What Happens in Spain Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lori!" Irene exclaimed, unable to keep a smile from her face.

"Well? You saying you haven't noticed?"

"I didn't say that."

"And I won't say that we all saw anything when he was trying to make you cum on the beach, either." She continued wading in, the water now barely ankle deep when she stopped again. "You ever have a big one?" Irene didn't have to ask, she knew exactly what Lori was talking about, exactly what she was.

"No. You?"

"Uh-uh. But doesn't mean I haven't thought about it."

~

It wasn't quite late afternoon, but everyone agreed it was time for lunch, and with a couple of hours to Valencia, without question they all packed up and began to head for the car. Sherry pulled on her top almost immediately, Irene and Tina not long after, leaving Ryan and Lori shirtless for the moment. Having picked up all the towels, shaken them out, and picked up the remainder of their snacks and drinks, they began to head for the car.

"I really like being outside without a top," Lori said, handing her towel to Sherry to hold while she pulled on her shirt as they approached the parking area. "I thought I was going to be embarrassed, but I love it!"

"You should try being nude if you like just being topless," Tina said, stepping over the wall to the street beyond.

"Have you?" Lori asked in response with a tone of surprise.

"Of course. In Scandinavia we've got as many nude beaches as not. It's almost mandatory, after a long cold winter, when June comes along everyone takes vacation, goes to the shoreline, takes their clothes off and soaks in the sun. Normally the water is chilly, even in mid-summer, so it's not so much about swimming as sunning. We go to nude resorts all the time."

"We do too," Sherry added.

"I thought you came here all the time?"

"We do, about every other year we bring the whole family here with us, but Roland and I take vacations without kids sometimes, too, and we've gone to nude beaches a few times. We've been to some... adults only resorts. Not that we're swingers or anything, just that when it's adults only, sometimes you see things that wouldn't happen at a family resort."

"Oh."

~

The streets in Altea were all uncrowded and most of the shops closed for Siesta, so they just drove on through town slowly, just sightseeing. They detoured from the main route once they left Altea, instead taking the scenic route along the coast. Lori, in particular not being a Spanish speaker, took to reading aloud and trying to translate street signs as they drove by. She easily latched onto beaches being "Playa", so she easily tried to translate each name that began with a "Playa." Playa Grande, Playa Media, Playa Rocoso, Playa de Delfines; most she translated quite well, although Dolphin Beach stumped her for a bit.

"Playa Naturista," she read aloud, mispronouncing and then mis-translating, "No Tourista Beach?"

"Close," Irene answered with a slight giggle. "Naturista, one word," correcting Lori's pronunciation

"Na...tural Beach?"

"That's actually a beach you said you wanted to go to" Sherry said, "when we were talking earlier?"

"When we were talking earlier?" she repeated, puzzled, trying to figure it out. Suddenly with an intake of breath she said, "Nude Beach?" with horror sounding in her voice.

The girls all broke out laughing. Ryan, who hadn't been on the earlier conversation, turned over his shoulder to look at Lori and said, "You want to go to a nude beach?" causing the others to laugh even harder.

"I didn't say that!" Lori defensively responded.

"I said I wouldn't mind," Sherry said, 'I've been many times."

"Me too," Tina chimed in, "We've been to nude beaches many times. How about you Irene?"

Her response wasn't quite instantaneous, thinking of the times she had been to a nude beach with Oscar, and of course the nude campground with their friends Maria and Albert. She usually preferred to keep her bottoms on, but admittedly she had been swimming naked before. "I've been to a nude beach," she finally said, letting them assume whether she had ever gone nude herself or not. The road sign indicated that Denia was just ahead, and directing the talk away from nude beaches she added, "Shall we stop in Denia for a bit to eat?"

Everything had reopened from the afternoon Siesta when they arrived, but there were still very few people around. They found a sidewalk café overlooking the port, where drinks and snacks were all anyone really wanted.

"So, Lori," Tina began after they'd been served and were just relaxing, "are you up for a nude beach tomorrow?"

"Really?" she responded, looking directly at Tina with her eyes wide, and asked "are you serious?"

"Sure! Why not?" She looked over at Sherry, "How about you?"

"I am," Sherry answered without hesitation.

