What Happens at the Xmas Tree Farm

Story Info
Taylor Swift has some fun with a farmhand.
7.3k words
4.43
7.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the celebrities, singers, songs etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Taylor Swift, any of her songs or any associated artist, act or piece of music involved or associated with her.

Starring: Taylor Swift

What Happens at the Christmas Tree Farm

An erotic fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral.

* * *

"So, all we need for you to do here Hank is just to, I dunno, make sure the lady is well taken care of." The farm owner gruffly said, not sounding too thrilled about the events and the fuss going on. "Get her snacks, get her water. Whatever she needs. You know how these fancy city folk get when they can't get a precious damn signal on their shiny machines and gadgets and whatnot!"

"Yup. Got it, Sir." Hank Monroe stated with a nod. The young, handsome and nicely muscular farm hand was a stereotype of a good old country boy who worked on farmland, even down to the plaid shirt and jeans he wore which looked well used and far from fresh off the shelf. All too happy to help out at this Christmas Tree farm he's worked at for years and more than likely will do at for the rest of his life. "Must be somethin' real important goin' all with all these folk about." He stated the obvious, as was the way for a man who kept himself to himself and didn't engage in the usual current generation trends, culture or even too much into modern music or films and the like. Just a good working man who did some honest work and went home to the family house each day.

"Hell if I know what it all is, boy! It's the last damn thing we need heading into the busiest month for us!" The farm owner stated. "Need to get up lights, camera this, secure the area that. If they'd damn shown up early we wouldn't need this delay! They're talking an hour maybe two before they're ready for this photoshoot or whatever it is!" He complained before his attention turned to an approaching vehicle that from the size of it and the shine of the paintwork was most certainly not from any neck of the woods around this farm. "Anyway, guess this might be the 'VIP' or whoever. So make sure you keep her safe and all that and only speak when you're spoken to. Probably some rich guy's daughter or whatever so don't be doing any funny business."

"No Sir." Hank stated with a nod and didn't sound like that thought had even crossed his mind. He stood in place with hands in his pockets to watch his boss approach the vehicle as a few men first came out with one speaking right to the farm owner while another opened the door of the car.

Whatever Hank had been expecting to see, he was soon met with a very pleasant surprise at the woman who stepped out of the car. If he was like most young men of his age in other parts of the country he'd know fully well that this woman wasn't just any normal blonde woman, even as attractive and nicely curved as she was. This was none other than Miss Americana herself in global pop music icon Taylor Swift. Clad in a nicely fitting dress with a skirt that rested to the thigh and snugly showed off her hips and chest, along with those long legs. Topped off with, as is her trademark, thick red lipstick on her lips and she even had a classic red with white ruffle and bobble Santa hat on the top of her head. Nicely fitting for both the holiday season and the fact that she, as stated by her festive song Christmas Tree Farm, used to grow up on such a farm herself in her younger years.

"OK, Miss Swift... This here is Hank. One of my trusted farm workers." His boss said to lead Swift over to him.

"Ma'am." Hank politely said with a nod and while he could appreciate her beauty, even if he might be like his Boss some of the few men in the world to not know who she was, he kept a respectful look at her.

"He's gonna make sure someone keeps a watch on you. Not that we get any trouble around here of course." His boss made sure to add. "But you two run along now and we'll see what your guys are complaining about now for this shoot of yours." The Boss made a gesture with his hand and turned away to go back to the men at the car.

"This way, Ma'am." Hank said and pointed towards a hut-like building just a short distance away. "I'll just warn you it's kind of whipped together real quick. We don't really have no need for any, you know, waitin' area or anythin' fancy like that. But it's warm, got light and we got a kettle we can boil so I reckon it's all us folks need out here." He explained with a smile and politely opened the door for her.

"Oh, it looks more than fine!" Taylor smiled and stepped in. Seeing that indeed this looked more like a common break-room for workers from the shelves and lockers at the walls and a basic lightbulb above, but at the least, they'd put in a comfy chair likely from the owner's house there to use. "And please, no need for calling me 'Ma'am' all the time either! Just Taylor will do just fine."

