What Happened at the Party Ch. 03

Story Info
A bad start to the weekend but Glenn springs a few surprise.
4.4k words
4.75
1.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glenn has been spending weekends with me for a few weeks now. He arrives with his rucksack on Friday evening and leaves on Sunday night.

He's still paranoid about us being seen out together and I'm not going to push him, but it does mean that our weekends are spent within the four walls of my house.

I sometimes wonder if I should just give up on him, as I'm beginning to think he'll never accept who he is, which means having to hide away like this, something I haven't done for years.

It would be great to be able to go for a drink or a coffee, like any other couple and a holiday together would be amazing.

Being older than him, I think I'm ready to have a bit of stability in my life, instead I've got a hole in the corner relationship, going nowhere.

I'm also not sure I want to have a boyfriend with issues, but I've decided to stick with him for now because the sex is so good and I do actually like the guy a lot.

The first thing he always wants when he arrives is sex. I think it's like leaving his everyday life behind and stepping into this other life he's got with me, plus now that he's got a taste of it, he's horny all the time.

Tonight is no different, except that when he arrives about seven o'clock, we don't even make it to the bedroom.

He drops his rucksack on the hall floor and comes in for a very passionate kiss, his hands exploring inside my shirt and his erection pressing against me.

Before I know it, I'm facing the wall with my jeans round my ankles and Glenn's cock is pushing against my hole, till he's balls deep inside me.

He kisses down hard on my neck and I know I'll have a bruise there tomorrow.

"I've really missed you this week, Mark."

There's an urgency to his fucking tonight, as he rams his cock up my back passage, both hands inside my shirt, holding on to my chest.

Even though this is fast and furious, it's a turn on, getting my arse ploughed just inside the front door, when out in the street people are passing by, not realising what's taking place a few feet away.

Maybe I'm imagining things, but his cock feels bigger and it's like I'm being pounded by a massive cucumber, sliding in and out of my hole, stretching me open, as he thrusts his way deep inside me.

I know he's not going to last long at this pace and a minute later, he buries his face in my neck and roars, as he deposits a huge load inside me and I can feel the hot liquid reach my innards, followed by three more spurts, as Glenn's body shakes against me.

He holds me till the shaking stops, then pulls out, turning me around and planting a kiss on my lips.

"You ok after that?"

I nodded my head and kissed him back, because, although that fuck had been hectic, it was special to be so wanted like that by someone.

I looked down at the mess we were in, jeans and briefs round our ankles, my cock still semi hard, as was Glenn's, cum all over his mushroom head, threatening to drip on to the floor.

I squatted down and licked him clean, then stood up and grinned at him.

"Hungry, Glenn?"

I already knew the answer, because Glenn was always hungry

"Starving. Chinese or pizza?"

This had also become part of our Friday night routine. We always had a takeaway, which Glenn insisted on paying for and because it also left more time for sex, since I didn't have to cook.

The first time he said that to me, I couldn't stop laughing, but the habit had stuck.

Settling on Chinese, Glenn phoned in the order, while I set the table and took a bottle of white wine out of the fridge.

When the food arrived, we shared it out and dug in, Glenn hoovering up his like he hadn't had a meal in days.

As we sat finishing the wine, Glenn stretched across the table and took my hand.

"I have missed you this week, you know."

"But you see me every day at work."

"That makes it worse."

It was exactly how I felt. It was really tough to be so close to him and not be able to have a chat or exchange a smile, but he didn't want anyone to know about us, so it's how it had to be.

I gave his hand a squeeze.

"Yeah it's tough, but maybe it makes our time together more special."

We moved to the sofa and watched a film, close together, accompanied by a JD and Coke.

A few times during the evening, Glenn's hand strayed over to rest on my thigh, or caress my chest, like he wanted to make sure I was still there.

As soon as the credits rolled, he gave me a long slow kiss, his hands all over me, then he grabbed one of mine and laid it on the erection that was filling out his jeans.

"Bed I think."

I wasn't going to argue with that and had already started stripping off my clothes before we reached the bedroom. I sat naked on the end of the bed and watched as Glenn got undressed. He was grinning at me as he unzipped his jeans.

"Somebody's keen I see."

"You know me, always ready for some cock."

