What Happens in Key West

Story Info
Married wife makes a new friend while on vacation.
3.3k words
3.96
50.4k
32
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesplz72
Yesplz72
14 Followers

My wife Stephanie and I headed down to one of our favorite destinations to celebrate our anniversary. No kids, no worries, no limit to the fun. Except half-way through the trip I have to make a one day business trip. Unavoidable and unfortunate, but good business is why we can afford this trip. We had a fantastic first few days. Time away is always good for our sex lives and a good sex life is always good for our whole lives. My beautiful wife always gives me road head as we head across the 7 mile bridge on our way to Key West. On these trips, she doesn't hesitate to flash me on the beach or in a bar. She rarely wears panties and is always wet and ready to duck into a dark alley for a quickie or grope a little in the back of a cab.

The day for my trip back to reality arrived. Steph elected to stay and hang out at the resort. Beach, pool, tiki bar... all the amenities so why go any where else, right?

I got up early, started the coffee and hopped in the shower. Steph could have slept late but the sound of the shower, combined with the hyper state of sexuality of these vacations, motivated her to head toward the sound of the shower. I heard her come in and through the glass shower door I could see her watching me. She was still naked from the night before. The sight of her watching me made me hard. I decided to wash all of my parts really well as long as I had an audience. Steph couldn't resist the urge so she hopped in the shower with me. I faced away and pretended not to know she was there. She came close behind me, pressed her body against mine. I felt her curves, her soft flesh and her hard nipples against my back. Stephanie reached around felt for my hard cock, her hands enjoyed the hardness and the heft of my hard on. I squirted a little coconut scented conditioner onto her hand to lube things up and she gave me a warm wet silky smooth hand job. Her slender little hands know how to work my cock and balls. She has been playing with my junk for a couple decades and she expertly jacked me off.

After regaining my balance after the orgasm, we made out and groped a bit but she turned down my offer to reciprocate telling me she'd wait until later.

I hoped that meant I'd get some photos of her playing with her pussy by the time my plane landed back in the Midwest. I grabbed my day bag, a cup of joe and took off in the rental car toward the airport feeling pretty contented and hoping to find a horny wife waiting for me in about 12 hours.

Sweet, sexy Steph found herself alone, horny, wide awake and a little hungry so first things first. she threw on a skimpy sundress and walked across the well manicured grounds to have breakfast near the main resort pool. She found a table for two by the pool and enjoyed the fresh fruit on the buffet. She sat there in the sunshine and read her cheap trashy novel on her phone. She stayed a little too long and the place filled up. Steph was oblivious because the young airman in her book was about to be reunited with his bride for a secret rendezvous in a park at night under a statue of some local hero. She was just getting to the good stuff when she was brought back to reality. A beautiful women asked Steph if she could join her as the patio had filled up and there were no empty tables. Startled, Stephanie invited the tall dark stranger to have a seat.

The new woman, Amy, was staying in the resort by herself for another day. The two hit it off. Neither had serious plans for the day so they sat and talked till the staff wanted to clean up to get ready for the lunch crowd. Steph was feeling pretty proud of herself for making a new friend and Amy's dark eyes just seemed to draw Steph in. They both planned to head down to the beach at the resort and Amy offered to save a lounge chair since she already had her swimsuit on under her cover up and Steph needed to go get changed.

Up in her room changing in front of the mirror Stephanie admired her sun kissed body. Tan lines complimented her petite figure. Her causal vacation routine left her long brown hair tousled and sexy. Between the great sex for days before, the shower hand job and the trashy novel she was more than a little horny so she snapped a topless picture and sent it to me as a tease. She also called and scheduled a massage for an hour later. What the hell, she was on vacation right?

A few minutes later she found Amy laying out in a bikini with a chair saved for Steph. Steph couldn't help but appreciate Amy's beauty. She had beautiful dark eyes full lips, incredibly long legs and a tight fit body, she had been down in the islands for 10 days already and she had tanned to a nice bronze. She wore that Miami cut bikini that was almost a thong but not quite. The two women got along amazingly well. Steph is not usually quick to make friends but the two had lots in common. Amy was a single parent but they both had kids in high school and college back up north. They worked in similar fields and the time passed quickly. They each had a mimosa or two and soaked up the sun. Amy had an energy charge about her that was contagious. She was having fun and gave off a sexual vibe that was palpable.

The two lovely women drew more than one casual glance from passing by admirers and the cabana boys were attentive to their needs. They were both beautiful women clearly enjoying themselves. Not fake Barbie doll pretty. They were both the hot mom on their street. At one point Steph rolled over to laugh at something Amy said and noticed that Amy had removed her bikini top. This is not a rarity on these beaches but Steph took advantage of her dark sun glasses and snuck another peek at Amy's tits. Her breasts were a little larger than Steph's, her nipples were dark with very little areola. Over all they were very nice. It's not every day you find yourself having a wonderful conversation with a beautiful topless women. Steph felt like she got caught looking when Amy gave her a devilish smirk, but it didn't get awkward, the glance just added to the buzz of the day.

