What Happens in the Dark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bed was a mattress on the ground. To my credit, it was actually a nice mattress. I figured eventually I'd be fucking her on it and I might as well have a mattress I could enjoy that on.

The only other furnishings were BDSM tools I fully intended to use on her. There was the x-shaped rack she could be strapped to, several different contraptions to hold her in various positions for my enjoyment. I'd made sure each was padded enough that she couldn't use them to hurt herself. The straps were all sewn in place with industrial strength thread and once she was strapped in, I'd made sure it would be impossible for her to escape, unless she were one of those crazy double-jointed freaks.

I set my clothes and the wipes in a cubby in the hallway between the inner door to my sex dungeon and the door to my basement and closed the door. The door had my biometrics saved so I could open it without a key or code that Karen could steal. This way she'd realize, once I let her out of her jig, she was trapped and there was no escape until I released her.

The pill began to do its job and my cock returned to full hardness as I stared at my fucktoy as she tested the limits of her confinement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karen)

"I see you've fully woken up." A coarse, masculine voice greeted me.

"Let me go right now, you fucking bastard! I'll see you rot in jail you degenerate small dick shit eater!" I screamed at him.

Or at least, that's what I tried to scream. I came out as a garbled mess because of whatever held my mouth open.

I could feel my face blush. I was naked. It was painfully obvious. Oh god, what was he looking at? This was so humiliating. I would find a way out and cut his balls off myself. I would make him suffer and then he could rot in jail to get raped by the inmates like he deserved.

I thrashed against my restraints. The whole thing barely moved with my whole body trying to resist. I could hardly move to get any sort of momentum. Shit. How could I get out of this? There had to be a way out. There was always a way out. In every book I'd read, every game I played, there was always a way.

I felt a hand touch my back, by my right shoulder blade. I tried to pull away, but there was nothing I could do as the hand slid down my side and grabbed my boob, squeezing gently at first, slowly building until it almost hurt. Why did I not want him to stop though? The squeezing shouldn't feel good, he was raping me!

"Are you realizing yet the situation you are in?" He mocked me.

Katie probably already had the fucking police out looking for me. At least there was one valid use for men, hunting down crazy bastards like this monster.

Then my blood ran cold. Katie had texted me she was going to bed and wasn't waking up to see me off. She wouldn't know.

I felt sick. I should have been nicer to her. If I hadn't been so pushy, maybe she'd have gotten up to see me off and would realize I never came home.

Oh, please God, please let her realize something was wrong. I didn't want to die like this! I just graduated! I had a job in HR at a Fortune 500 company! I wouldn't even have to move!

God, please, get me out of this and I swear I'll find a church and meet Jesus! I didn't care which one! I'd let him pick! Just please!

A second hand reached around me and started violating my other boob.

Why did it have to happen this way? I didn't want sex! I didn't need sex! I'd sworn I didn't need a man and I wasn't attracted to women. It was just something I didn't need in my life, then this was what God decided to throw at me.

The hands began pinching my nipples and I realized to my horror... my traitorous body was still responding. There was a tingling between my legs I'd never felt before and my boobs... I hated that I liked the lightning his pinching sent through me.

A moan escaped my mouth, and I couldn't even cover my mouth in horror. I started to cry in confusion, conflicting emotions and sensations rattling around in my head.

"Oh? You like that? Do you... bitch?" My captor sneered and he twisted my nipples making me flinch, but that damn lightning still made my body tremble and the tingle between my legs got stronger.

I was glad the blindfold soaked up my tears so my captor couldn't see me cry.

"You see, I know about your 'road trip'." My captor teased, finally releasing my poor breasts. "For the next two months everyone is going to think you are traveling the country. I'm gonna do you a big favor. I'm going to save you tons of money..."

I felt something touch my tingling pussy, and like lightning dancing in the clouds my nerves shot strange sensations through me.

"... and instead you'll just get more of this."

Something long and hard speared my vagina. Oh shit, it was his cock again! Stars appeared in the blackness before my eyes. Oh, GOD! My pussy was sore and it hurt being split open like this... but it felt amazing! I was so full! That empty place I'd never known existed was filled and the lightning sparking from my vagina filled every inch of my body.