"Irene?" Tina asked of her specifically when Sherry answered. The thought that had popped into her mind when the questioning started had nothing to do with her being naked however, it had to do with Ryan. Her imagination had immediately visualized his backside, his tight ass walking away from her on the beach, headed to the water.

"I'll do whatever you all want to do," she answered without really committing. That left Ryan.

"Ryan? You go to a nude beach with us?"

Ryan also didn't answer immediately, his eyes immediately glancing up to Irene. She felt the heat in her groin, a gush of arousal as she knew, or at least thought she knew, that he was thinking of her naked just as she'd been thinking of him naked. "What happens in Spain, stays in Spain?" he asked in lieu of giving an absolute response.

"Of course." He glanced around, his eyes lighting on Lori, two very visibly erect nipples protruding from her t-shirt.

"Ok, as long as what happens in Spain, stays in Spain," he repeated slowly, making everyone think he was carefully considering the question when in reality he'd known he was in from the start, "but I swear to God, Lori, if this gets back to me..." He broke out into a grin letting her know he was teasing as he finished with, "Sure, I'm in if we all are."

"It's up to you, Lori," Sherry said. "We won't if you don't want to."

"Oh... Ok." She hesitated just moments, before saying, "If everyone else is, I will." Irene realized that everyone had assumed she had said yes, whether she really had said so or not.

~

"Are we really going to a nude beach tomorrow" Lori asked Irene as they were getting ready for dinner that evening. They were sharing a room together that night, Sherry and Tina in the other.

"I don't know," Irene honestly answered, having wondered the same thing. If it came true, would she be able to actually go nude? With the attraction that she had to Ryan, there was no doubt in her mind that she'd love to see him naked -- her nightly erotic dreams for the last week had evolved to imagining Albert's remembered erection on Ryan's body. But she'd only ever gone nude on a beach a couple of times with her husband, how could she possibly do the same with Ryan there? Even though her friend Maria had been nude with Albert in their campsite, even she hadn't gotten naked on the beach, the two of them keeping their bottoms on while their husbands had gone totally naked. If it had just been the four of them, just the girls, she definitely could. "We'll just have to see, I guess. Do you want to?"

Lori giggled, "Yes and no. It's always been a fantasy of mine, but I've never acted on it. What are you going to wear?" she asked, changing the subject to the present.

"I don't know, I'm about out of clean things until I get home tomorrow."

"Me too. I'll have to get laundry done on Monday, I think Sherry and Tina are about out of clean clothes too. You should wear that sexy blouse you did earlier this week. Ryan sure liked that."

"You too?"

"What?"

"You think that Ryan has a thing for me?"

"It's pretty obvious, isn't it? Not that it doesn't go both ways, either."

Irene pulled the suggested blouse out of her bag; although she'd worn it earlier that week she'd folded it and put it away as an emergency backup. Holding it up in front of herself, she looked in the mirror, and decided it was clean enough to wear again. She pulled it on, but the bra that she was wearing was a higher cut in front, which showed through the deep cleavage cut of the blouse. She adjusted the blouse, adjusted the bra, and then readjusted the blouse. "Damn."

"What's the matter?" Lori said, turning and looking at Irene. "Oh, wrong bra?"

"Yeah, I wore the one that works too much earlier this week, I can't wear it again. I'll get another blouse."

"Just don't wear one."

"What?" Irene answered, stopping and looking at her.

"Don't wear a bra. You'll be ok without. Ryan will like it."

"That's what I'm afraid of."

"Just try it. Take you bra off and see what it looks like. You'll be fine." Irene wasn't normally one to wear anything without a bra, usually an underwire support bra, but she also knew that Oscar always professed to love it when she did. She thought back and couldn't remember having worn anything outside the house without a bra since they were newlyweds, perhaps even before that. And now going braless twice in one day? She glanced at Lori and did as she suggested. Pealing her blouse back off, she removed her bra and then slipped the blouse back on. Turning to the mirror she looked at herself. "Definitely nice," Lori said stepping up behind her to look over her shoulder into the mirror. "Very hot."

She'd never realized that her bra had formed the shape of her bosom as much as her breasts themselves. Without the bra, the blouse formed to her, sucking down to her skin, the effect being to accentuate her breasts. Her nipples were almost always flat except when aroused or cold, but now looking in the mirror she could see the bumps where her nipples were, and when she reached up and smoothed it over her breasts, she could tell her nipples weren't hard from being cold. She felt her nipples harden even more to her own touch.