The next time Steph snuck a glimpse, Amy told her "go ahead and look. I didn't take my top off because I am shy, to be honest I'd always be naked if I could".

Steph was enjoying herself and felt a little sad to be leaving for her massage. Amy suggested she see if Steph could take her massage on Amy's deck instead of down in the resort spa. That way they could continue their girl's day. The hotel staff agreed and they set up on the semi private deck off of Amy's room.

The masseuse gave Steph privacy to strip down and cover up with a towel. The masseuse was an attractive enough mid 20s guy who looked like he worked out a bit. Amy poured a couple drinks and laid out near the massage table. The masseuse got to work on Steph. He had strong hands and was good at his job. Amy removed her top again seemingly determined to avoid tan lines while she played on her phone texting someone. Amy laughed and said this guy she was seeing back home wanted to see her new friend so she snapped a sexy picture of Steph lying nude on her belly with her ass mostly covered by a towel.

Then she took a topless selfie so "he wouldn't be too distracted by the gorgeous Stephanie", which made Steph blush a little. Amy read a few of the flirty texts from her friend. Apparently he liked the idea of two beautiful mostly naked women hanging out. Steph could have sworn she felt a growing bulge in the masseuse's shorts as he rubbed up against her bare flesh and wasn't surprised to realize this situation was turning on at least two of them.

Amy wandered in and out of her room, still topless and completely comfortable with her body. The sun gave her body a copper glow. She had beautiful feminine tattoos that added curves and color. Amy called down and hired the masseuse to stay another ½ hour. Soon Steph's time was up and Amy wanted her turn. Steph got up after her massage with some modesty and slipped into a sundress. Amy dropped her swimsuit bottoms and hopped onto the table without any concern. She was not showy just nude, confident and comfortable. Amy had shaved pubic hair in a little landing strip similar to how Steph kept herself. The masseuse excused himself for a few minutes to get more oils for the second massage.

Amy told Steph that she was feeling kind of playful and wanted to tease the masseuse when he came back. Amy said after touching Steph for ½ hour he probably got him worked up and Amy was planning on some deep breathing and "act" all aroused and horny. Amy thought it'd be fun to tease him. Steph thought it'd be a fun game to watch. Steph watched as Amy received her massage. The man's strong hands knew what to do. Every time he hit a new muscle Amy breathed and moaned a little. Steph was certain the poor guy was struggling to remain professional. He had a certain physical reaction that was hard to hide in his snug shorts. Steph was enjoying the show and found herself dripping wet. She needed to go at least slip a finger inside herself or maybe rub off a quick one. Just to relieve the pressure. This morning was crazy. Stephanie squeezed past the massage table to go into the bathroom and Amy casually reached out and brushed her manicured nails against Steph's legs as she walked by, which felt fantastic!

In the privacy of the bathroom Steph decided to tease me with a sexy picture and a few details about her morning. When my mild mannered wife returned to the patio Amy was on her belly but she had her legs spread and as Steph walked by she could see that Amy was visibly sticky wet. She even made a few very contented sounds. Steph had just tasted the sweet stickiness between her own legs and couldn't help wonder about ....

After all, her Tumblr feed and Tumblr favorites had plenty of bi fantasies and plenty of FFM threesome fantasies so of course she dreamt about it. She loved sucking her own pussy juice off my dick while she thought about the pleasures of another woman. Steph couldn't believe she was checking this woman out. This woman she just met, this woman laying naked just three feet away. I got my text with the sexy picture and the unbelievable story that Steph relayed. Nude massages with a beautiful stranger. I asked her for a picture of her her new friend too. What did I have to loose right? When Steph read my request Amy insisted on taking a selfie for me. She lifted the camera up high and got most of herself in the picture. From her long dark hair, to her tanned body and her perky tits.

I could not believe what I was seeing on my phone. My wife was as sexual and horny as anyone but this was a bit out of character. Once again thousands of miles away my wonderful wife has given me a huge hard on. I love when she does that!

The massage ended, the masseuse was tipped well for his service and the two were left alone in the hotel room. It wasn't awkward, it was like when you finally get a night without the kids and you can just relax and have fun. It felt like something could or maybe would happen but instead Amy said, "Go get dressed you sexy thing and let's go to lunch. Meet downstairs in 10 minutes".

Steph hopped into the shower back in our room, put on some dry panties, a light little sundress and headed down to continue her date, or whatever this was. It didn't help her regain her sanity much. I constantly fantasize about my wife being with another woman so I teased and texted as often as my schedule allowed. I didn't realize just how much fun these two ladies were already having.

Steph waited in front of the resort for Amy. The quick shower had brought her out of her trance and she felt a little more in control of herself. Amy pulled up on a little rented scooter. She knew a little spot for lunch but thought Steph should drive. Amy had one more drink than Steph and it seemed prudent. Steph had to slide up to the front of the little seat to make room for Amy behind her. Wrapping her arms around Steph, Amy told her where to go and how to work the scooter. Steph sat so far forward the damn scooter buzzed and vibrated against her clit and made the ride more like a sex toy. Fuck if she didn't get off this thing soon she was going to get off on this thing.

