What Happens in Paris

Story Info
A man takes a vacation and finds true love.
4k words
4.52
5.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
178 Followers

I never wanted to go to Paris, but when you are offered an opportunity to go on a trip to another country you go. It was a work thing, you know the type, go to different classes and get to know what others in your field of work are doing. You get to make new contacts, see the latest gadgets that companies have to offer, and then let loose and drink yourself stupid after the days are over. Well, I'm a lab rat. I work in forensic science doing that CSI stuff you see on TV. Except I'm not Barry Allen or Gil Grissom, I'm just me, normal Steven Collins from Denver Colorado.

Ok, so here I am on a flight to Paris from Denver. The boss got me coach seats, but since this was half work/half vacation I used vacation pay to upgrade to first class. If I had to suffer through a weekend of what I thought was going to be hell, I was going to take a week vacation time after. The boss agreed to the time off, if I actually did attend the weekend activities. So, the first 3 days were paid for by DPD, but the next 6 days were on me.

I was enjoying a mimosa in my seat watching Love at First Sight, a movie about two people falling in love on a flight from New York to London. I looked to the person next to me, Nancy, a lovely woman in her mid to late 60s. Nope, never going to happen. Nancy said she was a widow of man whom she was married to for 43 years. They had built a business of furniture stores in the mid-west, and she was making a first vacation trip without him. Speaking to Nancy was nice, it passed the time, and she was funny. She had a comedic personality.

I on the other hand was 27 years old, 6'4" and weighed in at 226 pounds of pure muscle. I worked out regularly, and my curly blonde hair and ice blue eyes usually caught women's attention. I thought that I would find some nice company for myself while I was in Paris, and you know the saying 'what happens in' wherever you are 'stays there'. I don't currently have a girlfriend, but I did have a couple of fuckbuddies. One of them, Leslie, a patrol sergeant for the DPD and older than me at 34 years old, the other my first actual girlfriend Lupe. Lupe and I grew up together and went to the same grade school and then dated in high school. We eventually decided that we were better friends than lovers, but we still enjoyed a good romp together for 'the old times'.

I had a serious relationship with Heather in college, but it ended badly, and one of the reasons why Lupe and I would get together. We were each other's rebounders. We kept each other grounded. Yeah, Lupe was really like my best friend, just with benefits. Lupe now had a steady guy, who I really liked, and hoped that neither of them would screw it up. Leslie on the other hand, she was just, well, a distraction. She flirted with me, I flirted back, we would end up in bed together, but there was no real chemistry and we both knew that there was not any real relationship that was going to develop, and it was fine with both of us.

The flight was a red eye, so I did drift off to sleep eventually and woke up when we were approaching Paris. Nancy had also fallen asleep and was just waking up also. She smiled and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I said back to her. "I really could use a good strong coffee." I looked at my watch, that I had pre-set to Paris time; 5:47am. Damn, the birds are not even up yet.

When the plane finally came to a stop, and we disembarked, Nancy was walking next to me going toward customs. "Want to stop for a coffee once we are through customs? My treat."

"Oh, Nancy you would be my lifeguard on this cesspool of an airport." I said with a smile.

"As long as you don't need any mouth-to-mouth Steven, you are a bit too young for me." Nancy quickly replied with a wink.

Customs were a breeze and Nancy, and I were soon sipping our coffee together at an airport shop. "Where are you staying Steven?"

"I have a hotel room near the Porte de Versailles exhibition center where the convention is being held."

"I am staying in Versailles." She passed me an airplane napkin with a phone number on it. "If you would like, give me a call and we can have lunch together while you are here, maybe one of the cafes near the Eifel Tower?"

"I would like that, Nancy; I'll call you after the weekend is done and I get some time to myself to enjoy the sites."

The weekend passed and the conference and expo weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be, and I did learn some new things I would take back and share with everyone, that will make my boss happy, and I made several new contacts. But now I get to explore Paris for my week of actual vacation.

I called Nancy and we agreed to meet at La Bulle Parisienne at the Eiffel Tower for lunch. I enjoyed a sea bass with vegetables and we both sipped on wine that Nancy had ordered, she also would not let me pay my share of the bill. We parted ways, now having exchanged phone numbers to keep in touch since she also lived in Denver.

I walk around the park surrounding the tower. The lawns were immaculately mowed, but the areas of some trees were allowed to brush and be wild, I thought it was a nice contrast. There were many couples walking together hand-in-hand, this was the 'City of Love' after all.

I saw her on the path I was walking, she had her back to me trying to take a selfie with her phone of just her and the tower behind. I saw she was trying to take one of those cute photos of where she had one hand under her chin. She jumped a bit when I got up to her and asked, "Would you like some help with that photo?"

She was lovely, with dark brown skin, and black hair falling past her shoulders. She had a nose ring and another piercing above her upper lip through her philtrum. *My god, those lips were made for kissing,* I thought to myself. She was thin, without being skinny, I thought she was about 5'4" and probably around 115 pounds. She smiled with a lot of teeth as she handed me her phone, "Please," she said with an accent that told me she wasn't a native English speaker.

I took the phone and took several photos of her making various poses. She was flirtatious to the camera. I thought she was cute. I took a few more and handed the phone back to her. She looked through them and smiled again saying, "Gracias Señor, thank you."

I smiled, "You are very welcome, de nada."

"You are American?" She asked.

"I am, just here for a week before I go back home to Colorado."

"I just arrived here and wanted to see the tower first," she said as she pulled on a necklace, she had around her neck and I saw it was a little silver Eiffel Tower. "She lifted it up to show me, "I have wanted to come see it since I was little."

"And now you're here. What do you think of it? Is it everything you had dreamed of?"

She turned to look at the tower and then spun around, her arms outstretched. "It is more than I dreamed." She said laughing.

I laughed with her; her excitement was infectious. "My name is Steven," I told her.

"My name is Shay. I am from Columbia, and this is my first time going anywhere."

"Following your dreams is always a good place to start."

She looked up at me and was serious now, "Do you come here before?"

"No, it's my first time. I have been in meetings all weekend and today is my first day to see the sites."

"This is my first day here also. I just flew in this morning."

"Would you like some company? I could walk with you and take as many photos as you want," I told her with my fingers crossed in my head. *Please say yes.*

She smiled shyly, "You have no one with you? I would like to have your company."

I smile back, "Then I am at your service madam," I said with a flourish bow.

She gave a big toothy smile and giggled, "Qué caballero tan galante."

"Jovencita, no conozco otra manera," and we both laughed as I held out my arm for her to take.

She slipped her arm into mine as we walked toward the tower. "You know Spanish?"

"I took several years of high school Spanish and then more in collage. I know enough to translate for people if you speak slow enough for me, I can probably understand most of what you would say."

"That is how I am with my English. Except I have not been to college yet."

"May I ask your age Shay?" I asked but thought, *Please be over 18. Do I need to ask where your parents are?*

"I am 20," she said smiling up at me. "You can relax now. Sí?"

"I was hoping not to be too obvious."

She stopped and looked up at me. She bit her lower lip before saying, "I do find you attractive Steve. Do you find me attractive?"

"I um," I stammered, "I think you're really pretty."

"Is that all?" She bit her lower lip again. She was being flirty with me, like she was with the camera earlier.

"No actually, I think you are one of the most beautiful young women I have ever seen. Your exuberance and excitement about being here in Paris is infectious as is your personality." I just let it all out and I could tell I lost her. I sighed, I took a deep breath in and finally said, "I could easily fall in love with you if I'm not careful."

Her answer was to reach up with her arms, and on her toes, to put her hands behind my neck and pull me down to her. As I bent down to her, her feet firmly back on the ground, and her arms wrapped around my neck as she pulled me into a kiss. Those lips I had imagined kissing since I first saw her were now actually kissing me. I took her in my arms and returned the kiss, our tongues finding each other, hers were flickering around mine, even her kiss was flirtatious.

She broke the kiss, still holding me around my neck she looked me in the eyes. Her eyes moving from one to the other. "Am I being," she paused trying to think of what to say, "¿Cómo se dice, sido engañado?"

I sighed, "Beguiled. You think I may be trying to charm you. It is I who is being charmed, enchanted really, by you. We may have just met, but I find you so very attractive."

She looked in my eyes again, back and forth, searching for any sign of deception. I guess she decided she didn't see any because she kissed me again, passionately this time. She pulled herself into me farther and I took the opportunity to hold her tight and raise up, pulling her off the ground as we continued to kiss, her legs wrapped around my waist, and I slid my hands down to her buttocks and held her to me easily. She pulled back a bit to say, "Please don't be another dream."

"I can't promise you that, because I think that you are the dream I am having." She laughed and pulled herself up higher on me so that she was now looking down at me, my hand now firmly under her and each hand was cupping an ass cheek. She kissed me again, hard and passionately.

She broke the kiss again laughing, "This is all a dream. Dios mío, esto tiene que ser un sueño."

"I am no dream mi amor, just a man holding on to one."

"Then don't ever let go my love. Let me be your dream forever." She kissed me again.

I don't remember fully how we got back to my hotel, it was a blur of her being in my mind, in my arms, and on my lips. When we were in the room, however, she began to tear at my clothes, she couldn't get them off fast enough. She got me stripped down to my boxers and then pushed me down on the bed. She climbed up onto me and pulled her top off, she wasn't wearing a bra, her breast were small A-cups, she didn't need a bra, but it was the barbells piercing each of her hard dark brown nipples that drew my attention.

I pulled her down to me so that I could take one into my mouth, my tongue swirling around and then flicking the small metal bar. She giggled as I went from one to the other, her arms around my head holding me to her breasts. I felt the warm smooth skin of her back and slowly slid my hands down to then underneath her waist band and felt the small lace fabric of her panties. As I went down farther, I felt her bare ass cheeks, the lace was a thong. I squeezed her in my hands, and I felt and heard her groan in pleasure.

She pulled back taking my mouth away from the nipple I was currently paying homage to. Her motion also pulled my hands out from her pants. She was now straddling my waist and she was grinding her pussy down onto my hardening cock. I know I'm not the biggest guy in the locker room, but what I lack in girth I make up for in length. Lupe aways told me that my cock was built for anal, and she always love it when I fucked her in the ass.

Shay was teasing the head of my cock through the silk fabric of my boxers. I had always preferred silk over cotton, it wasn't as hot, and I loved the way it felt. "Do you want to know what this feels like without the clothes?" She asked as she slid her pussy over my shaft. "Sé que quiero saber."

"Sí, no me hagas esperar. I not only want to feel you on me, but I also want to taste you, ¿Sabrás a miel?"

She stood up on the bed, one foot on either side of my chest, and pulled the pants and lace thong off. She was bare, not a bit of hair anywhere, as I stared up at her puffy outer labia and her large clit hidden within its folds between them. She slowly lowered herself back down toward my cock, but I pulled her instead up to my waiting mouth. She went to her knees beside my head, and I opened my mouth to accept as much of her swollen labia as I could, my tongue sliding over her clit's hood. I was right, she tasted sweet as honey.

She squirmed on my mouth and giggled as I moved my tongue over her clit and down into her warm moist fuck hole. She leaned back, her hands on my chest and ground down onto me, pushing my tongue deeper into her, my nose teasing her clit. I was in heaven; this girl was my every wet dream I've ever had when I dreamed of what the perfect pussy would taste like. I've had many, but Shay's was perfect. I lapped up her juices like I was a man in a desert dying of thirst.

I felt one of her hands slide behind her and under the waistband of my boxers. Her hand then sliding over my hard cock. "Tan duro y suave. I can't wait to feel this inside of me," she said.

I pulled away from her pussy and said, "Then let's not wait." I pushed her over and she was giggling as I pulled my boxers off and then pulled her to me. I slid my cock over her mound and in between the swollen outer lips, my cock feeling her silky labia and the wetness within. I rose up and pushed into her slowly. Even for my long thin cock she was tight. "Fuck you're tight."

She smiled up at me, "I have only had small dildos and toys in me before. You are my first real cock."

*Oh my god,* I thought to myself, *I'm taking this girls virginity?* I slid in farther, her hymen was long ago taken by one of her toys. I pulled back taking my time and slowly slid back in. My cock felt like it was sliding into a vice grip made of silk. I leaned forward and began to slowly fuck her. She raised her legs up and wrapped them around my back as I continued to fuck her. Slowly at first but gaining momentum and speed. Soon I was pounding into her, my balls slapping her ass.