"Again. And again. And again." The voice taunts as the intrusion into my depths pulled out and rammed back in with every single repetition by my captor.

I couldn't believe what I was feeling. A part of my mind knew my captor's penis was pistoning in and out of my (until recently) virgin pussy. I was being violated in the worst way a man could violate a woman... but it felt good!

What was wrong with me!? I was being raped! Kidnapped, bound and raped... but I was about to orgasm again on my rapist's dick like a whore!

I cried harder, and he fucked me harder.

Why? Why was I enjoying this? Was I truly so pathetic? I felt something building up inside me.

That freaking amazing feeling coursed through me again. Oh, god.... I couldn't think, I could control my limbs, I could even stop myself from moaning and screaming. Why did I feel this way!? The waves of sensation reverberated through me as his cock kept pumping.

Fuck! If that was the feeling sluts were chasing, suddenly I couldn't judge them anymore. Shit, it felt so good!

After an eternity in a single second, my mind fluttered back awake. I was still blindfolded, mouth forced open and drooling. I was still bound. I was still being raped.

I felt the dick pumping. It had only taken a short period last time, but this time it seemed to drag on forever. I felt the feelings build up again, and it reached its peak again. My body shook again as my brain shut off and the sensation made my brain fill with the static of pleasure.

"Fuck... you have one tight pussy, bitch. I'm going to enjoy ruining you." My tormentor laughed, slapping my ass and making me jump.

I felt moisture running down my cheek. I realized the blindfold had not been designed to be water retaining, and my tears had soaked through it.

"For two months, your pussy..." I felt his hand wander down my butt crack and a finger teased my exposed butt hole, "... your ass..." A hand groped my breast again. "... your tits... and your mouth are all mine."

His finger pushed into my poor ass, and while I wasn't pleased by a finger pushing through my sphincter, it wasn't as bad as it'd expected.

"I'm going to use you, and fuck you anyway and every way I want."

His finger quested deeper into my butt and, fuck, as much as I hated to admit it, it started to feel good!

"I'm no monster though, and once I've had any fun with you, I'll release you the same way I captured you. You'll be released in your car, at the park late at night and you'll be able to go on your merry way. But until then, you're mine."

Shit. This was next level crazy psycho shit. He wanted me to believe he'd let me free so I wouldn't give up and he could torture me more! I watched True Crime shows, I knew how this went down!

"Now, there are two ways this can happen. One: you resist and I force feed you, rape you constantly, and you orgasm like a whore anyway."

That stung. I wasn't a whore! I was a proud feminist! I wanted equality and justice for women! I would never...

But I just had...

I'd just orgasmed... like a whore... on my rapist's dick. The shame filled me. The worst part was... I knew I wanted it again.

"Option two: You agree to be my good little fuck slut and you get to eat meals like a real person instead of me shoving a tube down your throat, and hell, I'll even let you beg for cock and moan as I fuck you senseless. I'll let you ponder that for the night."

I heard him walk away and panicked. How long had I been here!? When would he come back? What if I needed to use the bathroom? Already my shoulders and hips were starting to ache.

I desperately tried to call out to him.

I need to be able to move. I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore. I was alone. Naked. Strapped into a sex torture rack. I started crying again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Steven)

I watched Karen panic as I stepped away.

I smirked. Like hell was I actually leaving her like that, but she didn't need to know that. I could only leave her that way for a bit. This way she might actually be grateful to be released.

I grabbed the faraday bag with her phone. I had no worries about signals escaping this room. I'd specifically lined it with several layers outside the concrete that would prefer signals from leaving, and the few types of signals that could escape were short enough range that I'd be shocked if they could even reach the surface of my lawn.

I started going through her phone. Emails, text messages, everything stored locally. I knew better than to connect to any sort of online services. That would mean I was traceable. I read through her texts and emails, and fuck, she deserved everything coming to her.

"Why don't we just gas every man on earth? We have enough sperm in sperm banks. We could keep the population going and teach the next generation of men to not be toxic assholes... No, I'm 100% serious, could we do that?"