"Sure thing, Taylor." Hank closed the door behind them and allowed Taylor to take a quick look around before she popped her handbag onto a table. "Well, I was told to stick around and make sure that anythin' ya'll need is taken care of. So if you need me to whip up somethin' to drink or rummage up somethin' to eat, just let me know."

"That's the kind of country hospitality I've missed!" Taylor said and didn't decide to sit down just yet. A glance over the handsome man while she stood a short distance away from him. "You know? The whole reason why I'm going to do a photoshoot out here today is because way back when I was growing up I used to live on a Christmas Tree farm! Not this one of course, but pretty much just like it!"

"Huh. Well, ain't that a real small world." Hank sounded surprised. "Guess me and my Boss misjudged you somethin' real bad. Figured ya'll was some city gal or somethin'. So I'm real sorry for makin' that kind of judgement about ya'll."

"Oh relax! I've been called worse!" Taylor smiled and waved a hand to show she had no problems with that. "Your name's Hank, right?" She asked and he nodded to confirm. "Well yeah, I'm a real country gal at heart. It's how I started, singing classic stuff you know? Before I moved on to pop music and, well, songs about Christmas Tree farms! Well, one song but with how I'm redoing my songs there might be another one in me somewhere."

"Singer, huh? Must be someone who sings real good to have all these people and all this fuss around you!" Hank said for a compliment with a smile to match.

"You... Don't know who I am?" Taylor sounded surprised but let out another cute laugh. "That's a first for me, no offence! I'm used to, like, everyone knowing who I am."

"Sorry, Taylor. Didn't mean anythin' bad by it." Hank said. "Guess I'm more a guy into the old classics than whatever's on the radio these days. But if how ya'll are lookin' is anythin' to go by? I'm sure you sing you songs somethin' real pretty!" He said with another smile.

"I'd like to think I do just that." Swift said and gave him another look over. "So... You don't know anything about me, is that right? You and your Boss?" A mischievous look came across her pretty face while she took a step forward. "Guess that makes us even since I don't really know you... But if you think I'm pretty good from just the way I look? Then I could say the same about you, looking like a good old country boy like you do!" She said with a tone that had a hint of playfulness to it and closed the distance.

"Ma'am... I mean, uh, Taylor? Look, I don't mean no harm by what I said... And I don't want no trouble..." Even if he didn't know what level of fame this woman had, he could pick up what she meant in her voice.

"Oh? Well if you knew me? Then you'd know that I'm someone who loves getting into some trouble..." Taylor said to tease him, and helped herself to reach forward and stroke a hand down his shift. "And you are supposed to keep me company right now, aren't you?" She locked eyes with the handsome, younger man. "It's a nice change to have a nice, hunky man to look after me being in the room than just stuck outside... Makes things a lot more fun, don't you think?"

"Taylor... I could get in some real deep trouble if you're askin' to do what I think you are." Monroe stated the obvious. "And maybe you would be too, but I reckon you'd be in less trouble than I'd be."

"Lift ain't fun without some trouble, babe." Taylor gave him a wink. "But how about you give me some good old country hospitality... And let this poor gal who has been stuck in the city for too fucking long have some fun... Sound good?" She asked and allowed her hand to explore lower to make him watch as she slowly undid the buttons on that shirt to get a close look at his hunky frame to keep her smiling broadly.

"...Yeah... I reckon that sounds real good, all things considered." Hank wisely took the offer.

Rewarded instantly when Swift slid his shirt off his body and then all too eagerly dropped down to her knees. Smartly using his shirt like a makeshift cushion on the bare floor of this 'waiting room' like she's all too used to masking what she's been up to out of sight of her PR team and the like. Her hands quickly moved up and showed experience with a smooth unlooping of the belt and buckle, a pull of the zipper and then hauling his lower clothing down.

"Fuck. Yeah." Taylor grinned when her eyes locked onto a thick, long slab of man-meat more suited for a porn star than a tree farm worker. "Grade A country boy right here!" She praised and didn't wait until he'd finished stepping out of his Jeans before she gripped that dick and began to stroke him off.

"Mmmmm... Taylor? Whether you're a city gal or a country gal? One thing's for sure..." Hank said with a groan and a smile, even though he knew how wrong this was to get some action from a stranger, let alone one he was supposed to be looking after rather than fucking. "Ya'll is trouble enough to make the Devil blush doin' somethin' like this!"

