucking her mouth. "I know you want my cum," Pete panted. "Play with my balls."

Kayla tugged on her brother's hairy balls. "That's it," Pete panted. "Give my prick one last deep-throat, and I'll fill your pretty mouth with hot sperm."

With a jolt his prick blasted. Kayla gagged in surprise, swallowing down her first taste of sperm. More spewed in, and she swallowed as fast as she could. Pete pulled out, stroking his cock as it shot more jizz into her open mouth,

When the spewing stopped. Pete told her to lick up all the drops off his balls. Kayla blushed and cleaned off his hairy balls...feeling totally humiliated.

"Now sis. It's time for your fucking." Pete forced her legs open. Kayla, open your fuck-hole --that's an order." With trembling fingers she spread her pussy lips apart for her nasty brother.

Pete stared into her pink hole for a second. Closing her eyes Kayla felt Pete's big cockhead trying to fit into her too-tight hole. He pushed forward, trying to shove his prick in... But it didn't work.

Her brother reared back and tried again... it bounced off cunt. "Ouch Pete, you'd have better luck trying to fuck my navel."

"Let me do it." Kayla spread her legs wide. "Pete lick my pussy. Lube it up good." Kayla squirmed as he lapped her pussy like a dog. "Oh, that's it... keep licking."

Under his slurping tongue Kayla's pussy lips swelled and opened up like a flower... a pink flower atop her velvet tunnel.

Kayla's ass squirmed as Pete's stiff cock punched into her wet pussy lips. FINALLY! She was finally getting fucked with real cock. Kayla tried to ignore that the cock belonged to her cocky brother.

Pete sucking her tits while his prick drove in her cunt. Kayla thrashed so hard that the bedsprings squeaked. "Ohh! That's it brother. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Wrapping her legs around her brother's hips, Kayla rocked him in her fuck saddle. His long cock pounded deep into her fuck-hole.

Oh Pete, you feel so hard in my pussy. Pete lifted her legs, hooking them over his shoulders. He rammed forward, sending his prick straight down into her cunt, hitting bottom.

"Ouch! Your prick almost split me in two!" She looked up at Pete's panting face. "Are... are you're going to cum in me?"

"Yes sis. Drown you in cum." He reared back, ramming into her like charging a bull.

Oh, Gawd." Kayla was so horny for her brother's jizz that she reached down into the tangle of twat hair, fingering her clit, just as Pete groaned and shot his load.

"Yes...yes, It's so wet. So hot. I love it!" Pete's cock spewed again. It felt wonderful but weird having her brother's cum inside her, running down her crack.

"ANYBODY HOME?" Her Aunt Trixie yelled as the front door slammed.

"Shit Aunty's home." Pete pulled out, jumping off the bed like he'd been scalded. He snatched up his clothes and dressed frantically. Then her brother was gone. Kayla wiped his cum off her legs and licked it off her fingers.

...then she heard noises in the hall.

Chapter 2

Kayla looked out her door to see her oldest brother Zach, helping Aunt Trixie up the stairs. They went into her room but left the door ajar. Kayla peeked in.

Aunt Trixie moaned, "I feel faint and it's so hot. Could you help me out of my dress, Zach darling?"

"Sure Aunty." Trixie leaned forward as Zach unzipped her dress. She had large boobs with no bra...they suddenly spilled out, hitting Zach's face.

"Ahh, that feels "much better." Trixie lay in her panties, cupping her naked boobs

"I...uh, I better go now. I'm late for work." Zach turned to leave.

"No stay. That's and order." Aunty grinned. Now be a good nephew and take off my panties, my pussy's soo hot." Zach hesitated. "C'mon nephew, don't you want to see it?"

Zach blushed and yanked her panties down. Trixie giggled. "Guys love naked pussy." Aunty drew her knees up under her tits, causing her golden cunt to peek out.

"Aunty...I shouldn't be seeing you like this."

"Nephew haven't you seen a naked woman before?" She winked, rubbing her pussy flaps. "It's hot, now take off your clothes. I'll help you." The naked woman undid his pants and shorts.

His eager boner stuck out like a fleshy sword.

"Wow, nephew really you need sucked." Trixie laughed. "I can always tell when a young prick needs sucked." She took his prickhead into her lips with a slurping pull.

Trixie's fingers wrapped around Zach's hairy balls, squeezing them as she sucked up and down the rigid shaft.

"Gosh, Kayla watched Zach's fuck-stick disappear into Aunt Trixie's eager mouth. Kayla was jealous. She'd only sucked one cock. But her naughty aunt clearly had years of cock-sucking experience.

Kayla rubbed her pussy. "Wonder how long it'll take her to make Zach cum?"

Zach held Trixie's head, guiding her mouth to match the thrusts of his stiff prick. He seemed to enjoy fucking Trixie in the mouth.

Kayla giggled. "Oh yes, he's gonna gag her with a load of cum."

On cue, Zach grunted and erupted--But Aunt Trixie pulled back, taking spurt after spurt of hot fuck-cream across her jumbo tits. When Zach's cock slowed to a dribble, Trixie clasped it with her tits and titty-fucked her nephew.

By the time Trixie finished, her tits were slimy with cum. Globs of goo dangled from her stiff nipples.

"Gosh, Aunty," Zach panted. "You're look real pretty covered in cum." Trixie licked his hairy balls, and Zach's prick bounced up again. "Can I fuck you, Aunt Trixie?"

"That's MAY I fuck you. And yes you may." Kayla watched her aunt get on her hands and knees, wiggling her blonde twat.

"I like it from behind...like an animal. It makes your cock go into my cunt deeper." Trixie spread her thighs, then reached back to spread her pussy lips wide open, "Fuck me nephew!

Zach slipped his prickhead inside her waiting pussy, then pushed. Trixie's moist cunt squished as it filled with hard, young prick. Trixie yelled. "Now move it. Slam that young prick-meat in me."

Watching her brother fuck Aunty was so naughty... Kayla's fingers slid inside her panties, fingerfucking herself....to the same rhythm as her brother's cock-thrusts her aunt's cunt.

Zach panted. Kayla could tell he was about to spurt. He jackhammered deep in aunty's cunt. Zach dog-fucked her faster and faster, his prick almost a blur.

"Shoot it into me, young stud!" Aunt rocked back on her knees when Zach buried his prick in her cunt. His balls slapping her pussy. "Cum, Zach, cum inside me,"

"Yes cum--oh cum", Kayla whispered, fingering faster.

Zach gasped as his cock erupted in his aunt's pussy. Gobs of jizz trickled down Trixie's thighs.

Kayla was busy on her own pussy, fingering her swollen clitty. Her knees turned to jelly as she climaxed along with Zack.

Zach removed his cock from Trixie's cunt, and his cockshaft was stiffer than ever. "Wow Zach, now fuck aunty's other hole."

"Which other hole...?" Zach stammered. Aunt Trixie giggled and spread her cheeks for him, exposing her anus. "You want me to fuck you... there?"

"Yes nephew, right there!" Trixie tapped her rosebud. "Think you can handle it?" Zach nodded. "Then do it! Fuck my fucking ass!"

Behind the door, Kayla cringed. She wondered what it felt like, getting a pole shoved up your asshole. Kayla watched Zach press his cock on Aunty's ass crack.

Kayla reached around, feeling her own asshole as Zack's prick slowly sunk into Trixie's anus.

"Shove it in!" Aunty yelled. "I don't want your prick bit by bit. I want the whole log jammed up my ass." Zach gritted his teeth, letting his cock take over. His prick surged forward, ramming into Trixie's asshole.

Suddenly Kayla heard breathing behind her. It was Pete. He whispered, "That's some sweet assfucking. Let's do that sis."

Kayla hissed, "NO!" But it was too late. Nasty Pete already had her panties down, his boner pushing into her butthole. Kayla groaned and Pete covered her mouth.

Then they heard aunty scream and looked inside just as Zach's cock slammed in balls deep. "Oh, that's it nephew. That's what I need," Trixie moaned. "Rip me. Split me." Aunty bucked against his prick.

A second later, Kayla felt Pete's hard prick ramming up her own tight asshole, reaming it out. Pete reached up, pulling on Kayla's tits as he pumped her ass.

Zach did the same thing, grabbing aunty's tits to hold on. His cock hammered deep in her ass. Zach gasped. "My prick can't take much more of this. Gotta come. Gonna come so fucking hard."

"Yes! Yes!" Trixie shouted. "I want your cum in my ass! "

"Me too!" Kayla hissed. "Shoot it!"

Zach's cock plunged as Trixie jolted, and cum dribbled out of her ass. Pete shoved in so hard his balls slapped Kayla's pussy. She felt Pete's cock throb as it spurted.

Kayla and Trixie groaned at the same time... both of them feeling fully fucked.

Zack yanked his dick out with a slurp, and helped Aunt Trixie get dressed. Kayla pulled away from Pete's prick and ran to the bathroom, clutching her throbbing, cum dripping asshole.

Kayla sat on the toilet. Just then Aunt Trixie pushed the door open and stormed in. "Get out. I'm peeing!"

"No. I saw you spying me you naughty little tramp. Did you get hot watching aunty getting fucked?" Kayla didn't answer.

Trixie licked her lips, staring at Kayla's fuzzy brown pussy. "Niece, I just wanted you to know... Aunty goes both ways!!!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers