What Happens in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Serenity90
Serenity90
118 Followers

I thought I saw him smile, as he kissed her.

Then his hand was pushing the purple shirt aside and cupping her breast through her bra. She'd worn a simple white one, since the edge of it would show around the shirt, and it was thin enough that, as he moved his hand, I could detect the outline of her nipple through the fabric. But that wasn't enough for him. He obviously wanted to feel her breast naked against his hand, and the bra cup was too tight.

So he simply grabbed hold of the cup and yanked on it until it ripped, the stitching coming loose where it joined the strap. Then he was able to easily push it down, and suddenly my wife's naked breast was exposed.

I almost stood up in my seat. I saw Kim break away from the kiss for a second, alerted by the feel and sound of the garment ripping, but then his palm pressed to her naked breast and she just moaned into his mouth. The kiss resumed, and now he was rolling her breast in his hand, his thumb stroking over the nipple again and again. I could see the pink nub stiff and erect each time his thumb moved away. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It held me frozen.

The fingers on her pussy had never stopped moving. They were moving faster and faster, and I could see the flush rising in her cheeks—

Jesus, he was going to—

She was panting into his mouth, her hands coming up to clutch at the muscles of his arms—

The realization shook me out of my stupor. I stood up, turning towards their booth, and suddenly I was seeing in person what I'd only been witnessing on my phone's screen.

Kim sat atop Jaric, her legs squeezed together around Jaric's massive forearm. Her back was pressed to his chest, one huge black hand fondling her breast. They were still kissing deep and fast, but I could see her panting and moaning through the kiss—

Stop!

Too late.

Kim lifted her lips from Jaric's no more than a few millimeters and let out a long, sharp cry, loud enough to be heard by me—and half the bar. A rising, keening moan that left no doubt as to what was happening. I saw Jaric's fingers rub even faster, and at her breast I saw his thumb and forefinger take her nipple and gently squeeze.

She bucked atop him, arching her back, every muscle going rigid. Her fingers scrabbled and clawed at his arms and this time I was sure I saw him smile. Kim trembled, twitched...and went still.

She was facing towards me. When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was my horrified face.

I quickly walked away, my head spinning. I burst out of the door of the bar and into the open air, then staggered to a stop. The blood was pounding in my ears, shock and betrayal pushing thorns deep into my heart.

Chapter 8

A moment later, Kim stumbled out, her eyes wide and her hair mussed. She'd pulled her shirt and bra up to cover herself, but her face was still flushed. I recognized that glow from when we'd have sex.

She came. She had an orgasm with another man.

She grabbed my arm. I started walking.

"Lewis, what—Is it okay? Are we okay?" she asked desperately.

I couldn't answer. I didn't know how I felt. I just shook my head and led the way back to the hotel. We didn't speak until we got inside our room. Even then, I didn't say anything immediately. I just paced silently, trying to control my rage. I wanted to kill Jaric. A part of me wanted to kill Kim, too.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" she asked at last.

"No!" I said automatically. "You were just meant to flirt and—and—"

"We said touching was okay!"

"Touching, but that wasn't—Jesus, Kim, he made you come!"

She looked at the floor. "It wasn't—I didn't know it was going to—"

"You could have stopped him! Or did he have his tongue too far down your throat?"

Her face blossomed red. "You could have stopped it! You didn't call!"

I opened my mouth to shout at her, but stopped short.

"Why didn't you?" she demanded.

I didn't have an answer.

"Because you were enjoying it?" she asked, in a tone that suggested she already knew the answer.

I blustered, my hands squeezing into fists, but I couldn't deny it. I had been enjoying it. Right up until it went too far—

No. That wasn't true. If I was truthful, I'd enjoyed it even then. Watching her come had been a brutal, visceral shock, but the memory of it, still fresh in my mind, made me immediately hard.

"You liked it, didn't you?" she said savagely.

I finally nodded.

"Then don't get mad at me!" she snapped.

I looked her in the eyes and realized for the first time that she was close to crying. Immediately, I felt sick. I'd started this whole game. I'd brought us out to Jamaica to try to respark things and, instead, I'd driven us apart. "Sorry," I said, pulling her to me. "I'm sorry."

She pressed herself against me and sniffed, but I'd caught her just in time: the tears didn't actually come out. "I'm sorry too," she said. "I went too far."

I shook my head. "It was my fault. We should have made sure we were clear about what we wanted. And..."—I sighed—"I'm not sure it's even what you did. It was that I didn't expect it."

"Did it feel like I was cheating on you?" she asked in a quiet voice.

"Yeah. A little."

She looked at the floor. I put my hand under her chin and tilted her face up to look at me, but she wouldn't meet my eyes. "But if I had to do it again, and we talked about it first, and you asked me if it was okay if that happened..." I bit my lip and shook my head as I thought about it. "I think I'd say 'yes'."

When I said that, she finally looked me in the eye. "Really?"

"Really."

"You liked watching me come with another man?"

Hearing her say it was a shock—almost a slap in the face. And yet, even as the words blazed in my brain, they seemed to soak straight into my body and throb down to my cock. "Yes," I said tightly.

I looked at her, then. I took in what he'd done to her. Her hair was mussed, where he'd run his fingers through it again and again. Her lipstick was smeared where his mouth had pressed hungrily to hers. Her bra was ripped, the cup hanging limply from its strap. "Lift your skirt," I ordered, my voice thick with lust.

She inched it up her thighs. Her panties were dark green. And right at the front, there was a darker green patch where the moisture had soaked through the fabric.

My wife, with all the traces of a man having enjoyed her. Used her.

She'd never looked sexier.

"You're wet," I said. "Christ, you're really wet."

"Soaking. I've never...not so fast. Not like that."

I stood there staring at her. I couldn't take my eyes off that patch of moisture. And I felt all the anger drain from me. I wasn't angry at her...I wasn't even angry at Jaric. Hell, he didn't even know she was married. All he'd done was play his part. If anyone was at fault, it was me. And as the anger went, what was left behind was raw, scorching lust.

She stepped close to me, close enough that I could feel her breath on my chest. "Are we okay, then?" she asked.

I nodded, slowly and solemnly so that she'd know I was telling the truth. "I'm sorry," I said. "I freaked out. Can we just rewind?"

"You mean, pretend tonight never happened?"

I shook my head. "No. I want it to have happened." I met her eyes and we looked at one another for a long moment. Eventually, we both allowed tentative smiles to creep onto our faces.

"What do you want to do, then?" she asked.

"The jacuzzi," I said. "Let's go out there."

When I'd booked, caught up in the enthusiasm, I'd sprung for one of the luxury suites. One of the perks was a balcony with a view of the ocean...and a jacuzzi. Our room was up on the fifth floor and the balcony wasn't overlooked.

"In swimsuits?" she asked tentatively.

"No. Not in swimsuits." And I pulled off my shirt. My eyes locked again on her groin.

She smiled again, and this time it grew into a full-on grin. She undid the purple shirt and took it off. With it gone, I could really see her ripped bra, and the sight of it sent a wave of heat through me. God, the guy had been an animal.

She tossed the bra in the trash and stood there topless, her full breasts bouncing as she straightened up. Her nipples, I noticed, were standing erect again. She unzipped the skirt and let it fall around her feet, and pulled off her heels. And then it was just the green panties.

She slowly slid them down her hips. I could see her waxed pussy lips puffy and swollen, still shining with slickness. I'd seen the same sight many times before, but it had always been me who had brought her to that state, my body she'd hungered for.

I stepped closer and cupped her gently, my fingers against her pussy, the back of my hand brushing her still-warm panties as they lay stretched around her thighs. Looking into her eyes, I pushed a finger into her. God, she was soaking and hot. Hot for him. There was a caveman part of me that wanted to slap her. Another, much stronger part of me, wanted to kiss her as hard as I could.

So I did. I mashed my lips down on hers and immediately she opened to me. A moan escaped her: relief, maybe, and joy. My tongue plunged into her mouth and it was as if I was reclaiming what was mine. My hand slid into the hair at the back of her head and I held her there, and she didn't protest. In fact, she pushed herself against me, her naked breasts squashing against my bare chest.

When we finally broke for air, I almost wanted to forget the jacuzzi and just pull her onto the bed. But I drew my finger from her, her moisture shining there, and quickly slipped off the rest of my clothes. Then I led her out onto the balcony.

She was hesitant at first, until she'd reassured herself that we weren't overlooked. But as soon as her feet hit the steaming water, she relaxed. She gave a growl of pleasure, closely followed by one from me, as we slid in right up to our necks.

We stared at each other across the water. I hadn't hit the button to start the bubbles, so the surface was calm, with little twists of steam rising up between us. The heat soaked all the tension out of my body.

"Sorry," I said again.

She nodded. I looked down through the water at her smooth, tan body, her breasts bobbing and bouncing under the surface, the small patch of blonde hair between her legs gleaming.

"You look incredible," I told her. Then, "You know when the waiter came over? He said Jaric was a lucky guy."

She flushed. It was amazing to me that, after everything she'd done that evening, it was a compliment that was most able to make her redden. "He really said that?" she asked, delighted.

I nodded. "And he was right."

She looked down at the water, embarrassed. But when she met my eyes again, she was grinning.

"What was he like?" I asked.

"You know what he was like," she said. "You were right there."

"I didn't mean physically. I meant what he's like—how he...seduced you. But actually...yeah, tell me what you like about him. Physically."

She raised an eyebrow. "You sure?"

I nodded.

"Well...he's big. I mean, obviously he's big."

"You like that?" I broke in. "I didn't know you went for...'big.' And muscles."

"Neither did I," she told me. "I mean, I guess I did. I see guys on calendars, and at the gym, but those guys look kind of...plastic. Jaric's not plastic. He's just big, like he's made like that, you know? Like men say they like real breasts over fake breasts. He feels real, you know?"

I nodded.

"And he's not just tall. He's wide. He makes me feel small."

I remembered how she'd looked, being led by the hand. Fragile.

"His hands are really big." She swallowed, remembering. "And warm. Dry, but warm. And he smells really good. I don't know what it is, something that smells like spices or incense. Not weed. Something else. And he's hella good looking."

I blinked at that. "Really? I mean, you know, I guessed he was, but I'm not a good judge. You go for...black men?"

She thought about it. "I go for this one. Hell yeah. He's got those soulful eyes, chocolate brown. Dark. And he sort of broods. Good jaw. And I like the dreads, too. They work on him. They look all wild."

None of that made sense to me. What the hell were "soulful eyes?" I guessed it was a woman thing. But all that mattered was that she thought he was hot. I thought about the bulge I'd seen. "And when you were sitting on him..."

But she didn't take the hint. "Yeah, when I was sitting on him, his thighs felt solid. Like tree trunks, or something. And his arms, when he wrapped one around me—just really big and heavy. I felt as if I could swing from them or anything, and he wouldn't flinch. And they made me feel...I don't know. Protected."

"I meant...between his legs."

"Oh!" She giggled and I smiled. "Yeah. That." She flushed again.

"Be honest. Was he big?"

"You mean, bigger than you?"

Now it was my turn to flush. It felt weird—hotly humiliating and yet a turn on at the same time. I can't explain it. "Yeah. Was he bigger than me?"

She nodded slowly, watching my reaction. "Yeah. I mean, a lot bigger. Not that you're small. But yes. A lot."

I'd like to say I took it well, but I went quiet and stared off into the distance.

"I mean, it was probably too big," said Kim quickly. "I'm not sure I'd even want one that big."

I looked at her. "Liar," I said tenderly.

She lowered her eyes. I was discovering more and more new things about my wife.

"Maybe I would," she said at last. "But I don't know."

I said nothing. I just looked at her. In my head, I had that image again, of a huge, black cock parting the soft pink lips of her sex.

There was a long pause. She took in my silence, my expression. She looked down through the water between us and saw my cock standing hard.

"You'd like it?" she asked. Her voice was low and had an edge of lust to it. "You'd like to see me take a big cock?"

I nodded.

"You'd like to see me take a big...black cock?" she asked.

I stared right at her and nodded again. Then, "I mean, the idea of it. Not actually do it. I wouldn't want it to go any further than we already have."

Kim nodded quickly. "Maybe we could get a toy, or something. Like a dildo."

I thought about that. The two of us in bed together, and her opening her thighs for a huge rubber cock. It sounded hot...although not as hot as the images in my head. "Maybe," I said. "Can you tell me about him? Not his body, but what he said? How did he get you so..." I searched for the right words. "I mean, five or ten minutes, and he'd persuaded you to leave with him. Another ten or fifteen and you were in his lap, coming your brains out."

She leaned back against the edge of the jacuzzi. That made her breasts rise to the surface, the nipples just breaking through the water, which made it hard for me to think. "He was aggressive," she said slowly, remembering. "Not bad-aggressive. Good-aggressive."

I scrunched up my brow. "There's a good-aggressive?"

She nodded. "Like...he knew exactly what he wanted. He was very confident. There was no watching me across the room, waiting for the right moment. He just walked right up to me and put a hand on me and ordered me a drink, and then told me—not asked, told me—that I should have some fun with him."

"He sounds like an asshole," I said.

"It wasn't like that. He's just very cool and confident and there's a bit of humor, too, and...he makes you kind of want to go along with whatever he says. Because if you don't you feel like you're missing out. Plus, he sort of orders you."

"He really does sound like an asshole."

"I know, but I'm not explaining it well. He's sort of...dominant."

"Dominant? Like leather pants and whip dominant?"

"No. Yes. I don't know. Maybe. Alpha male-y. Like you don't argue with him. You just don't."

I remembered the feeling I'd got, when I'd first seen him watching Kim. That sense that he wasn't like the others. I'd been right, but it didn't make me feel any better. "He'd seen you before," I told her. "He was watching you, last night. When you were sitting at the table on your own. He was there watching you."

I thought that would disturb her. In fact, I think that was my aim, in telling her. But it had the opposite effect. "He was?!" she asked, excitedly.

Jaric almost seemed to have cast a spell on her. He'd talked to her for less than a half hour, total, and she seemed as smitten with him as a teenage girl crushing on a rock star. "You know you scared the hell out of me," I said, "when you left the bar with him."

She shrugged. "He said he was taking me to the bar next door. That's where he works. He's a barman."

"And you just trusted him?" I was trying not to get angry, but the alpha male thing had rubbed me up the wrong way. Mainly, I think, because I had a horrible suspicion that whatever this alpha male thing was, this elusive X-factor that Kim liked so much, it was something I didn't possess. "What if he'd abducted you, or something?"

"I knew you'd be right behind me. You were, right?"

"I was. Not that you noticed. You just went straight into the next place with him. I almost lost you!" I was snapping at her, now.

She stiffened and stood up. Her naked breasts lifted completely clear of the water, her skin shining wetly. "I did notice. I stopped and held back, before we went into the next bar. I waited until you came out. I saw you blunder out of the bar and look around, all panicked, and I waited until you saw us before I went into the next one."

I blinked. She hadn't even looked at me—

"I was looking at your reflection in the window," she told me patiently.

Oh. All my anger slipped away. "Sorry," I said humbly.

She sighed. "It's okay. You were only worried about me. And I did lose sight of you for a while inside, until we were sitting down in the booths." She paused. "That isn't what you were annoyed about, though, is it?"

I tried to ignore the question, but she just stood there staring at me until I folded. "Is he really different to me?" I asked. "This whole dominant alpha male thing? Is that not...me? I mean, does he do something for you I can't?" It all came out in a rush.

"Oh, honey!" she rushed forward, water sloshing around her waist. I stood up and she flung her arms around me. "Honey, I love you! He's not competing against you! He's just...different."

"Better?" I pressed.

"Different." She sighed and stepped back, so she could look at me. She ran a hand through her hair, wetting it. "It's like...damn it, I can't think of an analogy. It's like...sometimes, you think it'd be fun to drive...a Lamborghini, right? All raw power and crazy fast. But you wouldn't want that every day. It'd drive you nuts."

"So what am I?" I asked, aghast.

"You're like the car I can drive every day. You make me happy."

"I'm a Toyota?! What, I'm a fucking Prius?"

"No, no! You're like...a BMW or something, okay? I can live with you, every day but you're still fun and exciting and everyone wants you."

I went quiet. "Fun and exciting?" I said after a while.

"Yes!"

"Everyone wants me?"

"If it makes you feel better, Jenny definitely thinks you're hot. We've joked about it." Jenny was one of her married friends. It did actually make me feel a little better.

"So I'm a BMW," I said. Then my voice sank. "But not a Lamborghini."

"But I don't want a Lamborghini," Kim said, exasperated. "A Lamborghini would drive me crazy. It's totally unsuitable for me. I'm not sure I could control it. And I'm not sure I could handle that much...power."

I met her eyes. "But you like to fantasize about it?"

Serenity90
Serenity90
118 Followers
1...45678...10