Amy had her hands around Steph's waist but her hands were splayed wide touching as much of Steph as she could. When the speed picked up her hands came together in the front. Soft feminine hands resting between Steph's bouncing tits and her excited pussy. Every bump caused Amy's tits to slide up and down on Steph's back. She could feel her hard nipples and sense the weight of her breasts. Amy scratched and teased Steph with her nails through the thin dress. When Amy leaned in to give directions her lips touched Steph's ear so lightly it sent chills through her entire body. Between the damn vibrating scooter and the curious hands all over her body Steph could have had an orgasm so easily. It took actual work not to.

When they were pulling into the parking lot Amy gave Steph's neck a little soft kiss and hugged her a from behind and said "good job driving, I would have been too distracted to drive". Amy grabbed Steph's hand. It felt natural and very nice and Steph felt no need to resist. This women had an irresistible magnetism. She flirted and took liberties like they had been lovers for a long time. The restaurant Amy selected had this great Cuban ceviche, a nice salad and BOGO Margaritas. Sitting next to each other, the women touched each other's arms and hands when they talked and appeared to be having an intimate conversation.

The topic of conversation was actually the fact that Steph and I have only been with each other. We met in high school and are still together. Amy had a few more partners and almost encouraged consensual experimentation. Amy talked about sex amongst consenting adults for fun, not some long term emotional investment but enjoying the give and take of pleasure. Steph knew she'd never cheat outside of her marriage so they talked about threesomes. Amy had tried both combinations and said they can both be fun. Two men usually leaves the women pretty busy. Dicks everywhere, which she admits can be fun. Messy but fun. Her preference for a three way is two women and a guy to share. She finds it more sensual.

Steph knew that two women would be my preference. I am not ready to share my wife with another man. I don't know if it's insecurity or selfishness. Two women on the other hand, that would be a lot of fun. Eating pussy is such a sensory treat, giving pleasure...all the tastes, smells and the thrill of putting your tongue in the soft folds of a woman, getting your face soaked in her arousal. Feeling the immediate response to my touches. I love getting Steph off that way and I would love for her to try eating pussy. And nothing feels better than getting a blow job. Nothing! Steph is so fucking good at it. Sometimes it's just for me but sometimes the girl really seems to be sucking my dick for her own pleasure. Two hungry mouths, more lips, two tongues, four tits, two asses to grope, two dripping pussies to caress, two heads of hair to wrap my fingers into, four hands on my shaft all while watching two women make out and make love. Yea, I could be talked into that.

I don't know the specifics of the conversation over lunch and I have never been able to get all the details from Steph but I am quite confident the pros and cons of being part of a threesome were covered in pretty complete detail. Based on the sexts I was till receiving, Steph was still having a pretty good day

Lunch ended and the two women were not sure what was going to happen next.

On the ride back to the resort you'd have thought Amy feared for her safety because she held on firmly. Her hands ended up along the sides of Steph's tits with just a little bit of attention to the to upsweep curve. They parked the scooter and walked hand in hand like they were long time lovers.

Without a word they ended up in the elevator up to the rooms. Their eyes met and they started making out like high school kids. Passionate kisses, wondering hands trying to find flesh. The barely composed themselves when the elevator got to their floor. They ended up in the hallway outside of our room taking turns pushing each other up against the wall, bodies pressed together, running their hands through each other's hair. Steph loved holding Amy's breast, squeezing them, fondling them, her fingers finding her nipples, feeling her body respond to her touch.

She grabbed Amy's ass through her barely there dress. Fuck she was drunk on this woman. My wife came right there in the hallway from Amy's thigh grinding against her bare wet pussy, while Amy tweaked her nipple in one hand hand held her head in the other. Steph thinks Amy came too, but it was hard to tell because she was so verbal about her pleasure and she made orgasmic sounds with every touch. At one point Amy seemed to disappear for a few seconds and fade back in all out of breath.

Eventually a housekeeping cart coming down the hallway brought them back to reality. They stayed close, whispering about what to do next.

Steph decided she needed to wrap her head around this day. She told Amy that she wanted to meet for drinks tonight after I got back. That was going to be two hours from now and Steph had no idea how she was going to make it two hours alone but wanted to talk this through before she went any further. Several more minutes of pretty great kissing happened before Amy sauntered away leaving Stephanie standing there in that hallway with her mind racing and her body on fire.

Steph spent the next couple of hours showering, trying on every outfit and every bit of lingerie she brought and sucking on her wet fingers. She was so wet and her pussy tasted so good today. Amy and I both received a hell of a text show.

The two women had come up with a plan for that night, but they were going to wait until I returned before filling me in on the details.


Yesplz72
Yesplz72
14 Followers