"If you knew my music? You'd say that you'd knew I was trouble when I walked in!" The blonde teased if even just to amuse herself. Before he could question that, she got a moan out of him when she guided that fat, lengthy dick past those famously crimson-clad lips. A groan of her own made around his size from the stretch around the size while she sank. Her gorgeous eyes locked up with a sinful narrow to show she approved of the feeling. That was mutual from his smile and the moans when she slowly lifted. Another moment to tease but this time about pulling off from him, just to stop at the halfway mark. A push back down to begin the slow and steady bobs along his member with her hand gripping the base with a firm grip to show she's used to handling more than just a microphone.

"Mmmmmpphhhh... Shhhhlllrrrppp... Mmmmmm..." Shameless moans from the pop star were muffled by that thickness. She went to work with a steady pace on him to enjoy not just his size, but the fact her hunch was right that he, unlike a lot of men, and probably a good many of her ex-lovers and boyfriends, could handle what her world-famous mouth could dish out. His reward was being able to moan and watch her pretty face slide along his prick. Leaving both her soothing saliva onto the plentiful inches and the smear of that sexy thick lipstick of hers onto that size. A ring of red formed at the halfway point to match the coating up to the crown. All accompanied by the sultry smile from Swift who groaned around him to show she got off on sucking the dick of a man she's only known for mere minutes.

"Mmmmm... I reckon I misjudged you somethin' real good, Taylor! Mmmmm..." The farm boy stated with a handsome smile. A task that was both simple but extremely difficult to just stand in place and allow the singer to have her wicked fun with him and his fat cock. Her golden hair swayed back and forth and the bobble of her festive hat cutely swayed while she slurped along his member. "Ahhhhh... God damn! Mmmmm... You sure got a fair share of a... Mmmm! A country girl in ya with a mouth like that! Mmmmm..." He stated with a groan. The saliva was all over his rod now to even leave her fingers a little sticky. Those digits slowly unwrapped in time with her lips that sank deeper along his manhood. Further leaving the grafitti of her lipstick along those delicious inches in the process even at the expense of saliva that dripped off her chin to hit the exposed skin above her chest.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh! Mmmm! Shhhhrrrkkkk..." The Shake It Off and Blank Space singer kept the smile around his big dick to take the dirty talk like a compliment. Only more encouragement for her to suck away on this man-meat and did so now hands-free. Her fingers were now off his base to rest on his thigh. Her long hair still flowed back and forth in time with the eager, lusty motion. Her moans were muffled by his size and the look of desire still in her eyes that alone could make many a man blow a load if they'd ever been lucky enough to witness it. "Mmmmm! Mmmmpphhh... Shhhhllrrpppp... Mmmmm..." The fact her fingers stroked his skin a bit showed she appreciated finally being able to go to town on a big cock that filled up her mouth nicely. Her oral talents were on full display since when the thick crown of his hit the back of that cavern she didn't even let out a choke. Skill more suited for a porn star than the global pop music icon currently on her knees is supposed to be.

"Ahhhhh... Now, I don't want to sound ungrateful, Taylor? Mmmm... But ain't I... Mmmmm! Supposed to be takin' care of you here, and... Mmmm! Damn! Not you treatin' me to somethin' wild like this?" Hank pointed out even though, as his grin made clear, he had no issues at all with her delivering a red hot, sloppy blowjob like this. The spit dripped onto the floor below and down to his balls from the repeated, deep sucks from those full and pouty lips. Lipstick all over his length to add to the mess like she was branding his rod in between the slurps to stuff her mouth. The pace left the bobble on her hat swinging behind her like it was trying to fly off from her head, and Swift didn't even care about the loose strands of her hair across those gorgeous features of hers.

If the farm hand knew who he was dealing with, he'd understand that Miss Americana was a woman who always got what she wanted. And if that meant she wanted to enjoy sucking dick like a common whore for a few minutes more, then that's exactly what she'd do. She went further than that with a grip on his legs. A naughty stare upward before she plunged her features right down onto him to press her nose into his skin and chin against his saliva-soaked balls. A loud groan from them both was the result of him now being able to enjoy the snugness of her throat while she got the rare sensation of a slab of dick being able to not just reach that far in to stretch her oral passage out but last down there.

"MMMMMPPHHH! MMMMM... SHHHHRRRLLLPPP... MMMMM..." Just as impressive as him not just unloading the moment she took him in was the fact Taylor didn't let out a single gag from the deep throating. More loud slurps and mumbled groans while she kept her million-dollar face shoved into his crotch. Her hands stroked his thighs and she even twisted her head a little to grind her lips. Making sure to smear saliva for a thick red ring around the base of him to match the staining from balls to tip she'd left over him. Narrowed eyes of desire cast up at him before she slowly lifted to the crown. Her lips left to seal at the very tip for a last suckle before she properly pulled away. Barely a gasp escaped her before she kissed the tip with a groan and finished off to spit onto the head and use her tongue for a quick swirl around for good measure.

"Whew... Oh boy... Am I damn in for it now..." Hank laughed and had to wipe sweat from off his forehead after without question the best blowjob he's likely to ever have in his still young life.

"Yes, you fucking are!" Taylor grinned and perhaps for a sign this isn't the first time she's fucked a lucky guy in such a sudden encounter, even with her lipstick all over his cock hers was only slightly smudged so a quick touch-up could mask what naughtiness she's been up to.

"So, I'm guessin' I should return the favour now, or..." Hank offered. Just to have the popstar make sure she was still in control when she rose to her feet and put her hands on his chest. A playful pushback to make him sit in the chair of this makeshift waiting room he was supposed to be acting as a bodyguard in instead of as a personal booty call.

"A nice, sweet country boy you are to offer that." Swift said to tease. Making him stare when she hiked her skirt up and used a hand to haul her panties to the side. "But we ain't got the time for that!" She grinned and helped herself to mount his lap and ease herself down. Without either of them being able to stop to slap on some protection before she took him inside.

"MMMM! I guess we damn don't! MMMM!" Hank had to quickly grip her covered waist while her hands went to his nicely broad shoulders. Little time to react, let alone adjust to the sudden, pleasurable feeling of a tight, hot and tellingly wet pussy clamped around his freshly soaked in drool cock. Swift's eagerness, and not just because her team could be back at any moment to catch them in the act, led her to go right to work and lift. Her pussy eased back down and not the proper time to adjust to such a huge size like this. Her tightness was a sign that she wasn't used to a dick this thick or long or more likely hadn't had one that wasn't just a sex toy for quite some time. Her body was built for a cock like this though so it wasn't long before she shifted up and down to once again make that long blonde hair sway and sent the ball of her Santa hat to swing about from the energetic motion.

"AHHHH! No, we... MMMM! FUCK! No we fucking don't! MMMMM!" The Red and Speak Now singer let out a lusty hiss from the sensation of her pussy being almost resized by both his vast size and her determined bounces to stuff this member deep into her tightness. Not satisfied with having branded his dick with her lipstick and the deep throating she'd skilfully done minutes ago. She wanted him balls deep in another of her needy holes. "MMMMM! SHIT! God!! FUCK... That's fucking big!! MMMM!!" She gasped in delight and made her rounded tits bounce in her dress from the sharp pushes up and down on his dick she delivered. Her arousal had been clear from the moment of penetration but that only carried on now with being soaked around his shaft. Able to start to replace her drool with her juices and further enjoy a stud who could handle her and that stunning body since if she could last in her throat, then it stood to reason he could handle being in her love tunnel too.

"MMMM... Hope it... AHHHH... Ain't too much for ya, Taylor! MMMMM..." The farm boy said with a smile to show that just like before with the oral sex, he was more than happy to let her control the pace and go at this however she wanted. The feeling of that snug and soaked pussy all around his dick felt divine. He'd be hard-pressed to find any piece of snatch better than this any place else, even with another celebrity. He certainly had no intentions to pull out of her or demand she ease up from the brisk pace. A perfect deepening ride on his fuck-stick to make that rounded ass begin to slap down into his body. Those long and lovely legs of hers were built for more than just dances and struts around a stage for a sold-out show to be used to drive her twat straight up and down to buck along his member. A sight more expected from a Size Queen porn star than a global icon and role model like she is supposed to be.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12