"Really, you look fine." Lori encouraged, "very sexy."

"Are you sure? It's not too revealing?"

"I'm sure."

With the day at the beach and travel, by the time they checked in, they were late enough that the typical pre-dinner stop at the bar wasn't in order. They all just met in the lobby and went straight to dinner after they all showered and changed. The sound of dance music from down the street caught their attention after dinner, and when the suggestion of a little bar-hopping and dancing came up -- they were all agreeable. Ryan especially liked the suggestion, saying "How can I have it any better? Four beautiful women all wanting me to go dancing with them?"

Although Lori had assured her that her blouse without a bra wasn't too revealing, she had immediately found Ryan's attention even more than usual at dinner and here on the dance floor, even more so. She'd been almost continually aware of the shimmy and shake of her unsupported breasts, as had Ryan. He'd stepped up behind her, his hand in the small of her back as they'd walked down the street, and she hadn't minded that at all. Although Ryan always seemed to be quite discrete, she could feel his increased attention even without meeting his eyes.

They all danced as a group, and individually when asked. Ryan danced multiple times with every one of them, but more with Irene than anyone else. Whenever the dancing seemed appropriate, he didn't hesitate to have his hand on her waist, or her arms; at least once his arm trailed down across her breasts. Her nipples, being caressed by the silky shirt material, had been erect most of the night. When she sat and sipped her drink they seemed to subside, but as soon as Ryan asked her to dance again, or they all danced, she could feel them virtually instantly erect. When Ryan said he was ready to call it a night, Irene agreed she was ready to go also, but the other three said they were still having fun and wanted to stay a bit longer.

"A drink?" Ryan asked as they took the lift to their floor.

"Maybe one," she answered, her subconscious mind telling her don't do this," that she was about to cross a line. She felt his hand slide into the small of her back once again as she stepped off the elevator and he guided her to his door. The electric attraction between the two of them had never been stronger than at that moment.

Ryan opened the lock and pushed the door open, allowing Irene to step through the door in front of him. She stepped into his room, her eyes seeing the single bed, and the windows at the far side to the balcony. His swim suit was in the easy chair where he'd pulled it off, her mind immediately switching to think of what had been hidden behind that thin piece of cloth. She stepped across the room to the windows, feeling Ryan step up behind her a moment later, his hands sliding onto her bare arms. She shivered to his touch, torn, wanting it, yet knowing she shouldn't. "I thought we were going to have a drink?"

"I'm sorry. I haven't got anything to drink here except to drink in the beauty of the woman in front of me." His whisper was in her ear, his nose nuzzling her hair, his hands sliding forward from her arms to her breasts, bare beneath her blouse. Her nipples were already hard before his touch, the wetness between her legs exploding within her. Instead of pushing his hands away, stopping him, telling him "no", she closed her eyes feeling her heart pounding in her throat as his fingers caressed her nipples. "Oh My God, Irene, what is it about you?" His right hand slipped to the vee of her blouse, across her chest, his hand insinuating itself into the gap and onto the bare flesh of her left breast. She raised her hand to grip his as his hand engulfed her breast, to stop his movements, but at the same time, to hold it in place.

"Ryan," she breathed with a shudder, her breath not under control. His right hand withdrew from inside her blouse and her left breast, catching the inner edge of the blouse and pulling it back, her right breast spilling out of her top. His hand cupped her naked right breast, his thumb and forefinger pinching slightly, causing a convulsion between her legs when he did. She opened her eyes again and watched as his left hand rose and caught the blouse on the left side, pulling it down, releasing her other breast. She watched her own reflection, her bare breasts and his hands kneading them, reflected in the seeming mirror of the window. I barely ever let Oscar see me naked before we were married, she thought. She started to raise her hands, to capture his when his left hand pulled back and slipped beneath hers, sliding down her body to her belly. The fingers of his right hand were tweaking her erect nipple; delicious electric jolts transmitted to her clit as he did. His left hand continued lower, open palm pressing to her belly, his fingers first tracing the top of her pants before insinuating themselves into the waist of her pants. She didn't resist, and his fingers slipped further inside her pants. "Ryan, I..."

He interrupted her by spinning her in place, pulling her to him, his mouth against hers, her bare breasts and his hand crushed between them. She moaned into his mouth and returned the kiss, his hand this time diving through the waist of her pants, under her soaked panties and onto her pussy. His fingers caressed her, delving deeper, his finger finding her silky wetness and the hard nub of her clit. She gasped, "Oh Ryan... Oh... Ryan..." she breathed loving the touch of his hands on her body but torn by the wrongness of the situation. She interrupted her own protests to lock her lips to his once more as his fingers took her over the top. "Oh My God, Oh My God," she shuddered as an orgasm washed over her. Despite the wrongness of this, she was amazed at the strength, and the speed, of her orgasm -- and just from the touch of his fingers. Even during their dating years, although her husband had managed to finger her to orgasm many times, it had never been as fast as what Ryan had just done to her. She realized much of it had to do from her own arousal, she knew she'd been wet most of the evening. His hand pulled out of her pants and slipped again into the small of her back, pulling her against him, and the rigid hardness in his pants.

"Ryan..." she half-heartedly protested again.

"I want you, Irene. And I know.... you want me, too. I've seen it, all week." His lips found her cheek, moving beside where his whispers were directly into her ear. "If you want me to take you, if you want me to fuck you, you've got to say it. Say you want me, say you want me to fuck you and I will. Oh my God, Irene -- can you feel me? Feel how hard I am for you? Tell me. You wore this blouse again tonight, without a bra, to tease me, to make me want to put my hands on you, didn't you?"

She raised her head, opening her neck to him, his lips lowering and kissing below her ear, her neck, and down to her breasts. He sucked a rigid nipple into his mouth, his teeth nipping, again causing contractions in her clit as he again slid his fingers inside her pants. She knew he was right, despite Lori's insistence that she had been decent, not too revealing, she'd known in her mind that she'd wanted his eyes, she'd wanted to tease, and she had wanted his hands and mouth on her. She'd never been this aroused by her husband Oscar just by being near him. Yes, she so wanted Ryan to fuck her, to impale her with that erection in his pants that he was pressing against her stomach. It felt massive in comparison to Oscar, her husband's... and suddenly she couldn't do it. Tomorrow she'd be home, be sleeping with her husband, whom she hadn't seen in a week and was bound to be horny. She couldn't do this now, with Ryan, and face her husband less than 24 hours later. "Ryan," she said, reaching up to grab his right hand, her left gripping his left and pulling it, lifting it, from her pants. "My God, I'm sorry. I can't do this, Ryan. I can't, I'm married.... I..." she stepped back, his hands pulled back from her and her hands rose to put her breasts back into her shirt. Crazed with lust, crazed for the want of this man that was not her husband, she looked up into his eyes as she rose to her toes, reached for his head with her hands and pulled his face to hers. She kissed him, every bit as much the passionate kiss of moments before, and then pulled back. Stepping away she turned to the door.

"Irene... stay." She stopped and looked at him, so wanting to do as he bid, but afraid of herself if she did. "Stay. You're safe. Unless you say yes, I won't touch you."

She looked just a moment longer, knowing she either had to leave now -- or she would indeed stay. "I can't," she said, turning abruptly to the door, "that's the trouble, I want you to touch me." Moments later she was outside of her own door, fumbling for her key. She stopped when she found it, letting her thoughts and heart collect themselves before she opened the door and stepped inside.

She'd gotten a bit hot and sweaty from the dancing and her pussy had been wet, soaking her panties, even before Ryan had fingered her; even though she'd showered before dinner, she decided on another. Stripping her clothes, she walked naked to the bath, wondering as she did if they truly were going to a nude beach tomorrow. She'd just walked away from Ryan, but it didn't stop her enflamed desire for him. Would she be able to be naked in front of him tomorrow? Would they really all do it, and would he be comparing her body to those of her co-workers? She stopped in front of the mirror, looking again at her nude body. Her breasts, larger than any of her co-workers, were not huge, and although she'd had two kids, she knew they still looked good, regularly gaining the lustful attention of her husband. She lifted her hands and cupped her breasts, her fingers on her nipples. Closing her eyes, she imagined they were Ryan's hands on her once again, just as they had been minutes before. She could feel her arousal, whether still wet, or wet again. She desperately wanted to touch herself, but refrained, reliving the touch of Ryan's fingers, touching her where only her one boyfriend that she'd allowed, and her husband, had ever touched her before. Neither of them had ever gotten her off as Ryan had.