His jeans and briefs came off and his cock stood proud in all it's glory, rock hard and throbbing.

He walked towards me and I already had my mouth open ready to receive his thick shaft down my throat.

He let me suck him for a while, then pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Your turn, I think."

He got on his knees, wrapping his lips round my knob, slurping on my shaft, then licking my balls. I was hoping he would use his tongue on my hole, but instead he went back to sucking my cock, although he did stick a finger inside me, followed by two more, probing my hole and stretching me open.

It felt great but I needed more than his fingers. I reached back for a pillow.

"I want your cock inside me."

He lifted up my legs with ease and I slid the pillow under me, then grabbed my legs to hold them up to let him have access.

Glenn rammed his cock inside me, balls deep, making me gasp. He was definitely in a forceful mood tonight.

He pumped his hips in a steady rhythm and I could see he was watching his cock slide in and out of my hole.

He looked up and grinned at me, then took hold of my cock, stroking it in time with his thrusts.

I loved the feel of his strong hand on my shaft as he gripped it firmly, while his hard rod pounded away at my arse.

I was hoping we'd come at the same time, but I was getting very close and not sure if I could hold on, then suddenly I felt his cock get even harder as he ploughed into me and we both let go at once, his seed flooding my insides, while I splashed my own chest with cum, the rest running down his hand.

He put his arms round my back and lifted me up so I was sitting on his rod and gave me a sloppy kiss.

"You're the best fuck I've ever had, Mark."

"Thanks, you're not that bad either."

We held on to each other, till the drying cum felt cold and his cock softened, then hit the shower to clean up, before getting under the covers and switching off the light.

I woke up sometime in the early hours of the morning and was lying there reliving how the night had gone, when Glenn's voice whispered behind me.

"You awake Mark?"

When I answered, his hand slid over my stomach and pulled me towards him.

"Can I fuck you again?"

Reaching behind me, I wrapped my hand round his erect cock and guided him towards my hole.

This turned out to be a slow leisurely fuck, that lasted for ages, as his hard rod penetrated deep inside my already well used hole.

He was taking his time, pulling almost all the way out, then sliding slowly back in again.

His hand was still on my chest, so I held it up to my mouth and began to suck on his fingers, one by one, which made him give out a quiet moan.

All of a sudden he started pounding my hole with fast urgent thrusts, then let go another huge stream of cum inside me, jerking against me till he was empty.

I gripped his hand.

"Well that was unexpected."

"I was lying awake with an erection and couldn't get back to sleep, so I thought I'd chance my luck."

"Hey, you know I'd never refuse you."

Although I couldn't see it, I could imagine the grin on his face.

We tidied up and went back to sleep. All in all it had been a good weekend so far.

Despite being fucked in the middle of the night, I woke early. Glenn was sleeping on his stomach, the duvet half off him, giving me a view of his strong upper body and the top half of his muscled glutes.

I stroked his back and planted a kiss on his shoulder. He stirred slightly and murmured

"Mmm nice. Keep going."

I slid on top of him and swept my hands over his back, kneading his shoulders, then kissed my way along his spine. I moved down and massaged his glutes, before pretending to bite them. I parted his cheeks, exposing his pink hole.

It was so tempting that I flicked the tip of my tongue into it.

His reaction was extreme.

He kicked out one leg, that threw me off him and jumped out of bed.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

He stood there his eyes blazing and one hand made into a fist ready to punch.

I backed away to the other side of the bed, but just as quickly, he lowered his arm and calmed down.

I just stared at him, then got off the bed.

"I'm going for a pee"

I went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me, something we never did when we were together.

I did actually need to use the toilet, but I also needed a moment to myself.

I'd just seen a side of Glenn that hadn't reared it's head since we started spending our weekends together.

I took a deep breath and went back out.

He was getting dressed and his rucksack was lying on the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"I'll just collect my stuff from the bathroom, then I'll be out of your way."

"I don't understand."

"It's for the best. I overreacted and almost punched you."

He was standing there looking totally miserable and I could see what looked like a tear in his eye. I walked across and put a hand on his chest.

"But what if I don't want you to go?"

"Why would you want me to stay? I saw your face, you were scared."

That was true I had been scared by the look on his face and how he had just suddenly switched personality, but that didn't mean I wanted rid of him.