"Ugh, fucking men are the worst. I don't care about your fucking chivalry, if I wanted the door opened for me, I would slap you and tell you to do it."

"I swear, the next man that tells me I look nice, I'm going to rip his dick off and shove it down his throat."

The hate and vitriol oozed from this bitch. The number of times she bragged about making men miserable just to 'rub their noses in their fucking toxic masculinity'. I couldn't have chosen a nicer lady to rape for two months straight (Saarcasm). It was nice knowing that she'd planned on using 'first-come-first-served' motel services. She'd emailed a shit ton of them and they'd refused to give her reservations because they didn't do reservations, and according to her texts if she ever couldn't find a room for the night she planned on just pitching a giant fit and accusing everyone of sexism until a man was kicked out of his room 'like he deserved.'

I'd planned on fucking her ass before I let her out of the bondage contraption, but having dumped in her pussy twice instead I found my erection to be lacking. There was always in the morning.

If I left her in there any longer she could start getting sores from immobility or strain a muscle. I wanted my bitch in top fucking shape, so I guess it was time to let her out. An hour was well within the safe limits suggested online. I quietly put her phone back in the faraday bag, and put it with everything else in the hall. The door closed silently, too thick and well insulated to even hear the latch. I turned to my naked captive, time to see what a feminist bitch looked like once she couldn't play the sexist card to just get what she wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karen)

I have no idea how long I was stuck in that position. Hours seemed to pass. My tears dried and even the screaming in my joints faded. I figured I'd been left, alone and unsupervised overnight.

I kept imagining noises. Tiny things that would make me jump. Was that breathing? What was that creak? Oh god. I was gonna die.

Finally, I heard footsteps. A hand slapped my ass. I didn't even care anymore. I wasn't alone!

"Have you given any thought to my offer, bitch?" The coarse voice of my captor demanded.

What had his offer been? It was so long ago I struggled to remember. Oh yeah. Get violated and raped constantly while being force fed, or WILLINGLY let that fucking bastard have his way with me and he'd let me pretend to have some sort of freedom, like feeding myself.

I wanted to tell him to shove right off. I'd never submit to a man, let alone a man like him.... But...

Oh god, I was thirsty. My mouth being forced open like this had made my jaw so sore and the drooling had left my mouth dry.

Maybe... maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't bound hand and foot. Maybe I could learn who he was and then I could tell the police!

A voice deep inside chastised me, "You just want to feel that feeling again." It said.

"No, I'm rebelling. If I don't have any freedom I can't do anything." I argued.

"Whatever, just remember that when you're begging for more so you can get that feeling again." The deepest darkest part of me whispered.

I nodded to my captor.

I felt the strap around my head that held the gag in my mouth loosen. That infernal ring was finally removed from my mouth. I worked my jaw and tried to get moisture back in my mouth.

"Are you going to be a good little fuck slut, or are you going to be a bound whore?" He taunted me.

I hated those words. "Slut"... "Whore"... words for men to treat women... inferior. We all knew women were better. I gritted my teeth. Play nice for now and find your chance.

"I'll be a good little.... Fuck slut." Oh, I hated him.

"Prove it. Suck my dick. Make it good. Oh, and if you bite me, you'll suffer twice as much as I will." He ordered.

Yeah, while bound hand and foot and basically completely immobilized I was going to piss off the guy who could just slit my throat. I'm not dumb.

But oh GOD! He was going to put his dick... in my MOUTH! I had to let him, and... suck it. Of course I'd seen pictures of penises... It was the twenty-first century, everyone had. I'd even seen one once. Looked like a short little hotdog with an eraser looking thing on the end. But ugh, putting it in my mouth.

I had to do it though.... If I didn't want to spend two months like this.... Fuck.

I tentatively opened my mouth, and felt something press against my lips then into my mouth. Holy FUCK! This thing was one hell of a lot thicker than a hotdog! It'd seen german sausages in the store and it felt like one of those was being forced into my face.

"Suck, slut. And lick it. Prove to me you like it if you want out of those restraints." My captor sneered.

I tried. I sucked and ran my tongue over the disgusting thing. Luckily, at the start it didn't have a taste. It got even bigger once I was sucking on it though, and it must have been getting longer too. Then, once I had been at it a minute though it started to taste bitter and a bit like iron. My captor grabbed my head and pushed his dick further in, making me gag. He pulled back for a moment, then he pushed back just as deep.

"You are shit at sucking cock, slut." My captor informed me. "I'd work on that if you don't want me throat fucking you to make it worthwile."

Oh lord, the horror of the thought of him ramming that THING down my throat. I'd puke for sure! Oh god, why were men this way?!... And why was it making my crotch tingle?

Oh fuck... Was I actually such a slut that this turned me on? That couldn't be it. No. No, no, no, no. But I couldn't deny that my crotch was starting to tingle. This wasn't right! I was being raped! Why was my body getting hot and tingly? This was so wrong.

My captor shoved his vile meat rod into my face and I felt it pulse.

"Swallow it all, bitch." My captor sneered.

A fishy and strange fluid shot into my mouth and I realized it was his cum. I fought the urge to puke and gagged down the liquid, hoping to get rid of the flavor only to realize there was a fucking aftertaste.

"You did okay, slut. I popped your cherry earlier, so I know you were a fucking virgin." My rapist informed me, his hands caressing my tits like an evil super villain stroking a pet. "You'll get better. You're going to be sucking a lot of dick in the coming days."

I heard a whimper and realized it was me.

"What's wrong? Not satisfied with sucking? Want fucked too?" He teased.

"No!" I choked out but his hand violated my crotch again and found the wetness I couldn't hide. "Oh, the slut likes being a fucking cocksleeve!"

"No...." I whispered, but my crotch just got wetter.

"Suck it and see if you can get me hard again so I can give you what you want." He told me and his cock pressed at lips again.

His cock was in my mouth as I sucked and licked with need before I realized what I was doing. I was fucking begging, with freaking oral sex, to be raped again!

Could I even call it rape if I was asking for it like this?

No, stop thinking like that! It's only been a day! One fucking day.

His cock was pulled from my mouth and I found myself whimpering again until suddenly that emptiness in my pussy got split open and filled. I bit my lip to not moan. I hated how much I enjoyed this.

It's natural. I told myself, He's just taking advantage of biological urges to mate. That is all. I wasn't a slut.... I wasn't a slut... I wasn't a slut.

Was I?

That internal debate would have to wait as my mind shut down for another wave of electrifying wonder. The sensation zipped through me and I couldn't process anything but how good it felt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Steven)

The bitch went crazy, squirming on my cock. Moaning and groaning like an animal in heat.

Damn, if I'd know it would be this easy, maybe I wouldn't have tried to be so prepared. I looked at the other contraptions I had to hold her in place as I violated her. I might still use them, but the thought of her willingly submitting to me was so much hotter.

Maybe I'd use them with the next girl? Karen was only my cum dump, cocksleeve for the next two months. I'd find another girl after that.

That was a thought for another day.

I'd only had her for about two hours now, and she was already submitting. Fucking feminist thought she was the Alpha, but really she was just fuck slut waiting to be taught her place.

She finally stopped squirming from her orgasm, and just relaxed against the restraints breathing hard.

"Alright, you earned a little bit of freedom. Be a good little slut and I'll let you keep it." I told her.

I was going to let her out regardless, but I figured the majority of the annoyingness here was going to be breaking her spirit. Letting her think I was more of a monster than I actually was might help with that.

I freed her legs first. Then her neck then finally her arms.

Karen sat up and immediately removed the blindfold. Her eyes blinked against the light in her room.

I freaked out for a second, but it was too late. She'd seen my face. I should have known that would happen though. Two months fucking her and I'd thought I could keep her blindfolded. I'd figure out what to do about that later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karen)

I could tell he was upset I removed the blindfold. I hadn't even thought about it. He was going to beat me for sure! He couldn't let me live now that I'd seen his face.

Not that there was much to describe. He was tall, blonde, with the natural tousled look to his hair. He had blue, piercing eyes and an angular jaw. He was naked and nicely fit.