What Happens after Hiding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh." Melissa moaned as she slowly worked her finger into my sister's tight asshole, made even tighter by my cock working in and out of her pussy.

"Oooooooohhhh, Lissy. Ooooooh, fuck."

"I think she likes it." Melissa cooed, grinning her wicked grin.

"Oh shit." I said, feeling Melissa's finger massaging my cock through the thin wall between my sister's ass and pussy.

Melissa, finger still sliding in and out of my sister's ass, worked her way up Lilia's body until her face was right next to Lilia's.

"You like a finger in your ass while your brother fucks you?" Melissa whispered into her ear. Lilia moaned in answer "You want more?"

I couldn't see it, but I felt another finger work its way into my sister's ass while I fucked her. She tilted her head back.

"Yes. Oh god yes."

Lilia started thrusting herself onto my cock harder and harder as Melissa fingered her asshole.

"Oh fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, oh god, fuck me, yes, fuck my ass." Lilia panted, nearly breathless.

"Oh yeah.." Melissa breathed into my sister's ear "Cum for me. Cum while I finger your ass and your brother fucks your pussy. Cum for me. Cum for your brother."

Lilia's pussy clamped down on my cock like a vice, her orgasmic moan stifled by Melissa's mouth meeting hers. Lilia bucked wildly on my cock and her friends fingers, her ass and pussy clenching and trembling. Unbelievably I felt another orgasm coming.

"Fuck, I'm cumming again." I said, my cock spurting more cum into my sister's cunt with barely any warning. "Mmmmmhh, mmmmmmmhh"

This must have put Melissa, who had continued to work her pussy and clit while fingering my sister's ass, over the edge.

"Ahhhhhh, FUCK, OH FUCK, FUCK, MMMMMMH, FUCKING FUCK uh, uh, ooohhhhh."

We collapsed next to each other in a sweaty, sticky, exhausted heap. The air in the room felt humid, and the smell of sex was thick. There was no sound except for our labored breaths.

"We're going to have to do this ALL THE TIME." Lilia said.

I was looking forward to it.

12