"I was scared for a minute, I'll admit, I could feel the anger coming off you, but I do want you to stay, Glenn."

"You sure?"

"Very sure, now put that bag away, take your clothes off and come back to bed."

We lay down together, Glenn holding me tightly in his arms, my head against his chest, neither of us speaking.

There was something going on inside him, but I reckoned he would tell me when he was ready.

I felt him take a deep breath.

"When I was 19, I got a casual job on a building site. The foreman was a big guy in his 40s, who nobody else seemed to like, but he was always pretty okay with me. If he came to check my work he would often lay a hand on my shoulder or back while he was talking to me and I suppose I was flattered. Anyway one Friday night he asked me to stay back.

He started by complimenting me on my work, then suggested he could have a word to get me a permanent job if I did him a favour.

That favour turned out to be sucking his cock, which was thick enough to nearly choke me, but his hand was gripping my hair and he wouldn't let go.

Anyway to cut a long story short, he ended up holding me down while he fucked me, which hurt like hell because it was my first time and I thought I was being split open when that thick shaft of his penetrated my hole. Thankfully he came quickly and I felt his hot jism flooding my arse

Afterwards he stuffed his cock back in his trousers and walked away, leaving me sprawled over a pile of wood with his cum running out of my hole.

I never went back."

He went silent, so I put my head up. He was staring into space but he refocused to look at me.

"I've never told anyone that before."

I stroked his cheek.

"Oh Glenn, that must have been a horrible experience. You should have reported him."

"No, I was too ashamed. That's when I started working out to build some size and muscle. Nobody was going to do that to me ever again."

"Well I'm glad you told me."

I leaned in and kissed him. He responded and pulled me back into his arms, squashing me against him.

"I'm so lucky to have you, Mark. I've been a basket case for years. Knowing I was gay and trying to be straight, even just last week."

I'd already guessed that his recent attempt to pick up an old girlfriend plus the punchup that followed, had been about him trying to sort out his feelings and not succeeding, but I'd hoped that we were past that now.

"Hey, I think I'm the lucky one here, so don't put yourself down so much."

His hands slid over my body as he gave me a long slow kiss, that led to me getting fucked again.

Lying on my stomach as he penetrated my arse, I felt his hand caress my neck and shoulder, his lips softly kissed my back and his cock buried itself deep inside me.

His lovemaking was slow and gentle, not like the usual forceful fuck that I was used to, but it felt good.

My hole was being stretched by the long slow thrusts of his cock and all the time his hand was somewhere on my body, stroking and touching, with the occasional kiss, till eventually with one deep push forward, he came with a mighty sigh and his seed filled me, flowing up my back passage, warming my insides.

His hot mouth kissed my neck as he rested on top of me and I felt his heartbeat pulsing against my back.

What just happened was like nothing I'd experienced with Glenn before, in fact not many men had made me feel cared for like that and I was a bit overwhelmed.

I was also aware of wetness on my skin and realised that this big tough guy was crying. Stretching a hand behind me, I stroked his hair.

"It's ok Glenn it's ok. That was just beautiful."

He sobbed for a bit, then rolled off me, his mouth seeking mine, his eyes wet with tears, as he gently held the side of my face and kissed me.

"I don't know what's wrong with me, I never cry. All I could think about this week, was being here with you and being inside you, then I fucked it up."

I wiped the tears off his face.

"Hey it's ok, so is that why you nearly fucked me through the wall last night?"

He looked at me shame faced.

"Sorry about that, I was desperate."

"That wasn't a complaint, by the way. Having your cock inside me is what I crave all week, so you're not alone there. Come on, let's get some breakfast."

I did a bit of thinking as I cooked scrambled eggs, so when we sat down and Glenn had demolished his, I put something to him.

"How about you WhatsApp me through the week if you want to come round so I'll know to expect you, Wednesday maybe."

"You sure, you'll be sick of me?"

"Well I am already, but I like your cock."

I smiled and he smiled back at me.

As we finished our coffee, he looked over at me.

"Mark, that thing you tried to do to me earlier..."

"Look I'm sorry about that, I shouldn't have tried it on you."

"No, what I was wondering, is that something you like, somebody's tongue in your arse hole?"

