What Happens in Boston...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Chris, yes, keep it up, please darling," she whispered, a moan leaving her lips as he saw her hand slide down to her clit, rubbing it slowly.

"Hayley, oh shit..." he replied, letting himself speed up as he felt his cock pulse in anticipation. "I'm gonna cum, baby, oh God I'm gonna cum..."

"Yes, cum for me darling." She gasped out, her muscles suddenly gripping him just a little bit tighter. "Cum inside me, Chris, please!"

"OH HAYLEY!" He yelled out, slamming himself right up until the hilt. He gripped her thighs hard, groaning as he felt his cock pulse and his balls tighten, spurt after spurt of his warm seed spilling deep inside her pussy, filling her up to the brim.

"Oh yes, oh, just like that, oh my God." He heard Hayley gasp, feeling her insides pulse around his cock even through the haze and bliss of his peak, loud groans falling from his lips with every shot of cum. It seemed to last a lifetime, but soon enough he was empty. He let out a shaky breath, his legs shaking as he slowly withdrew his still hard cock from her. They both whimpered as they parted, Chris managing to maneuver himself to fall onto the bed, his head sinking into the soft pillows at the headboard

"Holy fuck." He spoke, his brain still feeling scrambled from what just happened as he gazed at the ceiling. He felt the mattress shift, soon feeling Hayley's nails scratching against his chest again. He looked down, his gaze immediately meeting those warm, brown eyes.

"Feeling good, darling?" She asked in a whisper, moving her head to rest against his collarbone. Chris let out a breath as he felt her snuggle up closer, looking back into her eyes. A storm of feelings came over him almost immediately, but then he felt one, in particular, come to the forefront.

Love.

It wasn't some random thought that flew through his mind or just a figment of his hormones being kicked into high gear. He recalled the memories of both of them on set, the crush he felt steadily building throughout the shoot and later on. He remembered the countless times he got angry at himself for not having the guts to ask her out or to push further, but at the same time running through countless scenarios of her rejecting him. Right now, however, he was sure - he loved her. Of course, the familiar feeling of fear of rejection crept back in, causing him to shiver.

"Earth to Christopher Evans. Chris?" The soft tone of her voice broke through his thoughts. He blinked - a small confirmation he wasn't hallucinating or dreaming as Hayley remained where she lay previously. He moved his hand to gently cup her cheek before moving in for a kiss. He kept it slow but heated, letting their lips fuse and their tongues explore as he moaned into her mouth, pulling back and breaking the kiss.

"I love you, Hayley Atwell." He spoke, breathing hard and feeling his hands jitter looking deep into her eyes. "I love you so much, I... I think I loved you for a long time but..."

Suddenly, Hayley lurched forward, her lips colliding roughly with his. Her kiss was even more passionate than his, her hands grasping tight at his cheeks as he relaxed, letting her explore his mouth at leisure. She pulled back after a short moment, her lips split with a wide grin.

"Well, that is is very convenient, since I do love you too, Christopher Evans," she replied, the happiness clear in her voice "and I'm glad to hear it's mutual."

"I'd say so too," Chris replied, his mouth also forming into a wide smile. "We're hopeless, aren't we?"

"Maybe. Doesn't mean we can't enjoy though, can we?" She replied, her hands sliding across his chest.

"Although..." she continued before pausing.

"What?" Chris asked.

"You still owe me one pair of tights." She replied, waving her hand towards the balcony. "Those are completely ruined because of you."

"I'll buy you five pairs, hell, ten." He replied, a full grin now on his lips. "Maybe wear stockings next time, won't have to rip them."

"Smartarse." She grumbled into his arm.

"I'm honored to be your smartass, thank you very much." He replied, feeling Hayley laugh against his skin. She moved her head up, meeting his gaze.

"Come here." She spoke before they both moved their heads, meeting in the middle for another kiss. Chase at first, it quickly grew heated, tongues and lips clashing as their hands moved across their bodies, every touch seeming to ignite their lust anew. Chris groaned into the kiss, feeling Hayley's hands move to his ass while he busied himself with kneading her tits again. They broke after a moment to gasp for air, cheeks red with blush and lips smarting.

"Hayley."

"Chris."

They gasped as they connected again. Chris used the opportunity, grabbing his lover by the hips as he flipped them, finding himself on top. He could already feel himself harden again, Hayley's hand moving between them to stroke him slowly while she spread her legs to accommodate him. He broke the kiss, slipping out of her grasp to kiss and suckle on her breasts, his mouth hot on her nipples as Hayley squirmed under him.

"Chris... oh yes... Chris, come here." She then gasped out. He released the nipple from his mouth as he moved back up, looking back into her eyes.

"Yes, my love?" He asked in a whisper as he felt her hands move to his back.

"Make love to me, darling." She whispered back, her hand sliding down to grip his cock, giving it another slow stroke.

"Of course." He gasped, moving his hips forward as she guided him in. He groaned as he slid back inside her, her warm, sticky heat enveloping him from head to hilt as Hayley moaned.

"Oh yes, Chris."

He started moving without hesitation, intent on keeping everything slow and unrushed. Every slow roll of his hips, every gasp, every moan spoke more than they both could express with words. Her walls pulsed around him as he pushed in and out, hitting her deep as she gasped and moaned right into his ear. His hand moved to cup her breast as he kept up the slow tempo, her hips rolling in rhythm with his as they fused their lips again. He groaned as their lips parted, noting her hand sneaking down her belly to rub at her clit, her eyes closing as she touched it.

"Oh Chris, don't stop darling, please." She moaned out, making him thrust harder. He could feel his orgasm approach, like an oncoming wave building up low in his spine. He kept on moving, sweat covering their bodies as they collided, again and again, bringing both of them closer and closer to their peaks.