She was moaning and sucking on her thumb as I reached under her back and pulled her off the bed. She was so light in my arms with her legs around me and I raised her up farther until she was wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me in for a kiss. *My god, I don't ever want to have to stop kissing this woman.* As good as her pussy tasted and felt around my cock, it was her lips that caught my breath each time they touched mine. I broke the kiss and while still fucking her I told her, "Your lips are like a drug, the more I kiss them, the more I need them."

"Then you may kiss them whenever you need your fix," she replied and pulled me into another kiss, her tongue demanding. I was still lifting her up and down onto my cock, but I wanted something new. I slowly lowered her until I could roll onto my side and then onto my back so that she could move with me. I was still deep inside of her as we moved and when she was firmly on top of me, she began to bounce up and down on me in cowgirl. He tossed her hair, and some fell over her face. Damn, that was sexy. She was fucking herself on me and said, "Te siento tan dentro de mí."

I was deep inside of her, my glans were rubbing over her g-spot and hitting her cervix with each movement she made. Soon she was arching her back, her pussy walls clenching down on my and she began to muffle the quick screams she was making by closing her mouth and covering it with her hand. She held her eyes closed tightly as she came, her whole-body shivering. Just as she started coming down from her orgasm, I felt mine built to the point I would no longer be able to hold off. "Oh, fuck Shay I'm going to cum." She began to grind into me, leaning forward so that her large clit was into my pelvis and her lips were on mine. She kissed me passionately, but I broke away, "Baby I can't hold it back, I'm going to cum."

"Then cum mi amor, cum deep inside of me, let me feel hot cum for the first time." And she kissed me again hard, her tongue finding mine as I sent stream after stream of my hot cum deep into her womb. She moaned into my mouth as she felt it. She started to make little fucking motions with her hips, and I could feel my cock hit her cervix and feel our combined fluids leaking out and running down my balls to the bed beneath.

She was laughing as she pulled away from the kiss. "Wow," I said.

She was still holding me as deep as my softening cock would go into her. Her pussy walls squeezing me, milking me for every drop. "I never dreamed my first time would feel like this." She looked down at me and I could see tears forming in her dark brown eyes. "You are the best man that I could ever hope for to share myself with."

"It's me who is not only honored that you chose me to share yourself with, but Shay I have to admit, I don't want this to end." I told her honestly.

She looked deep into my eyes for any sign of falsehood. She must have found my honesty to be real because she said, "Then let's not end this mi amor." I felt myself slip out of her pussy this time as she leaned in to kiss me. The love and passion in that kiss cemented the feelings I was having for this beautiful dark angel.

"I have a really good job that will support us both, and a two-bedroom apartment where I live alone has plenty of room for us. Are you willing to come back to America with me?"

The tears were now running out and down her cheeks and falling onto my chest. I saw her tiny breasts rise and fall in the deep breaths she was taking trying to hold them back. I wiped them away with the thumbs of each hand anxiously waiting for her response.

"I," she began.

"Please say yes Shay, I don't ever want to be without you in my life. I somehow knew the moment I saw you in the park trying to take your picture with the tower I loved you. I started to love you then, I love you now, and I want the chance to love you forever."

She took one hand and ran it through my blonde curls. I took one hand and pulled her black hair off her face and over her ear. She smiled that big toothy smile and said, "I knew the moment I saw you, before you ever took that first photo, that I was going to be lost forever if I could not be with you." She then leaned in to kiss me and rolled over beside me and pulling me so that I was now leaning on an elbow over her, her black hair falling around her head in contrast to the white of the bed.

I kissed her and when I pulled away, she said, "What is the movie with the saying, 'take me to bed or lose me forever'?

I laughed, "It was a scene from Top Gun."

"Yes, Top Gun. Well, then take me to America or lose me forever."

We kissed again, and made love again, and again.

It's now nearly 40 years later, and an edited for content version of this story has been retold by both of us each time we are asked. Now it's my wife's 60th birthday party. We are surrounded by our oldest son, conceived that week in Paris when we first met, and Shay is holding his newborn granddaughter, her great-granddaughter in her arms rocking her gently. The whole family around us. I look at her holding the little girl and think about how I am still so very much in love with this woman.

TowGod
TowGod
178 Followers
12