"It is, I love it. Especially if the guy has a moustache."

He twirled an imaginary moustache.

"I might have to grow one then."

That was the end of the conversation and we cleared up.

I did my usual trip to the shops on my own and when I came back, Glenn had found the flat pack bookshelves that have been sitting in the utility room for ages, waiting to be built and he was busy putting them together.

"Hey, you didn't have to do that."

"Gave me something to do."

I read the paper while he finished, then made coffee. Afterwards we carried the shelves to the bedroom and together we moved the pile of books off the floor and into the shelves.

Glenn was sitting on the floor, passing books up to me, when he grabbed my hand.

"Come here you."

He pulled me towards him and buried his face in my crotch, before he unzipped my jeans and pulled out my cock, wrapping his lips around it and sucking me to full erection. Pulling my jeans and briefs down to my ankles to get better access, he sucked on my balls one at a time, then got both of them in his mouth at once, tugging downwards, while his hand wanked my cock.

His mouth devoured my whole shaft, sliding up and down, the saliva trickling down his chin as he rolled my balls around in his hand.

I began to gently fuck his mouth, which he liked, making a big effort to let me as far down his throat as possible.

"I'm going to come, Glenn."

He sat back off my cock and tilted his head upwards, as I shot my load all over his face and hair, licking his lips to catch some of my cum.

Well I wasn't unexpecting that from him, but he seemed to relish in it, looking up at me with a delighted expression on his face.

"That was so fucking hot Mark, when your cum hit my face."

I bent down for a sticky kiss.

"Hot for me too, my man."

I cleaned him up in the bathroom, laughing as I tried to get all the cum out of his hair and distracted by him playing with my cock at the same time.

Today was the first sunny Spring day we'd had this year, so we took the sandwiches I rustled up out to the back deck.

Glenn was looking around as he ate and I realised how untidy it was after the Winter. There were dead leaves and weeds all over the place and a couple of the large pots had tipped up.

"It's a bit of a mess out here, Mark."

"Well my weekends have been busy lately, so I haven't had time."

He had a quiet chuckle to himself.

"Well how about we tackle it after this?"

So our afternoon was spent getting the back yard tidy and it felt good doing something together in the sun.

I'd lent Glenn a pair of my baggiest sweat shorts to keep his jeans clean and they just about fitted him, but I found myself getting distracted by the sight of his muscled arse straining the fabric as he bent over and the bulge his cock made at the front.

We ended up with a much tidier yard, so all in all it had been a productive afternoon.

We showered together, helping each other to get the dirt off and tempting though it was to fool around we were both hungry, so resisted the urge.

I'd bought steaks again and made homemade potato wedges with salad.

Glenn made a big effort not to wolf down his food, enjoying his steak and the red wine at a more leisurely pace.

Sitting on the sofa later, I thought I'd show Glenn a gay porn film to see his reaction.

He was transfixed and couldn't take his eyes off the screen, his cock hard and straining against his jeans in minutes.

I released his cock and licked around his mushroom head, tasting the precum he was leaking.

I was happily sucking on his rigid shaft as he rested his hand on the back of my head, making small noises in his throat, when he pushed me back and pulled my t shirt over my head, then his own.

"I need to fuck you, Mark."

Soon we were both naked on the carpet, me on my hands and knees, facing the tv, with Glenn behind me, his cock nudging at my hole, till he shoved it in balls deep and claimed my arse.

It was really hot being fucked like this, watching and listening to two guys fucking on the screen in front of us.

Glenn was pounding my hole, while holding on to my hips to keep me steady, as his thrusts increased in speed, almost keeping time with the actors in the film.

He was slamming against me, his balls banging against mine, something I loved.

"That's it, Glenn, ride my arse. Harder harder."

He held on to me so tightly as he rammed his way up my back passage, our moans accompanied by the moans coming from the tv and I was hoping to be filled with his cum soon.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, Glenn. Come in my hole."

He shouted as he sent a huge load of hot jism shooting up inside me, his legs shaking from the effort and he collapsed on top of me, sending us both to the floor.

I loved having his weight on top of me, his still hard cock embedded inside my arse. He stretched out his arms and placed his hands over mine, lacing our fingers together.

12