"I love you." He spoke, voice breaking as he felt her tense up, her walls already starting to flutter.

"Oh Chris, I love you too, oh God, OH!" She gasped out as he felt the familiar pulsing around his cock, her thighs gripping his hips hard as her nails dug into his back. He kept on going, pushing through the resistance, chasing his peak as it drew closer and closer. Suddenly, he yelled out as it hit him, his cock spurting inside her for the second time that night, warm cum spilling out as he collapsed on top of her, a small gasp leaving her lips. He groaned into her ear as the orgasm faded away, the feeling of bone-deep bliss and satisfaction spread through him as he kissed her, slowly and tenderly, letting himself get lost in the feeling of her lips on his. He broke the kiss as felt his cock soften, pulling out slowly as some of his cum leaked out of her, the sight causing him to gasp quietly. He then collapsed on his back, exhausted, satisfied and happy.

"Wow." He gasped, breathing hard as he could already feel the exhaustion seep in.

"Wow indeed. Can you..." She replied, crawling to snuggle against him, her head resting in the crook of his arm as he relaxed even more, sinking against the pillows. She extended her hand, pushing the light switch, plunging the room into darkness. They didn't speak, taking calming breaths and listening to their steadying heartbeats, Chris's eyes already starting to flutter closed.

"Good night, my darling." He heard her say just before he closed them completely, relaxing against the soft mattress as sleep slowly took him away.

His eyes opened slowly as he let out a shaky breath. He squinted at first, slowly picking up the blurred silhouettes of furniture and furnishings, including the alarm clock showing 7:45 AM in massive, bright red letters. He tried to move, only to find something - or rather someone - laying right in front of him, their back flush to his chest.

Hayley. His mind supplied as he smiled, the memories of the previous night flooding back in. He relaxed back against the soft bed, just as he suddenly felt her move. Her ass slid against his pelvis, suddenly reminding him of his sizeable morning erection, now flush on with her ass cheek. He let out a quiet groan, careful not to wake her too, but that only seemed to work the opposite way as she ground against him again. A quiet moan fell from her lips as he suddenly noticed her grinning.

"You little minx." He whispered into her ear, now allowing himself to cup her breasts, the gasp of pleasure leaving her lips going straight to his cock.

"Mmmm..." she purred in return, letting her hand wander down to grasp his shaft, throwing her leg over his hip. He reacted, sliding one hand towards her pussy while keeping the other occupied with her breast. He gasped as he touched her folds, feeling the slickness coat her fingers as he brushed her clit.

"I need you, Chris." She spoke, her tone dripping with lust as she guided him, rubbing the head of his cock right where his fingers just had been, coating it in her juices before sliding it lower right to her entrance, pushing the head inside her pussy. He followed her lead, a loud moan falling from her lips as his cock filled her.

"Fuck." He groaned, bottoming out as he started to move, slowly, savoring every moment of his cock sliding inside of her. "You feel so fucking good, Hayley."

"You too, oh, so big and thick inside of me... oh yes, Chris, just like that..." she gasped, his lips tracing a path from her ear down to her neck as his hips kept up the pace, his cock sliding deeper and deeper, the head brushing against her g-spot with every flex. She kept her mouth open, quiet gasps and needy moans falling out as he suckled on her neck, his fingers tweaking her nipple as he sped up. He soon moved his hands to her hips, holding her tight as he started thrusting fast, his cock spearing her pussy as he lost himself in the feeling.

"Oh Chris, oh my God yes, fuck me, don't stop, make me cum, ohhhhhh..." She moaned as he kept up the pace, already feeling his balls tighten and draw up. In the dark he noticed her hand move, and soon after she mewled, her walls squeezing against his cock.

One more hard thrust and she was cumming, Chris pushing in as deep as he could as she spasmed in his arms, his name a prayer on her lips as she came down from her beautiful, orgasmic high. He felt her body go slack afterward, gathering her in his arms before starting to move again, her pussy squelching as he pistoned in and out of her again.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum, oh shit." He gasped as he felt his orgasm approaching rapidly.

"Mmm, yes, darling, please, fill me up..." She replied, the words alone being enough. It took one more thrust afterward before he reached his peak. His cock pulsed and ached at the same time, another big load of his sticky seed spilling inside her as he gasped her name. He groaned after the last spurt, pulling her tight against his chest as he shifted, letting his cock fall out. He felt her shiver at the loss before moving his lips, pressing a kiss right against her cheek.

"I could get used to waking up like this," Hayley spoke, turning in his arms to face him.

"Good morning to you too," Chris replied, a smug grin forming on his face as she giggled.

"Good morning, my love." She spoke before throwing her arms up, stretching like a cat. "That was lovely."

He could only smile as he watched her, his heart bursting with happiness.

"Although, I do feel like I need a shower. And breakfast, I'm positively famished."

As if on cue, his stomach gurgled quite audibly, causing her to giggle.

"Glad to know you concur. Be a darling and get something for us, alright? I'll let you choose."

"Of course." He replied as he moved, looking for the room service menu. He cast a glance at Hayley, watching her as she got up from the bed, legs wobbling a little as she moved towards the bathroom.

I'm the luckiest man in the world. He thought as the bathroom door closed, flipping through the menu and thinking about how to spend the rest of the day with the woman he loved.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Love Your Teacher Hayley Atwell seduces one of her students.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Jessica Alba - Paying with Pussy Jessica Alba settles her end of a business contract.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Chauffeur Hayley Atwell seduces her chauffeur.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The MILF Next Door Jessica Alba bangs the babysitter.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Escaping the Party A lucky bartender hooks up with Alexandra Daddario.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories